If it helps, this is what FNIS says whenever I try to update its behavior.

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   8/10/2019 6:57:42 AM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.80.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat" 

Reading APSexIdles V1.0SE ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Defeat_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading NAR V2.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 318 alternate animations) ...
Reading RohPoses V?.? ...
Reading TSC V0.8.5  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 495 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading zzEstrus V2.30  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 12 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 29 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 6 sets: 72 total groups: 155 added file slots: 1863 alternate files: 1007

Creature Pack not installed

1549 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character).
 1 Warning(s).

Is there a toggle somewhere in the options for letting Defeat work with creatures? I'm probably just missing something super obvious, but since I started my new game I haven't been able to "submit" to things like wolves, giants, etc. I just get the "You cannot surrender to this enemy" notification when I try, and when they knock me down in combat I just get blood loss instead of lewding. :c

I definitely have creatures enabled in SexLab, so that's not the problem... and it was working fine with my last save, so I don't know which option I forgot to enable. x.x

5 minutes ago, shar181 said:

Is there a toggle somewhere in the options for letting Defeat work with creatures? I'm probably just missing something super obvious, but since I started my new game I haven't been able to "submit" to things like wolves, giants, etc. I just get the "You cannot surrender to this enemy" notification when I try, and when they knock me down in combat I just get blood loss instead of lewding. :c

I definitely have creatures enabled in SexLab, so that's not the problem... and it was working fine with my last save, so I don't know which option I forgot to enable. x.x

There actually is an allow creatures option.. I will check later to pin point it. Unless you find it first.

1 hour ago, Tenebris305 said:

There actually is an allow creatures option.. I will check later to pin point it. Unless you find it first.

I've gone over the options several times now. Its in there somewhere, but apparently I've developed a very specific kind of blindness that seeks to prevent me from having delightful giant lewdings. T-T If you can find it for me, I would be most grateful!

Edit: I just saw a horse rape a bandit, so on some level Creatures must already be enabled... So why can't my girl surrender to them?! :c

On 8/10/2019 at 3:02 AM, HelloDere said:

If it helps, this is what FNIS says whenever I try to update its behavior.

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Defeat_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

That line in red is a problem.  It means the animation was not updated for SSE.

As far as the creature discussion goes.

For the creature skeleton you also need the creature pack from here.  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038?tab=files  It's under optional files.

In order to get creatures to work you need to have the creature framework linked on page 4.  You have to turn creature animations on in the sexlab settings. Then, under player as victim, in the right hand column towards the bottom is the creature settings.

I myself am having a different problem.  After a chaotic fight My follower stopped talking.  I would just get and ellipse (...)  I've tracked the problem down to Defeat.   If it's disabled, she works fine.  If it's enable no dialogue options are available. Tis very strange and I'm wondering if someone might know how to knock them out of it.

I'm also running AFT, but it doesn't matter if they are registered with that or not.

3 hours ago, Arcticelf said:

That line in red is a problem.  It means the animation was not updated for SSE.

As far as the creature discussion goes.

For the creature skeleton you also need the creature pack from here.  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038?tab=files  It's under optional files.

In order to get creatures to work you need to have the creature framework linked on page 4.  You have to turn creature animations on in the sexlab settings. Then, under player as victim, in the right hand column towards the bottom is the creature settings.

I myself am having a different problem.  After a chaotic fight My follower stopped talking.  I would just get and ellipse (...)  I've tracked the problem down to Defeat.   If it's disabled, she works fine.  If it's enable no dialogue options are available. Tis very strange and I'm wondering if someone might know how to knock them out of it.

I'm also running AFT, but it doesn't matter if they are registered with that or not.

Defeat is definitely breaking followers somewhere. My follower got beaten down and raped once and after that, i couldnt dismiss her and she no longer would go into a downed state. 

16 hours ago, shar181 said:

I've gone over the options several times now. Its in there somewhere, but apparently I've developed a very specific kind of blindness that seeks to prevent me from having delightful giant lewdings. T-T If you can find it for me, I would be most grateful!

Edit: I just saw a horse rape a bandit, so on some level Creatures must already be enabled... So why can't my girl surrender to them?! :c

Its under player as victim. Theres one for npc vs npc that you seem to have enabled already. (also check where it says enabled races. if it doesnt show any races, something is wrong.)

20190813090758_1.jpg

6 hours ago, Tenebris305 said:

Its under player as victim. Theres one for npc vs npc that you seem to have enabled already. (also check where it says enabled races. if it doesnt show any races, something is wrong.)

I saw that before, but had everything checked... hm. When I click on either "List of Enabled Races" or "List of Disabled Races", they appear to be empty. They're also showing as empty under the NPC vs NPC options, though I've definitely observed creatures raping NPCs during this playthrough.

Assuming the empty lists are the root of my problem though, how do I go about fixing it? Should I just disable Defeat, make a save without it, and then re-enable it? Or will that cause other problems in my game? x.x

Edit: I tried using the "Reconfigure" option, and it repopulated the list of enabled creatures. And then a draugr raped me. So this has been a dubious victory. :3

4 hours ago, shar181 said:

I saw that before, but had everything checked... hm. When I click on either "List of Enabled Races" or "List of Disabled Races", they appear to be empty. They're also showing as empty under the NPC vs NPC options, though I've definitely observed creatures raping NPCs during this playthrough.

