4 hours ago, hunter20000 said:

so hum for whatever reason when I unpack the file in the stellaris folder and lunch stellaris it does not show up in mods and can you perhaps giveĀ  a link to the mod whatever tool as I don't want to miss download something

1. Open Paradox Launcher (Stellaris Launcher)Ā 
  2. Scroll Down to Mods section. Click "MOD TOOLS"
  3. Create a "new mod", fill it as You wish
  4. Put Wild Lascivity files (not the Main folder n the ZIP) inside the new directory You created with the Launcher.Ā 
4 hours ago, hunter20000 said:

so maybe I just missed soemthing

Reading maybe, i dunno

11 hours ago, 357price said:

I did everything according to the instructions. Launcher mod saw. But there is a strong feeling that the mod does not work. There are no new starting lines except lv. How can I understand that the mod has earned?Ā Ā  Ā 

Ā 

Go to new game and create some hive mind. Look for "Motherly mind" civic. If its there, then mod works right.

13 hours ago, 357price said:

I did everything according to the instructions. Launcher mod saw. But there is a strong feeling that the mod does not work. There are no new starting lines except lv. How can I understand that the mod has earned?Ā Ā  Ā 

Ā 

I did same in instuctions. Launcher shows 2 files my mod and wl mod. 1st always goes off when i press on, 2nd stays on but game didn't see mod is on.

Ā 

Edit: now they stays on but game not see them.

mod.png

This mod works fine for me..Ā  except the Motherly Hive Civic..Ā  it isn't present.Ā  I know the mod is in because the decisions from this mod are available on my planets.

Ā 

Are there requirements before that civic shows up?Ā  (traits/racial type/ or anything?)Ā  I don't see it in the greyed out area either.

Ā 

thanks!

16 hours ago, Tara26 said:

This mod works fine for me..Ā  except the Motherly Hive Civic..Ā  it isn't present.Ā  I know the mod is in because the decisions from this mod are available on my planets.

Ā 

Are there requirements before that civic shows up?Ā  (traits/racial type/ or anything?)Ā  I don't see it in the greyed out area either.

Ā 

thanks!

It only requires having the Utopia DLC activated.Ā (This uses "Hive Mind Authority", so not robots and Not compatible with Devouring Swarm) :DĀ 
If you are using "!!THM_Wild_Lascivity V1.2.11" there should be no problems.

23 hours ago, Narbon said:

I did same in instuctions. Launcher shows 2 files my mod and wl mod. 1st always goes off when i press on, 2nd stays on but game didn't see mod is on.

Ā 

Edit: now they stays on but game not see them.

mod.png

Maybe you put the folder inside the folder which is what you should not do.
Just in case, another user had a similar problem caused by the directory with strange characters (Example: Cyrillic alphabet in user name directory) and the launcher that is not able to read it correctly.Ā If this is not the case, I apologize and I don't know a solution.Ā 

On 1/15/2020 at 12:40 PM, Narbon said:

I tried everything but mod don't work. I tried modĀ tool, it appears in list but in game it's like empty mod. No hive, No fauna, all dlc present.

Ā 

I think i found problem, it in directory file. When i add mod it updates .mod file with directory, (C:\Users\NAME\mod\mod_name).

problem is in garbage directoryĀ (C:\Users\pP+*fa*+) if i look in .mod. Tried fix it, not work. Problem is rus lang. directory. (sorry for google translate)Ā 

Or...
If anyone wants to verify that the mod charged correctly and it is working;Ā 

1. Start a game without ironman mode.
  2. Select your capitalĀ planet.
  3. Open the console command.
  4. Run the following command:Ā event mat_lv_f_breed_result.1

Ā 

Ā 

4 hours ago, The Lustful Spirit said:

It only requires having the Utopia DLC activated.Ā (This uses "Hive Mind Authority", so not robots and Not compatible with Devouring Swarm) :DĀ 
If you are using "!!THM_Wild_Lascivity V1.2.11" there should be no problems.

Maybe you put the folder inside the folder which is what you should not do.
Just in case, another user had a similar problem caused by the directory with strange characters (Example: Cyrillic alphabet in user name directory) and the launcher that is not able to read it correctly.Ā If this is not the case, I apologize and I don't know a solution.Ā 

Or...
If anyone wants to verify that the mod charged correctly and it is working;Ā 

1. Start a game without ironman mode.
  2. Select your capitalĀ planet.
  3. Open the console command.
  4. Run the following command:Ā event mat_lv_f_breed_result.1

Ā 

I tried again, created a TEST mod, deleted all mods except LV mod. Opend WL folder taked all files and put in TEST folder.Ā Created random civil. and tried command. It says: command not found. All dlc present.Ā About cyrilic directory, it was me, it stays same. But LV mod works fine. I just puted 2 files in mod and it works (LV). Yours needs mod tool to work. Before you first update mod in this year, worked fine. Can you make WL.mod file like LV does?Ā 

MOD_AD1.png

MOD_AD2.png

1 hour ago, 357price said:

Oh, fu....I have Cyrillic. And I can't understand why the mod works. What to do?

