Modders with the ability to solve problems by themselves !

Everyone who can make changes in TesXEdit himself or who can adapt the scripts himself already has the ability to solve problems by himself or not ?

Similar statements I have also seen from TESO Online authors for Addons.

I think that is very easy to understand. If someone says this feature or that feature doesn't work, a mod author can only really do something with it in very few cases and time is rarely invested in it. The situation is different if there is a clear description of how an error reliable can be reproduced. For this it is then mostly necessary to only install the really necessary mods so that an interaction with other mods can already be reliably excluded.

If there is a problem with the sleep feature, it never occured in my game, but until now I only played in normal mode, not in survival mode.

Whenever I doubted, something could be wrong, I searched a chair and wait at least 24 hours. Anyway the sleep timers are not reset at midnight,  when a new day start

as one might guess. Instead there is a 24 bit shift register used in the script where each bit represents an hour. So always the last 24 hours are tracked independant from day change.

Lol :) I want to play FO4 again, but something in my installation is completely defect.

24 minutes ago, Kanlaon said:

If there is a problem with the sleep feature, it never occured in my game, but until now I only played in normal mode, not in survival mode.

Love it when the mods are customizable, because i just turn that option off and use what works most :)

54 minutes ago, Kanlaon said:

Modders with the ability to solve problems by themselves !

Everyone who can make changes in TesXEdit himself or who can adapt the scripts himself already has the ability to solve problems by himself or not ?

Similar statements I have also seen from TESO Online authors for Addons.

I think that is very easy to understand. If someone says this feature or that feature doesn't work, a mod author can only really do something with it in very few cases and time is rarely invested in it. The situation is different if there is a clear description of how an error reliable can be reproduced. For this it is then mostly necessary to only install the really necessary mods so that an interaction with other mods can already be reliably excluded.

Whenever I doubted, something could be wrong, I searched a chair and wait at least 24 hours. Anyway the sleep timers are not reset at midnight,  when a new day start

as one might guess. Instead there is a 24 bit shift register used in the script where each bit represents an hour. So always the last 24 hours are tracked independant from day change.

Lol :) I want to play FO4 again, but something in my installation is completely defect.

The sleep problem is a sleep debt problem, where the game in Survival Mode, will wake you up, even after you set it for 8 hours sleep. It will wake you up after 5 hours, leaving your character still exhausted. The MCM settings are wrong for the sleep, in the Vanilla FO4NudeBasics.

I fixed that problem a long time ago, by changing the MCM setting to allow up to 24 hours sleep. You need a minimum of 16 hours to play the game, as you need to use the Beds to save the game, as well as allowing for 8 hours sleep.

16 hours total sleep on the MCM

8 hours sleep daily

8 one hour sleeps allowed per day, to use as saves. = 8 Bed Save Games Daily

or Turn it Off...

11 hours ago, Krazyone said:

The sleep problem is a sleep debt problem, where the game in Survival Mode, will wake you up, even after you set it for 8 hours sleep. It will wake you up after 5 hours, leaving your character still exhausted. The MCM settings are wrong for the sleep, in the Vanilla FO4NudeBasics.

I fixed that problem a long time ago, by changing the MCM setting to allow up to 24 hours sleep. You need a minimum of 16 hours to play the game, as you need to use the Beds to save the game, as well as allowing for 8 hours sleep.

16 hours total sleep on the MCM

8 hours sleep daily

8 one hour sleeps allowed per day, to use as saves. = 8 Bed Save Games Daily

or Turn it Off...

Aaaah, survival mode is the magic word. As soon as my game works again, I'll experiment a little bit using survival mode.  :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Using the FO4 NudeBasics mods Caps Limiting system, when wearing a Shock Collar. If you want more control, and not have to use a mod. I have instructions for console commands for adding Caps to Safes, or other container. Then removing them from your inventory...

===================================================================

Stashing your Caps...  Console Commands.

1. Check how many Caps you have. ( Fallout 4 money )
2. Open Console and Click on a container, that you wish to add your Caps to. I use the Personal Safe, from the mod below.

3. Add Caps amount into the Container.
additem f 1000   if you owned 1000 Caps.

4. Remove Caps amount out of your inventory.
player.removeitem f 1000    if you owned 1000 Caps

You now have no money, as its now all in the container...

=============================

Uses...

- FO4 NudeBasics   Caps control option, limits how much money you can carry.

Deleted along with 95% of his mods, by Author.

- Sexual Harassment    Shock Collar Rapist, steals all your Caps. You will need to start hiding your Caps, if you want to save up
                         the money to ever get out of it.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5487-aaf-sexual-harassment-10182021/

=============================

Mods that are handy...

- Console Enabled in Survival Difficulty... https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19471
     Allows you to use the console, in Survival Mode. Essential, as the Vanilla Game is Soo glitchy.

- Personal Safe... https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23663

Somewhere to stash your Caps, and other stuff. That cannot be stolen by Settlers, Traders, Companions, Raiders, etc...

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, ninjabot117 said:

I'm having a problem with this mod where  it strips everyone I kill. However when I loot I find the stuff they had on is still in the inventory. Where did I mess up?

Possible answers...

1. MCM options set wrong...

MCM options

Always strip everything settings in the Vanilla Effects section...

Strip Dead Bodies ON ..................................................................................... This turns on the Strip Feature.

Chance to find armour on corpses 0%  Never find Armour on Corpses ......... This is the chance to find Armour, items with armour ratings on corpses.

Ammo removed from dead bodies ON ......................................................................... This will remove anything that is in the AMMO section on their Inventory.

2. Modded content, maybe not getting stripped.

Warning... Fusion Cores are in the Ammo Section, with Strip Ammo turned on. You are not finding Fusion Cores or Ammo on Corpses...

