On 8/7/2020 at 10:12 AM, Ultrawup said:

Could this mod either get an options menu, or respect the vanilla LV menu options to hide event popups?

My empire is pretty big, causing so many popups all the time that I can't really play the game anymore. LV lets me hide its popups while keeping the events enabled, but WL sadly doesn't.

Thanks in advance, I hope it isn't too big of a hassle but it would make this mod all the more playable.

Anyway, great content, keep up the good work :D

The option to hide events and keep them enabled is only available for the Motherly Hive currently. In other cases, such as events that require you to interact or execute them, which are the majority, I have not yet implemented anything. Unless you are running events like crazy they shouldn't be a problem. But I will try to incorporate something to hide them eventually.

On 7/28/2020 at 2:37 AM, Motor3Fase said:

I found something, playing like a robotic empire, it is supposed to build the MACHINE - Wild Pleasure Reserve, but instead just appear the normal Wild Pleasure Reserve and when it is builded, 2 seconds later is eliminated.

Sin título.png

The building had old code on file. Fixed for the next update.

Trying motherly hive for the first time.  Not bad, except for one thing:

My empire is now huge, which means I get CONSTANT Xeno Population Growing hive event popups, and they don't stop, and there's no way to turn them off - there's a menu button, but no actual options under it to disable the event spam.  We're talking 20+ popups every month with my controlling about 2/3 of a small galaxy.

On 8/14/2020 at 8:26 PM, snarfies said:

Trying motherly hive for the first time.  Not bad, except for one thing:

My empire is now huge, which means I get CONSTANT Xeno Population Growing hive event popups, and they don't stop, and there's no way to turn them off - there's a menu button, but no actual options under it to disable the event spam.  We're talking 20+ popups every month with my controlling about 2/3 of a small galaxy.

I'll take a look, it hasn't happened to me.

Possible solutions:

1. Look at Policies. > Motherly Non-Hive Interactions Policy > Ban special interactions. (No more events)
    Or
  2. Select your capital or any other planet that belongs to you. > Planetary Decision > Motherly Hive - Policies Control (Open an alternative menu)
    Or
  3. Using the console: Select your capital OR Anything that belongs to you >  Put in the console command: 
    effect owner = { set_country_flag = SYSTEM_n_h_m_hidden_interactions_events }
    press enter, then place the next command with the same selection.

effect owner = { set_country_flag = SYSTEM_n_h_m_hidden_pop_limit_events  }

If the problem is what I think, it will probably make the menu options visible.

Thanks for looking.

1)  I know I can turn the events off - and I even tried doing just that.  No effect.  Still getting 20-30 Growing Xeno popups every month.

2)  I can do that on a planet-by-planet basis.  Will take a while.

3)  Done.  That seems to have fixed my menu options.  Unfortunately, they don't actually do anything, still taking popup spam.

[EDIT:  Seems I had so many events queued up that it took a few months for them all to clear out once I deactivated them!  All's well now, thanks!]

I'm just wondering how to install this correctly? I installed Lustful void and that was a simple drag into mod folder, unzip and it was ready to go and showing up on the launchers mod list. I thought this would be the same but its not showing up at all and there are no changes in game, no Motherly Hive Origin or any of the listed features. Am I missing something? I tried looking through this forum I didn't see anything that was for it.

On 8/26/2020 at 9:29 PM, Majorshepard said:

I'm just wondering how to install this correctly? I installed Lustful void and that was a simple drag into mod folder, unzip and it was ready to go and showing up on the launchers mod list. I thought this would be the same but its not showing up at all and there are no changes in game, no Motherly Hive Origin or any of the listed features. Am I missing something? I tried looking through this forum I didn't see anything that was for it.

try to create a mod with the launcher tool and then put the Wild Lascivity mod files in that new folder created by the launcher tool.

I think there was someone with the same problem previously in the comments, but I do not remember their solution.

On 8/19/2020 at 12:08 PM, Spenser said:

Hey Spirit, you mentioned that you are sick, so can I ask if you have recovered?

Any of this kind of news are pretty worrying to hear this days, you know.

Currently the situation is quite good, my health has improved a lot in the last days.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally tried latest version and damn... once again, such are awesome mod!:)

Absolutely love the Zoophilic Rituals, hope you continue to develop this direction. Interacting with ruler such are cool idea, really need more things like this. So many cool things, such as this great new buildings. Maybe adding some events for them will be good idea thought.

And this new advisor voice really great, not expecting this for sure:) But there is some problem with volume - some lines too loud and some too quite. And different variations will be lovely, because they start repeating very fast.

Maybe changing planetary event will be good idea? Right now, this is really uncomfortable: Must pick scientist, put on planet, click on desidions, close popup window, put scientist on project. And its need to be scientist with right set of skills too! Maybe triggering decision on planet without scientist will be better, and after this, you got them on the project. Much less routine. Oh, and one of the this expeditions still broken. They just complete without any event, just like nothing happens.

And here is some ideas for future:

-Adding some special interactions planet modifiers, soch as Hostile wildlife, Predatory plants. Titans, Exofungus Infestation, Tentacles (of course!) and excetera.

