Im a dumb person, i uploaded "badĀ files". (Shitty CodedĀ and extra lines that are not used)

So i deleted it.
I apologize for the inconvenience.

But now I want to give something to everyone that is well done and can be enjoyed without worrying about bugs.

In a few hours I will be uploading an improved version.

1 minute ago, Anonymous said:

I'm not seeing the origin anywhere on the list.

Ā 

Mod is on (checked with the Eternal Spirit archaeological site), got Utopia, shuffled the load order and checked the descriptor file if it lists the proper mod path.

1. First select Gestalt Ethic
2. Then select Hive Mind Authority
3. Search Origin

17 hours ago, Falsehood11 said:

The relic involved with The Eternal Spirit dig site seems to be broken for me, when activated it has no effect. Anyone else having this problem, or is it just me?

Technically, I have the same problem, but I only ever got it through cheats, so I assumed that was the reason. (Still, every other relic can be gained through cheats without issues, so it could be an actual bug.)

Apparently, I left some of the old code.Ā 

Ā 

Replace with this file:Ā MAT_LV_relics.txt
(Wild Lascivity Mod Folder)/common/relics

Ā 

1 hour ago, YuutoAmakawa said:

Technically, I have the same problem, but I only ever got it through cheats, so I assumed that was the reason. (Still, every other relic can be gained through cheats without issues, so it could be an actual bug.)

Although there has been an error:

I suppose you used the "add_relic" command.

The relic triggers a diplomacy event.
So you can't contact something that doesn't exist.Ā Or maybe you will suffer from some bugs.

Ā 

Spoiler

With this event you will skip everything and create the new contact:

Ā mat_lv_zinara_project_events.9000

Is a country scope event, so it will not be necessary to select anything.

Ā 

Ā 

Zinara leaders (governors specifically?) have an unnecessary black background which obscures like a third of the colony architecture visualization thingy.

Shouldn't the black background at least be transparent here? Or use the portrait that appears in the Species list, which doesn't have all those psychic flames around?

On 4/23/2020 at 3:23 PM, Stony1776 said:

im quite happy with the new motherly hive. but it seems like you have to select the hive government, and then the origin, where as tree of life will let you pick it first. this confused the hell out of when when i first loaded it up.

Ā 

I will change that.

Ā 

On 4/22/2020 at 6:14 PM, Anonymous said:

Zinara leaders (governors specifically?) have an unnecessary black background which obscures like a third of the colony architecture visualization thingy.

Shouldn't the black background at least be transparent here? Or use the portrait that appears in the Species list, which doesn't have all those psychic flames around?

I think the only ones who have a considerable visual problem are the governors, I'll see what I can do to remove the effects only from those.Ā Or I will end up removing it entirely.Ā 
It is not a bug or a real problem.

I apologize for my English, itā€™s not my native language, itā€™s Google translation.

Ā 

Ideas for the mod: Some new categories of slaves.
Š”ategory of slaves pets. The same as the servants, but are intended only for service, not use in the form of workers. Or dairy slaves for farms just not at the hive.

Ā 

And maybe just a separate category of animal species, like pets. But it will require a lot of work. With their own traitsĀ that are not applicable to ordinary pops. They take up little residential space, increase happiness, 0.1% per unit. not used for anything. With their own chains of events.

Ā 

Raising animals is really useless in combination with the fashion of lustful emptiness, the production of another race of pops gives nothing. Maybe replace it with "domestication" and the creation of pets? With various lustful qualities that give a different effect in combination with the qualities of ordinary pops of your mod, and the fashion of lustful emptiness. For example, the race of only women domesticates male pets for fun)

4 hours ago, sss1sss11 said:

I apologize for my English, itā€™s not my native language, itā€™s Google translation.

Ā 

Ideas for the mod: Some new categories of slaves.
Š”ategory of slaves pets. The same as the servants, but are intended only for service, not use in the form of workers. Or dairy slaves for farms just not at the hive.

Ā 

And maybe just a separate category of animal species, like pets. But it will require a lot of work. With their own traitsĀ that are not applicable to ordinary pops. They take up little residential space, increase happiness, 0.1% per unit. not used for anything. With their own chains of events.

Ā 

Raising animals is really useless in combination with the fashion of lustful emptiness, the production of another race of pops gives nothing. Maybe replace it with "domestication" and the creation of pets? With various lustful qualities that give a different effect in combination with the qualities of ordinary pops of your mod, and the fashion of lustful emptiness. For example, the race of only women domesticates male pets for fun)

Sounds like an interesting idea.Ā Ā I will try to do it.
If I understood correctly,
this can be done in a basic way with the archetypes function.Ā And it would be easier to use pre-sentient species to implement it.

5 hours ago, The Lustful Spirit said:

Sounds like an interesting idea.Ā Ā I will try to do it.
If I understood correctly,Ā 
this can be done in a basic way with the archetypes function.Ā And it would be easier to use pre-sentient species to implement it.

