The wait was long.Ā 
Soon I will upload a new version with the necessary fixes and extra content.Ā 

I will not wait for the new DLC.

Motherly Hive returns with other mechanics. (A Civic that converts "Livestock"Ā toĀ "Livestock for Mating")

Fixes for Machine Empires.
FixesĀ for Language Compatibility.

FixesĀ for some events.
New BuildingsĀ (Including some exclusive to Hive/Megacorp)
New and ImprovedĀ Planet Decisions.

3 hours ago, ConspiracyPizza said:

My game is crashing on the second day with this mod enabled, sorry if I'm doing something wrong, as this is the first time I am using this mod. I can post my mod order if you'd like but it's pretty generic.

Having the same issue, was able to move after the beginning when I tried a tiny galaxy. Must be related to other species, tried both a custom race with Motherly and one classic human empire. Nothing special in the error.log, last line was a issue with "Script Error: Invalid context switch[leader], file: common/decisions/02_mat_lv_decisions_addons.txt line: 23, Scope: " not a new error. The only way to fix the issue on a huge galaxy, was to revert to the older version of your mod. The issue is present with and without the FIXES.

I'll check it, it's weird because I can't replicate that error. Maybe it's the order in which the mods are loaded.Ā Or mixed files.

EDIT:
I already tested different galaxy sizes and empire configurations.
Wild Lascivity should be directly after Lustful Void in the load order.Ā 
I have Lustful Void and this mod at the bottom of the list.

Note:
The previous version must be deleted.Ā Both are different versions with different names.

I have only lustful void and this mod is loaded right after, same issue as the two person up there, crash on day 2.

Game doesn't crash without the mods, and I have no previous version of any mods installed.

Ā 

Ā 

EDIT : I removed the "smaller picture" add on from lustful void and I can start a game with the same settings as the one that crashed before, maybe it's random maybe this addon caused the crash, I'll keep playing for a bit and see.

Ā 

EDIT 2 : Annnnd it crashed after about a year.

I was trying again to see what the problem is. But I can't find anything. Srry.
I have activated the smaller pictures for Lustful Void.
Ā 

The mod is made for the latest version of the game. (2.5.1)
I have all DLC, but
it worked correctly when I deactivated them.

Show me your mod lists, it would be helpful. And the game version.
Ā 

13 hours ago, Folgar said:

I may be missing something but I don't see the motherly hive civic. The exotic fauna is there though.

Motherly Hive requires Utopia, if you don't have it you won't be able to use it. But it is not causing problems.Ā Because Hive Minds are unique to that DLC.

Ā 

1 hour ago, The Lustful Spirit said:

Ā 

I have all DLC, but

Ā 

Motherly Hive requires Utopia, if you don't have it you won't be able to use it. But it is not causing problems.Ā Because Hive Minds are unique to that DLC.

Ā 

I have Utopia and it is active still no Motherly hive option

59 minutes ago, Folgar said:

I have Utopia and it is active still no Motherly hive option

It has a writing error but it should still appear. That error only cancels modifiers. But I think the mod is wrongly loading in some way. (The icon is different in the image, I changed it for me, but the Civic should appear anyways.) Or you have an old version, and you are loading the old version of the mod.

image.png.130035920e134eaacc1d418b4c256182.png
Try this just in case.
Open:
mat_lv_civics.txt

Spoiler

civic_mat_lv_motherly_hive = {
Ā Ā  Ā potential = {Ā 
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā authority = {Ā 
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā value = auth_hive_mindĀ 
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }Ā 
Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā possible = {
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā authority = {
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā value = Ā auth_hive_mind
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā civics = {
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā NOT = {
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā value = civic_hive_devouring_swarm
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā }

Ā Ā  Ā } <add this

Ā Ā  Ā modification = no
Ā Ā  Ā random_weight = { base = 1 }
Ā Ā  Ā modifier = {
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā country_unity_produces_mult = 0.2
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā planet_stability_add = 5
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā pop_demotion_time_mult = -0.45
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā }Ā <delete this
Ā Ā  Ā 
Ā Ā  Ā traits = {
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā trait = trait_lv_all_female
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā trait = trait_mat_lv_mother_hive_mind
Ā Ā  Ā }
}

Ā 

EDIT:
Requires manual installation from the Paradox Launcher.
Use Mods creation tool. Fill in the data and information as you wish. And then copy the files from the !!THM_wild_lascvity folder to the directory with the name you created from the launcher's mod tool.
This may be the main problem.

2 hours ago, The Lustful Spirit said:

Ā 

I have all DLC, but

Ā 

Ā 

I did make it work after some re-installation, tested for over a years in game. For me it seem to be the file "00_opinion_modifiers.txt" breaking the game, I guess I forgot to remove it when I tested without FIXES, sorry for the wrong info. I'm using all DLC as well (there 13 right?) and when comparing the files, there only your modification to remove penalty, so it should work. I am still getting a small freeze after a couple of days (4 to be exact), but we talking seconds.

Ā 

Hope it help and thanks for the mod.

Hi, i had some issues with the mod not showing up in my "Mods" section in the launcher. I fixed this by changing the path to 'path=mod/(mod folder name)"'Ā  in the .mod file as it was a long one that lead to OPs game directory thing. If anyone is having the same issue you should just be able to open the .mod file in notepad and remove the whole path except the last bit.

