• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, dmeac4456 said:

Ok first off I love this mod, but having said that I am having an issue with it.  Occasionally when my clothing breaks I lose my pipboy. Anyway else have this issue and if so know of a way to fix it?

I've never seen that happen but you could try a console command to equip the pipboy.

player.equipitem 21b3b

• 3 weeks later...

Was scratching my head for a few trying to figure out what was ment with the xml editing and how to add own shape morphs to it based on the character, the howto is pretty obvious that you can edit your entire morph set in a few seconds without needing to think :)

I found it easiest to start with the MaxMorphOthers (milk) to keep all body morphs consistent as it's just adjusting a few of the slides without creating too many weird morph positions changes to the body by accident that you will later will want to fix.

Create your body shape as normal in bodyslide (naked and clothed)

Select your nude shape and befor doing anything SAVE IT as "<yourname> - milk" or something.
Increase your breast and maybe some body sliders and save it under the new preset.

Here's the easy part:
Open FO4_NudeBasics_1\F4SE\Plugins\FO4_NudeBasics.Ini

Open Tools\BodySlide\SliderPresets\<yourname> - milk.xml

Copy and paste all the slider data into the MaxMorphOthers section overwriting the default values so you end up with:

Spoiler

[MaxMorphOthers]
        <SetSlider name="Ankles" size="big" value="55"/>
        <SetSlider name="AppleCheeks" size="big" value="10"/>
        <SetSlider name="Arms" size="big" value="25"/>
        <SetSlider name="BackArch" size="big" value="5"/>
        <SetSlider name="BigButt" size="big" value="18"/>
        <SetSlider name="BreastCenter" size="big" value="34"/>
        <SetSlider name="BreastCenterBig" size="big" value="100"/>
        <SetSlider name="BreastGravity2" size="big" value="10"/>
        <SetSlider name="BreastHeight" size="big" value="35"/>
        <SetSlider name="BreastWidth" size="big" value="31"/>
        <SetSlider name="Breasts" size="big" value="76"/>
        <SetSlider name="BreastsGone" size="big" value="35"/>
        <SetSlider name="BreastsNewSH" size="big" value="14"/>
        <SetSlider name="BreastsSmall2" size="big" value="20"/>
        <SetSlider name="BreastsTogether" size="big" value="83"/>
        <SetSlider name="Butt" size="big" value="23"/>
        <SetSlider name="ButtNew" size="big" value="100"/>
        <SetSlider name="ButtSmall" size="big" value="4"/>
        <SetSlider name="CrotchBack" size="big" value="55"/>
        <SetSlider name="DoubleMelon" size="big" value="32"/>
        <SetSlider name="HipBack" size="big" value="6"/>
        <SetSlider name="HipBone" size="big" value="15"/>
        <SetSlider name="HipUpperWidth" size="big" value="6"/>
        <SetSlider name="LegShape" size="big" value="87"/>
        <SetSlider name="LegsThin" size="big" value="72"/>
        <SetSlider name="MuscularArms" size="big" value="16"/>
        <SetSlider name="MuscularButt" size="big" value="11"/>
        <SetSlider name="MuscularChest" size="big" value="15"/>
        <SetSlider name="MuscularLegs" size="big" value="11"/>
        <SetSlider name="NippleAreola" size="big" value="16"/>
        <SetSlider name="NippleDown" size="big" value="15"/>
        <SetSlider name="NippleLength" size="big" value="9"/>
        <SetSlider name="NipplePerk2" size="big" value="30"/>
        <SetSlider name="NipplePerkiness" size="big" value="20"/>
        <SetSlider name="NippleTip" size="big" value="15"/>
        <SetSlider name="PushUp" size="big" value="30"/>
        <SetSlider name="RoundAss" size="big" value="62"/>
        <SetSlider name="ShoulderTweak" size="big" value="100"/>
        <SetSlider name="ShoulderWidth" size="big" value="90"/>
        <SetSlider name="SlimThighs" size="big" value="57"/>
        <SetSlider name="TummyTuck" size="big" value="6"/>
        <SetSlider name="VanillaFo4" size="big" value="17"/>
        <SetSlider name="WaistHeight" size="big" value="13"/>
        <SetSlider name="WideWaistLine" size="big" value="60"/>