Assuming the empty lists are the root of my problem though, how do I go about fixing it? Should I just disable Defeat, make a save without it, and then re-enable it? Or will that cause other problems in my game? x.x

Edit: I tried using the "Reconfigure" option, and it repopulated the list of enabled creatures. And then a draugr raped me. So this has been a dubious victory. :3

Glad I could help you figure it out. Have fun with it!

5 hours ago, BakersDelight1234 said:

Is anyone else getting a CTD when they select the rape option?

Let's get a little bit more information here.

What gender are the characters involved.

Do the sex animations work in other options or are they only crashing during a rape.

If you strip a man or a woman does the game show then naked or does it crash.

Was it a creature.

Hello! I have one problem. I can't see the animations list hitting the '0' key for some reason. I remember that in LE that thing was possible to do, but here only the contextual menu from Defeat is opened (Clean up, Disable NPC vs NPC and that options). I tried to do "SHIFT + 0" but it doesn't work too. Anyone knows what I need to do?

Thanks for the mod btw, it is amazing!

16 hours ago, kolirios said:

Hello! I have one problem. I can't see the animations list hitting the '0' key for some reason. I remember that in LE that thing was possible to do, but here only the contextual menu from Defeat is opened (Clean up, Disable NPC vs NPC and that options). I tried to do "SHIFT + 0" but it doesn't work too. Anyone knows what I need to do?

Is it defaulted to a different key? See if it can be changed?

Yello... I want to ask, in defeat the outcome under post-assault tab called "left for dead", does that tie the character to a zaz furniture after sex? I'm trying to pinpoint which mod that does that in my mod list.

on a somewhat related note, when I surrender to the enemy, rather then cowering in a ball, my character for some reason lays on her back, and sometimes, defeat skips the dialog part and goes straight into the assault. is this suppose to happen?

42 minutes ago, mcnv said:

Yello... I want to ask, in defeat the outcome under post-assault tab called "left for dead", does that tie the character to a zaz furniture after sex? I'm trying to pinpoint which mod that does that in my mod list.

on a somewhat related note, when I surrender to the enemy, rather then cowering in a ball, my character for some reason lays on her back, and sometimes, defeat skips the dialog part and goes straight into the assault. is this suppose to happen?

What other mods do you  have? Defeat isn't the only one with a surrender option. Check on those mods and turn them off their "Surrender in Combat" option in the MCM so defeat handles losing in combat. Mods to check could include Sexlab Adventures, Horrible Harassment, SL Approach. I know the animation you are speaking off, her hands are tied behind her back, lays there with legs spread wide? That is not defeat...you have two mods attempting to do the same thing at the same time and Defeat is getting pre-empted.

2 hours ago, mcnv said:

The left for dead part just spawns you in a field some where nearby usually. Your on back convulsing.  No zaz requirement (check your mods that require zaz and start from there.)

Having follower and creature (all down) CTDs myself. Surrendered to a swarm of spiders. Got a CTD instead.  Solo works fine. Don't have any other surrender mods.

Edit: 

Well this is interesting. The issue wasn't with Defeat but with Animal SOS. I changed the creature's junk in Creature Framework and no more crashes. I actually ran into this issue with Chaurus as well. Looks like I might have to report this on the Animal SOS thread instead.

So I've basicly narrowed a bug down to this mod, or sexlab as a whole. Maybe someone has encountered this and knows a fix: I ran a save for ages without SexLab and Defeat and it had little to no issues - Specifically the fact NPCs would have idle chatter amongst themselves. NPCs would talk to eachother. - Then I installed Sexlab and Defeat and suddenly the world is completely silent. NPCs either bark advertisements if they're a merchant, or respond only to my presence.

It's really a drag, and makes the world feel very dead. When SL\Defeat aren't on my load order, everyone speaks to one another just fine.

Usual culprits: No, I don't have a 'Reduced NPC chatter' mod. Yes, I even tested this on a new character - same issue. Yes, my master files are clean. Has anyone else encountered this bug? Or have a clue how to solve it? Google points to a smattering of other people with this issue and none of those threads have solutions. Let alone do they mention SexLab or Defeat which I've narrowed it down to.

Thanks in advance.

question anyone knows how to stop NPCs from attacking knocked NPCs? (unless it's an error from the citizens overhaul AI)

because every time i think I knocked down an enemy. someone runs up and kills them before I can do anything (or even when I starting to to anything)... really frustrating.

specially since I have immersive patrols... someone is always going to appear at the last second.

P.S. already turned off witness intervention so that's not it

On 8/15/2019 at 4:32 PM, kolirios said:

I just saw this. do you mean opening the animation list to change the current animation? because if it's that I think it's not controlled by this mod.

if it's an NPC - NPC you can just talk them > controller > choose the animation from the list. if the list doesn't appear try talking again for it to load

if it's PC-NPC press "0" to open the animation list (normal 0 not numpad 0) or change that inside the Sexlab framework MCM

Some time after handing over a generic NPC (Reaver Lord) to a guard (Redoran) I've noticed the Reaver Lord doesn't respawn with the rest of his crew (crashed boat southwest Solstheim).  This mod's description states that handed over NPCs "disappear".  What does that mean exactly?  Are they permanently removed from game, never to respawn?

Hey, i had the mod working perfectly a while ago, but just recently, all the post assault events have stopped. im trying to get it to go to simple slavery, but not even the robbery event will happen, even when i set their chances to 100%.

ive tried reinstalling defeat, but it still wont work, anyone have a clue as to why it might be?