Back now, the animations were working just fine!

The only problem was that sex wouldn't stop (likely because my assault chance was at 100% so that the stakes would be high if I lost) and I haven't tested again but I set the assault chance to a 50% but the greater issue is that when any sex animation triggers, my attack and block buttons don't work, and I can't zoom in and out with the scroll wheel. Any possible causes for this? I have no clue what it could be.

When the glitch occurs not even loading a previous save can fix it, the only solution is restarting the game by quitting and opening it again, and then the glitched saves work just fine..

Skyrim can restart pretty fast for me so it's not much of a problem, but it's quite irritating.

1 hour ago, polakehb said:

Do you fixed it ? i dont get it started usinf version 5.3.5 game dont start with skse64

I did at some-point, but im sorry i cant recollect how...

I know loosely, some things that have helped in fixing CTDs is

a) make sure load order of a mod jives with what a mod author says.

b) if your using MO2, it seems that both panes should usually be orderd the same in terms of priority.

2 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

I did at some-point, but im sorry i cant recollect how...

I know loosely, some things that have helped in fixing CTDs is

a) make sure load order of a mod jives with what a mod author says.

b) if your using MO2, it seems that both panes should usually be orderd the same in terms of priority.

Thank you for the fast reply really . Sadly you can’t recognize it ,was there for like 3 hours just to get why the problem exist. I can’t figure it out .My Main problem is always when I want to launch the game it’s not really CDT , It’s like a half second wheel on my desktop pretend to opening Skyrim with Skse64 but more then the half second wheel on my desktop I don’t get ,nothing will happen . I had already experience it with Oldtrim mods that were outdated and the being female mod after putting it out of Nexus the game is launching without a problem .  Already disabled every mod one by one that maybe I get a conflict but after disabling all except xsmne and fnis  I gave up .Maybe I will give it today later on after sleeping a try . 

And sorry for my bad English it must be a pain to read it ?

What is supposed to happen when an NPC surrenders? I get an option to tell them to undress, which works fine. But if I try to have sex with them ("hold still while I **** you" dialogue) then they lie on the ground, the struggle bar briefly appears and then I ragdoll around a bit and nothing happens. The NPC then either just stands there, runs away or attacks me. Sometimes I'm killed during the process. Have I done something wrong here or is this feature just not supported yet?

I can tie up knocked down or knocked out NPCs and have sex with them just fine, the only problem is when I use the surrender route. Sexlab animations all work fine in other mods like follow me for sex etc.

I'm kind of intrigued by the struggle bar system though, is there supposed to be an interactive system where the NPC struggles while you rape them? That would be cool.

On 10/28/2019 at 7:42 AM, HooWhoo said:

What is supposed to happen when an NPC surrenders? I get an option to tell them to undress, which works fine. But if I try to have sex with them ("hold still while I **** you" dialogue) then they lie on the ground, the struggle bar briefly appears and then I ragdoll around a bit and nothing happens. The NPC then either just stands there, runs away or attacks me. Sometimes I'm killed during the process. Have I done something wrong here or is this feature just not supported yet?

I can tie up knocked down or knocked out NPCs and have sex with them just fine, the only problem is when I use the surrender route. Sexlab animations all work fine in other mods like follow me for sex etc.

I'm kind of intrigued by the struggle bar system though, is there supposed to be an interactive system where the NPC struggles while you rape them? That would be cool.

I have never used that option. But it sounds like it's the little minigame that happens when your about to be assaulted. Try A D spamming. Or do you mean it appears and then disappears very quickly?

I am having issues implementing this mod on Skyrim SE. When it is enabled, SKSE/Skyrim will not start.
When running Generate FNIS, I get this error:
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Defeat_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

I see you all are using it fine though, so this is fixable, yes?

22 minutes ago, Mx03er said:

I am having issues implementing this mod on Skyrim SE. When it is enabled, SKSE/Skyrim will not start.
When running Generate FNIS, I get this error:
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Defeat_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

I see you all are using it fine though, so this is fixable, yes?

You are probably using the oldrim version.

4 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

You are probably using the oldrim version.

I did download it from this page/topic/posting. But I will try again with a fresh version from here.

Update: I figured out the issue. I'm just an idiot, somewhat. The oldrim version being put front and center on this mod's page was very confusing, and I did find the SE Version.

10 hours ago, Mx03er said:

I did download it from this page/topic/posting. But I will try again with a fresh version from here.

Update: I figured out the issue. I'm just an idiot, somewhat. The oldrim version being put front and center on this mod's page was very confusing, and I did find the SE Version.

It's a common mistake, the oldrim version being so prominent.

