1 hour ago, Nope_01 said:

I’m trying to go down the Zinara questline, but another species apparently already acquired the relic and summoned Zinara. Is there anything I can do about this? Are there any cheats/commands I can use?

In the first post you have a command to spawn the archaeological site, so maybe that?

Hi, thanks again for amazing mod:) Is that young maturity trait from this mod? Sorry if not, just not remember it in LV. Anyway, have are problem with it. Seems like it mess up with leaders pool, so sometimes it goes blank, with negative numbers on it. Cant play now, cause cant hire any scientist.

6 hours ago, Nope_01 said:

I’m trying to go down the Zinara questline, but another species apparently already acquired the relic and summoned Zinara. Is there anything I can do about this? Are there any cheats/commands I can use?

Command:
add_relic r_mat_lv_zinara

4 hours ago, Spenser said:

Hi, thanks again for amazing mod:) Is that young maturity trait from this mod? Sorry if not, just not remember it in LV. Anyway, have are problem with it. Seems like it mess up with leaders pool, so sometimes it goes blank, with negative numbers on it. Cant play now, cause cant hire any scientist.

Sorry, that trait is supossed only appear in an event from Motherly Hive. 
Anyway the error must be caused by the age modifier set in -40. :(
I will see that.

EDIT:
Cant really replicate that error.
I tried in several ways, but all I find is that any leader you recruit start with almost 1% chance of dying. 
Probably another mod that cause what you said? I will do more tests and observe the result.

45 minutes ago, Nope_01 said:

So I have the relic and have activated it... now what? I try to press “contact”, but none of the responses lead to anything. I’m worried I may have broken the “questline”...

That was a problem from the old 1.3.0
In the current version (1.3.1) this should appear when activating the relic. 

Spoiler

The relic only requires that "Zinara" exist in the galaxy.

image.png.06a5c9771ebe4686e4f19f72036d94d2.png

6 minutes ago, The Lustful Spirit said:

In the current version (1.3.1) this should appear when activating the relic. 

Hide contents

The relic only requires that "Zinara" exist in the galaxy.

image.png.06a5c9771ebe4686e4f19f72036d94d2.png

Hm... yeah, that didn’t happen.

Oh well, I must have broken it while screwing around with the commands earlier. I do have 4 Zanaras running around now, so maybe that has something to do with it...

(BTW, just wanted to say this is a great mod! I’m loving it!)

4 minutes ago, Nope_01 said:

Hm... yeah, that didn’t happen.

Oh well, I must have broken it while screwing around with the commands earlier. I do have 4 Zanaras running around now, so maybe that has something to do with it...

(BTW, just wanted to say this is a great mod! I’m loving it!)

Try a new game use the command to spawn zinara and add the relic, then test the relic. Let me know if something different happens.
Or you should just try downloading the mod again. Just in case. 

5 minutes ago, The Lustful Spirit said:

Try a new game use the command to spawn zinara and add the relic, then test the relic. Let me know if something different happens.

Hmm. No, nothing changed.  Nothing popped up when I activated the relic, and the Contact menu goes nowhere. This is interesting...

1 minute ago, Nope_01 said:

Hmm. No, nothing changed.  Nothing popped up when I activated the relic, and the Contact menu goes nowhere. This is interesting...

I just realized- I only have 1.3.0. Could that be the issue?

12 hours ago, The Lustful Spirit said:

Sorry, that trait is supossed only appear in an event from Motherly Hive. 
Anyway the error must be caused by the age modifier set in -40. :(
I will see that.

EDIT:
Cant really replicate that error.
I tried in several ways, but all I find is that any leader you recruit start with almost 1% chance of dying. 
Probably another mod that cause what you said? I will do more tests and observe the result.

Oh, no-no, please dont remove it! It such are great thing for role playing as alien horde, who want to infestate the galaxy as quickly as it possible, no matter that:) Hm, i have only LV with you mod, as well as this nice mod http://stellaris.smods.ru/archives/24015 .Strangely, but it not showing up right from the beginning, but later, it wont let recruit some leaders, because, i think, they tried to spawn at 40+ years old. See, the default is 80 y.o. -40 put them in non existing state at start, but it not shows on start, then all of them are spawns quet young. I mugt be wrong thought, because at the start, i see they can spawn as normal, even 40  y.o. But later, it makes this bug for some reason. Here some example. After some years, there will be all of them, and you cant hire anyone. Strange, but after i restarting the game, it will be fixed aftef 1 mounth, but then start to bugging agai, then the game goes on.

Spoiler

2020_05_18_1.png.3265f8f7c9b1816d73f830058ad9f602.png

5 hours ago, Spenser said:

Oh, no-no, please dont remove it! It such are great thing for role playing as alien horde, who want to infestate the galaxy as quickly as it possible, no matter that:) Hm, i have only LV with you mod, as well as this nice mod http://stellaris.smods.ru/archives/24015 .Strangely, but it not showing up right from the beginning, but later, it wont let recruit some leaders, because, i think, they tried to spawn at 40+ years old. See, the default is 80 y.o. -40 put them in non existing state at start, but it not shows on start, then all of them are spawns quet young. I mugt be wrong thought, because at the start, i see they can spawn as normal, even 40  y.o. But later, it makes this bug for some reason. Here some example. After some years, there will be all of them, and you cant hire anyone. Strange, but after i restarting the game, it will be fixed aftef 1 mounth, but then start to bugging agai, then the game goes on.

