On 7/11/2019 at 11:26 PM, khyan69 said:

Why did you stop creating animations?

To much to explain. But the short version is i got a problem with my package file. Couldn't save new animations. Must make a new one plus adding all the sound effects again... And some personal problems too. I just needed a break. 

2 hours ago, Dark0s said:

To much to explain. But the short version is i got a problem with my package file. Couldn't save new animations. Must make a new one plus adding all the sound effects again... And some personal problems too. I just needed a break. 

Just FYI, I don't think you need to re-create another package with all old animations, just create a new package with new animations, to be used alongside the old one :) 

On 7/18/2019 at 4:19 AM, kitty freak said:

sorry if this is a stupid question but which is the new one to download of do i download all of the? or just the bed and the ones that say WW

Forgive me for the long lull, from this page you only need  "CherryPie_CumMesh.package" other files you can download by
to your wish

On 8/2/2019 at 11:37 AM, robyou87 said:

Maybe you could be our lord and saviour and make a better detailed ball gag this only ones found for male and female hate say this for cc makes but this does not cut it 

Good idea, but what about a gag ring?

On 8/2/2019 at 7:23 PM, SilenceCoolar said:

So awesome and brilliant, thank you for your work and sharing.

Thank you!

6 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

I'm curious to know if the female version of this penis is already available or is it still in development. Which is it?

Yes, still in development

9 hours ago, lanmi81 said:

Are you planning to make some custom paint for thats cock, like a Noir?!?  That would be very nice.

there will be a more simplified version than noir

On 6/30/2019 at 1:33 PM, Zorak42 said:

Thank you so much for this!
Got to try out the cum mesh today. Works amazingly. If you ever think of making a second version. I would love to see one with five bones per cum mesh. To make it more customizable in animation. But this is amazing as it is.
Also the cum cant be seen through a ghost. Sadly enough. I animated her swallowing it, going into her stomach. I have no idea how to change that. But if you figured it out, i would love you for it.

317_CumOnFace.gif.60da63435284fe2d355a31f8154c7546.gif

How do you get such thick cum?  All of mine took like water spray and disappear until the final result of the full load just appears.