3 hours ago, bobjones2020202020202020 said:

how do you install it

Hmm. I have a suspicion that you are starting with mods.

You need a mod organizer (I use Vortex, you can google it). You download the file and install it using Vortex.

This is how this mod is installed and all the mods that exist for Fallout.

• 3 weeks later...

Curious question - is there a quest or alch item to injest to re-start the hormone irritation?  I come out of the vault with it... and slowly wears off never to come back - even with set at 100%.  Never goes above level 1 either.  After that, the only morphing that continues to work is the rads. (And yes, my Nora is pretty much doing the whole commonwealth so something is not making it come again)

Thanks for your work on this.  It still is a mod I have in every game.

John

I want to suggest an idea (hopefully you are still working on it and want new ideas).

And that is to check out how looting of corpses is done on Loot and Degradation.

For me that one is the ultimate looting mod. I always have an option to break from combat to loot a corpse, with the downside of being killed instead.

If I wait out it will be looted by some other dude.

I don't know if it is even worth doing in this game. Might be to few enemies for it to be viable.

While it worked in a previous version, in the latest version, 1.02, the power armor time restrictions do not appear to be working. I get messages about them, both the remaining time in armor, and the wait time upon exit, but no restrictions apply. I can immediately get back in and have the full time.

Also, the rads in power armor does not appear to be working either.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, thank you for the mod. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work for me, many of the MCM options are not visible at all (My Fallout 4 Naked tab, Armor Breaking tab, Vanilla Effects tab partly visible). I'm using Horizon (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17374), Advanced Needs (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40440), Crime and Punishment (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42857) - I suppose these mods might cause some conflicts, but I'm not sure if that's the case if I keep your mod at the bottom of the load order. Apart from these (which are rather large and scripted overhaul mods, I admit) I don't use any mods related to vanilla armor / clothing or combat behaviour. 

Actually I didn't install one of the requirements you listed: Community Plugin > V38. Is it crucial for your mod to work? If so, where can I find it? I'm not familiar with the name, I'm afraid.

I really like the functions you describe on your modification, would it be possible for you to provide any advice?

Thank you again and cheers.

EDIT: After starting a new game without Horizon installed all MCM options are showing now. However, the mod itself doesn't seem to be doing anything for me: I set armor breaking chance to 100, set Strip dead bodies and Restriction for Vanilla armors, but these functions don't work... Rad body morphing doesn't work either... I use some outfit mods, but also tried the vanilla ones and still nothing... Maybe the Community Plugin not being installed is the problem?

I use the mod with Advanced Needs 2 and even Sim Settlement and Conqueror, in addition to CSA, Violate, SexAtributtes, etc. It is compatible with all.  I also used Crime and Punishment and there were no problems, although currently I don't have it installed.

Is your Fallout 4 updated?

41 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I use the mod with Advanced Needs 2 and even Sim Settlement and Conqueror, in addition to CSA, Violate, SexAtributtes, etc. It is compatible with all.  I also used Crime and Punishment and there were no problems, although currently I don't have it installed.

Is your Fallout 4 updated?

Yes, it is, just reinstalled it recently. I seem to have all the necessary files from this mod in the respective folders, the .esp is checked on the mod list.

I found this mod:  

Do I understand correctly that this is the Community Plugin mentioned in the requirements section? I installed it too, with no result. Literally nothing is working: armor destruction, strip bead bodies, vanilla clothing restriction, sitting outside when naked restriction, buying from vendors restriction, radiation morhing (I have cbbe and all clothing done in bodyslide with morphing checked). It's just as if the mod didn't exist, although I can see the MCM settings and change them to my liking. 

Maybe I should mention that I use Nexus Mod Manager, not Mod Organizer - but the files from this mod seem to be put in the correct folders nonetheless. I also tried manual installing, it didn't help either...

45 minutes ago, Adetu said:

It is not mentioned on the page description, but Animation Framework is mandatory. My scripts may work or may not work without it.

And which user of Loverslab does not use it. For the body morphs you need looksmenu installed your body needs to have the tri files generated with bodyslide.

If your armor should show morphing too you need these files for the armor too.

I myself usually only use it for the naked body.

And try it with version 1.03 if not already done.

Thank you for your answer!

Yes, I have Looksmenu. All required files (+ the community plugin I just found) except the Animation Framework were installed. I also installed your mod in this order:

1. version 1.2

2. version 1.2 update

3. version 1.3 which you uploaded a few posts above.

As for body morhing, I'm not that much interested in this aspect of the mod, so if it doesn't work, that's not a big problem for me. I counted on the other features though, especially armor destruction and those vanilla clothing restrictions... I will try one more time then, with Animation Framework. Is it this mod?  

39 minutes ago, Adetu said:

Yes, it is the base for all the newer FO4 Sex mods and it have it's own requirements if you want it to work. Of coarse It is used in some other mods. I assume crime and punishment too. (at least for the adult aspect)

Before publishing crime and punishment the author publishes here the famous RSE series.

For downloading AAF you will be forwarded to Nexus.

Ok, looks like I finally got it to work. Probably installing AAF helped. All functions seem to be working properly.

One of Crime and Punishment features includes tracking nudity as a crime, so it might make a great combo with your mod.

Thank you very much for your help and for the amazing mod!

I stumbled across this mod and I love the concept.  I'm surprised I haven't heard it mentioned before.

Currently trying out 1.03 and I think it's working but for some reason my MCM settings don't stick.  On initial installation I was able to set them.  Then later, I looked at the settings again and several had changed to different values.  I tried setting them again, but as soon as I exit the MCM menu and reopen, my settings are lost.

