So I was thinking about some more edicts and here's some more:

Repeatable Edict: Tentacle Festival

Cost: 20 Exotic Fauna 50 Food 20 Influence

Effect: +25% Society Research +50% Effect on Sex Jobs +20% Amenities

Requirement: Planetary Modifier Tentacled Lifeforms

Description: "The popularity of tentacle based media has exploded into a true festival. The showing off of such exotic forms of animals with live shows, discussions on how to take care of such squiggly beasts, and in depth analysis of these lifeforms has really turned into a carnival for the ages."

Toggle Edict: Trained Fauna Police Department

Activation Cost: 10 Exotic Fauna 20 Influence

Deactivation Cost: 10 Influence

Effect: Enforcers Reduce Crime by a additional 30, give 5 Society Research point, cost +4 Energy 

Description: "By giving law enforcement various trained exotic fauna we drastically improve their effectiveness. Rumors of the fauna occasionally mating with criminals against their will is unfounded."

I know it's a stupid question but is this mod supposed to be save compatible. I downloaded Lustful Void and played a couple of hours with it, so I would like to know if I install this add on and load the same save I will be able to enjoy all the features or will I run into some problems. 

Edict

"Hostile Fauna Management"

Requirement: Planetary modifier "Hostile Fauna"

Toggle

Activation Cost: 15 Exotic Fauna, 15 Influence

Deactivation Cost: 10 Influence

Effect: +10% Habitability, +10% Society Research, Random "Animal Mating" events occur

Description: "By using techniques learned from studying exotic fauna, we have managed to decrease the amount of violent attacks done by the local fauna quiet considerably. However the reports of sexual assault by these lifeforms has gone up as a result."

Very enjoyable mod.  I look forward to more ways to use the exotic fauna though or perhaps I am missing its primary use right now.  I am enjoying the decisions, events, and images though.  I would love to see the ability to add projects to perhaps genetically experiment on the fauna and then pass "desirable" traits to either your people or even your ruler.

Overall, I eagerly await the next update.

• 3 weeks later...

Just putting out ideas on more ways to collect "Exotic Fauna", basically giving the planetary decisions with Exotic Fauna Search these choices instead for at least 1 "Exotic Fauna". So the idea is that because you know that these features exist on the planet it should be relatively easier to find these creatures. This will mean that every time the edict finishes you get at least one resource every time instead of occasionally nothing for the activation cost. Occasional events pending on the roll of the event would be a good idea as well.

Planetary Edict

"Tentacle Lifeform Collection"

Requirement: Planetary Feature 'Tentacled Lifeform'

Activation Cost: 10 Influence, 50 Food, 10 Energy

Description: "With such exotic creatures that exist on this world, sending out a expedition to collect these specimens would be easier than usual."

Effect: Collect a amount of "Exotic Fauna" resources ranging from 1 to 10, along with the usual search modifier.

"Hostile Lifeform Collection"

Requirement: Planetary Feature 'Hostile Fauna'

Activation Cost: 10 Influence, 50 Food, 10 Energy 

Description: "With such exotic creatures that exist on this world, sending out a expedition to collect these specimens would be easier than usual."

Effect: Collect a amount of "Exotic Fauna" resources ranging from 1 to 10, along with the usual search modifier.

"Titanic Lifeform Collection"

Requirement: Planetary Feature 'Titanic Lifeforms'

Activation Cost 10 Influence, 100 Good, 30 Energy

Desription: "With such massive exotic creatures that exist on this world, sending out a expedition to collect these specimens would be easier than usual."

Effect: Collect a amount of "Exotic Fauna" resources ranging from 5 to 20, along with the usual search modifier.

Stellaris is getting updates soon, now with the launcher makes some mods don't work like Cultural Overhaul or ZOFE from Steam, as well it will update the DLC Federations , so maybe is good idea to develop more the mod until Federetion is released.

9 hours ago, kiargo said:

Stellaris is getting updates soon, now with the launcher makes some mods don't work like Cultural Overhaul or ZOFE from Steam, as well it will update the DLC Federations , so maybe is good idea to develop more the mod until Federetion is released.

