Something's wrong with the animation playback thing ... I started to falling out ...

Spoiler

1895708642_SkyrimSE2019-09-2120-30-13-10.jpg.8309db07e15fcca522ad2b74589c4dd5.jpg

But there are also some... when you go well.

Spoiler

204039641_SkyrimSE2019-09-2120-25-48-02.jpg.8f1ada3af1d361a20b5f5e070854bf7e.jpg

Many translator texts are missing ... Data\Interface\Translations\....  * not included in the text. :bawling:

What I typed works fine... but a lot of things don't work. Miss... :exclamation:

376624926_SkyrimSE2019-09-2115-51-08-45.jpg.a72f68b7ad21270f3ca42aa6dec514bb.jpg

Hail to you the Witch Queen of Desecration...

1888498815_SkyrimSE2019-09-2121-09-16-72.jpg.f8b68ae1365329429cb514dcf8d3b0c7.jpg

... nos, igaz. Igen. A jövőidő. Az eljövetelt jelöli. A tény pedig a valóságos... "feltámadt". Ez... csak egy-egy adott helyzetben derül ki... :/ A logikai buktató viszont éppen az, hogy a halott nem élő... így a kifejezés egésze helytelen. A felemelkedett meg... nonszensz akár egy halottat megölni vagy egy árnyékkal hancúrozni. Bahh... :rage:

Potential 60 Gigabyte memleak found! The cause: A user installed defeat without having the creature framework installed or activated, yet apparently Defeat allowed creatures to defeat NPCs. I'm still waiting for the user's reply, so i don't have verification yet - but from everything he posted, this is what seems to have happened.

Details in this thread:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I can get it to work mostly perfect, but i can't get any end sequence to play (robbed, simple slavery, etc.). My character just sits and i use the resist buttons to stand up again. Does anyone know anything about this issue?

Edit: after some testing, ive found that i works with the bare minimum of mods, so it must be a conflict on my end

On 9/11/2019 at 11:21 PM, greenmango12 said:

I like  your plan and mod play,, actually I often make new NPC not for follower (because  I have plenty followers already, from offered mod and my self).

hope to get more beautiful special enemys in dungeons for deteat,,  Though  Already there are good mods which oferwrite facegen of bandit,, etc,,

and I know special wenches,, (  I keep change their facegen as I hope one by one)  but I hope to defeat  more special made "enemy" who against and try to kill me for their believe justice.   I hope to defeat kind of "super heroine" , not just bandit etc. as slave master roll play. 

I often ask mod authors, to make beautiful or pretty dungeon boss as indifvudal body mesh,  well made facegen and she should be essential.

(I really do not like to kill my target without intention. )we can only knockout with defeat..and train them to change their mind.s not against me. 

if there are reliable modder  who can make those well, and understand clear what I mean,, I hope to be pateron. Because I can not make dialogue etc well.

if it show more unique  dialogue, which work with defeat, and gradually change their attitude,,  it is really welcom..   

Though they can be follower,  but basically, they are made to be good enemy and slave with  defeat. I really hope custom enemy NPC mod.

eg "Beautiful enemys"   (For my taste,  I only need female enemy as defeat target.  but it can  be man or futanari etc etc,, for each user choice)

that kind mods may not  be up-loaded in Nexus so I ask it  in loverslab often.

Eh I'm working on something similar to what you are describing regarding beautiful enemies, I'm trying to make an all female game replacing women, men, and elderly with beautiful women from different NPC mods. It's a long process and I already had to reset once... That said, I will have soon patched 2 NPC mods with cute womenz, I don't really know where to share since I didn't create mods, but only replaced their generic NPCs with better looking ones.

For everyone: I suggest using Sexlab Submit instead of this mod for combat surrender. It lacks the dialogue of Defeat but it's very consistent and triggers nearly everytime. I use that mod along side this one after disabling combat functions. You can still manually submit for dialogue but just no auto surrender and other 3 combat options. 

That said Defeat has some other great functions; like sneaking on targets, perma tying, and teleporting to them. 

So I have Defeat installed along with Aroused Creatures and I'm trying to disable some of the creature animations, but even though I disabled them in MCM in Aroused Creature's Aggressive Animation Toggles menu, the animations are still playing.

I also tried resetting my Sexlab Framework's registry and my SLAL registry (though that's probably not related at all) but still had the same problems.

Does Defeat only use its own tags to select animations?

On 10/6/2019 at 8:02 PM, ssskn said:

Eh I'm working on something similar to what you are describing regarding beautiful enemies, I'm trying to make an all female game replacing women, men, and elderly with beautiful women from different NPC mods. It's a long process and I already had to reset once... That said, I will have soon patched 2 NPC mods with cute womenz, I don't really know where to share since I didn't create mods, but only replaced their generic NPCs with better looking ones.

I understand,, to up-load those customize NPC head mod may need to ask many mod authors,, if  start to make it,, without consider up-load later.

about your case,, and I do not know,, if the mod author forgive ,us about patch,, which just convert and exchange faces from other mods.

So even though take time,, I  tried to make each NPC head one by one,, with racemenu etc,,, then exchange head nif of mods. (eg immersive wenches etc)

but nowdays,, what I really hope is  perfect custom beautiful enemys with good short story,,, ideally custom voice..

So I have long request,, someone make new dungeon  boss mods, (they may be shown , after we clear each vanila dungeon of skyrim,, as new boss character,,) and wait me to kill.  I think, at current, there seems no such mods , which made as PC enemy  ,( PC may defeat and turn them as new slave collection) with custom voice,, custom armor etc.  and if made so,, it seems easy when we exchange only about head nif to each user choce,,  (may better with guide txt, which show character  weight, height,, skin RGB)

Here's what worked for me, to get nearly guarenteed auto-surrender. Keep in mind if you don't have creatures then it will not auto surrender against them. Img2 shows to set 1 of the outcomes to 100%. Otherwise many times you will end up sitting there with the struggle bar, watched by an enemy, and unable to get up. You should also enable both genders on img1's page. 

