I haven't seen a lot of VR chatter here, but hopefully someone can say if they have seen this before.  I have a consistent CTD when turning in bandits to guards.  I'm still figuring TES5VREdit out, but it appears that as soon as I trigger "0B134BAB <DefeatTiedSelloutFactionDeliverTopic>", then it is game over for me.  Is this a VR thing?  As a matter of principle, I'd love to figure out what is going on here just to get better at this.

At this point, I've stripped all mods out of the picture except for the most basic:
USSEP

SKSE

SSE Fixes

SkyUI

SL Light SE 011

SL Solutions 5.0.7

SL Defeat

FNIS

XPMSE

Any pointers as to where to look next?

18 hours ago, WilerxWiler said:

I'm having an issue, once I get raped and the animation all enemies in the area become passive even if they are in a different section they just wont attack me.

Is there any kind of incopatibility I don't know? I have no problem when I'm the aggressor only the victim 

It happens to me even when this mod isn't installed so I think it's something else but there is a option (forget exactly what it's called) in the MCM that will fix it.

1 hour ago, McLude said:

It happens to me even when this mod isn't installed so I think it's something else but there is a option (forget exactly what it's called) in the MCM that will fix it.

I believe it's 'clean' option in the first page of the MCM alongside with export/import to clean the ongoing quest. I did it once and worked when everyone were passive. 

On 7/5/2019 at 1:38 AM, Caco Demon said:

First and foremost. I'm a big fan of the mod from LE and pre-LE days. Defeat has always had a place in my load order since I stumbled upon Sexlab and other adult mods.

I seem to have been running into a problem with the SSE version, however. For the life of me, I cannot get the Trauma event to take place after entering bleedout. It works fine after surrender, however.

I usually have all the other post-assault events turned off (robbery, rescue, etc)

Here's a breakdown of what happens:

Bleedout:

- Character is knocked down, can resist etc.

- Assault occurs

- After assault, the character immediately stands up and plays the cover self animation

- Within 2 - 5 seconds, any nearby enemies will start attacking again

- Cycle repeats itself

Surrender:

- Character surrenders

- Conversation takes place, assault options chosen - can resist

- Assault occurs

- After assault, the character enters trauma state, is left to her own devices, and can get up using the strafe keys

Post Surrender (Re-arm, re-dress, regain HP): If I have my character get back up and re-prep for battle, then have them lose - instead of going into bleedout, they will instead die immediately, forcing re-load (despite PC having been set to essential on bleedout).

Pre-LE, I recall having had problems with Death Alternative preventing the Trauma event from occurring. However, I've got DAYMOYL completely uninstalled and have started a new game without it.

I have Devious Captures installed at present, and none of the events from that mod are triggering either - no devices are ever placed regardless of applied settings in its respective MCM, including having the robbery post-assault event enabled in Defeat's MCM etc.

I fixed the problem after a bit of tinkering and save cleaning. Figured I'd share some advice for anyone else who might have problems getting Defeat to work how they want it:

You -cannot- have Death Alternative active in its MCM and expect it to work properly with Defeat.

DA will hijack the bleedout and prevent Defeat events from triggering correctly.

On 8/13/2019 at 3:11 PM, Tenebris305 said:

I just saw a horse rape a bandit

:joy: ... ... it'll go off in five to ten seconds, and it'll collapse. Why can anyone see a horse if I can't see anything...? :classic_angry:

By the way... No SSE version of ESP....?

2 hours ago, sarahpeterson said:

I'm making a mod that adds many travelling women, wandering. 

Is it possible for them to be permanently knocked down if knocked down (and would need a revive manually by the player of course). 

I'd need to make it specific to these npcs and not to have everyone permanently knocked. 

Theres a part of the mod where you can tie people up and you can set for how long until they escape. Maybe the mod can tie into that?

On 8/25/2019 at 12:39 AM, McLude said:

Now I know whats the problem.

Before a lot of mods were not working properly because I was using Sexlab Light SE, I got the full version and it works  GREAT, I feel down in trauma, the enemies became hostile again, awesome :D

I got it from this thread :

This link specifically :

4 hours ago, Sampon said:

:joy: ... ... it'll go off in five to ten seconds, and it'll collapse. Why can anyone see a horse if I can't see anything...? :classic_angry:

By the way... No SSE version of ESP....?

I'm trying to make sex with creatures work right now, but the animations wont play I believe I don't have the meshes for the mods or I'm deplying them in the wrong order.

I'm trying to run:

Creature Script
Aroused creatures
Hentai Creature
More critter

And about two or one more... how are you doing yours? 

12 hours ago, WilerxWiler said:

Now I know whats the problem.

Before a lot of mods were not working properly because I was using Sexlab Light SE, I got the full version and it works  GREAT, I feel down in trauma, the enemies became hostile again, awesome :D

It will probably happen again even with regular SL, it seems to happen with all mods that have a defeat type function.

