13 hours ago, Dirknina said:

I downloaded your mod works very well however when I change to succubus form got one hell of a gap on arms.  Using cosio HD body for PC which is a cbbe based body.  Will send pic when I get off work.  Mod works flawlessly besides that.

So you also should get this gap without the mod, my PSQ addon uses the standard path of the female body, hands and feet. 

After installing this mod, there's a white bar near the bottom of the screen that I can't figure out the purpose for. I did briefly try out the succubus form through the MCM menu, but when I used the menu to return to human, the bar is still there. It's not game-breaking or anything, but it is mildly annoying since I can't figure out how to disable it.

9 hours ago, jharise said:

After installing this mod, there's a white bar near the bottom of the screen that I can't figure out the purpose for. I did briefly try out the succubus form through the MCM menu, but when I used the menu to return to human, the bar is still there. It's not game-breaking or anything, but it is mildly annoying since I can't figure out how to disable it.

If you want to use the PSQ addon, you need to have PSQ installed right.

1 hour ago, Belucard said:

Maybe I'm asking a stupid question, but is there any animation pack that works with the succubi? You know, wanna bang 'em but they seem to be unaffected by Sexlab Lite animations.

All Sexlab "human" animation should work with them. 

6 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

All Sexlab "human" animation should work with them. 

That's weird, as far as I have tried nothing works with either of the two succubi if I try to with my argonian male. I'll try with a female just to see.

Maybe it's an issue related to Lite and it doesn't happen with the full version of Sexlab? Perhaps related: if I try the full version my game CTDs before even getting to the main menu, so Lite is my only option (and mod quantity doesn't seem to be the thing messing with me, as I installed like 20 more mods and they've been working no problem with Lite).

20 hours ago, Breet99 said:

^

This

i will pay to have someone do it just contact me if you do.

You don't need to pay something, its a done fast, I will upload a UUNP patch later. 

Edit: UUNP patch is online. Please test it and report if there is a bug. (I have no UUNP installed... only for BodySlide)

9 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

You don't need to pay something, its a done fast, I will upload a UUNP patch later. 

Edit: UUNP patch is online. Please test it and report if there is a bug. (I have no UUNP installed... only for BodySlide)

you are a godsend i will test it later today!

40 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

The body type has nothing to do with the animations. 

Then I guess I'll have to give up, as there's something in my game that doesn't allow me to go full Sexlab, only allows me Lite and bugs the game if I try to interact with the succubi. This is when I regret having studied literature instead of programming or something like that :(

On 9/20/2019 at 5:59 AM, EvilReFlex said:

So, over 300 downloads since the UUNP patch.... no complains? 

It works great! The only real "complaint" I have is that if you equip the winged version of the succubus player armor, but a different set of boots and gauntlets at the same time, the wings remain visible, but the armor disappears. Not sure if it does that with all non-succubus boots/gauntlets or if it just had a disagreement with the specific set I was using (the Ranger set from Immersive Armors), but it may be something to look into.

12 hours ago, jharise said:

It works great! The only real "complaint" I have is that if you equip the winged version of the succubus player armor, but a different set of boots and gauntlets at the same time, the wings remain visible, but the armor disappears. Not sure if it does that with all non-succubus boots/gauntlets or if it just had a disagreement with the specific set I was using (the Ranger set from Immersive Armors), but it may be something to look into.

Uploaded a new version to fix this problem. 

2 hours ago, agent_hermit said:

Does the PSQ transform addon include tails?

Nope. 

thans for the mod

two advices:

1.the  sound of follower should be improve, noticed that she only give "ahhh" like a beast and scream  while die ,can u replace the voice files, make a whisper smile  and say good bye in  sexy way while die,just like dota hero qop?

2.any hdt tails?  the psq transformpack or just psq itself  have issues with eyes,but yours do not,is it possiable replace its files by yours,maybe there are  mistakes in the eyesfemale.nif or PSQSuccubusEye.dds