Ā 

6 hours ago, Narbon said:

Ā 

I tried again, created a TEST mod, deleted all mods except LV mod. Opend WL folder taked all files and put in TEST folder.Ā Created random civil. and tried command. It says: command not found. All dlc present.Ā About cyrilic directory, it was me, it stays same. But LV mod works fine. I just puted 2 files in mod and it works (LV). Yours needs mod tool to work. Before you first update mod in this year, worked fine. Can you make WL.mod file like LV does?Ā 

MOD_AD1.png

MOD_AD2.png

Custom file .mod like LV:
unzip and put main folder in mod directory and put this.
!!THM_Wild_Lascivity.mod

I don't know if it works because it doesn't work for me.

Sorry, I had trouble adapting to the changes.Ā And I'm not sure how it works.
But now I will make the necessary changes.

Yup, ran the test script.Ā  The event popped up saying the mod is active.Ā  But I knew that.Ā  I could always launch those decisions.Ā  All that is missing is the new Civic - motherly hive.Ā  It does not appear anywhere no matter my selections during race creation.

On 1/24/2020 at 2:23 AM, Tara26 said:

Yup, ran the test script.Ā  The event popped up saying the mod is active.Ā  But I knew that.Ā  I could always launch those decisions.Ā  All that is missing is the new Civic - motherly hive.Ā  It does not appear anywhere no matter my selections during race creation.

FIRST OF ALL.
Are you using "1.2.1re" or "1.2.11"?

"1.2.11" is the latest update.Ā 
With the corrections made a while ago.

Version 1.2.1re that I just deleted was available.

1.2.1re was broken.

Ā 

On 1/23/2020 at 8:52 PM, The Lustful Spirit said:

FIRST OF ALL.
Are you using "1.2.1re" or "1.2.11"?

"1.2.11" is the latest update.Ā 
With the corrections made a while ago.

Version 1.2.1re that I just deleted was available.

1.2.1re was broken.

Ā 

I was running 1.re.Ā  I replaced it with 1.2.11.Ā  Exactly the same.Ā  As far as I can tell, everything works properly except the civic doesn't show.Ā 

3 hours ago, Tara26 said:

I was running 1.re.Ā  I replaced it with 1.2.11.Ā  Exactly the same.Ā  As far as I can tell, everything works properly except the civic doesn't show.Ā 

Do you have 1.2.1? Not 1.2.1re. cuz it not work. If you have just delete in .modĀ it must loo like this (mod/!!THM_Wild_Lascivity).

How to make WL v. 1.2.0 work.

Ā 

1) go to stellaris/mod and put 2 files WL files and .mod

Ā 

2) go to .mod it must look like this (mod/!!THM_Wild_Lascivity)

Ā 

3) go to WL files and deleteĀ descriptor.mod

Ā 

4) launch game and create custom race, go to politics make hive mind. If you see motherly hive then mod work.

Ā 

4.2) If you not have Utopia dlc, create random race and hit play. When game load hit ( ` ) button (it were tab button) then write (event mat_lv_f_breed_result.1).

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā If you see (Command EXECUTED) mod works, if you see (command not found) mod not works.

On 1/26/2020 at 11:02 AM, The Lustful Spirit said:

If anyone has problems with the game crashing, please report it.
Remember that I work only with the latest version. (V 1.2.11)
Do not confuse with 1.2.1 or 1.2.1reĀ (Full of errors and bugs)

Dude, you miss an "i" in the folder name. No wonder this mod cannot be loaded.

I painfully aware of that after 3 hours of gaming.

• 2 weeks later...

Got it working on my pcĀ by doing the following after downloading:

1. Unzip inĀ Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod\
  2. Move descriptor.mod out ofĀ !!THM_Wild_Lascvity folder and into Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod\
  3. Changed the name of the mod folder to include the "i" again. As mentioned above.
  4. Then added the following line to theĀ descriptor.mod file
    1. path="mod/!!THM_Wild_Lascivity"
  5. (Optional) renameĀ descriptor.mod file to something else so you know which mod it is for.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...