Ok, I dont know who I can talk to but we need animations for the pool! Ive been searching... but nothing of that sort.

anyone can reply to me about this i have the sims 4 version on PC of course.if anyone knows anything please message me or reply here about this topic.

On 3/7/2020 at 8:34 AM, Michse222 said:

Hi,

just open S4Studio, select "my projects" on the upper right side - then select the cum mesh package.

Now with studio tab selected, choose "mesches" on the rigt side. Click on "export mesh" and save the .blend file.

Just use it like any other prop. (append in blender)

have fun :)

One last thing though: how do I know what the GUID of the cum object is in-game when it's not a placeable object? According to the WW docs on XML, I need the prop (the cum)'s GUID in order to use it, but there's no object to use ww.enable_debug on. :O

Edit: Solved! For any other animators who had the same issue, you can find the GUID inside of CherryPie's animation that comes with it - the GUID is 17078270281272275333. ^.^

Thanks a lot! I can finally start putting it in my animations! :D ^__^

• 2 weeks later...

Hi , great stuff I liked how it looked so real on your preview, I can't seem to download it though what program opens ? Usually windows opens all my files but windows can't open yours , I would love to have this file in my game ...Have any advice how I can get it to open to download from your site ?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2020 at 11:32 AM, nebsama said:

Is there a way to override old animations cum mesh so they use this one or would that have to be done by mod creator?

It would have to be done by the animation's creator, the cum mesh needs to be rigged in blender.

On 3/30/2020 at 1:34 PM, perfect1nows said:

Hi , great stuff I liked how it looked so real on your preview, I can't seem to download it though what program opens ? Usually windows opens all my files but windows can't open yours , I would love to have this file in my game ...Have any advice how I can get it to open to download from your site ?

Thanks

I don't understand, did you go to the first page of this thread and click on view file and download file?  .package files don't need to be opened by any program after downloading. Place them directly in your mods folder. 

18 hours ago, MommaHella said:

I have the most recent WW mod and im trying to download the Cum Mesh mod, but every time I do, the file is wrong. I don't know what im doing wrong?

How is the file wrong?

16 minutes ago, josephwastaken said:

This is cool, would love to figure out how to add it to my animations. I've gotten pretty decent at animating lately. Can anyone help me out in adding this in blender? Which parts am I supposed to append and how do the heck do i animate it??!! I just don't get it...

Any help or links would be greatly appreciated.

Hey! It's pretty simple - open S4S, then click on the "my projects" button, then select CherryPie Cummesh.package. In the new open window select Meshes and Export mesh. That's it, saving it as blend file and add to your scene as like any props.

Spoiler

1066321373_bandicam2020-04-1704-48-48-695.jpg.0e9d1f5d9f89b0d1980c082d020ed3d6.jpg438542153_bandicam2020-04-1704-49-57-841.jpg.1c887dfd8ddd796f4dddc6d035f3c2ec.jpg

45 minutes ago, josephwastaken said:

i've seen animations where the cum drips out and then i've seen some where it shoots out and the drips and stretches... lol... that's what i don't get...

I recently made such Climax lol

1.gif.c2784ac12e2546195130722b0959302c.gif

The cum mesh consists of three parts and each has its own bones. For me the most convenient way to work with it is to use a Dope sheet. You can see that each bone is named as start mid end and this gives you the ability to control a specific bone of each individual part. The rest is just a lot of practice, patience and experiments like everything else in the animation lol.

Spoiler

1526483638_bandicam2020-04-1705-54-58-219.jpg.35acc7fced844452d0ecc901c0603171.jpg

44 minutes ago, josephwastaken said:

Wow that animation you made is really awesome! Here's to trying to improve my skills!

Thanks so much for helping me out, biggest issue is that first off, stupid me, I forgot to put the rig into pose mode and then i didn't realize there were 3 separate parts. I didn't know how to make more than 1 little happy load shoot out lol...

now if i could just figure out how to use IK stuff...

Thanks again!

btw i have your Patreon pack, awesome work!

Thank you for your kind words and glad I could help!

Also wish you good luck with animations?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...