These days I have been testing your mod and I really like it. I have some notes if you are interested:

The idea that you can't trade with settlers when you have a slave collar on is a great idea. Settlers are afraid of messing with the property of an enemy. But there should be an exception with companions. And dogmeat.

I love the idea that you can't buy from merchants when you have a collar on. Is it possible to also block selling items? This way, a slave could only make money by stealing or prostituting herself.

I also like that you can define the time to sleep if you have a collar on. I've limited it to five hours and it's been fun managing time. The detail that the bed is not available to sleep is great. But my recommendation is if you could add an electric shock sound (or the electrocution effect) when reaching the limit of sleeping hours.

I have suffered occasional crashes when seeing the inventory of dead people. Not many. Three in three days 

12 hours ago, JBpy said:

These days I have been testing your mod and I really like it. I have some notes if you are interested:

The idea that you can't trade with settlers when you have a slave collar on is a great idea. Settlers are afraid of messing with the property of an enemy. But there should be an exception with companions. And dogmeat.

I love the idea that you can't buy from merchants when you have a collar on. Is it possible to also block selling items? This way, a slave could only make money by stealing or prostituting herself.

I also like that you can define the time to sleep if you have a collar on. I've limited it to five hours and it's been fun managing time. The detail that the bed is not available to sleep is great. But my recommendation is if you could add an electric shock sound (or the electrocution effect) when reaching the limit of sleeping hours.

I have suffered occasional crashes when seeing the inventory of dead people. Not many. Three in three days 

I agree with these things - although I have to shutoff the sleep limitation because of another mod that starts when you awake, I can only get about 1 to 2 hours before the other mod kicks in... if there was a way to block other intrusions so I could get the restricted sleep, then go for it.  

Also, I have found it is 5 hours in a day - not at a time ... would be good to have a cool down perhaps - only because of the above - I get 1 to 2 hours a day - so I have had to set to zero.

Otherwise, I really think this is all good.

John

@Adetu  It's so great, thanks for updating it! ?

Your new ideas are fantastic. Nora is going to despair at the dramatic change in gameplay, he.  I like to play with restrictions like the ones you put in, but I don't think it will disable full MCM, LOL.

I'll tell you if I found something. 

Any chance of making a version that does not require AWKCR? I removed it from my load order including from DD (it doesn't do much of anything in DD) since it makes a lot of weird, unbalanced, unnecessary changes, and doesn't seem to used much at all anymore (e.g. look at almost all recent clothing and armor mods like vtaw, etc).

1 hour ago, Adetu said:

The milker attire is from the skyrim conversions mod, not from me. Maybe forgot to pack them. Will change that tomorrow together with a description trial.

Unpack and place in folder textures. For Bodysliding must filter for sky. Important for the morphings you need to check "Build morphs", also must do that for your player !

Damn, my slave Nora is turning into a cow after a hormonal attack!! Her top has become so deformed that I had to take it off lol.  I don't like it when they have so big boobs ... but  I admit that it has a special charm ?

Spoiler

cow.png.d1cf0d955f19e911f51e2feac2097b2c.png

1 hour ago, Adetu said:

The milker attire is from the skyrim conversions mod, not from me. Maybe forgot to pack them. Will change that tomorrow together with a description trial.

Unpack and place in folder textures. For Bodysliding must filter for sky. Important for the morphings you need to check "Build morphs", also must do that for your player !

SkyMilker.zip 6.18 MB · 4 downloads SkyRubberSuit.7z 18.65 MB · 4 downloads

Thank you for the update!  I will test it out!

I did go into the zip file and deleted the tools folder because I have all the Sky clothing already - I love the Rubbersuit... and since Nora is a hefty girl, I go into outfit studio and zap out the one set of clothing, or increase the mesh.  I actually prefer removing the rubber suit underlining with body parts exposed.

Will try this week/weekend.

John

10 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Going to make a new new game with the update

You can clean your save with fallrim. I did it because I didn't want to lose my game of more than 25 hours. You must uninstall this mod, save, and use the clean tool.