Now just do a search&replace and replace this with nothing (no space, just blank) and make sure to also include the indentation (cursor on " shift+homekey)

<SetSlider name="

Then do the same for with a blank

"/>

Search&replace with a =

" size="big" value="

And the file should look like this and only one small thing to do:

Spoiler

[MaxMorphOthers]
Ankles=55
AppleCheeks=10
Arms=25
BackArch=5
BigButt=18
BreastCenter=34
BreastCenterBig=100
BreastGravity2=10
BreastHeight=35
BreastWidth=31
Breasts=76
BreastsGone=35
BreastsNewSH=14
BreastsSmall2=20
BreastsTogether=83
Butt=23
ButtNew=100
ButtSmall=4
CrotchBack=55
DoubleMelon=32
HipBack=6
HipBone=15
HipUpperWidth=6
LegShape=87
LegsThin=72
MuscularArms=16
MuscularButt=11
MuscularChest=15
MuscularLegs=11
NippleAreola=16
NippleDown=15
NippleLength=9
NipplePerk2=30
NipplePerkiness=20
NippleTip=15
PushUp=30
RoundAss=62
ShoulderTweak=100
ShoulderWidth=90
SlimThighs=57
TummyTuck=6
VanillaFo4=17
WaistHeight=13
WideWaistLine=60

As the values are taken as a percentage, we need to shift the decimal, numpad and arrow keys will zip through it if you're used to it, if not, then it might take a bit more then a few second ?

5 becomes 0.05
50 becomes 0.5
100 becomes 1.00
and same for the negatives
-5 becomes -0.05
-50 becomes -0.5
-100 becomes -1.0

and that is it, you have a fully working body morph and can repeat it for the radiation section aswel, load up the naked or milk preset.

Easier to keep it more consistent with cross morphs and OCD if using the milk preset so that milk is firmer while rad is bloated and everything sacked ?

RENAME IT! and adjust the sliders till satisfied and do the steps above.

Spoiler

[MaxMorphOthers]
Ankles=0.55
AppleCheeks=0.10
Arms=0.25
BackArch=0.05
BigButt=0.18
BreastCenter=0.34
BreastCenterBig=1.00
BreastGravity2=0.10
BreastHeight=0.35
BreastWidth=0.31
Breasts=0.76
BreastsGone=0.35
BreastsNewSH=0.14
BreastsSmall2=0.20
BreastsTogether=0.83
Butt=0.23
ButtNew=1.00
ButtSmall=0.04
CrotchBack=0.55
DoubleMelon=0.32
HipBack=0.06
HipBone=0.15
HipUpperWidth=0.06
LegShape=0.87
LegsThin=0.72
MuscularArms=0.16
MuscularButt=0.11
MuscularChest=0.15
MuscularLegs=0.11
NippleAreola=0.16
NippleDown=0.15
NippleLength=0.09
NipplePerk2=0.30
NipplePerkiness=0.20
NippleTip=0.15
PushUp=0.30
RoundAss=0.62
ShoulderTweak=1.00
ShoulderWidth=0.90
SlimThighs=0.57
TummyTuck=0.06
VanillaFo4=0.17
WaistHeight=0.13
WideWaistLine=0.60

When you're reasonably satisfied, copy all the xml files to a safe place, updating and forgetting about the xml is such an easy thing to do.
Hope this helps.
Here is my shape data, plus the milk, radiation and converted FO4_NudeBasics.ini, remember to change the file name if you copy&paste, otherwise just open both files and copy&paste directly overwriting the default FO4_NudeBasics.ini

Great fun little mod @Adetu, negleting radiation and Violate now really give a reason to take care and be a bit more careful or *poof* clothing ?

Feel free to snip it into the mod description under the morphs if you want, so people have a working example how to convert and create new shapes for the mod with all bodyslide variables

For a bit more user friendly in the options, rename the "other" to "Milk" aswel as in the ini, or just create a new section for it and keep this for something general, got confused wondering why the min/max for detatch wasn't working as expected :)

I do have 1 request though, to maybe make the morph updates faster so it appears to be a smoother transformation?

