2 hours ago, JBpy said:

Here it is! This is what causes my freezing bug when eating something with rads. It always happens when Nora "dies" and reappears in goodneighbor. From there the problems begin. I'm going to avoid a problem and uninstall DCW.

That form of combat surrender has been bugged forever... I shut it off and have never had any problems with DCW.

John

Oh, good ideas. I have to admit that at first I did not like the idea of Nora taking off her armor because "it burned her skin", but now I cannot play without this option, I find it quite realistic.

"Guards of morality". I am not very familiar with Skyrim mods. It is something like? ... If they see her naked or wearing a collar, will they want to demand a "payment" to let her pass inside?

The little start mod can also be an abduction mod. I mean. You already start as a slave, from the Institute or a "cow-slave" of the Raiders. I dont know.

Here are some of mine.

1) Restrict buy / sell if you are wearing a DD collar.

2) I don't know if it is possible. If in 24 hours a collar (modern, like the Instute one) does not detect that she swallows semen (AAF oral sex), the collar will give her a strong electric shock or leave her dying, or directly kill her. The player would need to have a prostitution mod installed.

6 hours ago, Adetu said:

On the other side DCW has some really good features. If you like can send you my "DCW redux". Since I've already completely removed the combat feature in it, never had the problem

when my "Redux" version was installed instead of original.

Yes please. ?

My mistake. I thought the buy / sell lock was active only if Nora is naked.

Your "small devious start" idea can be complemented by my idea. The character is a slave of the Institute and her mission is to collect semen samples from the Commonwealth ... in exchange for not dying. I guess any kind of sex would be enough, not just oral.  

"You collect the semen sample and insert it into the collar, relieved that you have accomplished your daily mission.", after any kind of sex. 

A complicated addition: The collar could demand a type of semen every day: ghoul semen, human semen, dog semen, etc. (modifiable in MCM).

13 minutes ago, Adetu said:

Is that possible with dogs, ghouls etc. without a fight ?

Yes

Dogs. Mutants. Normal ghouls, not ferals. 

15 minutes ago, Adetu said:

Do you think it is possible to start a new game with hands cuffed in Vault101 ?

Testing is quite easy without a mod: Open console after leaving the cryopod, then with Command help cuffs 4 or something like that find out item id.

Then Add cuffs and equip cuffs in console. Additionally slaughter all cockroaches with killall and start the game.

You can start a new game with Alternate Start (I always use it). DWC will not disturb you here because you don't have to do the whole Vault scene or anything. Once you are in the Commonwealth, activate your "devious start" through pipboy or MCM. The character would reappear elsewhere and only with the collar. Something similar does "DLYH".

So I had been playing today with this... I have a couple questions - I have irritation at 100 but the morphings page always show level 0.  Shows min 30 for milk but no max.  I wear the milker outfit, but the breast size never go smaller from milking ... nor bottles being filled?  I think I am just missing something.  

LOL... wouldn't be the first time... :)  

Thanks for the help.

Oh, the enchantings?  The clanging cowbell plugs?  OMG... awesome on this!

John

2 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Build morphs in bodyslide.

Thanks but this i know and it's working great

But in the thread someone mentioned doing the butt so i wanted to ask if i can do breast and butt to get bigger with radiation

I want to know how i do that

What is your settings in the ini for the breast ?

6 hours ago, Adetu said:

The necessary keywords you can find in the Initialization file for looksmenu, but you must ommit the § sign.

The complete path for the file is ..\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Sliders\CBBE.esp -  name of the file: sliders.json

Next time I should learn how to make a fomod installer, otherwise the changed ini-file could be overwritten with each new version.

Thanks !

@Adetu

Did you change something with regards to sleeping?  I have it on zero not to restrict length of sleep, but now if I am even just 5% tired, it says i am not tired or that i have slept long enough... and not allowed to sleep.  How tired must I be to allow sleep?  This is even on normal clean workshop beds and campsite 8hr. Sleeping bag.

Something change for the last version because it work fine all weekend before I upgrade.

I am just asking so i understand the mechanic that controls this?

I play in survival and not sleeping gets Nora ill.... and antibiotics are not easily found.

Also, I buting from vendors,  no ammo clothes weapons armors...  but I cannot even buy raw meat....   So what can Nora buy without them just taking all my caps?

Oh, also,, this occurs with no devious devices. So I dont think its anything related to the the devious changes....

Thanks.