==============================

For an Easier Game...

MCM Options, to turn off some of the more punishing options, which are ON as Default. Unless you want a truly Hardcore game...

MCM options.

- Vanilla Effects / Other Effect / Strip Dead Bodies OFF

- Vanilla Effects / Other Effect / Chance to find armour on corpses ....... set the slider to 100 so you always find armour on corpses.

- Vanilla Effects / Other Effect / Ammo removed from dead bodies OFF

Above options strip dead bodies, when you look at them. Giving you Caps instead, the slider at 0% means it always strips dead bodies and gives you Caps instead.

At 100% it never strips dead bodies, along with the option being turned OFF.

Violate...

Nothing to do with your problem, but if you use Violate, I recommend turning it OFF in the MCM.

MCM option.

- Mod Integration /  AAF Violate / Enable AAF Violate OFF

AAF option in FO4 Nudebasics is not the best, turn it OFF. As it can lose your gear, if you use Violate. As it throws some of your gear around you, after a Violate, and your ground items despawn, or fall through the ground. Instead of putting all the gear into the Keep Bag, after a Violate.

Or if you are playing real hardcore, you can just pretend they got stolen by someone passing by...

I wish I was as talented, and as smart as the author of this mod. It would have a lot more content and tweaking, and not be deleted...

Edited by Krazyone
11 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Possible answers...

1. MCM options set wrong...

MCM options

Always strip everything settings in the Vanilla Effects section...

Strip Dead Bodies ON ..................................................................................... This turns on the Strip Feature.

Chance to find armour on corpses 0%  Never find Armour on Corpses ......... This is the chance to find Armour, items with armour ratings on corpses.

Ammo removed from dead bodies ON ......................................................................... This will remove anything that is in the AMMO section on their Inventory.

2. Modded content, maybe not getting stripped.

Warning... Fusion Cores are in the Ammo Section, with Strip Ammo turned on. You are not finding Fusion Cores or Ammo on Corpses...

For an Easier Game...

MCM Options, to turn off some of the more punishing options, which are ON as Default. Unless you want a truly Hardcore game...

MCM options.

- Vanilla Effects / Other Effect / Strip Dead Bodies OFF

- Vanilla Effects / Other Effect / Chance to find armour on corpses ....... set the slider to 100 so you always find armour on corpses.

- Vanilla Effects / Other Effect / Ammo removed from dead bodies OFF

Above options strip dead bodies, when you look at them. Giving you Caps instead, the slider at 0% means it always strips dead bodies and gives you Caps instead.

At 100% it never strips dead bodies, along with the option being turned OFF.

Violate...

Nothing to do with your problem, but if you use Violate, I recommend turning it OFF in the MCM.

MCM option.

- Mod Integration /  AAF Violate / Enable AAF Violate OFF

AAF option in FO4 Nudebasics is not the best, turn it OFF. As it can lose your gear, if you use Violate. As it throws some of your gear around you, after a Violate, and your ground items despawn, or fall through the ground. Instead of putting all the gear into the Keep Bag, after a Violate.

Or if you are playing real hardcore, you can just pretend they got stolen by someone passing by...

I wish I was as talented, and as smart as the author of this mod. It would have a lot more content and tweaking, and not be deleted...

Sadly im still finding armor even when i verified that everyone was stripped and set my chance to 0. I also noticed that the mod doesn't care about the fact i disabled armor damage.

55 minutes ago, ninjabot117 said:

Sadly im still finding armor even when i verified that everyone was stripped and set my chance to 0. I also noticed that the mod doesn't care about the fact i disabled armor damage.

The armour damage problem was always there, I fixed it on mine by turning all the damage sliders down to zero chance of getting damaged.

Check your load order if you are using Mod Organizer 2, I get that problem with other mods all the time.

My own unpublished Clear Bridges mods, I have to change the Plugin order every time I add a mod.

========================================

Mod Organizer 2...

Mod Name side...

Load Order...

FO4 NudeBasics Bomb Collar Tweaks KP v1.1

FO4 Nude Basics 1.02 updated MAIN

FO4 Nude Basics Krazymans MCM Tweaks v1.1 KP

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Conflicts...

Click on each mod, and check out the Conflicts Tab.

No Conflicts at all

Overwritten Mods = AAF Bad End Animations v1.05

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - 2.6.3

Mod Conflicts = Krazymans MCM Tweaks v1.1 KP

Overwritten Mods = FO4 NudeBasics 1.02 updated MAIN

Plugin Side... positions may vary, mine are near the bottom. 191 Plugins Total.

175...     FO4_Basics.esp

176...     FO4 NudeBasics Tweaks KP.esp

Edited by Krazyone
On 12/21/2021 at 5:27 PM, Krazyone said:

The armour damage problem was always there, I fixed it on mine by turning all the damage sliders down to zero chance of getting damaged.

Check your load order if you are using Mod Organizer 2, I get that problem with other mods all the time.

My own unpublished Clear Bridges mods, I have to change the Plugin order every time I add a mod.

Mod Organizer 2...

Mod Name side...

Load Order...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Conflicts...

Click on each mod, and check out the Conflicts Tab.

No Conflicts at all

Overwritten Mods = AAF Bad End Animations v1.05

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - 2.6.3

Mod Conflicts = Krazymans MCM Tweaks v1.1 KP

Overwritten Mods = FO4 NudeBasics 1.02 updated MAIN

Plugin Side... positions may vary, mine are near the bottom. 191 Plugins Total.

175...     FO4_Basics.esp

176...     FO4 NudeBasics Tweaks KP.esp

Anyone have download links for the bomb collar and mcm tweaks mentioned in this post?