Arya plus NudeBasic shape.rar

Thanks for explaining :)

I'll put it ontop as it's easier to catch:
Typo in the "Milk bottle lfilled" << extra L

Never really played skyrim that much, I'm mainly just do visual overhauls with some game changing mods to never really notice scrap lag.
I would keep it like this, better be safe then sorry and create problems that might otherwise not exists for script heavy users.

Yeah I know with the groups being combined that can create some weird morphs and detach clothing, that is when I started to look at some of the code to try and figure the morphing part out, btw, nice code!
The above was just me trying to get my own body morphs per group and have it relatively consistent with the body shape, nude and dressed, for a smooth'ish transformation and share the easy way to rebuild the entire group in 30 seconds :)

While playing with your mod today and seeing the clean bottles work, maybe add a check if Wasteland Dairy is installed and instead of a "Milk bottle filled", give the player a "Milk bottle".

I think it would give your mod some more traction as the way they do it is increasing the breast size when using the milker instead of reducing it.
It kind of feels cheaty and wrong, immersion ftw! lol

Looking forward what more you will do with it in the future as you could do so many things with it :D

I was confused for a while why my armor was still randomly breaking, thinking it was a bug, until I figured out that setting "Enable armor and clothing break" to off only disabled one way that armor can break, instead of disabling armor breaking entirely. Can you rename the setting or change the description, so other people won't make the same mistake? The description for it only says, "armor can break" right now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Request for MCM... Armor Break Chance can go down to 0%

Reason... Immersion. Clothing does not break with Gunfire, but normal wear and tear, will eventually wear out the clothing.

I've been enjoying messing around with my setting for the Radiation morphing...

My Breast Morph Settings in Spoiler Below.

Spoiler

Just my morph settings, for a more normal Breast size settings with Radiation and Milk morphing at full... Still testing them though...

This is just for anyone, who wants an alternative to knee length breasts at full radiation.

for... FO4_NudeBasics text file.

My Settings...

[MaxMorphRadiation]
Breasts=0.6
BreastsNewSH=0.5
BreastHeight=-1.0

[MaxMorphOthers]
Breasts=1.0
BreastsNewSH=1

[MaxMorphStringImpl]
Breasts=0.2
BreastsNewSH=0.5
BreastsSmall=-0.5    
BreastsSmall2=-0.5    
BreastsTogether=1.0    
BreastWidth=0.2    
BreastFantasy=0.5    
BreastFlatness2=-0.5    
BreastGravity2=0.2
BreastHeight=-0.3
BreastPerkiness=0.0
DoubleMelon=0.3    
NippleAreola=2
NippleSize=-5

Vanilla Settings...

[MaxMorphRadiation]
Breasts=2.0
BreastsNewSH=2.0
BreastHeight=-4.0

[MaxMorphOthers]
Breasts=3.0
BreastsNewSH=1.5

[MaxMorphStringImpl]
Breasts=1.1
BreastsNewSH=1.2
BreastsSmall=-1.0    
BreastsSmall2=-1.0    
BreastsTogether=0.0    
BreastWidth=1.0    
BreastFantasy=1.0    
BreastFlatness2=-1.0    
BreastGravity2=1.0
BreastHeight=-2.0
BreastPerkiness=0.0
DoubleMelon=1.0    
NippleAreola=2.0
NippleSize=-5.0

====================================================

UPDATED... MY CURRENT GAME, SETTINGS FOR MORPHS AND MCM.

====================================================

[MaxMorphRadiation]
Breasts=1.0
BreastsNewSH=1.0
BreastHeight=-1.0
NippleAreola=0.2
NippleSize=-2
NippleLength=1

[MaxMorphOthers]
Breasts=1.0
BreastsNewSH=1

[MaxMorphStringImpl]
Breasts=0.5
BreastsNewSH=0.5
BreastsSmall=-0.5    
BreastsSmall2=-0.5    
BreastsTogether=1.0    
BreastWidth=0.2    
BreastFantasy=0.5    
BreastFlatness2=-0.5    
BreastGravity2=0.2
BreastHeight=-0.3
BreastPerkiness=10
DoubleMelon=0.3    
NippleAreola=2.0
NippleSize=-50.0

========================================================================================

========================================================================================

... MCM Settings ...