By the way, @Adetu, not only the textures were missing, but the materials and the meshes. Here I leave it ready to install and use in bodyslide.

FO4 NudeBasic Suits.7z

I like this but some of the stuff in the MCM is unreadable and i end up not knowing what a lot of those features do. Needs a more clear wording with more info and better English other than that its pretty good.

Also when i start a new game it starts my char naked, prob some setting influencing it

The funny thing is that since my character has a slave collar (from the Raider Pet mod), she can't wear vanilla clothes nor can she use the chemical station to create a milking outfit, so I guess she'll stay as a cow for 72 hours ?

Although to test the milking outfits I used the ESP explorer to get a DD key and get rid of the collar. The outfits should produce milk bottles? Because Nora is wearing one and has not yet produced anything. Maybe I should try one of your mod-free saves.

I apologize if I missed it, but from last version, how does these things get equipped. I see FOredit says add shock collar , but I never receive. 

Does the Miller or rubber outfit get automatic rquippednor player has to equip?

Sorry about confusion?  Do you sign up somewhere to be a cow or something?

Mechanics are murky. 

John

Oh, I need bottles! I understand now, thanks. Yes, Nora right now is with this "disease" and has two big boobs as I showed on the previous page. You know, I also don't like clothes that are easy to make and that have unrealistic stats. I have a set of clothes personally modified to create a little challenge. I make them in any oven hehe. 

I just read the whole description on the first page. Excellent!

1 hour ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I apologize if I missed it, but from last version, how does these things get equipped. I see FOredit says add shock collar , but I never receive. 

Does the Miller or rubber outfit get automatic rquippednor player has to equip?

Sorry about confusion?  Do you sign up somewhere to be a cow or something?

Mechanics are murky. 

John

If you also install Deviously Cursed Wasteland you can end up with a collar by falling into a trap of DCW. 

I already had it because my Nora is a Raider Pet and is wearing a DD collar. 

In the MCM of this mod, in the "Morphs" section; You can activate the possibility of having a kind of "hormonal attack" after having sex. It is 10% of probability by default. Then  the mod tells you that you have a hormonal attack and the breasts start to grow as I put on the previous page (they even grew more ...).  The effect last 76 hours (it is modifiable)

34 minutes ago, JBpy said:

If you also install Deviously Cursed Wasteland you can end up with a collar by falling into a trap of DCW. 

I already had it because my Nora is a Raider Pet and is wearing a DD collar. 

In the MCM of this mod, in the "Morphs" section; You can activate the possibility of having a kind of "hormonal attack" after having sex. It is 10% of probability by default. Then  the mod tells you that you have a hormonal attack and the breasts start to grow as I put on the previous page (they even grew more ...).  The effect last 76 hours (it is modifiable)

Yes I can. And usually when I gave too many weapons or clothes... boom.

I also have to use rogg manager so npc doesnt give to me like in sexual harassment.  Not able to empty inventory.  Boom

What would be nice is bomb collar is not removable at all... or even more difficult.  Slave collar has long timer on it so not as easy to remove as all the other collars.

Also, all devious can be easy to remove using willpower from sexual harassment/sex attributes or the devious helper mod.

So make the bomb collar once recieved trapped. Otherwise removal is too easy. 

Also I see now 3 files. Basic, nude suits and DD armor?  What's the nude suits?

John

Oh so I dont need the DD file if I have Devious Devices.  Okay, I am good then. I have the full skyrim clothes so dont need that.

So i understand no clothes or collar is automatically equipped. but i need the milker or rubber suit if I want to reduce the effects of too much milk.  

Am I right?

Thanks again.   I am starting new game because of this so I want to understand. 

:)

John

3 minutes ago, Adetu said:

Raider Pet in principal was a very good idea, but i was disappointed with the concrete realization. First thing if the raider approaches the player, the player can simply turn around and go away. Same thing if the raider wants to have sex from the player. (Thats a general problem with the FO4 dialogues and probably needs extra treatment) With the collar equipped the player can run through the whole commonwealth without beeing attaked of any creature, friend with everyone except death claws. Also remaining time until collar will explode is missing (?). Nothing for my taste. Much better for me is the abduction scenario from RSE CSA !