Hide contents

2020_05_18_1.png.3265f8f7c9b1816d73f830058ad9f602.png

I realized a little late, but I was testing and as far as I tested on 1-2 years in game, I found a "solution". I added a new Leader age min and max,
So, you will get 10 to 20 years old leaders or so with a maxium life of 30 years, because that's how it's supposed to work. In the future I will make arrangements to balance it out a bit.  It is not compatible with the Motherly Mind trait for obvious reasons.
And I have not tried it with lithoids.

Young Maturity:
mat_lv_biological_species_traits.txt
mod\Wild_Lascivity\common\traits

Send PM if you have any other problems. Or the same problem.

10 minutes ago, AsteriskCGY said:

Say I was wondering is there a separate motherly hive civic separate from the origin or is that just some kind of way to keep things from overlapping?

I do not fully understand your doubt, but the civic still exists but is not selectable and is not compatible with the origin. It is fully functional, but is optional. I created the origin to balance the game.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to ask, you suggest an UI mod in your files, but I can't seem to make it work properly even after consulting the site. Any suggestion to fix my problem? I really feel I'm missing a lot of what this can offer.

16 hours ago, bigbuttsona said:

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows a mod that allows non-hive populations within the hive mind. Also, I'm just quickly reading through the comments so I could have missed it, but is it still incompatible with Unofficial Hive DLC: Forgotten Queens?

Compatible But I do not assure that it is balanced.

On 6/3/2020 at 3:50 PM, DDSDD said:

I wanted to ask, you suggest an UI mod in your files, but I can't seem to make it work properly even after consulting the site. Any suggestion to fix my problem? I really feel I'm missing a lot of what this can offer.

I really don't remember.

Hey, so I really like this mod and installed it alongside Lustful void and like 24 other mods, and it mostly seems to work, except that my xeno pops are showing as "livestock" instead of "Livestock for Mating", and I have no option to change that. Please advise? I can't breed more and they keep dying, it's very sad. -_-

Edit: Oh, wait! Is "livestock for mating" a job, not a slavery type? I got that when a xeno ended up on a planet without a caretaker complex. :/

16 hours ago, DrStrangeLover said:

Hey, so I really like this mod and installed it alongside Lustful void and like 24 other mods, and it mostly seems to work, except that my xeno pops are showing as "livestock" instead of "Livestock for Mating", and I have no option to change that. Please advise? I can't breed more and they keep dying, it's very sad. -_-

Edit: Oh, wait! Is "livestock for mating" a job, not a slavery type? I got that when a xeno ended up on a planet without a caretaker complex. :/

Motherly Hive:
Populations under any slavery type change their "job" to "Livestock for mating". Regardless if you have the special building or not. If that does not ocurr there must be something interfering with Jobs. 

The population grows by events, more Society technology = more growth.
Hive Maternal Sanctuary is necessary for events to occur. (Events can be hidden)
The same events can cause population decline if you have little technological advance. 

More information about the Events:

Spoiler

In the beginning there is a possibility of 57% that nothing happens and it is reduced to a maximum of 40%.
Upon reaching the "Secrets of Life" technology (Max reductions and buffs), the possibility of deaths is reduced to just 0.2% (from 17%). At the same time, the possibility of growth increases to 32%. (From 20%)

Currently, if nothing happens or a population dies, every 2-3 months the event occurs again.
Every time the event is successful, it generates 3 populations of a "protected" species on each planet that contains one.

Another thing is that you have 3 new policies with different options that affect population growth. 
If I remember correctly I put the xeno population limit at 25 as the default policy. So that AI does not create a disaster. (This can make the population disappear)

3 hours ago, The Lustful Spirit said:

Motherly Hive:
Populations under any slavery type change their "job" to "Livestock for mating". Regardless if you have the special building or not. If that does not ocurr there must be something interfering with Jobs. 

The population grows by events, more Society technology = more growth.
Hive Maternal Sanctuary is necessary for events to occur. (Events can be hidden)
The same events can cause population decline if you have little technological advance. 

More information about the Events:

Hide contents

In the beginning there is a possibility of 57% that nothing happens and it is reduced to a maximum of 40%.
Upon reaching the "Secrets of Life" technology (Max reductions and buffs), the possibility of deaths is reduced to just 0.2% (from 17%). At the same time, the possibility of growth increases to 32%. (From 20%)

Currently, if nothing happens or a population dies, every 2-3 months the event occurs again.
Every time the event is successful, it generates 3 populations of a "protected" species on each planet that contains one.

Another thing is that you have 3 new policies with different options that affect population growth. 
If I remember correctly I put the xeno population limit at 25 as the default policy. So that AI does not create a disaster. (This can make the population disappear)

Ooooooooohhhhh. Gotcha, thanks! And I had gone and set the "Special Interactions Policy" to off after I had that first death. Whoops. Good to know! XD

Edit: So I really like the MH, but it could use some more development. Like, maybe break up it's unique buildings into tiers, and make people research them? So, say, the first version of the Maternal Sanctuary might only give two young queen jobs, and then their are several more upgraded that eventually get you something that gives even more than the current version? And same for the other buildings. Also, it's be cool if their was a way to get some small bonus for every different xeno species kept as a trophy. Like, 1% increased production from all drones, or something? Also, better intercompatibility with Brood and Nymphic Swarm would be nice, but I guess I really need to talk to the Lustful Void dev for that. XD