The below settings are perfect, for a 300 RADS limit. Huge Breasts if you decide to try to swim in Iradiated water, or Stay out in a Rad Storm.

Only the top section, does anything. The [MaxMorphRadiation] bit...

The above setting is perfect for me.

=================
 == Settings for MCM ===
 =================

- Morphing 0 ---> 300

- Primary Morphing ON
- Secondary Morphing ON
- Morphing Amount 1% per 24 Hours at 300 RADS or more.

Primary morphing, is the Max Morphing, which I am using 300 RADS. If you get 300 Rads for 24 hours, non-stop. Then you will get a PERMANENT BREAST ENLARGEMENT, that you set yourself in the MCM. I have it set to the 1, per 24 hours irradiated.

You can get stuck in one of the 3 Bomb Collars for a very long time, this gives you very slow secondary Breast Growth every 24 hours, dependent on your Radiation...

MODS...

- Radiation Overhaul - 4x More Radiation Across the Wasteland ... https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13790

- + MY SLOW BURN PATCH, for the bomb collar. Which I love...

- My Tweaked MCM mod.  Which adds requested tweak and more...

Edited... new settings in Spoilers.

Edit 2.... just recently found out how to mod MCM's, and made myself a tweaked MCM mod.

On 10/25/2020 at 6:37 AM, purpledude1 said:

I'm also having this issue. Any solution?

Check out my Post #264, I was missing some mods... it solved the problem.

My new modded game install, a week ago. Had the same problem, that was caused by missing mods as well. Working 100% after the missing mods were installed...

• 2 weeks later...

Possible Features + Tweaks request...

1. Bomb Collar... Slow Burn damage to the bomb collars victim, to give me a couple of minutes to find out what rule I need to follow, or get out of there. Maybe even making a Ninja Run to get in and out before I die. Slowly depleting my health, over the period of 2 - 3 minutes.

2. Notifications of Rules, for bomb collar.

- Obviously the pop-up onscreen stays.

If you use the HUD Framework mod, you could add Rules Icons to the screen. So you always know what you need to be wearing, equipping, carrying, or not carrying.

- Hud Framework possible icons

Armour.......... Armour/No Armour icons

Gun Limits.... 1 Gun icon

.......................... 2 Guns icon

.......................... 3 Guns icon

.......................... No Guns allowed icon

Caps................ Caps / No Caps icons

or

Status Effects, in the sicknesses area.

Status Effect.

COLLAR Armour rule ................................. Collar Restriction, you are not allowed to wear Armour

COLLAR Guns rule ....................................... Collar Restriction, 1 Gun Only

COLLAR Caps rule ........................................ Collar Restriction, Limit to Carrying 250 Caps

The Status Effect is good, I did this with my MoleCow Disease mod tweak, and it looks great. It would take the guess work out of the collar rules.

. My freshly collared character just died, moments after I equipped a gun in Starlight Drive In. Taking the fun out of the collar. A slow burn that gives you more time to get out of a bad situation, and a visual account of the rules. I reckon would be the icing on the cake for the bomb collar.

3. A separate slider for Permanent morphs, as using the Maximum Breast Size morph slider, is very limiting.

Breast Size when irradiated Morph Slider  0% ---¦--> 99% 

Permanent Morph Slider having 0% -¦----> 50% of Radiation in your body when you sleep, to get a permanent Breast size increase.

I'm really enjoying the mod, the bomb collar is fun, just a little confusing... :)

EDIT... I made a mod for my own game that did the features in number 1 request, and it was a vast improvement. Lowering the Burn Damage to a third of its original, and changing the first timer to 150, with 0.1 damage. Giving 2 minutes and 40 seconds until you die. No more cheap deaths...

1st stage timer slow 0 ---> 2 minutes of slow countdown.

