9 minutes ago, Illana said:

did you start it in the mcm?

If you look at my previous posts on page 6, you can see that I've already configured and launched Wet Function flawlessly using the MCM. One user said that my game isn't detecting the installation, so I'm wondering if I did something wrong in MO2.

34 minutes ago, Modsszzz said:

If you look at my previous posts on page 6, you can see that I've already configured and launched Wet Function flawlessly using the MCM. One user said that my game isn't detecting the installation, so I'm wondering if I did something wrong in MO2.

well if the mcm is showing up then it is installed fine, you most likely have another mod applying overlays like wet and cold or something similar

19 hours ago, Illana said:

well if the mcm is showing up then it is installed fine, you most likely have another mod applying overlays like wet and cold or something similar

The only texture mods I have installed are performance textures (for environment/weapons), fair skin complexion, and enhanced blood textures. Does Wet and Cold apply wet body textures like Wet Function Redux? I'm wondering if it would be a better mod that would work.

45 minutes ago, Modsszzz said:

The only texture mods I have installed are performance textures (for environment/weapons), fair skin complexion, and enhanced blood textures. Does Wet and Cold apply wet body textures like Wet Function Redux? I'm wondering if it would be a better mod that would work.

idk what wet and cold does but enhanced blood textures definitely applies overlays, could be that. It's script based (heavily inefficient, never using it again tbh) so could be conflicting though I never had that issue.

UPDATE: I finally got it working. I don't mean to sound like I'm bitching, but I am not happy. After getting fed up with everything I disabled enhanced blood, ECE, and baddogs hoodie schlongs before resetting the WetFunction data with Racemenu installed. I got it working and I reinstalled the three mods above with it. It works, the textures feel a little more transparent than I remember but it works. Heres the problem: I tried removing the Racemenu and RacemenuPlugin .esps, but doing this broke Wet Function and now I have to leave them on. This is a little bit of a hassle because I have to make sure they're disabled everytime I want to edit a character. The installation for Wet Function as described on the first post says the mod only requires the .bsa file and the SKSE plugins, but I can clearly see that the .esp files (which alter character creation) are what makes WF work now. I know it wasn't like this before, so there is obviously something different with the update. Sorry for the rant, I'm exhausted because I've spent so many days troubleshooting this when it would be so much easier if I could just grab older files. I really hope this gets fixed so I can uninstall the Racemenu esps, I'm lazy to my core and I am not a fan of tedious work. Anyways, heres a screenshot showing that it's working now.

TLDR: The problem I had is that the mod requires Racemenu.esp and RacemenuPlugin.esp to be installed on your Skyrim, even though the instructions say only the .bsa and SKSE scripts are required.20200424210009_1.jpg.3f0fca4202ced9e550d3610b3fcbc837.jpg

On 4/24/2020 at 6:56 PM, Illana said:

idk what wet and cold does but enhanced blood textures definitely applies overlays, could be that. It's script based (heavily inefficient, never using it again tbh) so could be conflicting though I never had that issue.

I have a few additional overlays that don't have any conflicts with WFR. I use a mod called "Keep it Clean" which applies a sudsy soap overlay when my character bathes, as well as dirt textures when she gets dirty.  And I use Enhanced Blood as well. I have no issues. Sometimes there's dirt textures, wet texture, soapy texture and blood texture on her all at the same time.

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

I have a few additional overlays that don't have any conflicts with WFR. I use a mod called "Keep it Clean" which applies a sudsy soap overlay when my character bathes, as well as dirt textures when she gets dirty.  And I use Enhanced Blood as well. I have no issues. Sometimes there's dirt textures, wet texture, soapy texture and blood texture on her all at the same time.

when i had all 3 combined the dirt would periodically refresh itself

I seem to be having some issues with head texture swapping with this new update. Seems to work fine on NPCs, but my PC (that has a racemenu imported custom head mesh BTW, if that matters...) The previous older versions worked fine with this setup iirc.

What I would like to do is simply revert to any previous version, but sadly do not have it handy at the moment due to some hardware issues (normally I leave last known working versions of mods installed but deactivated in MO2, but this one time I did not ...unfortunately). Could anyone be so kind as to provide a previous version of this mod, if for no other reason for testing purposes? Please.

