Nooooo! It is also one of my favorite mods...

I hope Adetu is well, everything is worrisome with the world situation. Hopefully he decides to come back one day and continue sharing his work with this group of perverts.

I hope, if he is deciding to call it a day with modding, that he'll leave the mods up, with a source code download. Along with a text in the description, allowing other people to carry on his great work.

This mod is a permanent install for me, it is a lot of fun to use.

I added and also tweaked a lot of hardcore radiation mods, to add lots more radiation to everything. Eating non-prepared food = lots of rads, swimming is a death sentence, modded rad storms that are amazing, forcing you to take shelter. It's a huge hardcore amount of fun, and my characters only got 36 carry-weight. Soo... no armour, and no carrying a huge array of guns.

Headshots have a x10 multiplier, without a helmet, and that's just the start...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2021 at 8:19 PM, MrCruelJohn said:

Does anyone have the Devious Enchantings mod from same author?  I must have deleted it when I did my latest game install.

Thanks.

John

I reuploaded this mod in my "club"

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Yeah, he left without really saying why

One day here next day gone

He was an excellent modder, i really appreciated his mods

Yeah... excellent modder, I'm still using FO4 Nude Basics, with my own tweaks added to it. Not a fan of him deciding his loyal fans weren't worthy of his mods though...

I love this mod, I have it archived in collection. I'm following a deleted mod...

Another modder did this as well, deleted all his Fallout 4 clothing mods, I had to surf the internet in Russia, and get a bootleg collection of them. After my PC died, and I lost them all.

The lengths fans will go to use their favourite mods... 

On 8/13/2021 at 9:11 AM, Krazyone said:

with my own tweaks added to it

I am curious what did you tweaks ?  You always have some krazy cool ideas for every mods here :)

On 8/13/2021 at 9:11 AM, Krazyone said:

deciding his loyal fans weren't worthy of his mods though

Yeah it's too bad, i think he shouldve kept the mods here but is the mod author after all

13 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

I am curious what did you tweaks ?  You always have some krazy cool ideas for every mods here :)

Yeah it's too bad, i think he shouldve kept the mods here but is the mod author after all

I changed the bomb timer, so you have a slowly increasing warning. Giving you 5.25 minutes, until your head gets blown off. Enough time to run into a Settlement, and grab some stuff, then run out to reset the timer. As opposed to Beep, Beep, Beep, you're dead, as you were trying to work out which way to run, to get back into the safe zone.

It makes it really fun, instead of really annoying, to be stuck in the collar. Giving you an adrenaline rush, as your timer ticks down.

I changed lots of MCM options, upping them to allow you to play the game the way you want to.

The FO4 Nude Basics sleep system had a problem, you'd get into sleep debt eventually. Where you couldn't get enough sleep, as it would keep waking you up. I fixed it, along with many other problem.

I patched in a scrpt fix, that the mod author gave me. That fixed a big problem.

I made tons of fixes, I can't script unfortunately. So I only fixed the Bomb Collar Script, and tweaked everything else.

My fixed version is a lot more fun... 

I am still using the mod, as its a brilliant mod.

I just think its sad, that a mod of this quality is getting tossed in the bin...

19 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

sleep system had a problem

Yeah i turned it off

19 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

That fixed a big problem

Hope it isn't one feature that i use  

20 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

I can't script unfortunately

Yeah me too, i change somethings in FO4 edit but not more  i aint got the scripting knowledge :P

22 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

I am still using the mod, as its a brilliant mod.

I just think its sad, that a mod of this quality is getting tossed in the bin...

Yes me too, i echo your feelings, i started a new playthrought this week and it was a must have in my load order list, it has a many things and a lot customizable too

26 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

I changed lots of MCM options, upping them to allow you to play the game the way you want to.

Thanks Krazyone ! I decided to go check how the mcm are made in the json file and didnt know it was easier to change value in there !

Man what a rush to know that now !

The extended bomb timer would be nice.  Having the collar actually recogjize the location I amnun would be nice too.  Meaning the location is always wrong/wrong color and tries to blow me up in the wilderness. 

The sleep is wonky as well as the lactating effect chance us wonky as well. Sometimes it will never activate again after 1st healing.  Or it is always activating. 

Any one posting their fixes?

5 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

The extended bomb timer would be nice.  Having the collar actually recogjize the location I amnun would be nice too.  Meaning the location is always wrong/wrong color and tries to blow me up in the wilderness. 

The sleep is wonky as well as the lactating effect chance us wonky as well. Sometimes it will never activate again after 1st healing.  Or it is always activating. 

Any one posting their fixes?

I was going to post my fixes, but he deleted this mod, and decreed on his club main page that only true modders were worthy to use this mod.

4 hours ago, Krazyone said:

I was going to post my fixes, but he deleted this mod, and decreed on his club main page that only true modders were worthy to use this mod.

You could've just say no because you respect the modder wishes or something, this sentence is a little bit much don't you think ?

Well i use that mod and i don't think i qualify to be a true modder and i will still use it anyway ! :P

What is a true modder anyway ? Ohhhh boy don't want to go that road...

11 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

You could've just say no because you respect the modder wishes or something, this sentence is a little bit much don't you think ?

Well i use that mod and i don't think i qualify to be a true modder and i will still use it anyway ! :P

What is a true modder anyway ? Ohhhh boy don't want to go that road...

I'm just repeating what was posted on his main page, I was taken aback by it. I still hold him and his mods in high esteem. There are no sour grapes or bad will, I'm just posting what he he had on his Bio and main page.

Myself... I've been modding for 37 years, and I am still a rank amateur.

The answer wasn't no, I've been working on a CBBE  all in one 2021 version v1.07 for hours, and a Fusion Girl version to give him, and anyone else. I am currently testing the CBBE version...

My old current version, is made up of 3 mods, and works 100%.

1. FO4 NudeBasics MAIN

2. FO4 NudeBasics MCM addon

3. FO4 Bomb Collar addon

I've been merging them into 1 mod, which I've done. But it needs testing, as I had to redo the bomb scripts tweaks, morphs, and test them. So it doesn't break your game.

I've also finally worked out how to make it work for Fusion Girl. But need to make the morph settings up, and test it. Which takes a long time...

Obviously I can't Publish it, as I'd get banned. So... I'd have to just pass it on to people. FO4 NudeBasics mod author made sure to tell people that he wanted his mods not to be published.

Edited by Krazyone
43 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

I am just a little shocked that he said that because i had Adetu in high esteem but those comments are pretentious from his part.

Still he did great mods !

No harm done :)

I've been following him and his mods for years, now I'm following a dead mod... Which just shows the quality of his mod, the last mod I followed like this was Private Needs on Skyrim.

It never did get fixed...