< This

15 hours ago, Spenser said:

I am apologize, but its everything alright with you man? Has been a long time, since the last update. Just must ask about it, because absolute silence is killing me ?

I was really waiting for the recent update, but as a the DLC was announced I prefer to take time to do a better job. 
Probably If I have time or I finish what I have now I will make it available before the new DLC.

To keep you up to date with what I am doing:

• Making the mod cleaner, I think I added too many decisions (with the recommendations and those that I planned) that could become overwhelming and I want to create decisions by events. Something like; "Local Exotic Fauna Program" and then be able to choose different possible uses according to our government or species on a planetary scale.
  • Fixing Bugs and some Lang errors.
  • Working in Balancing and Utility
  • Big tiddies Female portraits for vanilla species (Probably a new mod)

So, iv put this idea forward on the main lustful void discord, but haven't really gotten a response. so since bestiality content is something this mod focuses on, i figured id post the idea here. The heavy petting zoo. a replacement for the normal xeno zoo. where you are allowed, if not supposed, to fuck the animals inside. and if you have inter compatible parts you could rationalize it as helping to repopulate there species.

Event MAT_LV_fauna_projects "MAT_LV_SEARCH_FAUNA_PROJECT_7" had two issues, one was a time limit of 120 for a science ship project, I'm guessing that was meant to be a 1200 because it's not long enough to get a science ship to the same system as the event otherwise

The other issue that I couldn't fix was that both the event that spawned it and the project had a messed up description, but I couldn't actually find the cause in either the event file or the localisation file.

Update: it's just the project that has faulty description localisation.

On 10/27/2019 at 4:03 AM, vox_vis said:

Event MAT_LV_fauna_projects "MAT_LV_SEARCH_FAUNA_PROJECT_7" had two issues, one was a time limit of 120 for a science ship project, I'm guessing that was meant to be a 1200 because it's not long enough to get a science ship to the same system as the event otherwise

The other issue that I couldn't fix was that both the event that spawned it and the project had a messed up description, but I couldn't actually find the cause in either the event file or the localisation file.

Update: it's just the project that has faulty description localisation.

I discovered it recently, that is already solved for the next update.  ?

On 10/24/2019 at 9:16 PM, Stony1776 said:

So, iv put this idea forward on the main lustful void discord, but haven't really gotten a response. so since bestiality content is something this mod focuses on, i figured id post the idea here. The heavy petting zoo. a replacement for the normal xeno zoo. where you are allowed, if not supposed, to fuck the animals inside. and if you have inter compatible parts you could rationalize it as helping to repopulate there species.

Sounds interesting, I'll try to do something. I also had something similar in mind for Exotic Fauna.

3 hours ago, Spenser said:

Space perverse for everyone!:)

Reveal hidden contents

sample_b1805db44ae3ce1d861e740409a3002299334958.jpg.7094a811dde1e2a125abd12f811653cf.jpgsample_82dd3ca7cacbd9c8fbca86cb367479f2.thumb.jpg.7edb2b8fd6471b1a5cad9dbb7e995acd.jpgsample_73cb8aa7ddcdaaf7be21a80b037ddfc7.jpg.f3d0205ae81212116fc8101c64f82d24.jpgbd958527f41f1358af38c24cc5fa0b6e.thumb.jpeg.3ca4a26518f4c97ed53fcd1c03a26bd3.jpegsample_8bb7e1a1077ed22131795ef4d8e47409384926e4.jpg.196436ca30a2460e98de2f6bfc8eb361.jpg25d799d5587fd820a2d0ed878948344b.thumb.jpeg.ea0117350265095633075576124a11e8.jpeg8b871346d55f6aa4d7d71d173ef8361f.thumb.jpeg.f0b800f3533b2723975273f792dd0d19.jpeg

I will definitely use them.  uwu

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, The Lustful Spirit said:

Partially dead and not dead.
A lot of busy days, little free time and personal space.

I will find some way to continue working on this.

Thank you for continue working on this mod, even little by little. And happy New Year man:)