On 8/14/2019 at 9:30 PM, Erstes said:

How do you get such thick cum?  All of mine took like water spray and disappear until the final result of the full load just appears.

Water spray? Dont take this the wrong way, but i have to ask. Are you using the mesh or SFX?
Mines thick because I'm sure to rotate the bones in the cum meshes in order to make them keep their thickness and orientation to each other.
I think that is the best i can answer with what i get from your description.

Or are you talking about cum in general? as this is a rather new mesh, i think there is still a lot of animators that only use SFX climaxes. But I'm sure more using the cum mesh will come.

On 6/11/2019 at 11:13 PM, R-Lo said:

This is great and nice timing! 

Currently the patron version of WW has the ability to spawn animated objects, 

I believe this will be included on the next public version, 

This means that your creation won't need to be tied to specific furniture, 

It can be spawned into any animation on any furniture, or even used with floor animations, 

The new xml has a field for props and with the animation clip name and GUID (instead of WWID) your object can be used anywhere and can also be incorporated into existing animations too, 

Will fun to see what comes from this and I already have some ideas, 

Feel free to pm me if you need to! 

I tried it, I liked it)  

cumSwing.gif.4e766dab763ecf0c18fcc18bba9921e1.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have the same problem. i have downloaded all animations from the ww website listed + the cherrypie animations and cummesh but nothing besides the bondage bed and the penis from cherrypie is showing ingame. is there some other animation thats blocking the cherrypie ones? i dont have any of your animations in the list not even with the bondage bed. how can i fix this?

On 11/15/2019 at 3:12 AM, snowi89 said:

i have the same problem. i have downloaded all animations from the ww website listed + the cherrypie animations and cummesh but nothing besides the bondage bed and the penis from cherrypie is showing ingame. is there some other animation thats blocking the cherrypie ones? i dont have any of your animations in the list not even with the bondage bed. how can i fix this?

Hi, make sure you have the latest versions of WW, Game patch and other mods updated installed, If this does not help you make sure your game mods do not conflict

On 11/17/2019 at 4:41 PM, Cherry_Pie said:

Hi, make sure you have the latest versions of WW, Game patch and other mods updated installed, If this does not help you make sure your game mods do not conflict

Is this supposed to appear in others animations besides yours? I'm confused...Your cum animation appears in all your animations but in others creators the "thick cum" doesn't show...I thought this should be this way but...I'm wrong?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2019 at 6:02 AM, Lephor said:

Is this supposed to appear in others animations besides yours? I'm confused...Your cum animation appears in all your animations but in others creators the "thick cum" doesn't show...I thought this should be this way but...I'm wrong?

I have the same question.

On 11/23/2019 at 11:02 PM, Lephor said:

On 12/8/2019 at 6:25 PM, JMTe said:

I have the same question.

This cum mesh only appears in the animations where the creators have specifically used this mesh for their animations. It does not replace the default cum texture from WW.

That means that for now it only appears in Cherry Pie's animations and perhaps a few other animations from other creators (I think YrSa might have worked it into some of their animations, but I'm actually not sure).

On 12/9/2019 at 6:18 PM, EdwardSims said:

This cum mesh only appears in the animations where the creators have specifically used this mesh for their animations. It does not replace the default cum texture from WW.

That means that for now it only appears in Cherry Pie's animations and perhaps a few other animations from other creators (I think YrSa might have worked it into some of their animations, but I'm actually not sure).

Thank you ^.^

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there!

Did the mesh need an udpate for the latest WW version (150b)? Cause I have some issue with the mesh now let me explain:

In climax stage, if I'm zooming too close for the party zone, the cum mesh didn't show up. Zooming out make it apears.

I never had this issue before, it's a little bit disturbing.

Thanks

52 minutes ago, JarethJerdanis said:

Hi there!

Did the mesh need an udpate for the latest WW version (150b)? Cause I have some issue with the mesh now let me explain:

In climax stage, if I'm zooming too close for the party zone, the cum mesh didn't show up. Zooming out make it apears.

Thanks

i'm having the same issue

On 2/1/2020 at 8:40 PM, JarethJerdanis said:

Hi there!

Thanks

On 2/1/2020 at 9:33 PM, ziobabbi said:

i'm having the same issue

try delete (make backup) all files (except Tray, Mods, Screenshots, saves, Custom Music)  from folder Documents \ Electronic Arts \ The Sims 4

1.PNG.497ad14611463190261845123697179b.PNG
then start game and set graphics settings to maximum

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there CherryPie! Question for you or anyone who might know. I've downloaded the cum mesh package, but how do I get the rig from the package file? Surely just a simple export won't do, as it saves in a .grannyrig filetype? I'd like to add this to some of my animations but am not sure how to do so. :O

Hi,

just open S4Studio, select "my projects" on the upper right side - then select the cum mesh package.

Now with studio tab selected, choose "mesches" on the rigt side. Click on "export mesh" and save the .blend file.

Just use it like any other prop. (append in blender)

have fun :)