I just had last weekend a mess.. 

1.  SAC just fuck.

2.  Combat Stalkers SM spectators 

3. Stalkers go to violate because they were waiting...

4. CSA with the SM lair at Medford.

5. Forgot Sexual Harassment on with SM.  Harassed and put into more DD as I kept failing intimidation. 

6. Over and over.  Visitor. SH.  Visitor. 

7. Pregnant. lost all will power/esteem/dom. Went from 100 in everything to pregnant and broken within 45mins 

8. SM decided to kill me

9. Purgatory

10.  Something went weird SM follow me and violate again.  I console command kill them to get out of this mess.

11. Finish purgatory. 

12 sanctuary- sneaky stalker (companion) because infamy too high.

13  something went weird.  I died so defeat. 

14 more violate

15 the defeat companion decided to sell me.

16 CSA gunners....

2.5 hrs. I had to quit and take a day off.  Every thing that's could happen it did.  

But I understand and not sure what I will do for this new game except nudebasic in every game now.

John

1 hour ago, MrCruelJohn said:

10.  Something went weird SM follow me and violate again.  I console command kill them to get out of this mess.

LOL

Harrasment is fine, but I won't use it until the settler harassment can be turned off. There's no point in rescuing a settler from raiders and then he immediately starting to harass you, lol.

I really like Atributtes and I always use it, because it regulates the amount of sex you can have. If you have a lot (or if the character is constantly raped) there are physical and psychological repercussions. In a way, it has restrictions like this mod. For example, Nora prostitutes herself through Hardship. And if she has a lot of clients using her ass, she can't walk at normal speed anymore, so she offers her mouth. (I mean roleplaying, not that the mod forces you to offer her mouth).

Playing Raider Pet, you end up with a very submissive character and therefore I have no chance to use willpower to escape from a collar.

Thanks to this fucking quarantine I was able to play a lot.

In the description says that "Bomb Collar" includes the institute collar, RH collar and the slave collar (which I think is Makeshift Collar?, because in Creation Kit it is found as DD_Collar_Slave). It does work with the institute collar and the RH collar, but not with the "Makeshift Collar". Anyway, I think it's better to leave it as it is. I wouldn't want Makeshift Collar to be a bomb so as not to conflict with Raider Pet

On the other hand, is it possible that the user can adjust the conditions of the "bomb collar"? Because I like the caps restriction, but I would like to modify it to my liking. And I think "No Items" and "No weapons" could be too restrictive for many players so these could also be optional settings. 

Hey, this happened  in two different savegames (one was cleaned with fallrim and the other was not). In both, at some point, having sex causes death. I haven't looked closely, but the sex I think was aggressive. So I disabled the damage during rape option (just in case). But in both, my character freezes when consuming any food that generates radiation (tato, corn, beer, etc.). Could it be a thing of this mod? I noticed that the character must first be hungry for this to happen.

I can try again and attach papyrus if you want.

1 hour ago, Adetu said:

On the other side have you already tried to enter DIamond city as as real slave, that means with your hands cuffed ? Then you can keep all the mentioned things in inventory !

Nice detail. I also noticed that Rhye does let me trade, unlike the rest. God bless her.

35 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Hey, this happened  in two different savegames (one was cleaned with fallrim and the other was not). In both, at some point, having sex causes death. I haven't looked closely, but the sex I think was aggressive. So I disabled the damage during rape option (just in case). But in both, my character freezes when consuming any food that generates radiation (tato, corn, beer, etc.). Could it be a thing of this mod? I noticed that the character must first be hungry for this to happen.

I can try again and attach papyrus if you want.

Nice detail. I also noticed that Rhye does let me trade, unlike the rest. God bless her.

Wait what?

So if I enter security area in handcuffs as real slave, I dont have to dump inventory?

There is glitch with gagged effect.  Use auto wat in survival, and eat off floor, I cant pick up drops it back to floor, but I get fed.  

Haha