33 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

I use the 3BBB body with this mod, and I have no neck seams. Before the 3BBB, I had just regular CBBE and there were no issues. Are you sure it's this mod causing it? Post your question on the 3BBB Site. Acro (mod author) uses glossy textures, and probably uses Wet Function Redux. He should be able to tell you if this mod has anything to do with the neck seam problem.

with this mod installed I simply get neck seams when ever the npc or character is at max wetness levels, and just being wet in general, i've discovered that if you simply turn this mod off it completely eliminates the neck seam with 3BBB or any mod in general, so for me this mod alone causes the neck seam, but with it off I get no neck seam, perhaps a update is needed due to the frequent 3BBB updates?

On 7/4/2020 at 10:01 AM, Bluegunk said:

Please can someone....anyone tell me why this happens?   

Wet-Funciton-Redux-weird-texture.jpg 

This young lady worked up a sweat running on the spot. This was the result. Bijin Skin.

During another sex scene one lady ended up looking like an alien jelly blob there were so many blobs coming off her.

using CBBE/3BBB, SLIF, ABBA, Bijin Skin. 

Does Wet Function Redux use the TRI files in its actions?  I might be closing in on what is going on here.....

Thanks!

The possible cause of the body breaks up in followers is because we have to adjust the paths of the .NIFs files to their respective.TRIs. And they should not point to the path of the vanilla player character. This happens when the body of a follower is using the wrong .tri files for morphs.
This can be easily fixed with Nifskope and it is something that I will implement as standard in my future followers.

On 7/4/2020 at 9:01 AM, Bluegunk said:

Please can someone....anyone tell me why this happens?   

Wet-Funciton-Redux-weird-texture.jpg 

This young lady worked up a sweat running on the spot. This was the result. Bijin Skin.

During another sex scene one lady ended up looking like an alien jelly blob there were so many blobs coming off her.

using CBBE/3BBB, SLIF, ABBA, Bijin Skin. 

Does Wet Function Redux use the TRI files in its actions?  I might be closing in on what is going on here.....

Thanks!

That's a bad morph applied to a body not built for it, or, bad .tri. Like porting UNP and applying BHUNP morphs to it, or CBBE LE morphs to CBBE SE and so on. Easy to do with BodyGen shenanigans.

Example:

Convert LE UNP to SE. Build body and it's .tri files. Set up Racemenu's bodygen using BHUNP presets. BHUNP preset (.tri morph) applied to the ported UNP body does that. Whatever version of morph you apply from a preset (.tri) needs to be built for the version of the body. So if you port unp to SE, or CBBE SE to LE, you need to do the rest to. (Racemenu slider entries, armor and so on.)

If Wetfunction Redux makes the eyes gloss over, disable "Eye Environment Mapping" (and normal environment mapping) in the facegeom under the eye headpart's shader flags 1. Fixes the invis bullshit too.

On 6/2/2020 at 7:58 PM, hmoobguy said:

anyone know why this would be causing the body to be SHINY when unequip and equipping clothing etc?  only some clothes are affected, some don't but if I go into racemenu and exit, it restore it to non glossy. I'm baffled. 

ScreenShot77.png.a74540f92fbeb0f645ac0170528df868.png

ScreenShot79.png

i found out that this only effects character exports (facegen) made when you had the mod installed.

Just have a fresh character preset without this mod and it will work every time :)

48 minutes ago, Fr0Zen1 said:

Skyrim SE Violet Face Follower Bug requires updating to the newest Version of this Mod.

I hope this gets picked up by Search-Engines, so others don't have to put in the Time to figure it out them selves :)

Not really related, since I never had this bug, but when I tried installing the most current version of the mod, in the MCM all it said was "broken" with nothing to adjust. Yet, when I uninstalled that and installed an older version that I had used before....worked perfectly.

5 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Not really related, since I never had this bug, but when I tried installing the most current version of the mod, in the MCM all it said was "broken" with nothing to adjust. Yet, when I uninstalled that and installed an older version that I had used before....worked perfectly.

As far as I know it has something to do with the High-Poly Head but it happened on normal Followers as well. All I know is that it was fixed by updating this Mod.

On 9/2/2020 at 9:53 PM, Tortex said:

Example:

Convert LE UNP to SE. Build body and it's .tri files. Set up Racemenu's bodygen using BHUNP presets. BHUNP preset (.tri morph) applied to the ported UNP body does that. Whatever version of morph you apply from a preset (.tri) needs to be built for the version of the body. So if you port unp to SE, or CBBE SE to LE, you need to do the rest to. (Racemenu slider entries, armor and so on.)

If Wetfunction Redux makes the eyes gloss over, disable "Eye Environment Mapping" (and normal environment mapping) in the facegeom under the eye headpart's shader flags 1. Fixes the invis bullshit too.

