Sorry, but sleep switch doesn't work.  Only lets me sleep around 8 hours - old version if I set for 24 hours it worked.  Now no.

Also, when I set MCM off to zero - off and press Freeze settings - everything locked up.  No MCM for this mod even when I say OFF.  

I wear Milker standard - and clean bottles in my inventory - does not come on to empty.  how do I activate this to empty?  I cannot put on the clothes till I get reduction but waiting 1 game day - standing around since I cannot sleep.

Turning on the standard milker and fix the the sleep switch biggest problems to improve this.

Also Rhye doesn't work to sell things - since she is trader and if you have restrict sell - she takes the caps just like normal trader - so not even your trader works with your mod?

Thank you brother.

John

@Adetu

I got permanent breast augmentation at 10 and i tried to use a Breast reduce pack

It didnt seem to do anything and i was still at 10

It did also the animation but seemed to loop it everytimes i was going in the pipboy menu and exiting

I then used a stim pack and everything was back to normal except that i was still at 10

45 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

@Adetu

I got permanent breast augmentation at 10 and i tried to use a Breast reduce pack

It didnt seem to do anything and i was still at 10

It did also the animation but seemed to loop it everytimes i was going in the pipboy menu and exiting

I then used a stim pack and everything was back to normal except that i was still at 10

Breast pack always tell me dont want to waste syringe.  So never use. 

I try resetting in mcm. Doesnt work either.  

Time for bottle of wine!  :)

John

@Adetu

Forgot to tell that when i use the breast reducer it also stays in my inventory.

Another issue i have is with the morphing :

I try to tweak the settings for the sliders in the ini file to make a bigger butt, everythings works fine in game but when i try to load a save game my game crash until i revert back to the original-ish setting in the ini

I dont know if it's something with the morph sliders or something trying to search the internet

3 hours ago, Adetu said:

Syringe I'have not yet tested, did you have found it in a container ?

Breast reduction with syringe is designed only to work if permanent growing is > 250 (from 1000) 

Yes i have found them in a container or Raider had them.

That should explain why the syringe didnt work i have 10 only

Here is the file ini and i have also sent you the log file if you need

Thank you Adetu

EDIT : I have made test with the ini files and it seems that only the MaxMorphOthers is causing the ctd at loading the save.

I cut the Maxmorphothers from the ini and everything loads fine, i can put any settings i want but when i put it back, i once again crash.   Hope it helps

Papyrus.0.log FO4_NudeBasics.Ini

20 minutes ago, Adetu said:

Must do some investigation first, anyway changing the range of the already existing sliders should not be

a problem (Instead of removing can also set to zero)

Is there a maximum with adding nodes and sliders ?

It is weird that when i delete the Morphothers sections that there is no problems with the other two with adding or adjusting

Thanks for checking it out

18 minutes ago, Adetu said:

Have you tried again loading a save after correcting your ini file ? I suggest adding the missing Carriage Return in your last line with "Butt" , otherwise I must do this test by myself,

After a lot of loading, i tested each time to see if i would crash or not with adding the sliders or not

I send you my most recent ini file and only when i activate the slider with a ; that i crash on loading

Weird right ?

FO4_NudeBasics.Ini

1 hour ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I also black screen trying your file...

Weird right ? I technically don't see anything wrong with the file but...

I took your info and dumped into my ini file

And your file with the same info as my file seems to work and not make my Fallout 4 crash ! What the heck ?

Question - what cbbe body do you start with?  Curvy CBBE?

A custom cbbe bodyslide = Cardinal Shino on nexus

Well thank you John, i am going to keep a copy of your file in a vault in case i tweak some more the ini  :)

21 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Weird right ? I technically don't see anything wrong with the file but...

And your file with the same info as my file seems to work and not make my Fallout 4 crash ! What the heck ?

A custom cbbe bodyslide = Cardinal Shino on nexus

Well thank you John, i am going to keep a copy of your file in a vault in case i tweak some more the ini  :)

I would be interested in before / after pic?  I start out with a build Nora - which causes her to be mammoth after morphing more!  I will have to look on nexus... and then see your morphs?

Thanks and glad it worked for you.

John

glad it worked for you.

Victory was short lived.... it began to crash again and then i only turn off ;Breast in morphothers and all was ok, i really dont get it...

Still here is a before at 50 rads i think  and after at 750 rads , i have a permanent growth of 10 with the radiation until i get rid of it with a future solution from adetu, still i have to tweak some more but it's good for now.

Spoiler

20200412180857_1.jpg.b3a810bf96e9a9d55fad3eff7aeb6a44.jpg20200412181058_1.jpg.152a959b0c8baafae80899f60468e419.jpg

9 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Victory was short lived.... it began to crash again and then i only turn off ;Breast in morphothers and all was ok, i really dont get it...

