On 12/30/2020 at 12:11 AM, Hamakabula said:

I have some issues with this mod, for example civics being named "civil_WL_lv_incestuous_dogma" etc. Also happens with a bunch of other traits and events ingame.

My load order is

LV

WL

as said in the OP.

What could be the issue?

Going over the mod file by file, I'd say those two civics are not implemented, and WL only has bestiality at the moment, but no incest. Just find those names in WL/common/governments/civics/wl_lv_civics_02.txt and disable/delete everything under the ### Incestous Civics tag, right up to the end of file.

Also, a question for the dev.

Is it possible to transfer current origins to civics or authorities? Because I'd love to play a Shattered Ring Motherly Hive.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a Fanatical Purifier Empire I came across a but where I can get repeated Titan rape events and gain the Delicious Titans Buff multiple time.

I currently have 3 of the buffs (Image included). 

The planet also have the Migrating Forest event. Not sure if that is relevant.

Titan Bug.jpeg

Crashing every couple hours of playtime, this is what pops up in the error log every time.

[17:39:27][trigger_impl.cpp:1200]: Script Error: Invalid context switch [leader] from Transport Fleet 3 [fleet], file: common/decisions/02_wl_lv_decisions_addons.txt line: 24, Scope:
type=fleet
id=546
random={ 0 2309851612 }
root={
    type=planet
    id=456
    random={ 0 2309851612 }
    from={
        type=country
        id=12
        random={ 0 2167281654 }
    }
}
from={
    type=country
    id=12
    random={ 0 2167281654 }
}
prev={
    type=planet
    id=456
    random={ 0 2309851612 }
    from={
        type=country
        id=12
        random={ 0 2167281654 }
    }
}

13 hours ago, WarTurtleofAkatosh said:

Crashing every couple hours of playtime, this is what pops up in the error log every time.

Try editing the any_fleet_in_orbit clause to check for existing leader and owner. Go to line #24 and add:

exists = owner

exists = leader

Which will make it look like this:

any_fleet_in_orbit = { 
                                exists = owner
                                exists = leader
                                leader = { 
                                leader_class = scientist
                                        }
                                }

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, mikovic76 said:

Has anyone attempted to port it to 3.0 on their own?

Yes, a few times. However, it's quite an intricate mod, and porting just the Motherly Hive origin seems to be rather difficult.

On 5/27/2021 at 9:24 AM, wiewich13 said:

Can you tell me now you can run Stellaris 3.x with this mod? If so, what is the best way to organize mod order? i use Paradox Mod Manager from github.

I played it on 3.0.3, with just a couple of cosmetic mods and LV. So i cant say alot about the load order. I also cant say much about gestalt consciousness civ, but normal empires seem to work fine, apart from weird balance decisions and the fact that the incestuous civics are barely implemented (no events or decisions, not even a localisation). It's playable in that regard.

• 3 weeks later...

@The Lustful Spirit I suggest making the Motherly Hive Mind Civic give you access to the population controls and allow you to form Migration treaties with other empires. Cause I was trying to use this with the Forgotten Queens mod from Steam, the one that expands gestalts a bit more. It lets you form Migration treaties and what not, but it as well doesn't allow population controls so you can't even get any pops. I even recommend adding a new living standard and citizenship type to make it easier to manage lol, that way you can choose which pops you want to be motherly towards.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, brady560 said:

so im not sure if the mod still works or not. it keeps saying it missing correct path and nothing changed cept the game updating itself

That sounds like a typical bug with the launcher. Check the path in the .mod file and the descriptor file. Try reinstalling the mod. Clearing the launcher cache. Or using Irony instead. 
There’s a good chance this mod is broken anyway but the issue you described is something different. 

don't bother, mods been broken for a few patches.

Motherly hive has been borked for awhile and lately even the flavourtext for the biology techs have disappeared.

This is not an issue with the latest Lustful Void either but with the last 2-3 Stellaris updates.

Shame really, the mod made the game-experience that much richer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've noticed it too, some things just not making sense...... like some civics having no effect on certain outcomes. I'm working on editing it for myself atm, although, it will be my first time doing code like this. ?

I'm not a pro by any means, and speak nothing other than english, if things work out, I'll try yeeting it at Letitia for integration ito LV.