Hi. Just tested the mod in my game and was very impressed with the quality of the effect under the rain. Even though the test was for about 5 min, I really liked what I saw. It's beautiful. I don't know why this mod is labeled as an "adult mod" when it is just a common sense mod. Thank you very much for making this.

I have only one little problem with it, however. The effect seems to ignore the head/face, though it is selected in MCM.  Can anyone suggest a solution for this?

Thank you in advance.

I'm having an issue with the wet effects automatically removing themselves whenever I equip/unequip any helmets. If I stop the wet effects and restart them, they'll work fine for a bit - at least up until I equip a helmet or load a saved game, then I have to stop/start the effect again to get it working. This gets pretty frustrating, and I find I'm basically playing the game without the mod's visual effects as a result.

Any input on how to resolve this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2020 at 4:43 PM, LiteEmUp said:

is there a wet function redux for fallout 4?? or its only for skyrim lol

Pretty sure it's only for Skyrim SE. In Fallout 4 there already is a 'wet' texture in vanilla, that occurs when it's raining.

11 hours ago, Kain82 said:

I've tried the previous version and it caused constant crashes.  What settings do I have to set to prevent the game from randomly crashing?

If you are having crashes then there are plugin conflicts somewhere. I have messed around with different settings until I got it where I wanted it, and never had an CTDs. However, I did read where the game may crash if you change the settings in the "Auto-Apply" section to have all NPCs have the texture as well. I just left that alone, with nothing checked.

50 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

If you are having crashes then there are plugin conflicts somewhere. I have messed around with different settings until I got it where I wanted it, and never had an CTDs. However, I did read where the game may crash if you change the settings in the "Auto-Apply" section to have all NPCs have the texture as well. I just left that alone, with nothing checked.

Yep, that is my problem I messed around with the settings in the "Auto-Apply" section.  What settings should I set so that the game does not crash?

34 minutes ago, Kain82 said:

Yep, that is my problem I messed around with the settings in the "Auto-Apply" section.  What settings should I set so that the game does not crash?

I suggest that you disable everything that's checked in there, so that the tick boxes are empty. You needn't change any of the "scan change" amounts etc. as long as everything else is turned off. Nothing in any of the other tabs should cause problems.

I have 4 different layers of textures that can be applied all at the same time. I have "Enhanced Blood Textures" that apply blood on my character's body; I have dirt textures that are applied if I haven't bathed; I have soap textures that remove the dirt textures when bathing, and there's Wet Function, and also I have Flower Girls Sperm Textures as well. Yep. All of them can be on there at the same time  :)  So none of the other settings in WFR should cause crashes.

On 9/9/2019 at 11:02 PM, Kokan said:

The water "flowing" effect over the body (apparently caused by the rain) is something I haven't actually seen before, and I've been using Wet Function Redux for a little while now. From the comments on Youtube, it is suggested that this effect might be exclusive to the UNP body.

Is anyone able to confirm this, or elaborate as to how one can achieve the flowing effect?

6 minutes ago, Caco Demon said:

The water "flowing" effect over the body (apparently caused by the rain) is something I haven't actually seen before, and I've been using Wet Function Redux for a little while now. From the comments on Youtube, it is suggested that this effect might be exclusive to the UNP body.

Is anyone able to confirm this, or elaborate as to how one can achieve the flowing effect?

works the same with CBBE, checked by me, I used UUNP textures for both body shapes

21 hours ago, Kokan said:

works the same with CBBE, checked by me, I used UUNP textures for both body shapes

To clarify, and ensure we're on the same page here, I mean the animated magic effect on the character in the rain.

If it is indeed part of WFR, I'm wondering if there is some kind of problem with my load order. Should WFR be at the bottom? There isn't any real word on the download page on how it should be set up.

3 minutes ago, Caco Demon said:

To clarify, and ensure we're on the same page here, I mean the animated magic effect on the character in the rain.

If it is indeed part of WFR, I'm wondering if there is some kind of problem with my load order. Should WFR be at the bottom? There isn't any real word on the download page on how it should be set up.

you will need it too

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/671

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/644

anyone know why this would be causing the body to be SHINY when unequip and equipping clothing etc?  only some clothes are affected, some don't but if I go into racemenu and exit, it restore it to non glossy. I'm baffled. 

ScreenShot77.png.a74540f92fbeb0f645ac0170528df868.png

ScreenShot79.png