2nd stage timer 2 ---> 2:25 minutes, speeding up, with electric shocks.

3rd stage timer 2:26 ---> 2:40 Death...

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Adetu said:

Hud Framework, I have also installed sometimes. The reason why I do not use it in my own mod is quite simple.

I never found suited icons/menus which can be used with Hud Framework and I do not know how to make them by myself.

I always wants to have something like that for the 2 maximum health reduction attributes.

Also I never really knows if my mod is good playable or not. I usually check only if the features seems to work and or run bugfree for the time of my personal test.

Since I've started modding to improve some existing mods to my own flavour or to create a new mod adding the features I've missed

there was never time for a real playthrough or enough time to learn some other modding possibilities not related to some scripting.

It was really a pity. All my games stuck at the level they had 4 or 5 years ago.

The only excemption until now seems to be oblivion, but game progress tends to get there slower too, since I've startet modding and scripting for this game.

I've been play-testing the shit out of FO4 Nude Basics, and loving it. The slight problems, that I requested fixes for above. I have fixed half of them myself, with my own mods.

1. Slow Burn mod... Bomb Collar gives 2 minutes and 40 seconds until you die. Settings above.

2. Tweaked MCM menu settings... I just finished the mod for it, minus the permanent morph slider. Which I currently don't have the skill to do.

3. Tweaked morphs... Settings in post #332 Spoilers. I'm loving my new settings, Nipples get bigger and thicker with Rad Exposure as well.

4. My MCM settings... Settings are perfect, except I could do with a separate slider for Permanent Morphs. I'd like my character to get huge Breasts up to 90% Rad Exposure, and at 300 Rads, start getting Permanent Morphing happening.

To do this, I'd could do with you adding 2 sliders, Breast Size being converted from Rad in system, to Breast Size Percentage.

- Breast Size  in percentage based 0 ----> 100%

- Permanent Morphing at 0 ----> 1,000 Rads

Icons... I'm an artist, I've made icons before. I could make you some, but I am not used to making stuff for HUD Framework. I have a few of my own HUD Framework Icon layouts I use in some of my play-through's, with Vanilla game stuff only. I'd need to do some research on Icon Sizes and Formats...

You could also use the Status Debuff idea, from my Post #334. I did that with my MoleCow Disease mod, and it looks great.

Game Finishing... Just under 5,000 hours play-time on Fallout 4, and never finished the game for any faction. Like yourself, I'm too busy either modding, play-testing mods, or reaching for the perfect 100% crash free mod layout. Which I've succeeded at...

I play games more for the experience, than for finishing them. It's the journey that is more exciting, than the YOU HAVE FINISHED text at the end.

Modding... I make a way lot more mods, than I publish. A lot of them are tweaking mods, like for your mod. I play-test them for hundreds of hours sometime...

Fun... your mod is a load of fun, I've been non-stop playing it... Tweaking the slight niggles out of it, the major one is the Bomb Collar. My Slow Burn mod, adding fun to the Bomb Collar, and Tension, without the cheap deaths. Without frantically scurrying through menu's, trying to work out what is going to to kill me, in this zone.

Oblivion... I played it to death, when it was released. Never finished it, my Playstation had severe frame-rate problems running it. Stuttering a lot...

In short, I love this mod. It's tons of fun. I'm hoping you add a few tweaks, just to smooth out the small problems... :)

.. I'm currently trying to get the No Vanilla Armor function to work, I reckon it may be clashing with Devious Devices Enchanting mod, as it has armour stripping.

1 hour ago, Adetu said:

No, Vanilla Armor was a feature before DD were implemented, maybe forgotten to check.

And until now I never played it. I assume all armor mods not included in the vanilla game needs some rework to achieve at least 

a better balance for gameplay.

In the script ...main_playerrefscript you can change this function (untested)

;---------------------------------------------------------------
;
;---------------------------------------------------------------

bool function is_wearable (armor attire)

; works as intended if global is set
   if F4B_NoVanillaarmor.getvalueint ()
      if is_body_attire (attire)
         if libs.Get_armor_ModIdx (attire) <= 6
            if libs.isDD_renderedItem (attire)
            else
                Debug.Notification ("This part does not fits you")
                player.unequipItem (attire)
                return false
            endif
         endif

endIf
   endIf

return true

endfunction

Maybe it helps. 