I'm having issues with the animation settings MCM Menu. I want to remove the aggressive tag from the player as victim animation settings. Defeat says in the notes that you can delete tags by pressing the default button and if all tags are deleted it will use Sexlab's aggressive animation toggles instead. That is what I want, I want my toggled aggressive animations in the Sexlab MCM to not be overridden by Defeat's tag search. 

The issue is when I press the default button (R) while mousing over the "Aggressive" option, nothing happens, the tag is not removed. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? My goal is to control which specific animations Defeat might randomly choice so I would also be okay with a workaround. 

13 hours ago, ScrollSerrayt said:

The issue is when I press the default button (R) while mousing over the "Aggressive" option, nothing happens, the tag is not removed. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? My goal is to control which specific animations Defeat might randomly choice so I would also be okay with a workaround. 

do you try  hover mouse other sections, eg sexlual assalt - suporess tag "tagname"

and return tag section, which you hope to return,,  now your currently select section may high light back ground. 

Then  you do not need to mouse  on the "Agressive" (tag name)

but keep mouse on the section,, (so now if you can see, it high-light the tag section), keep mouse the place,  press R.  not work for you? 

if it high-lighed back ground on the section, , but not remove tag (empty)  when you press "R" (the key you may see on the left down corner for reset)

I think you may better to check other mod version and SKSE, (and if you keep old version without inteniton. 

UIextension SE,, and try to  use recent versions if you not up-dated.

(for me I use this se version defeat, with keep all other mod up-dated,, then it work fro me,,)

Sorry in advance, I'm a newbie who's been trying to read up on mod compatibility. For some reason when I enable SexLab Defeat in-game it forces my character in to a permanent walking animation without going anywhere. I lose all control and I cannot turn the camera or do any actions. Even if I disable SexLab Defeat again, I am still stuck in a walking animation.

Are there any specific incompatibilities that might cause this? Or am I using the wrong load order? I downloaded all the "required" mods on the SL Defeat (original) page, since the SL Defeat SSE doesn't come with a list of required mods. I recognize that SKSE64 is not required by SexLab Light SE, but SL Defeat (original) says it is required so I downloaded and installed it anyway. Also, if I disable/remove SKSE64 then the SkyUI for SE doesn't work. I can't find a thread with anyone with a similar issue, forgive me if I missed them.

SSE.png

7 hours ago, yannylaurel1998 said:

Sorry in advance, I'm a newbie who's been trying to read up on mod compatibility. For some reason when I enable SexLab Defeat in-game it forces my character in to a permanent walking animation without going anywhere. I lose all control and I cannot turn the camera or do any actions. Even if I disable SexLab Defeat again, I am still stuck in a walking animation.

Are there any specific incompatibilities that might cause this? Or am I using the wrong load order? I downloaded all the "required" mods on the SL Defeat (original) page, since the SL Defeat SSE doesn't come with a list of required mods. I recognize that SKSE64 is not required by SexLab Light SE, but SL Defeat (original) says it is required so I downloaded and installed it anyway. Also, if I disable/remove SKSE64 then the SkyUI for SE doesn't work. I can't find a thread with anyone with a similar issue, forgive me if I missed them.

SSE.png

For starters, don't use sexlab light. Use instead :

Also, remember to run FNIS (from MO2 short cuts) after you install sexlab framework (or any mod containing animations). Since you are using MO2, after you run FNIS, the output will be created in the MO2 overwrite folder. Remember to create a new mod for that output and name it something like "FNIS output", and enable that mod in MO2.

Also here is the best compendium for Skirym SE modding with list of dependencies for adult and non adult modding:

7 hours ago, EmertX said:

For starters, don't use sexlab light. Use instead :

Also, remember to run FNIS (from MO2 short cuts) after you install sexlab framework (or any mod containing animations). Since you are using MO2, after you run FNIS, the output will be created in the MO2 overwrite folder. Remember to create a new mod for that output and name it something like "FNIS output", and enable that mod in MO2.

Also here is the best compendium for Skirym SE modding with list of dependencies for adult and non adult modding:

Thank you so much for providing such a detailed explanation and even including links-- I really appreciate it. I am working on implementing your suggested changes now and will be testing it shortly. Thank you again!

Edit: I tried to follow your recommendations, and everything works perfectly until I activate SL Defeat in-game. As soon as I do, I get stuck in a forward walk with no control over my character like I did previously. Looking through the conversion tracking list, everything appears to be compatible. I can't find anyone else who gets stuck in a forward walking loop whenever they activate SL Defeat. I'm sorry, I must be doing something unusually wrong.

