I don't know if this will help for anyone having trouble with there mods working, but I notice that some of my mods wont work correctly if I have to many scripts going on and I end up using to many immersion mods that end up breaking my other mods. But as soon as I remove one that may end up causing script bloat my other mods end up working better. I had trouble when my favorite defeat mod wasn't working or the scenes were to slow, but as soon as i Removed something else that was heavily scripted. boom! It was like when I first installed it. Usually it ends up being one of my immersion mods... Ofc I use SKSE but I don't think it's enough sometimes. Also a script cleaner is pretty useful when getting rid of orphaned scripts.

On 5/24/2019 at 2:19 PM, Iopho said:

Have you verified in the settings that the "Play Female as Male during animations" isn't checked ? Could be that... Even though I haven't seen any of the Necrophilia stuff in my own version of the mod.

But I do have another bug myself. A savefile that is unplayable anymore for about 4 in-game days because it's impossible to get out of restrains once defeated and raped... (yes, I did let my game run by itself for that long, keeping an eye on it while I was doing stuff aside in case my character succeeded to get out of restrains to be able to get the fuck out of this loop via tgm.

I recall seeing the "Play Female as Male" setting at some point, but I am unable to find it. Is it a part of Defeat or Sexlab? Going through both I am unable to find such an option, yet i remember seeing it once.

Checking my mod options, I saw FlowerGirl that have that option... Maybe it's interfering for you ?
Otherwise, check the Animation parameters in SexLab. Maybe you're having "Male" instead of "Female" for the Player Gender option ?

5 hours ago, Iopho said:

Checking my mod options, I saw FlowerGirl that have that option... Maybe it's interfering for you ?
Otherwise, check the Animation parameters in SexLab. Maybe you're having "Male" instead of "Female" for the Player Gender option ?

I do not have Flower Girls installed, and SexLab says gender is Female.

Also it is no longer working for regular Defeat tied animations either, always puts me in male position.
Also Player as Victim is entirely broken, after scenes character gets permanently stuck, unable to move or do anything.

The part where it forces my character in male position is just slightly annoying, since I can just press the swap position hotkey.

On 5/23/2019 at 10:54 PM, Sliceay said:

How did you get past the issue of it never installing through MCM? I've tried new saves, always letting SexLab install before I try to turn on Defeat. I wait and nothing happens.

I finally fixed my problem. It was a compatibility issue with another SexLab mod which wasn't allowing me to install Defeat through the MCM. Sucks because I prefer SexLab Submit over Defeat. ?

Putting this here for anyone else that runs into the issue. 

3 hours ago, Sliceay said:

I finally fixed my problem. It was a compatibility issue with another SexLab mod which wasn't allowing me to install Defeat through the MCM. Sucks because I prefer SexLab Submit over Defeat. ?

I've had submit and defeat installed and running at the same time but I installed defeat first. But like other combat rape mods they step on each other. 

On 5/22/2019 at 7:56 AM, McLude said:

This is the same conversion previously posted by @DD99 that was recently deleted for reasons unknown. If you have the version that was deleted, there is no need to download this one as they are the same.

I didn't delete it, probably mod author. 

I have been enjoying this mod for quite some time and really love it. I just request to one feature. Instead of just putting one Bound NPC in a sack. Why not introduce a feature to make bound NPCs follow you. Similar to Sexlab Submit. Please do consider it and thanks for this

On 5/26/2019 at 7:51 AM, Sliceay said:

Is Sexlab Submit converted to SE?

I've noticed that whenever I edit tags for animations, I cannot exit the MCM anymore. Esc and tab stop working and only way I've been able to save the settings is by exporting the profile, force quitting the game and then importing the profile when it's running again. 

I install and test this mod that looks very nice.
The animations work well when the character loses the fight.
However, I noticed that the simple slave option does not seem to activate.
I did however download Simple Slave in mod, I went to a brigands camp and I let myself attack without defending myself.
My female character, lost, is raped; until then no worries and once the scene is over, my character remains on the ground for hours without getting up.
I even tried to set up Debauchery Sanguinery and another mod for the slaves and when I was going to a brigand camp it was direct CTD.

Posting what I said in the other thread, feels more appropriate here

I'm having an issue where my character and a bandit will go though the dialogue for consensual sex, but they end up just standing, glitching though each other, while the audio is still playing. The game says it's a problem with the FNIS tool but how do I fix it?