Still here is a before at 50 rads i think  and after at 750 rads , i have a permanent growth of 10 with the radiation until i get rid of it with a future solution from adetu, still i have to tweak some more but it's good for now.

Hide contents

20200412180857_1.jpg.b3a810bf96e9a9d55fad3eff7aeb6a44.jpg20200412181058_1.jpg.152a959b0c8baafae80899f60468e419.jpg

Yes, I have lactation of 440 now and looks like beer barrels... and milkers don't work.  So I am starting a new game... 

@Adetu I noticed that the lactation goes big and big - if Nora gets pregnant - AAF Family Planning, etc... there is a morph control for pregnancy.  Do you suppose there is a stacking affect because I change my ini like @tuxagent7 except I have not added all the little things he did... and my Nora is beer barrels compared to his 2 picture.  With no permanent yet.

I am sure you will find the answer to milk and fill the clean bottles.  I know the milker works, I have had it work very early in the game - but then it just stops.... nothing will turn it on.  And the reset morphing doesn't work till the hormone is cured... and since I cannot sleep.  If I get 15% tired, then I can sleep 8 hours.  Before this 1.01 - I could sleep 24hrs with the MCM slider to 0 or off... and I can only get that tired once every couple days... so I can not cure.

I am going to start a new game just in very hard, not survival.  I will see what I can do there.  I am also leaving out many mods to minimize potentials. 

I have made some other comments about some issues prior.

Thank you brother for all your work.

John

52 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Suggestion :

I see that you have that you reduced the special points to 21 instead of 28, i like that

Could we have a setting to have 0 points or adjusting the numbers of points to start the game with ?

Thanks

I use this to decide how many SPECIAL points to use. Once I tried zero points, ideal for a slave, but despite having charisma at 0 points the slave was able to convince everyone as if she had ten. So I imagine it is a bug and you need to have at least 1 point.

4 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I use this to decide how many SPECIAL points to use. Once I tried zero points, ideal for a slave, but despite having charisma at 0 points the slave was able to convince everyone as if she had ten. So I imagine it is a bug and you need to have at least 1 point.

Yeah that is what i use presently, i have to put it under Naked Basic because it conflict

I could change the 21 in Naked Basic in Fallout Edit also but i would forget it when i update the mod

I thought it would be cool to have that option in the mcm in vanilla effect or something

I like having my pc start with 1 everywhere and build her way slowly to the top

1 hour ago, Adetu said:

I also sometime start with lower settings, but i thought it would be too "hard". When using FO4 you can copy the setting to a new mod, and add the new mod to your load order. Than you will not forget it, or you can use this and change to zero.

FO4_BodyDebuff.esp 433 B · 4 downloads

Since you are debuffing and have integration with violate.  

If PC is x and has y. Or aroused z,  and afflicted with m, pregnant, etc then just send to violate as auto surrender once npcs go into hostile mode. 

Meaning no chance of winning might as well kneel and wait for violation.  The "on your knees" as in Just Fuck 

Lol.

I want to test it as soon as possible, hehe. In fact, today I was finishing putting appropriate keywords to some skimpy clothes. I can already buy and sell without people thinking that Nora is naked.

Now I have thought about putting keywords to military and civilian clothes so that Nora could not dress them. In my case, I do a little roleplay: I only activate the option "No Vanilla Clothes" when captured (AKA, she has a slave collar, and she can only wear the clothes that I have chosen). 

The bomb collar seems to be buggy - not sure if it is something in my setup or what..

I have tried equipping the following collars:

Institute Collar

Vault-Tec Disciplinary Collar

Shock Collar

All 3 correctly give me the note about bomb collar basics.

However they always trigger the bomb instantly and kill me after the 20s or so delay - no matter what I do. Have tried equipping them when completely naked with no clothes,armor,caps,weapons etc in inventory.

Anyone else having / had this problem?

EDIT - I went ahead and installed Cursed Wasteland to test the Slave Collar from that mod - when the DCW Slave Collar gets equipped on my char it does NOT trigger the Bomb Collar component from this mod at all (no note etc).

39 minutes ago, Adetu said:

Depends on your current location. Try it in a less restricted location like red rocket.

I was in Sanctuary but since my char was completely naked with nothing in inventory except the collar, notes from this mod, 1 holotape and 1 bobby pin I'm pretty sure that shouldn't be triggering the collar!

I'll test again in wilderness / dungeon locations when I get the chance and report back.

That makes sense for the slave collar not triggering the note then! I was going by this in the mod description;

"Available bomb collars are "the shock collar" from Real handcuffs, "the slave collar" from cursed wasteland, the institute collar and the Vault Tec Disciplinary collar."

I just tested equipping at red rocket, full nude, empty inventory etc. The institute collar shows grey and works fine - no activation. As soon as I cross zones to sanctuary it turns white (ofc) and activates. So indeed some mod of mine must be triggering it to think I am wearing something... not sure what though. I don't have player unique.. will play around and see if I can figure it out!