SSE.png

@yannylaurel1998  I don't know the answer to your specific problem but it looks like you need to sort both sides of your mod list. LOOT will sort the right side (ESPs) for you but you have to do the left side manually. If you click the "filter" button bottom left it will expand a another sidebar, click on "Conflicted". Then you click on each mod and see if anything is overwriting it, you'll want xpmse at the bottom, usually nothing should overwrite. Here is a snap of my mo2.

9 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

@yannylaurel1998  I don't know the answer to your specific problem but it looks like you need to sort both sides of your mod list. LOOT will sort the right side (ESPs) for you but you have to do the left side manually. If you click the "filter" button bottom left it will expand a another sidebar, click on "Conflicted". Then you click on each mod and see if anything is overwriting it, you'll want xpmse at the bottom, usually nothing should overwrite. Here is a snap of my mo2.

mo2.jpg

After downloading and running LOOT, everything appears to be up and running with all my mods now! Awesome, thank you very much!

• 2 weeks later...

Defeat works fine with respect to my PC, but what about NPC vs NPC?  For example, does Defeat allow bandits to aggressively assault villagers?  Or does all activity have to directly involve the PC?

Also, what can you do with a tied up prisoner?  If it's a bandit, can you turn them in to the local guard/militia?  (I really don't like the idea of my PC beating an unarmed prisoner to death.  I, of course, don't want the prisoner to escape either....)

3 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

Defeat works fine with respect to my PC, but what about NPC vs NPC?  For example, does Defeat allow bandits to aggressively assault villagers?  Or does all activity have to directly involve the PC?

Also, what can you do with a tied up prisoner?  If it's a bandit, can you turn them in to the local guard/militia?  (I really don't like the idea of my PC beating an unarmed prisoner to death.  I, of course, don't want the prisoner to escape either....)

If you turn on npc vs npc it works. You can set an hp threshold for it happen. Or if they get  knocked down (their hp gets hit to a small amount but not enough to kill them or if the npc is essential)

If you put a bandit in a bag, and then press G if will drop them. Take them to a guard and they will pay you. You can also try and get people to pay you to have sex with the captured person. Or just rob them or kill them. (If you select tie up again after they are tied up you get more options such as tie permanently where they will stay until you untie them or something kills them, or if they are a radiant spawn they may despawn after a bit.

7 hours ago, Tenebris305 said:

If you turn on npc vs npc it works. You can set an hp threshold for it happen. Or if they get  knocked down (their hp gets hit to a small amount but not enough to kill them or if the npc is essential)

If you put a bandit in a bag, and then press G if will drop them. Take them to a guard and they will pay you. You can also try and get people to pay you to have sex with the captured person. Or just rob them or kill them. (If you select tie up again after they are tied up you get more options such as tie permanently where they will stay until you untie them or something kills them, or if they are a radiant spawn they may despawn after a bit.

I have "npc vs npc" turned on but I've never seen anything happen between npc's.  I'll have to study the threshold to tweak it a bit.  I'll see about bringing them to a guard.  ty

11 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

I have "npc vs npc" turned on but I've never seen anything happen between npc's.  I'll have to study the threshold to tweak it a bit.  I'll see about bringing them to a guard.  ty

Theres a setting that makes a rape not happen if they are hit or are near enemies. If that's on, they will probably kill their targets because they usually ignore downed targets and will kill any one still alive first. If the downed target gets back up before they kill the last one then combat will resume.

I've been testing the combat part of the mod. My issue was post-assault scenerios wouldn't trigger. Apparently Defeat doesn't support more than 1 follower and that was causing the enemy to stand there watching me spam A-D.

Turns out, if the knockout option is triggered then all followers get properly handeled by the mod. And post assault triggers properly. I'm gonna be turning auto surrender % way down and set knockout to 100%.

I'm curious. Is anyone else getting this to work with 2 or more followers? -as in post assault triggers, either teleport you or starts stolen?

I finally found the "NPC vs NPC" function works.  My PC was storming "Robbers Gorge" as the bandits were fighting the Thalmor.  My PC - an archer - apparently picked off both Thalmor and bandits (I wasn't trying to hit the Thalmor).  And then I ran across a brutish male bandit having his way with a female Thalmor he had overpowered.  My PC initially tries to kill him by using bow and arrows, but that had no effect.  So my PC went after the bandit with an axe -- but then the next animation shows my PC killing the Thalmor female.  Only after that occurred was she finally able to kill the bandit.   So, what  did I do wrong?  My PC is inclined to save the victim and kill the assailant.  The bandit was still atop the victim when my PC made her move.  Why did the unintended occur?