Kokan: I noticed in your video, your character shows a "flowing" action of water actually running down her body. Is this native to Wet Function Redux? Or is it a part of the Sweaty Wet Skin Auto Adjustment? I get water droplets when it's raining, but I don't get that effect.

19 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Kokan: I noticed in your video, your character shows a "flowing" action of water actually running down her body. Is this native to Wet Function Redux? Or is it a part of the Sweaty Wet Skin Auto Adjustment? I get water droplets when it's raining, but I don't get that effect.

I believe that's from ENB and weather effects as it looks shader based, which wet function doesn't do.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a great immersion mod, but I've seen that sometimes it just applies the wet textures to the body while keeping that head, hands and feet dry, and other times the wet textures flashes gets loaded repeatedly during normal events.

Has anyone else seen anything like this?

On 9/20/2019 at 8:50 AM, Corbaine said:

This is a great immersion mod, but I've seen that sometimes it just applies the wet textures to the body while keeping that head, hands and feet dry, and other times the wet textures flashes gets loaded repeatedly during normal events.

Has anyone else seen anything like this?

No, never noticed that. But Getting out of armor tends to remap the wet textures briefly, so there's that split second where the wet textured body goes dry and then instantly gets the wet texture back. That is the only time there's anything like that. No flashing at other times. However, my character's face, hands and feet do get wet along with her body. There's no actual visible droplets on her face, like what appear on the body, but instead it gets glossy. This texture fades with the wet texture when the body is dry.

23 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

No, never noticed that. But Getting out of armor tends to remap the wet textures briefly, so there's that split second where the wet textured body goes dry and then instantly gets the wet texture back. That is the only time there's anything like that. No flashing at other times. However, my character's face, hands and feet do get wet along with her body. There's no actual visible droplets on her face, like what appear on the body, but instead it gets glossy. This texture fades with the wet texture when the body is dry.

Hey, thanks for the response and the confirmation.

I'll dig deeper into it if it really starts bugging me. Its probably just some 3rd party interference by another mod.

On 9/10/2019 at 11:26 AM, Sandatharius said:

I'm pretty sure that's "Wet and Cold", or how it was called. It doesn't actually simulate water running down the model, but simply generates random drop's around the player model, which together with a WFR gives the illusion of such physics being there, although if you look close, you never actually see drops running along the skin.

Warning: Wet and Cold isn't exactly an "unproblematic" mod either. Yes, i know: "Why must all the fun things be risky?" :-)

17 hours ago, Kokan said:

Yes

Part of which mod? Wet and Cold? Does that co-exist with WFR smoothly? But as an update, I have Wet Function Redux working well and to my satisfaction. Took some tweaking for me, but I finally got it the way I wanted.

8 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Part of which mod? Wet and Cold? Does that co-exist with WFR smoothly? But as an update, I have Wet Function Redux working well and to my satisfaction. Took some tweaking for me, but I finally got it the way I wanted.

If you look at this mod you will see that it contains only scripts to run textures

These UNP textures they have that effect, I don't know if the CBBE textures have this effect.

I can't found wet function redux menu in MCM... even in a new game.
i've all requirements, except for PapyrusUtil SE 3.7 ( i have 3.7b version).

but from what i see, it's seem to work :
I have water flowing from me when I'm in the rain.

any tips for debugging McM menu problem ? i don't see anything in logs.

2 hours ago, yanuage said:

I can't found wet function redux menu in MCM... even in a new game.
i've all requirements, except for PapyrusUtil SE 3.7 ( i have 3.7b version).

but from what i see, it's seem to work :
I have water flowing from me when I'm in the rain.

any tips for debugging McM menu problem ? i don't see anything in logs.

Make sure your version of SKSE is for your current game version , SkyUI and PapyrusUtil should be the most current, and you HAVE to have the correct PapyrusUtil for the version of SKSE you're running.

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

Make sure your version of SKSE is for your current game version , SkyUI and PapyrusUtil should be the most current, and you HAVE to have the correct PapyrusUtil for the version of SKSE you're running.

yes i uptaded all plugins and mods to the last version, and other mode using this libs work fine...

i used Aroused redux for FG instead of the SexLab version but it's optional.
i don't know what can interact with McM... other mods are dipslayed correctly.

15 hours ago, Kokan said:

If you look at this mod you will see that it contains only scripts to run textures

These UNP textures they have that effect, I don't know if the CBBE textures have this effect.

But are CBBE textures available? Or is it only for UNP bodies? I have CBBE.

9 hours ago, yanuage said:

yes i uptaded all plugins and mods to the last version, and other mode using this libs work fine...

i used Aroused redux for FG instead of the SexLab version but it's optional.
i don't know what can interact with McM... other mods are dipslayed correctly.

Only other thing I can think of is your load order. I'm not familiar with Aroused Redux, but maybe try using LOOT to tailor your load order. Perhaps that's why WFR isn't showing up in MCM?

14 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

But are CBBE textures available? Or is it only for UNP bodies? I have CBBE.

there is an optional "CBBE_texture" file on this download, i use it.

14 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Only other thing I can think of is your load order. I'm not familiar with Aroused Redux, but maybe try using LOOT to tailor your load order. Perhaps that's why WFR isn't showing up in MCM?

i already used loot and wyre_bash.
i don't see errors on skse logs... don't know how to deggug that.

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to have issues running this mod in the Luxury Suite. I use the basement of the suite as my storage/crafting hub, so I have a TON of items and equipment there, and I'm wondering if that's the problem. Basically, if I start swapping through different armors/clothes and walking around, the game will eventually crash. I haven't run into this issue anywhere else, and I'm not sure if it's an incompatibility with the Luxury Suite, or if this would happen anywhere under the same circumstances, but I do know that it stops happening as soon as I deactivate this mod.

Has anyone else had any issues with CTDs when using your main storage hub? I'm tempted to try moving a bunch of my storage elsewhere to see if it's just the Luxury Suite or if this would happen anywhere that I have a large amount of equipment.

I have a few questions about the MCM numbers.  Specifically for the gloss setting.  I see in there -  min 40  \  max25  -  I think were the defaults.  But I find this gloss level to be too much.  I am not running any ENB.  Perhaps that is why.    However, my question is What would be the lowest gloss level,  and  What is the highest?   (ie.  What number to set in min and what number to set in max for only one slider step above normal) Normally lower is lower but you defaults suggest otherwise. 

I have played around with the setting a bit but do not see any significant changes.  

• 3 weeks later...

Go into "Miscellaneous" and click "Refresh". Now under "Targets" you should now see your player character. Click "Start Effect". Make sure nothing is enabled on "Auto Apply". That causes crashes among other things. I had to play around with this mod's settings when I first installed it.