-Some variations for expeditions, where you can choose different things, because of you civics, and get different outcomes.

-Some interactions with pre sapients. Like in vanilla, sometimes, you get events like "They damaged or steal some stuffs", but you get more nasty variations, like "They orginise some kind of sex cult" any you can investigate this. Or they just have fun with females in you colony:) Same thing will be great for primitive civilizations.

Apologies for writing style - english is not my primary language. An thank you for your hard work man, you create are truly magnificent mod!:)

I'm having trouble getting this mod to work, I already tried the create mod through launcher.

Edit: I fixed my problem by renaming the folder, deleted the descriptor file the folder included, copy and pasted the mod file, renamed the one not in the Documents/mod folder.

On 9/25/2020 at 7:00 AM, ta55 said:

I'm having trouble getting this mod to work, I already tried the create mod through launcher.

Edit: I fixed my problem by renaming the folder, deleted the descriptor file the folder included, copy and pasted the mod file, renamed the one not in the Documents/mod folder.

Yeah, thanks for the new Paradox launcher, this kind of manipulation needed for all non-steam mods.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a one issue and a question.

zoophilic uplift result from breeding fauna doesn't seems to trigger no matter what, just bad, waste of time and great results, as those are only one which spawns species with zoophilic uplift trait i kinda want it for ehm.. roleplay needs. I found in code that LV trait are referenced that dont exist anymore (intercompatibile womb/sperm), maybe that is preventing for that event?

As of a question i found trait titanic penis thou it does not appear in game. Is it for future update?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question about the Zinaras.

I was playing today and decided to attack an empire who was "pathetic", but during the war they showed up with 3 20K Zinara praetorian fleets with psionic shields and matter desintegrators. Is this working as intended? If so, how could I have gotten access to those fleets? I've tried talking to the Zinara but they just answer something about wanting to fuck my species and say goodbye. 

Also my empire got full of Zinara pops and apparently every other empire too. I've seem 3 empires with Zinara leaders, including mine. And these pops are very op (massive amount of traits), since they can be bought for pretty cheap in the slave market. 

I think there should be a nerf to the alliances that can be made with the Zinara, right now they're pretty much breaking the game. Or just make them be another end game crisis.

I also wanna say that I love your mod and the amount of amazing content that has been put into it, just pointing this out so that it can be even better. 

11 hours ago, Sycario said:

I have a question about the Zinaras.I am going to reduce population growth and increase the sacrifices required.

I was playing today and decided to attack an empire who was "pathetic", but during the war they showed up with 3 20K Zinara praetorian fleets with psionic shields and matter desintegrators. Is this working as intended? If so, how could I have gotten access to those fleets? I've tried talking to the Zinara but they just answer something about wanting to fuck my species and say goodbye. 

Also my empire got full of Zinara pops and apparently every other empire too. I've seem 3 empires with Zinara leaders, including mine. And these pops are very op (massive amount of traits), since they can be bought for pretty cheap in the slave market. 

I think there should be a nerf to the alliances that can be made with the Zinara, right now they're pretty much breaking the game. Or just make them be another end game crisis.

I also wanna say that I love your mod and the amount of amazing content that has been put into it, just pointing this out so that it can be even better. 

Unless that empire has the Special Relic to contact and sacrifice pops it isn't supposed to happen.
If you don't have the relic, you can't make deals.
ex: you can get a good fleet for only 15 populations using the relic.

anyway I am going to reduce population growth (For Zinara Pops) and increase the sacrifices required for deals. And I will probably add something so that the populations do not leave the nation that has the relic. (Or die if you dont have the relic, because it is how I had thought it to work in the beginning)

On 10/17/2020 at 6:32 PM, houdini said:

I have a one issue and a question.

zoophilic uplift result from breeding fauna doesn't seems to trigger no matter what, just bad, waste of time and great results, as those are only one which spawns species with zoophilic uplift trait i kinda want it for ehm.. roleplay needs. I found in code that LV trait are referenced that dont exist anymore (intercompatibile womb/sperm), maybe that is preventing for that event?

As of a question i found trait titanic penis thou it does not appear in game. Is it for future update?

1. I will update and fix that

2. Something planned that was not finally implemented

On 11/4/2020 at 5:58 PM, churubin said:

is it safe to use this mod in 2.8 or should we wait for an update?

It will work, but 2.8 is not mod-friendly link

Okay, it works. Irony mod manager, import modlist from paradox Launcher or create new one, "Merge" button in top right corner will merge all mods into one. 2.8 works fine with all or most mods starting from 2.3 - except some events

I second Irony Mod manager. My load times went from 1.5 hour wait at 30% to no noticeable delay. Irony also has the ability to scan for mod incompatibility and create patches on a case by case basis. This works well for many simple mods, but becomes harder to manage with larger load orders with many complicated mods.

Irony DOES NOT guarantee older mods will work on newer patches though. If you are unsure if a mod still works with the current version of the game I would recommend running a few tests before merging together with your whole mod list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...