Anyone know what would make this mod suddenly stop working for the PC and a follower? It still works if I rape someone or if my follower does, but if I get knocked down it permanently downs me...and my follower just gets back up after resting a bit.

It works for awhile on a new file, but inevitably returns to this state.

On 8/17/2019 at 12:33 AM, Malphias said:

What other mods do you  have? Defeat isn't the only one with a surrender option. Check on those mods and turn them off their "Surrender in Combat" option in the MCM so defeat handles losing in combat. Mods to check could include Sexlab Adventures, Horrible Harassment, SL Approach. I know the animation you are speaking off, her hands are tied behind her back, lays there with legs spread wide? That is not defeat...you have two mods attempting to do the same thing at the same time and Defeat is getting pre-empted.

Found it! in case someone is interested, the conflicting mod is naked dungeon. Under the tab immortality, it gives a percentage chance of being tied to a zaz furniture after using naked dungeon's surrender. I kinda want this to be a part of Defeat but since the mod isn't going to be updated anytime soon, I'm not holding my breath. 

hi just wondering if theres gonna be an update for this the reason im asking is I downloaded this mod awhile ago and really like it plus devious captures requires this mod to run and used it with no issues haven't been it for a couple of weeks but when I went on it the other the defeat esp if now flagged as incompatible and my game crashed I tried to deleat it then reinstall but the esp still cames up flagged as incompatible but it never did before it says the same with shlongs of skyrim shop not sure y if help im using vortex but I cant use devious captures as that requires this mod to run so just wondered if u could help or if your planning an update for the esp 

hi I have had this mod for awhile but haven't been on it for a couple of weeks but now the ESP is flagged as an incompatible plugin I have removed and then reinstalled the mod 3 times but each time the ESP comes up flagged as incompatible can u help its not just your mod its also doing it with Horny creatures mod and a couple of others but as I said they were ok before as far as I know im not to good with computers so I have no idea how to even start to fix it if u could help that would be great

7 hours ago, morinth2018 said:

hi I have had this mod for awhile but haven't been on it for a couple of weeks but now the ESP is flagged as an incompatible plugin I have removed and then reinstalled the mod 3 times but each time the ESP comes up flagged as incompatible can u help its not just your mod its also doing it with Horny creatures mod and a couple of others but as I said they were ok before as far as I know im not to good with computers so I have no idea how to even start to fix it if u could help that would be great

The SE version of this mod is still form 43, this is probably what your mod manager is complaining about. I don't use Vortex, I use MO2 instead, so it doesn't do that.

You can open this mod on CK and resave it. That should make it form 44. If you have no idea what I'm talking about search on google how to update ESP files from form 43 to 44. There should be a video showing the steps.

I think, Defeat can not change default outfit . because I often see,, when I change restricttion mode, , she return all cloth.

So most of case If I hope to full controll,, captive clothing, (or equipment), I may need to use another mod, which can controll default outfit packag.

eg I still use EFF for the purpose too.  

Though I do not know, if there is option in MCM to controll captive cloth (PC is agressor ,  NPC victim)

45 minutes ago, Malphias said:

Anyone understand the Undress option with a captive? I have strung up four captives in Whiterun and I want them to remain nude. But three of them redress when loading Whiterun. Only one of them has remained nude when the cell loads and I don't know why only her.

Did you steal all of their equipment? It probably works like a follower when you take their best gear, they just equip a lesser outfit.

48 minutes ago, Tenebris305 said:

Did you steal all of their equipment? It probably works like a follower when you take their best gear, they just equip a lesser outfit.

And maybe I shouldn't. On the one bandit chick that remains nude she has everything still in her inventory. Weapons, arrows, misc stuff, a tavern outfit.  Though, I think, I may have taken all the stuff from the others before I put them in a sack. I don't know. Placing items back into their inventory once they have been released from the sack doesn't seem to matter. I can strip them all but leave Whiterun and come back...they are dressed again even though they have empty inventories. Except the one chick who doesn't have an empty inventory. LOL.

Question is, where is the clothing come from if their inventory is empty?

10 minutes ago, Malphias said:

And maybe I shouldn't. On the one bandit chick that remains nude she has everything still in her inventory. Weapons, arrows, misc stuff, a tavern outfit.  Though, I think, I may have taken all the stuff from the others before I put them in a sack. I don't know. Placing items back into their inventory once they have been released from the sack doesn't seem to matter. I can strip them all but leave Whiterun and come back...they are dressed again even though they have empty inventories. Except the one chick who doesn't have an empty inventory. LOL.

Question is, where is the clothing come from if their inventory is empty?

you can steal same out-fit set again and again, because even though they lost them, they return them with many trigger.

that is "default outfit" . without mod tweak them, the NPC may return it with many case (eg change sell or,, change some status)  so I often see, when I keep carry and move NPC

with pose or restric each place, then carry again,, they often return their cloth. and I remove same cloth forever.