4 minutes ago, FreeModsOrDoIHaveToPay said:

Hi, i had some issues with the mod not showing up in my "Mods" section in the launcher. I fixed this by changing the path to 'path=mod/(mod folder name)"'Ā  in the .mod file as it was a long one that lead to OPs game directory thing. If anyone is having the same issue you should just be able to open the .mod file in notepad and remove the whole path except the last bit.

That is a problem that comes from the new launcher. This is the easy way:

31 minutes ago, The Lustful Spirit said:

EDIT:
Use Mods creation tool. Fill in the data and information as you wish. And then copy the files from the !!THM_wild_lascvity folder to the directory with the name you created from the launcher's mod tool.

Ā 

4 hours ago, The Lustful Spirit said:

It has a writing error but it should still appear. That error only cancels modifiers. But I think the mod is wrongly loading in some way. (The icon is different in the image, I changed it for me, but the Civic should appear anyways.) Or you have an old version, and you are loading the old version of the mod.

image.png.130035920e134eaacc1d418b4c256182.png
Try this just in case.
Open:
mat_lv_civics.txt

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

civic_mat_lv_motherly_hive = {
Ā Ā  Ā potential = {Ā 
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā authority = {Ā 
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā value = auth_hive_mindĀ 
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }Ā 
Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā possible = {
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā authority = {
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā value = Ā auth_hive_mind
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā civics = {
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā NOT = {
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā value = civic_hive_devouring_swarm
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā }

Ā Ā  Ā } <add this

Ā Ā  Ā modification = no
Ā Ā  Ā random_weight = { base = 1 }
Ā Ā  Ā modifier = {
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā country_unity_produces_mult = 0.2
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā planet_stability_add = 5
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā pop_demotion_time_mult = -0.45
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā }Ā <delete this
Ā Ā  Ā 
Ā Ā  Ā traits = {
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā trait = trait_lv_all_female
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā trait = trait_mat_lv_mother_hive_mind
Ā Ā  Ā }
}

Ā 

EDIT:

After making the changes it now shows up. Thanks for your help, the description of the civic doesn't say but what changes does it make to like happiness, growth speed ect?

Ā 

**NOTE: I just installed the new version of LV and this mod deleting all old files first, everything works now and the civic shows the bonuses.

I tried everything but mod don't work. I tried modĀ tool, it appears in list but in game it's like empty mod. No hive, No fauna, all dlc present.

Ā 

I think i found problem, it in directory file. When i add mod it updates .mod file with directory, (C:\Users\NAME\mod\mod_name).

problem is in garbage directoryĀ (C:\Users\pP+*fa*+) if i look in .mod. Tried fix it, not work. Problem is rus lang. directory. (sorry for google translate)Ā 

I have a small bug that might just be something on my part, i keep getting the machine text and events for this mod when i take the wildlife breeding planetary decision, i have aĀ organic non gestalt empire with fanatic pacifist and authoritarian ethics.

Ā 

This mod is at the bottom of my load orderĀ with lustful void being at the top,Ā i also have a few mods that add species portraits and traits.

Ā 

Would the load order that i currently have with said mods be causing this bug? IĀ will be testing if it is this or not and trying a few things to get it to work so i might not notice a response immediately,Ā any help would be appreciated.

10 minutes ago, Kurtkaga said:

I have a small bug that might just be something on my part, i keep getting the machine text and events for this mod when i take the wildlife breeding planetary decision, i have aĀ organic non gestalt empire with fanatic pacifist and authoritarian ethics.

Ā 

This mod is at the bottom of my load orderĀ with lustful void being at the top,Ā i also have a few mods that add species portraits and traits.

Ā 

Would the load order that i currently have with said mods be causing this bug? IĀ will be testing if it is this or not and trying a few things to get it to work so i might not notice a response immediately,Ā any help would be appreciated.

It does not seem to be a problem with my load order unless lustful void needs to be loaded after this mod as ive readjusted their places and gotten the same problem.

Example1.PNG

example 2.PNG

example 2 plus 3.PNG

2 hours ago, Kurtkaga said:

It does not seem to be a problem with my load order unless lustful void needs to be loaded after this mod as ive readjusted their places and gotten the same problem.

Example1.PNG

example 2.PNG

example 2 plus 3.PNG

My mistake.
The solution is simple.
Find the fileĀ "01_mat_lv_decisions_addons.txt" edit line 276 ("mat_lv_decision_events.1001" should be "mat_lv_decision_events.100")

Or overwrite it with this file.
01_mat_lv_decisions_addons.txt

If you have an ongoing game it will not cause any problems.

15 hours ago, The Lustful Spirit said:

My mistake.
The solution is simple.
Find the fileĀ "01_mat_lv_decisions_addons.txt" edit line 276 ("mat_lv_decision_events.1001" should be "mat_lv_decision_events.100")

Or overwrite it with this file.
01_mat_lv_decisions_addons.txt

If you have an ongoing game it will not cause any problems.

Ah thanks, sorry i didn't notice this right away more problems with stellaris showed up as they always do thanks for the help.