50 minutes ago, iiSupremeDogSupreme21ii said:

I can't seem to get this mod working. I've added the files to my Mods folder, but the Cum Mesh isn't happening when they interact.

this cum mesh will only work on his test animations because other animators haven't used it , this mesh has only 3 animations now. 

12 hours ago, casio191 said:

this cum mesh will only work on his test animations because other animators haven't used it , this mesh has only 3 animations now. 

Which category are the animations used in??? I can't find them.

Thank you so much for this!
Got to try out the cum mesh today. Works amazingly. If you ever think of making a second version. I would love to see one with five bones per cum mesh. To make it more customizable in animation. But this is amazing as it is.
Also the cum cant be seen through a ghost. Sadly enough. I animated her swallowing it, going into her stomach. I have no idea how to change that. But if you figured it out, i would love you for it.

317_CumOnFace.gif.60da63435284fe2d355a31f8154c7546.gif

1 hour ago, Zorak42 said:

Thank you so much for this!
Got to try out the cum mesh today. Works amazingly. If you ever think of making a second version. I would love to see one with five bones per cum mesh. To make it more customizable in animation. But this is amazing as it is.
Also the cum cant be seen through a ghost. Sadly enough. I animated her swallowing it, going into her stomach. I have no idea how to change that. But if you figured it out, i would love you for it.

Thank you=) Your animation looks amazing! Idea of adding new bones is realizable, but very complex, I'll see what can be done with a ghost.

32 minutes ago, Cherry_Pie said:

Thank you=) Your animation looks amazing! Idea of adding new bones is realizable, but very complex, I'll see what can be done with a ghost.

Thank you ^^

The extra bones is just a small wish, so no worries if it is a bother.
The ghost thing too, but it would be cool as hell.

On 6/11/2019 at 5:43 AM, Cherry_Pie said:

View File

CherryPieTEXT_cMeshSSSS.png.410c132f86a69c2c15a9d48648564579.png

WARNING ADULT CONTENT 

YOU MUST HAVE 18+

This mod should not be used.

Description

I always wondered why there is no animated cum grid in Sims4? Now she is!

This is not the final version. I will still make changes.

Future plans

In future, I plan to create more animated objects such as new bondage furnishings and accessories.

How to install?

Copy .package files to your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder, that's all.

Why mod not working?

Make sure you have latest patch installed and you need latest version WickedWhims(LL version) 

Support me

MyPatreon

Recommended additional mods

Noir and Dark Sims Penis Models

WickedWhims Mod By TURBODRIVER

Cherry_Pie Animation

Enjoy

View File

fantastic job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 7/10/2019 at 5:20 PM, Dark0s said:

Hey i want to make animations with this CumMesh but i really dont know how to use this in Blender for animating? Can someone explain me how to get this CumMesh to use it in Blender? It would be very helpful ^^

Why did you stop creating animations?

On 6/11/2019 at 7:43 PM, Cherry_Pie said:

View File

CherryPieTEXT_cMeshSSSS.png.410c132f86a69c2c15a9d48648564579.png

WARNING ADULT CONTENT 

YOU MUST HAVE 18+

This mod should not be used.

Description

I always wondered why there is no animated cum grid in Sims4? Now she is!

This is not the final version. I will still make changes.

Future plans

In future, I plan to create more animated objects such as new bondage furnishings and accessories.

How to install?

Copy .package files to your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder, that's all.

Why mod not working?

Make sure you have latest patch installed and you need latest version WickedWhims(LL version) 

Support me

MyPatreon

Recommended additional mods

Noir and Dark Sims Penis Models

WickedWhims Mod By TURBODRIVER

Cherry_Pie Animation

Enjoy

View File

Is this mod are for all animation or just Cherry pie animation? Is this work for all objects? I have another mesh, shoulder i delete it first so this one can work?