Thank you for that!  I had virtually the same response from Acro748, and so I was able to solve this problem by pointing the NIFs at the modded follower's tri files. The authors had pointed them incorrectly at vanilla player tris, which caused the issue.  It seems some follower authors are unaware of using the correct tri files.

All good now!

OK here's a new question please!

I use Acro748's 3BBB Body Amazing, overlaid with Labia Variants that works with SLIF and ABBA.  I also use Bijin Skin. And Wet Function Redux.

Bijin Skin is very good, but I would like to make my player's pussy look as wet / slimy as possible even before Wet Function does its thing.  Bijin has no specular for the vagina. Pure Skin has but it's not brilliant.

Anyone know of a texture layer, or a Wet Function Redux setting that would bump this right up?  I'd want something that works with Bijin, Fair Skin or Pure.

I'm useless with Gimp or Paint.net.    Thanks!

On 9/30/2020 at 8:10 AM, Gaussz said:

Does anyone know why the effect is not applied to the head?

Have you installed it with Head Support? I am not sure but I think there was a option for that. And if it wasn't while installation, it should be found in the Mod Configutation Menu.

I also have "WetFunction 4k CBBE Texture" installed, maybe that has something to do with it, but thats pure speculation, since there is no Head Files in that Mod.

Speculating further: Maybe try an other Skin Mod like "Demoniac".

On 9/30/2020 at 1:10 PM, Gaussz said:

Does anyone know why the effect is not applied to the head?

For anyone still having issue with wet effect not working on Hipoly head, a simple solution I found is to just install the latest hipoly head and then refresh your character head on head part tap in the racemenu. 

image.png.e0317926767e7933dec8a01c026f3c2d.png
i have been using both High Poly Heads V1.3 and V1.4 separately to test, and i haven't encounter any issues so far with Wet Function Redux it could be your load order that is causing this issue?
image.png.1286b30c3cde471527c61360eecd1d96.png
i also compared the entries in SSEEdit for High Poly Head, you can see that the 1) EDID - Editor ID is different from 2) FULL - Name, which didn't seem to affect Wet Function Redux from applying wetness/glossiness.

Should your issues with Wet Function Redux persists, @Nymra has an excellent tutorial to fix this issue >:D

2114101341_SkyrimSpecialEdition10_14_20202_10_33AM(2).png.65416cbbd60fc4acee5d2fccb69465b4.pngWassup, dawwwg. I love this mod, I think it's nice. I've been getting a weird issue now where the glossiness and that that applies, but the body texture only applies sometimes. I don't have Wet and Cold, and this mod overwrites my body texture. I use demoniac with 3BBB, but most the time my character's body just becomes shinier, and still has goosebumps. Anyone have any ideas? Picture is texture I want, but only shows up sometimes if I stop running and start running a couple of times on character.

Edit: Aw damn, I'm an Idiot, I do have Wet and Cold Installed. Still though, any help would be appreciated.

Okay, found out texture will swap if I take of my chest piece. Will still rarely apply when wearing though, like in the photo...

Solved it! Needed to turn on the DD stuff in MCM cause this armor was weird with that mod. Just had to remove the piece and put it back on, and it works again.

Does anyone know what texture that even is for sweat? I get a different one now from this mod and don't like it as much.

Nevermind, Figured out all my issues.

Spoiler

I can't get this to work with player character vampire heads at all. The body works as intended but the the heads won't get wet/glossy effect. Using the setrace command to change the pc back to the original race will reset the effect at it will start working with the head again.  Changing to back  vampire race removes the ability again. Any suggestions on how to fix this issue would be appreciated.

EDIT: I found a work around. Disable the wetfunction plugin. Load a clean save (new game is fine). Load race menu. Alter the face, import a face, or load a character preset. Exit the race menu. Us the player.setrace command (example: player.setrace imperialracevampire) to change the race to vampire. Load race menu and save your character as a preset.  Exit the game. Enable the wetfunction plugin.  Start the game. Load your save game. Load race menu.  Load your saved character preset. Exit race menu. Test the wetfuntion. It should now work.

This worked for me. It might work for you too.

Hi folks.

I need your help with a special issue.

I'm working on a Modular body which uses the Slots 34 (for the Arms) 46 (for the Breasts) 49 (for the Ass) and 38 (for the legs).

The plan is that you can combine different armor parts.

Spoiler

arms34.png.12c969745dce0aa16b056556c4eb2ba9.png

breasts46.png.c26e9f4008fe9f2719dcb08eebf713ca.png

ass49.png.0dcee677a790ce04665d7963f4d79918.png

calves38.png.f5fe0c98239399dacbda6bd95c0f4498.png

For Example a Breastplate will cover slot 46 and will make the breasts stiff.

This works well but the downside is, that the Wetfunction doesn't work on these slots.

Is there a way to define different slots for wetfunction?

This is what happens when i equip the armorpart that substitutes the breasts

Spoiler

insta_10.gif.6ebd0658f56664d2ddfe2e89ecfb4f99.gif