I just tested that new script and it does indeed work - thanks :)

Out of interest what did you change?

Also wondering what slot(s) does the bomb collar check for worn clothing as it seems to let my char wear wedding ring and a hat - not sure what is / isn't considered as "wearing clothing"?

I just tested some hobble dresses and straight-jackets and they don't seem to trigger the collar.

Also noticed that a clothing item with armour value seems to bypass the maximum armour value restriction in non-security zones - i.e. the armour is higher than the permitted 30 but it doesn't trigger the collar.

42 minutes ago, MrMagoo said:

I just tested some hobble dresses and straight-jackets and they don't seem to trigger the collar.

Also noticed that a clothing item with armour value seems to bypass the maximum armour value restriction in non-security zones - i.e. the armour is higher than the permitted 30 but it doesn't trigger the collar.

Almost everything triggers for me as armor - even V's string bikini because it has the the "shield" ie armor rating.  Any armor from Dicky's, etc. triggers it... I have had better success with Easygirl clothing pieces as modular.  but a pain to keep re-equipping.  I also use TWB body and clothing - which that clothing cheats as well - I went into xEdit and modified all the clothing to have keyword bodyslot33 - so, now, no cheating ... 

It really does mean "naked"... lol... except I make my Nora's jewelry with armor and resistances so it work fine for me.  But that is for looks and doesn't save Nora in hard fight, but just enough so not killed with just 1 shot - or a single bug bite... 

Thank you @Adetu for your work.

John

The item that managed to bypass the armor rating check is the "black latex mini dress" from DCW that carries an OP armor rating of 100. I played around in a non-sec zone with other armor pieces and as soon as I cross the 30 armor threshold it triggers the bomb. Yet that item doesn't trigger it and if I wear the DCW mini-dress then I have to add items to a value of 130+ to trigger it so for some reason this item doesn't play nice with the armor check.

I had a quick look at it in FO4Edit and couldn't see anything that jumped out to me as off with the item but I am a complete noob when it comes to modding!!

Thanks for the quick fix and this great mod ?

1 hour ago, Adetu said:

At the moment I do not know what is the reason.

This minidress is a regular armor, that you can equip and unequip at any time and does not lock onto the player ?

I should try it by myself.

Yes exactly that. From a quick glance in FO4Edit it appears to be a regular item of clothing / armor but guessing there is something weird about it that is bypassing your armor rating check. I haven't noticed any other items not functioning correctly.

I also experienced an issue with the power armor lockout timer being activated without entering power armor but I have no idea what caused this or how to reproduce it. I think it was something to do with either DCW or the latest version of Sexual Harassment but can't confirm. Will keep an eye out & let you know if I experience this again and am able to provide any details.

Yes it does feel a bit tetchy with the scripts (harassment) but so far for me only once a game-breaking issue with it.

I like to have the threat of approaches / encounters in town when bound or nude etc.

With the power armor it changed the tooltip to "maybe you can use later" or something similar. I wasn't sure if it was your mod causing it but when I de-activated power armor timer settings it let me climb in so I guess it must have been involved.

3 hours ago, Adetu said:

What about the lockout timer for the power armor? If you try to activate the power armor what was shown ?

I think I partly figured this out now through testing in-game.

I can reproduce the "maybe later" time lockout bug in the museum near the start. It seems to be related to the power armor lockout timer vs the nudity required for power armor with bomb collar - I guess these two quests / scripts are fighting at some level.

So I am wearing clothing/armor and a bomb collar and I approach the power armor. I can interact with the inventory or climb in - there is also a 3rd option for "Space - not possible in your current outfit" or similar. Pressing space does nothing. So I have 2 options.

1] Climb in. This activates the bomb collar because I am wearing clothing / armor. I cannot strip them off once inside the power armor. I must leave the suit or die (or disable bomb collar mod)

2] Strip off before entering the suit. This - I assume incorrectly - seems to trigger the power armor cooldown timer. I then get the "maybe later" prompt as the only option and cannot interact with power armor. However if I turn off the power armor CD effect by sliding the timer to 0 I can now enter the suit and proceed.

Hope this helps!!

Hi Adetu

Another suggestion if you want

What about when injecting a chem that there is a change that you feel too hot and get undressed for "x" amount of time or something like that or maybe have a % chance increase each time you use chem that adds with time

Thanks for the fun time with Fallout and Skyrim

3 hours ago, Adetu said:

Usage of power armor with bomb collar is really difficult. The bomb collar and the power armor restrictions work independant.

The bomb collar only allowes power armor in special locations, not everywhere ! If you enter power armor  with the bomb collar in a forbidden location then the

bomb will activate.  Therefore you surely will leave power armor. --> Watch where you are going !

When power armor (time) restrictions are activated in MCM, than every time after the player has left the power armor a new usage is not possible with some time

limitations. During that time (one of) the Powerarmor actication text is "Maybe can use again later".

"Not possible ..." is  from my mod also when "use power armor only unarmoured" in MCM is activated also.

Maybe for my mod it would be possible to show up only one "activation text" when changing the "activation" prioritys in the esp.

But other mods could add activation strings too.

