I am using demoniac skin textures with this mod and the 4k sweat texture from sweaty skin auto adjustment mod which was reccomemded in the description. I messed with the values and I could not see any sweat coming from my character. I uninstalled demoniac texture to see if that would help but it did not. I am stuck and could use some help to resolve this issue.

Thanks

this stuff is so exciting... the only thing I miss now is the fabric of clothes dripping from water (anime)... you know, when I come out of the water, I'm wet and it's flowing from everywhere.

//ez a cucc annyira izgalmas... már csak a víztől csöpögő öltözetek textúráit (animációit) hiányolom... ugye... amikor kijövök a vízből, akkor vizes vagyok és folyik az mindenhonnan. //

I seem to be having trouble with the head textures. they were working yesterday once i enabled them (why are they off by default?) but now its stopped working again. it creates this really obvious change line between the two textures, and im not sure how to fix it. is there any trouble shooting i can do for this mod? 

Hello, wet function is not working for me, it's not applying the texture when it's raining or swimming, i have maxed the wetness setting and specular and force too but still nothing happen, it only working if i force start the effect on the target, can someone help me please,

Sorry for my grammar.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to "all the perverts"! ;) I have just recently upgraded my Skyrim SE to the .80 subversion. First of all I have upgraded all the mods that use DLL plugins. Then I was walking in Skyrim for some time to ensure that it's enough stable. But some time after I remembered here were written that some CDT of Wet Function could be because of Race Menu. So as far as Race Menu was already upgraded I decided to install and test Wet Function. I have enabled "auto apply". When being in the dungeon it was all stable, but after I went to some bandit camp game caught CDT. I have loaded the save that was near the bandit camp to check whether this crush is sudden or regular. But it just crashed again after around 30-40 seconds. To be sure I just loaded this same two more times. And result was the same. Then I just disabled Wet Function from Mod Organizer and loaded game again. And then... Oh, miracle. There are no crashes. I just played the game for and hour. And no CDT. So I think that there is no doubt that Wet Function is somehow involved in the reproduction of this bug. The questions are is "How?" an "How to fix it?". Using Wet Function without "auto apply" is not very interesting... Does anybody solved this problemme somehow?

Thanks for attention. 

16 hours ago, neuranuz said:

Hello to "all the perverts"! ;) I have just recently upgraded my Skyrim SE to the .80 subversion. First of all I have upgraded all the mods that use DLL plugins. Then I was walking in Skyrim for some time to ensure that it's enough stable. But some time after I remembered here were written that some CDT of Wet Function could be because of Race Menu. So as far as Race Menu was already upgraded I decided to install and test Wet Function. I have enabled "auto apply". When being in the dungeon it was all stable, but after I went to some bandit camp game caught CDT. I have loaded the save that was near the bandit camp to check whether this crush is sudden or regular. But it just crashed again after around 30-40 seconds. To be sure I just loaded this same two more times. And result was the same. Then I just disabled Wet Function from Mod Organizer and loaded game again. And then... Oh, miracle. There are no crashes. I just played the game for and hour. And no CDT. So I think that there is no doubt that Wet Function is somehow involved in the reproduction of this bug. The questions are is "How?" an "How to fix it?". Using Wet Function without "auto apply" is not very interesting... Does anybody solved this problemme somehow?

Thanks for attention. 

That sounds pretty reasonable. You're auto-applying it globally. That means every one of those bandits has it applied to them. That's a hell of a lot of stress on your system, regardless of its beefiness. I only apply it to myself and followers, because those are the only actors you're likely to care about anyway. Just imagine the bandits and townsfolk take frequent showers and use good deodorant.

7 hours ago, capitanohook said:

nice mod ! but this causing much lot of crashes... :(

Yeah. I hoped that this SSE conversion will fix these crashes, but @no. I was playing just with oldrim version of the mod for some time with all the features turned on and it was working in SE. But after some time it started to crash, so I decided to wipe it out of my build. I hoped so much that it was fixed, but again @no

1 hour ago, neuranuz said:

Yeah. I hoped that this SSE conversion will fix these crashes, but @no. I was playing just with oldrim version of the mod for some time with all the features turned on and it was working in SE. But after some time it started to crash, so I decided to wipe it out of my build. I hoped so much that it was fixed, but again @no

the ctd is appear only when put global mode

• 3 weeks later...

Ok. So, all I want to be able to do is have a wet body texture (a) if it's raining. (b) when swimming in water (c) when using the "Keep It Clean" bathing mod. After (a) it stops raining (b) I come out of the water after swimming and (c) I use the bathing mod - my skin texture will change to a "dry" look.

Will this mod do that for me?

UPDATE: I went ahead and installed the mod. I don't have any of the other recommended mods installed, like Sexlab etc. But I have the 4 base requirements (and up-to-date) already installed. However when I go into the menu in MCM, there is a listing of one menu and everything is greyed out except "Requirements" (but that cannot be changed. When I go into all the other categories, the same menu is there. It doesn't change. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, or there's something I have missed, but I don't know. I did see that it says Papyrusutil is "missing" but it isn't. It's installed. I have Version 3.7 installed. I'm using Vortex.

Any advice or help?

ScreenShot0.png

Check that papyrutil was compiled for the right SKSE version - SKSE and all 3rd-party SKSE-plugins (DLL-files, not ESPs) are compiled for a specific SSE version. This is not a case of "newer is better", but "the right plugin version for the right game version". Also, many mods bundle papyrusutil, which can result in version-hell, where you no longer know which version is actually loaded. No experience with vortex, so i can't tell you if you can simply go and delete the duplicate-plugins (if any exist).

Thank you for your reply, Lynak. I checked my SKSE version and am currently running 2.0.16. I checked the files for the PapyrusUtil and it says to use 3.7 for that SKSE version which is what I'm currently using. Vortex also warns me about redundant files and duplicates, and I haven't seen anything come up.

Would it be safe do you think, to uninstall PapyrusUtil and re-install? I've done that a time or two with other mods, with some success. I just don't want to mess anything up, since everything else is running wonderfully.

EDIT: I just checked Vortex, but couldn't see an .ESP plugin in the list. But I have other mods requiring PapyrusUtil and they are all working fine. I should see an .ESP listed....right?

No experience with Vortex, as i said, but in Modmanager uninstalling and then reinstalling the same version would be safe (also useless, since the files would be exactly the same. There's no real "installing" to do with papyrus-util - it's just copying files to a folder. So "uninstalling" and then "reinstalling" would just be deleting and recopying on and the same files). If there are no duplicates, SKSE works, and papyrusutil is for that SKSE version, i'm out of ideas. Maybe someone else knows something.

In any case, whenever you modify your setup, always do it on a new savefile, so you can rollback if anything goes wrong.

Just an update.....I discovered that there was an update in Papyrus from 3.7 (which I had) to 3.7b. After I updated it, all menu items came available. So, that's fixed.

However.....I can't get any visual effects. No sweat, no water droplets no change in skin textures of any kind, no matter what I change the values to.