I have uninstall and reinstall Defeat by putting Simple Slavery, Slaverun reload, Blood Debauchery with the required mods it takes.
I have no more CTD, my female character loses, is raped and appears after in a prison with other slaves.
But after nothing, we release it even not even pnj who comes to buy it, it tells me she is free. But I can not move. My character remains in front of the sitting pnjs and I can not do anything.

On 6/2/2019 at 1:18 PM, pietrn1298 said:

I'm having an issue where my character and a bandit will go though the dialogue for consensual sex, but they end up just standing, glitching though each other, while the audio is still playing. The game says it's a problem with the FNIS tool but how do I fix it?

Have you though running FNIS through your mod installer instead of manual ? Because FNIS don't register animation from mods installed by a mod installer when it's used outside of the mod installer (though you'll need to deinstall completely FNIS from your SSE then install it by your mod installer and put it at the bottom of the list). It's a bit annoying, but that's how it is so far for SSE...

Having an issue with Defeat. 

Mainly, post assault. I get up, and am able to run. But I never get back into 1st person, I can't access my inventory, and hostiles never become hostile again.  Setting the Post-Assault to "End" doesn't help either. 

Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, Symplicified said:

Having an issue with Defeat. 

Mainly, post assault. I get up, and am able to run. But I never get back into 1st person, I can't access my inventory, and hostiles never become hostile again.  Setting the Post-Assault to "End" doesn't help either. 

Any suggestions?

It's supposed to do that for a time, should also be in a covering animation. If it doesn't end, run clean in the mcm. 

52 minutes ago, McLude said:

It's supposed to do that for a time, should also be in a covering animation. If it doesn't end, run clean in the mcm. 

There is no covering animation, and I did wait a while.  Probably over a minute but nothing.  When I cleaned it in MCM that jarred it loose but still, I'd love for it to function properly.  Also, I can't get this mod to work with Creatures.  Not sure if I don't have the required mods or what...

1 hour ago, Symplicified said:

There is no covering animation, and I did wait a while.  Probably over a minute but nothing.  When I cleaned it in MCM that jarred it loose but still, I'd love for it to function properly.  Also, I can't get this mod to work with Creatures.  Not sure if I don't have the required mods or what...

I'm sure it's a fixable problem but I don't know the cause off the top of my head. You can also try running clean or reset or whatever it's called in Sexlab, occasionally that will clear out weird behaviors, then double check your settings and load orders, run fnis again and watch for any errors. 

Make sure you have creatures ticked in sexlab and the match gender thing, and have creature animations installed, creature framework, more nasty critters, etc. 

5 hours ago, McLude said:

I'm sure it's a fixable problem but I don't know the cause off the top of my head. You can also try running clean or reset or whatever it's called in Sexlab, occasionally that will clear out weird behaviors, then double check your settings and load orders, run fnis again and watch for any errors. 

Make sure you have creatures ticked in sexlab and the match gender thing, and have creature animations installed, creature framework, more nasty critters, etc. 

Okay, and I am a bit unclear on how SexLab SE Light operates.  I was under the assumption it includes most animations.  Does it include Creature Framework?  When I use SLMatchmaker with Creatures it seems to work fine.

Also, what load order should these be in?  I assume SexLab before Defeat. 

Thanks for taking the time to help me by the way!

EDIT:  Do you know if Flower Girls SE or OSex conflicts with this?

EDIT:  OK.  I AM STUMPED.   I tried everything I could think of.  Reinstalled SexLab Light SE 0.1.1.  Reinstalled SL Defeat, messed with options, nothing is working for me.  I really want this to work but I cannot figure it out.  

EDIT:  Ok, I might be dumb.   Been using SexLab Light 0.1.1 SE.  Was not aware there was a full version out.  Things *seem* to be fine!

EDIT:  Working.  Some minor bugs but nothing like I was experiencing.  

10 hours ago, Aelthar said:

Having an issue with NPCs sometimes being able to move while still being tied after an event. It's happened after assault and strip so far.

I switch my mods up all the time, almost weekly, but Defeat is always in the load order and one thing I've noticed is it can be sensitive to other mods so make it high priority in your load order if you are having issues and see if that fixes it. If not, then you probably have another mod stepping on / conflicting with it.