I only maintain one scriptversion.  For better compatibility with other mods and MCM I have prepare already some changes

including this ... main_playerrefscript.

Thanks for the hint.

All the other options I will - hopefully - consider some times later.

Works great... armour un-equips super fast, even Spike Armour, with its multiple slots.

Chest Armour still doesn't un-equip, despite the characters large Breast size increases.

This is only the third script tweaking I've done, I haven't messed with scripts much...

. . I posted my first one, on Planet Minecraft, to fix one of my favourite mods.

Thanks for all your help, it's nice to see a mod gradually round off into something special.. :)

I found a funny thing that happens when you try to wear Power Armor with No Vanilla Armor ticked, the Power Armor Frame gets unequipped, but you still wear the Armour pieces that were attached to the frame. Along with some stretched out fingers...

Devious Devices Enchanting had the same trouble... I found out, when I jumped off a building in Power Armour, minus the Frame. I didn't survive the drop.,.. :astonished:

Ok got lazy and did not want to read through every post to see if I can find an answer to a little problem. The maximum sleep hours, I get an hour, if I'm lucky maybe 2 but that's it. I've gone multiple days without sleep and still can't get more then an hour or 2 at a time. For now I'm turning off the sleep time but would still prefer to use it. Any help is much appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/1/2021 at 11:46 PM, dmeac4456 said:

Ok got lazy and did not want to read through every post to see if I can find an answer to a little problem. The maximum sleep hours, I get an hour, if I'm lucky maybe 2 but that's it. I've gone multiple days without sleep and still can't get more then an hour or 2 at a time. For now I'm turning off the sleep time but would still prefer to use it. Any help is much appreciated.

I had this problem, I changed the slider in the MCM folder so it can go to 24 Hours for maximum daily sleep. I altered the SLEEP MCM to allow me to sleep 24 Hours, and it works great.

I'm guessing the reason for the sleep problem is sleep debt, when your character gets soo tired, that they can't get enough sleep per day, as the game won't allow them to sleep until their sleep needs are met. Instead... waking them up, mid sleep, when they are tired, because they are not allocated enough sleep.

The mod needs to allow for the SLEEP SLIDER to go to 24 Hours, to allow for tweaking, to get the right balance.

I've heavily tweaked my FO4 Nude Basics mod, I've got it almost perfect. Just 1 thing, that I haven't got the skill to add, is a separate MCM Morph option for Radiation range value for effect on body slider. As currently the Radiation Breast Size Slider, does both Size and Max Radiation to give permanent Breast Growth. But everything else works perfect, including the sleep.

One of my MCM tweaks, for 24 hours Sleep option on the slider.

This allows for plenty of saves per day, using the Bed Save feature. Along with enough time for a good nights sleep, staving off the Bed Sleep Debt problem.

24 Hours = 12 Hours sleep, + 12 Bed Saves.

18 Hours = 12 Hours sleep, + 6 Bed Saves.

The Settings below, fix all the sleep problems.

Spoiler

One of the changes I made in the MCM config.json file, with Notepad++

H:\Mod Organizer 2\- Fallout 4 Mods\FO4 Nude Basics 1.02 updated MAIN\MCM\Config\FO4_Basics

- Line 359

"text": "Maximum sleep time per day",
               "type": "slider",
               "help": "Set to 0 to switch off",
               "groupCondition": 1,
               "valueOptions": {
                  "min": 0,
                  "max": 24,
                  "step": 1,
                  "sourceType": "PropertyValueInt",
                  "sourceForm": "FO4_Basics.esp|015D95",
                  "propertyName": "bOpt_MaxSleepPerday"

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, OlBenny said:

Hmm, is View File, to be able to download the mod, not available for anyone else?  I keep getting :image.png.6b6d9ae7760f250f17e53e92045f3c2b.png

Yeah... I just checked, and I'm getting the same. I hope the author hasn't taken it down, it's one of my favourite mods, after I tweaked it.