On 6/12/2019 at 11:12 PM, PG-13 said:

Okay, so this is not problem. What penis are you using? If this matters. Have you tried testing it with others?

Could you post a screenshot of what's happening?

All that happens is just a looped animation on the bed, while the penis looks like it's about to cum, but doesn't. I tried different penises, the default one, and one of Noir's. I've used different sizes etc. 

1 hour ago, XGamer23 said:

All that happens is just a looped animation on the bed, while the penis looks like it's about to cum, but doesn't. I tried different penises, the default one, and one of Noir's. I've used different sizes etc. 

I think the author needs to remake the animation since they have now made the cum a separate object, I'm sure they will have it fixed soon.

On 6/13/2019 at 12:30 PM, Cherry_Pie said:

Then it will be possible to make not only cum, as well as transparent drips

Great work on the new versions, a little feedback about the bed, the cuffs are a little tiny bit small, a male wrist just very barely fits in them. It's not a huge problem, well within an acceptable amount of clipping, would be nice if they where a bit bigger though and maybe a slightly longer chain on each? 

other then that though, fantastic work, I've been using simple IK chain on them works perfectly, I was suprised the see the chains are actually a mesh and how well it works, even EA resorted to using a plain for their chains on the swings. So what you've made here is very impressive, keep up the great work!

52 minutes ago, Simite said:

I think the author needs to remake the animation since they have now made the cum a separate object, I'm sure they will have it fixed soon.

Animations updated, i marked them as v2.

55 minutes ago, Simite said:

Great work on the new versions, a little feedback about the bed, the cuffs are a little tiny bit small, a male wrist just very barely fits in them. It's not a huge problem, well within an acceptable amount of clipping, would be nice if they where a bit bigger though and maybe a slightly longer chain on each? 

other then that though, fantastic work, I've been using simple IK chain on them works perfectly, I was suprised the see the chains are actually a mesh and how well it works, even EA resorted to using a plain for their chains on the swings. So what you've made here is very impressive, keep up the great work!

Thanks for comments, cuffs i will increase, but chain seems to me of sufficient length.

3 hours ago, robyou87 said:

Really wish the cum mesh was for lunar Eclipse because it the most detail penis in my opinion :)  

The cum mesh is its own object now, it can be used in animations with any penis once those animations are made. Just have patience, your dreams will be realized.

On 6/16/2019 at 4:07 PM, NastyGary said:

Pie here doing the gods work. Keep it up :D

Thank you!

On 6/16/2019 at 4:22 PM, ATIMKOS said:

What i need download/delete after 1.0.1 update? Now i have 2 beds models and no cum model.

try updating game and install latest version of WickedWhims

On 6/18/2019 at 1:08 PM, Cherry_Pie said:

Added blowjob animation. Animations so far only support LunarEclipsPenis. I will soon add screenshots and support Noir and Dark Sims Penis Models.

I don't see any screenshots of the blowjob animation... :(