Here is the problem with uncontrolled selection. Masses of pets hold a window of growing pops. It will probably be easier to use a breeding mechanism similar to robots to control their number, producing as many pets as necessary. The resources of exotic animals come in handy here.

You know better how to do this, I understand what is described in the mods, but not enough to be able to do it yourself.

Some ideas about features:

small - consumes half the food of the usual amount of pop. -50% of the space in the house, useful features are half as much.

usually half the meal, -50% of the space in the house. 100% useful features.

large - 100% of food, 100% of the space in the house, doubling of useful qualities.

cute - increases happiness by 0.1% per pet unit.

lustful - increases reproduction by 0.1%

big/hugeĀ dickĀ - reproduction and happiness of 0.1/0.2% for each

milking - 0.1 feed per unit of pet.

a lot of sperm - 0.1 feed per unit of pet.

hive - 0.1 minerals

only man or only woman - some events with opposite pops.

wild - does not consume space in houses and food, if on a planet, does not work on space stations and relict planets.Ā 

sociable - social research 0.1 per unit, a chain of good sexual events.

dominate -Ā creates the possibility of building bestial shrines

aggressive - from there a chain of bad sexual events similar to titans from a lustful void can be duplicated. from them you can create an army with the necessary political features. this removes unnecessary political traits when choosing a race, such as the bestial religion, and directly links buildings andĀ policies to chains of events.Ā For example, "bestialĀ hedonism" is a consequence of adding an effect to the planet on which aggressive and wild pets live, which dominate population to themselves. For obvious reasons, this will not work on habitats and relict worlds.Ā On planets with a titanic life form, in order not to conflict with a lustful emptiness, such a chain of events is excluded, and is activated in a different fashion. But in any case, three units of wild, aggressive, dominant large animals are automatically generated.

Ā 

Ā 

remove planetary mating events with animals as redundant. add significantly weaker effects, such as a planetary temporal feature in relation to events.

to have several initial populations of animals on inhabited planets, similarly pre-intelligent, but on any planet and on the starting one, too. For example, on Earth in the starting solar system - horses, dogs, cats.

Make 10-20 types with the possibility of further genetic change. with their avatars and predefined properties. It will be interesting to look for them on the planets or to buy and sell as slaves in the galactic market

hello, i just wanted to thank you for your hard work on this mod, i really like it, however i found some text errors when i was fooling around with the solo expedition decision, i noticed that withinĀ the texts it shows the name of the ship instead of the name of the planet, i don't know if you fixed it or not, and you said volunteers are needed soĀ i've been trying for hours to fix the damn thing cuz it was bugging me, AND I FREAKING FIXED IT FINALLY lol, what i did to fix it wasĀ i added the line "location = FROM" below "hide_window = no" in the events, and in the localisation i changed [Root.Planet.GetName]Ā to [From.From.GetName] , i did that after searching for a fix in stellaris's anomoly events, and now the planet namesĀ are showing properly instead of the ship's names, again i don't know if you are aware of that and fixed that already but i just wanted to let you know.

1 hour ago, Ozvelpoon said:

Sorry if I missed this but could someone explain to me the new civics; Zoophilic Rituals, Animal Keeping, and Animal Trafficking are all missing descriptions but their idea interests me.Ā 

Ā 

Any help is appreciated.

Pretty sure you messed up somewhere, because those civics do have descriptions.

2 hours ago, Ozvelpoon said:

Sorry if I missed this but could someone explain to me the new civics; Zoophilic Rituals, Animal Keeping, and Animal Trafficking are all missing descriptions but their idea interests me.Ā 

Ā 

Any help is appreciated.

1. I think you have the file that I upload first, download again just in case.

2. Maybe if you are using the mod in a language other than English, I may not have applied the new localization. Just in case I will check.

3.At the moment none of these have very important "special" effects (although the description says it), just a small bonus and more access to some features like Fauna Mating and others.

7 hours ago, The Lustful Spirit said:

1. I think you have the file that I upload first, download again just in case.

2. Maybe if you are using the mod in a language other than English, I may not have applied the new localization. Just in case I will check.

3.At the moment none of these have very important "special" effects (although the description says it), just a small bonus and more access to some features like Fauna Mating and others.

Wait, I'm confused. Is there a new version? The number is the same and I don't see a difference in changelog.

35 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

Wait, I'm confused. Is there a new version? The number is the same and I don't see a difference in changelog.

i was wondering the same thing mysef but i think it isĀ the same version with little tweaks i believe, or maybe loverslab didn't upload the latest file since it might take some time

26 minutes ago, lowinwonder said:

hey just updated the mod and biodiversity studies is crashing my game when i go to click it

Ā 

I just downloaded the mod and it didn't crash on me when i clicked it, maybe a problem with the load order or you didn't delete everything before updating