John

32 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

About the buy/sell thing. What clothes are you wearing? If they are not vanila, the mod interprets that you are naked. But adetu wrote the keywords that you must put to the mods clothes you use so that the mod recognizes as clothes.

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

About the buy/sell thing. What clothes are you wearing? If they are not vanila, the mod interprets that you are naked. But adetu wrote the keywords that you must put to the mods clothes you use so that the mod recognizes as clothes.

Lazman replaced. Should be okay?

John

3 hours ago, Adetu said:

AS A REMINDER FOR ME MYSELF

Had a strange idea yesterday. During aggressive sex from AAF violate or CSA abducted, the raper did'nt like it when the player has fun in the scene.

So sometimes he(she) equippes the Gore collar onto the player. The gore collar has a small chemical charge that only works towards the inside of the neck and is no risk

for the raper.

If the player than makes any sound during sex than the collar explode immediate decapitating the head from the player, while afterwards

the rapers are making sex with a dead.

Sometimes it's only a bad delusion but sometimes (more seldom) death is real.

Decapitation should not be the problem, while the other things I do not know yet.

I have not had the gore collar.

But Real Handcuffs has shock collar.  Perhaps with Violate perversion having too much fun gives you shock. 

John

4 hours ago, Adetu said:

Sleeping is not changed, but survival mode has some own restirctions. Some beds only allows to sleep for 3 hours.

If you reached the sleeping limit from my own mod, you simply cannot activate the beds anymore.

If my efffect still is active after you've switched it off in MCM i do not know, must do a test first.

No this specific "you are not tired" notice even though I have the bed icon and Dam +5% AP down because status page says I am tired.

It doesnt matter what bed.  Only goes 1hr then says you are not tired or if I do get to sleep it restricts the time saying "you have slept long enough"  

This occurred in your earlier version so I always set to off in mcm so I can make Nora recover from wear. 

It is a stuck script as I went back to an earlier save.  But even then if I set 8hrs, it wakes me at 7 and says I slept long enough.  

Mcm slider is zero.

If not your mod but something is regulating sleep.  Not violate or sexual harrassment.  

John

11 minutes ago, Adetu said:

Calculating sleep time is not as exact as you might think. Especially when the sleep menu is open. Plus/minus one hour is always ok.

Messages "Not yet tired" and "You have slept long enough" are from my mod.

"Not yet tired" shows up when calculated remaining sleep time is less than one hour.

The mod always consider the last 24 hours elapsed. There is no reset at midnight as somebody may think.

WITH MCM SLIDER = 0, there should no actions be done from my mod, since this is the first 'thing' checked.

Yes. Set at zero. But your mod is acting as if time set.  Zero means off.

So how do I work around this mechanic?  Otherwise I cannot sleep and I get sick. Parasites or insomnia.  

Is there a console command to reset sleep quest or?

John

8 minutes ago, Adetu said:

I cannot reproduce your effect. Switch sleep restrictions on or off without problems.

My mod does not have a sleep quest. Everything is done with a perk (blocks bed if necessary) while in scripts actions are  done in the

OnPlayerSleepStart and OnPlayerSleepStop events.

If you have a mod installed messing around with the default timerscale, I would not recommend it, since I do not know what unpredictable side effects will be produced.

I use standard 1=20. Switching to starting outside survival does reset.  

I did not understand that you changed sleeping just only duration picked.  

And now so many hours within 24 hours can be worked around.  I just thought it was broke.  

On 3/28/2020 at 6:46 PM, Adetu said:

If you have any better real good working idea more compatibel with additional mods, I can change the current realization.

Hmm ... And if you do not use the AWKCR keyword in the perk?

I also have problems with the Chemistry Laboratory if my character is wearing armor from any mod that does not use AWKCR. And there are many such mods.

4 hours ago, stas2503 said:

ma_Railroad_ClothingArmor [KYWD:0020DE40]
ma_VaultSuit [KYWD:00204C22]

These keywords are most common in clothing and armor mods.

Thanks for showing it on the thread, i made the change in FO4 edit and it works great for the clothes that wouldn't have the others keyword

@Adetu Ok... Installing the slot is not entirely correct idea. Since slots are also used in Devious Devices. 
You can easily go to the Chemical Laboratory in Hobble Skirts and start work. After all, this should not be.

Here most likely you will need install to check the keywords dd_kw_inventory_item and dd_kw_rendered_item.