• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2019 at 5:59 AM, EvilReFlex said:

So, over 300 downloads since the UUNP patch.... no complains? 

ok i do unless i missed it some where. the addon for psq, when useing the the armor (not crafted) still seems to use cbbe didnt try to craft the armor only used the transform

I'm having difficulty trying to convert the succubus player armor piece into 3bbb format. I've followed the instructions to do a basic conversion from the 3bbb mod and that seemed to work in the outfit studio, but I'm not seeing a difference when I test it. I am testing by transforming with only the armor piece and no other changes, and there's no belly jiggle and I can tell that the boob jiggle is not the same as the 3bbb way.

I'm more than willing to do all the work, I just don't know what to do next to fix this as I'm very new to all of this.

Edit: Side note, I found out that the breast morphs in the PSQ menu don't work for the 3BBB body, but will work for this succubus armor.

• 3 weeks later...

hey sorry if this has already been addressed... but i'm using a high poly head preset for my female character. i was wondering if there is a way to get the facepart data for high poly to merge with your psq transform addon so that i can use my same face for the succubus body and human body once my char becomes succubus please and thanks so much   

pic 1 is my preset face 2 is what my problem is and 3 is what im trying to accomplish just with the skin color.

20210101041823_1.jpg

20210101042023_1.jpg

20210101042026_1.jpg

21 hours ago, fireexit82 said:

hey sorry if this has already been addressed... but i'm using a high poly head preset for my female character. i was wondering if there is a way to get the facepart data for high poly to merge with your psq transform addon so that i can use my same face for the succubus body and human body once my char becomes succubus please and thanks so much

You need to go into xedit and modify "ERF - Succubus - PSQ Addon.esp" to reference high poly head's mesh and facemorphs. In the lefthand window go to Head Part\PSQSuccubusHead and change the Model FileName to "KL\High Poly Head\FemaleHead.nif", then change the NAM1 - FileNames for the three facegen files to 

"KL\High Poly Head\FemaleHeadRaces.tri", "KL\High Poly Head\FemaleHead.tri", and "KL\High Poly Head\FemaleHeadCharGen.tri" IN THAT ORDER. Don't touch anything else.

To make things easier load High Poly Head into xedit simultaneously and copy\paste the filepaths from like locations within the Head Part section of High Poly Head.esm.

Do note that this may still end up with your face looking different between succubus and human as you'll be using different diffuse maps for your face and tintmasks, but this should solve the potatoface issue

16 hours ago, StrangeBread said:

You need to go into xedit and modify "ERF - Succubus - PSQ Addon.esp" to reference high poly head's mesh and facemorphs. In the lefthand window go to Head Part\PSQSuccubusHead and change the Model FileName to "KL\High Poly Head\FemaleHead.nif", then change the NAM1 - FileNames for the three facegen files to 

"KL\High Poly Head\FemaleHeadRaces.tri", "KL\High Poly Head\FemaleHead.tri", and "KL\High Poly Head\FemaleHeadCharGen.tri" IN THAT ORDER. Don't touch anything else.

To make things easier load High Poly Head into xedit simultaneously and copy\paste the filepaths from like locations within the Head Part section of High Poly Head.esm.

Do note that this may still end up with your face looking different between succubus and human as you'll be using different diffuse maps for your face and tintmasks, but this should solve the potatoface issue

I also had to do the same thing for the human face for transforming back but dude, you're a lifesaver thanks so much problem SOLVED!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great mod, loving it so far.

My question is:

I'm trying to add Breast and Belly physics to the Player Armor. Seems like this outfit has no chest verticles so you can't actually use copy bone weights because it has no verticles to attach to L/R Breast 03 bones. Is there an option to merge it with some dummy outfit that has your body shape and textures to actually enable breast/belly physics? Or is there any other way I'm unaware of? Thanks in advance, any help appreciated.

upd: figured this is some kind of issue with skeleton/weighted bones of the succubus body itself, experimenting

upd2: Sorry, I'm dumb - forgot to install cbpc... any way to change succubus body config?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for this great follower. I sadly have now a weird issue after some days of using this follower successfully. Not using PSQ. 

I also have Devious Devices and Cursed Loot installed. So today I activated a trap which put me and the follower into restraints. After removing them, the follower has now stopped attacking. She only runs up to the enemy, who hits her, but she doesn't hit back. I already tried some of the debug options of DD, CL and Sexlab, but so far nothing brought the attacks back.

Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2021 at 4:35 PM, Blue Dunmer said:

Hi LOVE your work.  but I need help PSQ IS  not on the MCM, how to fix?

This isn't the PSQ mod, but an addon. To get PSQ to show up in the MCM you need to download PSQ separately (there's a link in the description on the download page for this mod).

I'm trying to manage the armour of the two followers with iAFT, and neither of the two girls seem to want to wear anything I give them. They'd much rather be ... well, naked! Does anyone know of a way around this, or am I stuck with them being naked? (They won't put their default armour back on either!)

• 1 month later...

I am using PSQ and I've bin trying to change the hair of my transformation pack with a hairstyle of KS hairdos SMP. But I seem to fail for I only get bald and a huge exclamation mark pops up going through my PC. Anyone who can guide me through this proces or something? Anyway thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Just discovered your mods the other day and I absolutely love them...I've downloaded the two Followers, PSQ addon, Ceraph and the Futa addon. after a great night of game play and a very intense dream when I went to bed, I found that you have inspired me to bump up my modding skills and try some new thing for myself....Thank you for the great work and I hope to see more of your excellent mods in the future. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 12:37 PM, EvilReFlex said:

No.

The mod is only for SSE. 

They use the argonian/khajiit unarmed animations. 

Hey man I recently updated CBBE and stuff and after some load order bull it decided to do and fixing that. when i become succubus she doesnt have a cock. or anything and I cannot find a way to fix it. And I double checked and have the transformation on. any ideas?

• 1 month later...

I have a problem with the transformation and that is that when I transform the Schlong does not appear and in the same way with the spell. Previously with a transformation that I did I had this same problem but I solved it, the question is that I do not remember how I did it. If someone can tell me how to correct it, I would be very grateful

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello. I facing a problem with transformation. I even used a clean install for test, and nothing. 
I installed PSQ 1.0 SE mod, ERF succubus, CBBE SE body. Builded all what I need in bodyslide. When I'm trying to trasform I getting no body or armor textures, just floated hairs, eyes and mouth. Something I missed? 
thanks! 

• 2 months later...