On the other side I think 2 strings are not so bad, so you always know what prevents entering power armor

The 3. option I do not know. Make a screenshot

That all makes sense but the problem I had is that for some reason removing my clothing / armor is triggering the power armor cooldown timer. So it is acting like I have entered and exited the power armor even though I didnt touch it only hovered my mouse over it. This means the only way to actually use the power armor (in this case required to advance the Museum of Freedom quest) was to disable the CD timer by sliding to 0.

Hello brother -

Finally playing with 1.02 - and have problem - completely unarmed with only a baton and no clothing or armor equipped, with only the institute collar, I blow up.  I have tried with Violate and either case shock collar or institute blow me up.  I have armor rating of zero.

I have tried to change the armor rating to zero to allow clothing instead of 30 for dungeon/wilderness.  Still blow up.

So wearing nothing but collar and only baton - I blow up going into Sanctuary - just new game so I have nothing on my PC.  (See picture). 

I can turn off receiving all these collars in Rogg but not the point of this mod - which is collar keeps you nude.  Devious Wasteland still may equip my PC with institute collar as Rogg has no control over this.

Hours of different testing - bomb collar no matter what?  = blow up.

Wearing nothing and blow up, game stops for now.  And I don't play FO4 now without your mod - it is so good.  So, I go play Assassin's Creed Odyssey for now.  :)

So, I will wait for 1.03 and hope you find the issue.

Thanks, brother.

John

ScreenShot1380.png.ff2ec8c96f729e5dd611c545a88eda9f.png

Hi @Adetu

Having a little problem today

Tried using VTAW clothing and saw that his body clothes was using slot 41 (torso a) only but has keyword railroad clothing

With radiation morphing the cloth doesnt rip or disappears

Can i add that slot and how ? or should i add something to the underarmor ? If i change it to 36 (torso u) will it be ok ?  Tried changing to 36 it doesnt rip.  Must means it's 33 ?

How does it work ?

51 minutes ago, Adetu said:

--> Change the slot number in armor and armoraddon.

Thanks for the reply

You are right by changing the slot number to 33 the radiation morphing does it job but...

when i put the Vtaw clothes there is no body inside the clothes, i got a invisible body inside the dress and when the clothes rips apart the naked body of my pc appears

So i should add a body inside with outfit studio to all his clothes one by one ? or does an easier way exist ?

26 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Thanks for the reply

You are right by changing the slot number to 33 the radiation morphing does it job but...

when i put the Vtaw clothes there is no body inside the clothes, i got a invisible body inside the dress and when the clothes rips apart the naked body of my pc appears

So i should add a body inside with outfit studio to all his clothes one by one ? or does an easier way exist ?

Slot 33 must always have a body. 

Personally, I have edited many clothes and slot 33 is reserved for shoes, high heels and boots. But do it the way you like it. The process of putting bodies into all the clothes could be tiring if you are not very used to Bodyslide.

2 minutes ago, Adetu said:

Yes, that's a huge problem with clothing that does not belong to the Vanilla core.
I'm afraid if I only change the break handling for morphing, several other scripot parts will make problems.
I think of the handling of the power armor which is also part of the morphing scripts and distinguis between dressed in power armor and nude in power armor.

And the the player can also be catapulted out of the power armor because of morphing.
At least this is nothing for a quick change. You already see by yourself how much every mod can cause.

Yeah don't want to break script, i thought it would maybe be something to change in FOEdit but i think it's safer to put reference body in outfit studio and change the slot to 33

Anyway keep up the great work

6 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Slot 33 must always have a body. 

Personally, I have edited many clothes and slot 33 is reserved for shoes, high heels and boots. But do it the way you like it. The process of putting bodies into all the clothes could be tiring if you are not very used to Bodyslide

Vtaw has a lot of clothes...

I want to have a bodyslide naked and a preset for outfits

Without a body in the clothes, it makes a lot of clipping

But if your clothes doesnt have slot 33 then how can you make it work with radiation morphing clothes burts apart?

5 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

But if your clothes doesnt have slot 33 then how can you make it work with radiation morphing clothes burts apart?

I don't use that system. Cheer up. You will be spending a lot of time working, but the changes you make will be for all your next games. ?

By the way, I have tried the Skyrim Special Edition quite a bit with mods. I am used to Fallout 4, to watch the gestures of my protagonist and the NPCs when talking. In Skyrim I have the feeling of handling porcelain dolls, because they hardly have facial gestures. But hey, I really liked a couple mods: Slaverun and Pet Collar. Pet Collar has ideas similar to yours, Adetu. I think your mod should have a name that does it justice and gets a little more attention in LL.

Precisely, Pet Collar or something similar hehe.

35 minutes ago, Adetu said:

but what happened if you simply add slot 33 to slot 41 instead of replacing it ?

The clothes burts and works but the body is invisible since there is no body with the clothes

So anyway i would still need to put a reference body in the clothe

Quick question from a new user of this mod.  I downloaded the latest version of this mod and the update and started a new game.  Several items in the MCM are simply missing with the first 2 entire pages not loading at all.  Over half of what I see in the screens you posted for the MCM options do not appear.

I double checked my install on the required mods assuming the community patch is the one patch to bang them all and reinstalled my F4SE just to make sure nothing was overwritten of removed from there and still get nothing.  Do you have any ideas what could cause this?

As a side note I am using Fusion Girl and Zex as the base for bodies rather than CBBE.  I didn't see anything that indicated a conflict in doing so.