I haven't activated the MCM freeze function.  Also I'm running AAF 139 so that shouldn't be the issue.  Any ideas?  Maybe just a weird 1.03 bug?

3 hours ago, Adetu said:

I've no idea. Do you have all other required mods installed ?

As far as I can tell.  AAF, Themes, Looksmenu, DD, Violate, various animation packs, etc.  Also your DD Enchantments mod.  Pretty typical LL mod suite. I'll poke at it some more and see if I can figure out the conflict.

On 7/22/2020 at 1:34 AM, spicydoritos said:

I stumbled across this mod and I love the concept.  I'm surprised I haven't heard it mentioned before.

Currently trying out 1.03 and I think it's working but for some reason my MCM settings don't stick.  On initial installation I was able to set them.  Then later, I looked at the settings again and several had changed to different values.  I tried setting them again, but as soon as I exit the MCM menu and reopen, my settings are lost.

I haven't activated the MCM freeze function.  Also I'm running AAF 139 so that shouldn't be the issue.  Any ideas?  Maybe just a weird 1.03 bug?

I remember when this happened to me. I was using Mod Manager 2, I had deleted (C: \ Users \ (profilename) \ Documents \ my games \ Fallout4) Everything except my savegames and it work few time. Check first in MCM menu if any other option reset (Quicksave, quickload) if it is the case try the option above. Keep a backup :D . Now i use vortex it is mush simple and efficient.

36 minutes ago, lcewolf said:

I remember when this happened to me. I was using Mod Manager 2, I had deleted (C: \ Users \ (profilename) \ Documents \ my games \ Fallout4) Everything except my savegames and it work few time. Check first in MCM menu if any other option reset (Quicksave, quickload) if it is the case try the option above. Keep a backup :D . Now i use vortex it is mush simple and efficient.

I'm using Vortex myself although I may try this trick eventually.  TBH my issue seemed to have mostly vanished on its own yesterday, only to reappear after a couple hours of gaming.  Then today nothing was wrong the whole night.  Also, all the affects of my original settings still work in game even when MCM is showing otherwise.  It's as if the issue is related to MCM's display of settings, even though no other mod settings look unusual.  Very frustrating to nail down.

As for slots beyond 33, you could go rooting around in the scripts with Creation Kit if you're dedicated enough.  xD  

3 hours ago, Adetu said:

Finally I remember some things about MCM.

The MCM is a mod completely independant of my mod or any other mod that uses MCM features, thats why every mod will work with the default or last settings done, if MCM is missing or not fully functional.

OK the MCM supports 3 types to change or store values

1) Can use of modify settings stored in an INI file

2) Can use or modify Global values, which have their own FORM-ID in Fallout 4

3) Can use or modify (quest) script propertys, which was implemented in late versions

Ok, what I do not know when developing my mod is that the MCM often seem to have problems with script propertys. I've written this effect already to the developers of MCM.

This is also the reason to change some script propertys and replace them with global values in NudeBasics version 1.03

(The usage of Global values is more ugly compare to script propertys)

Finally what you can do is to place the MCM as late as possible in your load order and place my mod as early as possibel.  If not success maybe try it vice visa, sorry I've forgot which way I sometimes had success with this kind of "MCM shit". Look here:

grafik.png.4cfed39987609e3baa5985065f63a58c.png

Interesting... I set NB to load last yesterday during troubleshooting and that seemed to fix my MCM settings bug.  Based on your suggestion, I might also try it the other way and see if it resolves a couple other minor issues I've experienced (power armor irradiation not applying, Rhye sometimes not talking to me, and repaired gear not available for pickup despite a notification).

In any case, the core functionality still rocks my perverted socks.  There's nothing quite like figuring out how to put my in-game life back together after being defeated, ravaged, gear stolen, collared, abducted, beaten, ravaged some more, and finally escaping naked into the streets with 40% of my health pool, an explosive collar that prevents me from buying any more supplies, and enough rads that I couldn't put clothes on even if I somehow got the collar open.  ^_^

Oh I didn't realize her shop had limited hours, thank you.

Just to make sure I'm not missing anything obvious, how is the item repair process supposed to work?  From what I've seen so far:

1- Armor breaks, is unequipped automatically, and is then invisible in inventory.

2- Talk to Rhye.  She takes the invisible broken armor and some leather, then tells me to return when it's ready.

3- After a day or so I get a notification that item is repaired.  Need to pick up within 1 week or it vanishes.

4- This is the point I need clarification.  Is the item supposed to show up in the box near Rhye?  Am I supposed to buy it back from her Barter screen? 

Awesome mod! Have been playing with your mod (v1.03) for awhile now and it's working great.

Although I have removed the AWKCR requirement from the mod (I really don't like that mod) and I don't use DD either.

Only strange thing that happened was some of the MCM settings didn't stick, but after awhile they just started working.

I hope you continue to work on this mod, Great work!

• 2 weeks later...

question

Is there a command to turn off the too tight and undress?  Yes I set the mcm off for this under morphings as well as armor breaking but doesn't seem to shut it off.

I want the morphings but with Boston Helper and companion giving new clothes,  this is a problem.

Thank you for mod and help.

John

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SLUTDASHASLAVE said:

HELP!!!PLEASE!!!!

I downloaded all files on the page?but it still not working(((((

Maybe I must download something else?

VORTEX i have,what next?

With regard Dasha.

Requires

All DLC's, F4SE, Armorkeywords, FO4 MCM, Looksmenu, Community Plugin > V38

If you have all the requirements and it still doesn't work for you, share your list of active mods.