2 hours ago, doralisser said:

I've yust tryed the motherly hive and I'm finding this annoying bug where all your drones are placed as bio-trophy, despite having full citizenship and being designated as drone. I don't even get why? pls help!

1. If the species is not your main species and does not have the special trait that comes with the Motherly Hive it is not a bug, but I plan to change it for the next update.

2. If not the first case, i will check the entire code.

idk if this has been mentioned, but I invaded a number of primitive civs to get some non-hivemind pops as a Motherly Hivemind, but had no way to produce consumer goods. This tanked my economy and meant I just straight lost the game. I feel like the origin should either give them an option to produce consumer goods or remove the requirement for pops entirely.

On 5/8/2020 at 2:30 PM, Saulstealers said:

idk if this has been mentioned, but I invaded a number of primitive civs to get some non-hivemind pops as a Motherly Hivemind, but had no way to produce consumer goods. This tanked my economy and meant I just straight lost the game. I feel like the origin should either give them an option to produce consumer goods or remove the requirement for pops entirely.

Pretty sure Gestalt Consciousness empires could build buildings like the Diary and have it manned anyway. Plus Motherly Hivemind is supposed to come with its own buildings (at least one, I don't remember exactly) that provide consumer goods to non-hivemind pops.

Do you, by any chance, play on an updated version of the Stellaris? I heard one of 2.6 patches messed up the Origin syntax and I'm not sure if this mod was made compatible with that patch.

On 5/8/2020 at 9:30 AM, Saulstealers said:

I updated the mod when Stellaris was in 2.6 Verne. So as long as you have 2.6.* a special building should appear for that.

On 5/10/2020 at 12:31 AM, Technolord said:

How do I get the lustful extradimensional entity to help me? I can't ask for military assistance, and they don't seem to do anything no matter what I say to them

Broken for the moment. Sorry for the inconvenient. 
I'll fix it when Stellaris 2.7 comes out.

3 hours ago, The Lustful Spirit said:

What I tried so far it still works in 2.7.1, tomorrow I will also be uploading a new update without many big changes.

More precise descriptions. Also several errors that have been pointed out to me. Events from decisions improved.

Awesome, can't wait!   Love the mod so far.

2 hours ago, thelordofroses said:

bug report: motherly hive

when disabling pop notifications on all planets notifications will still play whenever a pop grows or dies.

I think I know the problem. Not really a bug, just that it was made to hide only population controls events.

MAT_LV_motherly_hive_planet_decision_events.txtMAT_LV_motherly_hive_livestock_events.txt
Anyway, put these two files in the "events" folder inside the WL mod directory.

1 hour ago, thelordofroses said:

alright ill give them a shot will edit post with result. Edit: the hide pop events has dissapeared form the policy screen on planets but still getting pop alert spam. 

damn, sorry, I screwed it up.  I just realized. I'll fix it.

if you can put int the console command
effect owner = { set_country_flag = SYSTEM_n_h_m_hidden_interactions_events }

That will cause the option to reappear in the event of the planetary decision.

What disappeared from the policies is the option to prevent those events. That I still can't find the cause.
I don't know if you're having that problem or I touched something new.

30 minutes ago, The Lustful Spirit said:

damn, sorry, I screwed it up.  I just realized. I'll fix it.

not to worry take your time. all good things require time. which is why i don't cook too often since good food takes too long to make. but for this i can wait.  Edit: using that command does make the option reappear to enable/disablepop events , however the option itself does nothing is the issue. pop notification events will still blast every week for me multiple times and i want them to stop. dunno how their breeding (and dying)so fast though.

17 minutes ago, thelordofroses said:

not to worry take your time. all good things require time. which is why i don't cook too often since good food takes too long to make. but for this i can wait.  Edit: using that command does make the option reappear to enable/disablepop events , however the option itself does nothing is the issue. pop notification events will still blast every week for me multiple times and i want them to stop. dunno how their breeding (and dying)so fast though.

Can you upload a screenshot please? So I can see what the specific event is.

25 minutes ago, thelordofroses said:

moment need to change to windowed and snipping mode

Edit: attached event in question.

Reveal hidden contents

event.PNG.1800044299cee60260478e3adee47e41.PNG

Thanks! 

It is strange because it should only happen about every 120 days. And there is a delay between the event and the execution (Intentional), and once the event occurs it can no longer be hidden, and the policy change only applies to future notifications (I forgot to mention it). The delay is 90 days plus 30 randomly. (30 days less for deaths and nothing.)

Anyway I recognized an error in the events, the factors that multiply the event probability giving almost 100%.

3 minutes ago, The Lustful Spirit said:

Thanks! 

It is strange because it should only happen about every 120 days. And there is a delay between the event and the execution (Intentional), and once the event occurs it can no longer be hidden, and the policy change only applies to future notifications (I forgot to mention it). The delay is 90 days plus 30 randomly. (30 days less for deaths and nothing.)

Anyway I recognized an error in the events, the factors that multiply the event probability giving almost 100%.

yeah definitly not happening every 120 days. it was slow at the start to the point i thought pops don't grow and id have to conquer planets to kidnap pops. (off-topic is there a way to directly kidnap pops seeing as a hive midn cant engage a migration treaty) but if theres something multiplying that to 100% that explains quite a lot year 40 and i have 409 pops  of which 178 of them are on one planet 

Patch for v1.3.1.zip

There are the fixes, remember that the "Special Interaction" for Motherly Hive events run once on each planet that has the special building every 90 to 120 days.
I lowered the probability percentages for events to occur, but even so, the technological level will continue to affect.

If the event has already been activated and you deactivate the notifications it will only take effect for the next round of events on the planet. (Regardless if you canceled global interactions, only on planets or chose the option to hide them) So notifications will pop up anyway until the new process start.

There were problems with a corrupt file, which prevented reading the policy to cancel interactions correctly for some people.

Overwrite existing files with it. Only applicable to Version 1.3.1, note that version 1.3.0 is still available, so do not confuse it on download.