For interesting outcome and medium difficulty, try 100% both robbery + left for dead.

Spoiler

1871375730_defeat1.PNG.a59617f73abada30322df27b7c61dfe9.PNG

Spoiler

961629863_defeat2.PNG.322a83b05723eccc8bf39bde75dbe6f5.PNG

On 10/4/2019 at 8:54 AM, Reckoning said:

I'm currently having a problem where i can't decide what animations to run when the npcs are having sex. the Option/controller key for some reason isn't working. it displays the modifier key despite it being different buttons. Anyone have a solution for this?

Same problem no idea what to do

16 hours ago, MilfSimmer said:

Same problem no idea what to do

Do you use Sexlab Framework (not lite) + sexlab tools? That combo works perfectly for me, and in many different mods.

On 10/9/2019 at 2:07 AM, ssskn said:

Here's what worked for me, to get nearly guarenteed auto-surrender. Keep in mind if you don't have creatures then it will not auto surrender against them. Img2 shows to set 1 of the outcomes to 100%. Otherwise many times you will end up sitting there with the struggle bar, watched by an enemy, and unable to get up. You should also enable both genders on img1's page. 

For interesting outcome and medium difficulty, try 100% both robbery + left for dead.

Reveal hidden contents

1871375730_defeat1.PNG.a59617f73abada30322df27b7c61dfe9.PNG

Reveal hidden contents

961629863_defeat2.PNG.322a83b05723eccc8bf39bde75dbe6f5.PNG

After playing a bit longer, I CTD after losing to a bear. I don't have creatures installed so it should've let me die but it just hung on the bleed out state. Looks like that script was still running in the background and a bit later I CTD. Papy logs showed PC was dead, but in game Defeat didn't reset. This is why I like Submit to handle bleed out.

I'm testing more. But I was able to transition from Submit to this mod...  After Submiting your opponent, you can press surrender key of this mod to trigger this mod's dialogue. 

more of a small request than an issue: as the PC you can propose to NPC to let them have sex with your follower... (NPC-->Follower). Could something similar be implemented in the reverse order? (Follower--> NPC). 

In-game, the text is something like "(Follower) Do you wanna have some fun with him/her?". this makes "sense" (I know sense is a poor choice of word here, but you know what i mean) when having a male NPC having sex with a female follower, but not when the NPC is female and the follower male which leads to animations that lead to the female NPC buttfucking the male follower... I know I could just press "=" and switch their positions, but using dialogue would make for a better flow. So, an additional text choice would be "(Follower) Do you mind if my friend has some fun with you?" beside the "(Follower) Do you wanna have some fun with my friend over here?". that would make for effective selective action!

I'm wondering if someone can help me with this mod - everything works fine, but the other night I was bashing a bandit with my shield and she said she wanted to 'yield'. Then I was able to talk to her and there were some dialogue options like "take your clothes off" and "hold still while I tie you up".

I haven't been able to replicate this but I really liked this approach. Usually I knock the NPC down completely and then use the 'knocked down' option to tie them up etc.

I have really tried to find out how to get NPCs to yield like that but I can't find any info. Is it just down to chance? For now I have been using the Vampiric drain spell to reduce their health low enough that they start to say "I yield" but I just don't get the same dialogue options, just the regular "knocked down" options.

11 hours ago, HooWhoo said:

I'm wondering if someone can help me with this mod - everything works fine, but the other night I was bashing a bandit with my shield and she said she wanted to 'yield'. Then I was able to talk to her and there were some dialogue options like "take your clothes off" and "hold still while I tie you up".

I haven't been able to replicate this but I really liked this approach. Usually I knock the NPC down completely and then use the 'knocked down' option to tie them up etc.

I have really tried to find out how to get NPCs to yield like that but I can't find any info. Is it just down to chance? For now I have been using the Vampiric drain spell to reduce their health low enough that they start to say "I yield" but I just don't get the same dialogue options, just the regular "knocked down" options.

You can sneak up behind them and press G, that should cause them to yield.

20 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

You can sneak up behind them and press G, that should cause them to yield.

Actually I managed to get this to work by knocking them out. Then an option appears to "wake and yield". Unfortunately if I try to initiate sex at that point the camera goes to 3rd person and I just fall to the ground with no sex scene. Also the NPC just wanders off after this and the whole things is really confusing.

Honestly, the only problem for me right now is that whatever I bind the surrender key to, nothing happens.

I wanted to direct my character towards a victim type but because I'm a dunce it's proving difficult...

I've gone over the sexlab keybinds and defeat keybinds--the surrender key is still K--as well as the vanilla controls menu, and nothing else is set to K but the surrender key.

Any suggestions? It's hard to tell if what I'm dealing with is a common problem or not, for me, because I only started with NSFW mods 2 days ago.

Edit: For extra clarification, I'm an SSE user and have made especially sure that all the mods I have--NSFW or not--are SE compatible.

I've reinstalled all the NSFW ones specifically to make sure, because it was giving me incompatible plugin notices earlier.

The MCM seems to read the menus just fine, and the UI Extension menus work like a charm too, but no animations or hotkeys work except the "Select target for editing" from the standard sexlab, and I don't know of much I can do with that.

1 hour ago, Zedalch said:

Honestly, the only problem for me right now is that whatever I bind the surrender key to, nothing happens.

I wanted to direct my character towards a victim type but because I'm a dunce it's proving difficult...

I've gone over the sexlab keybinds and defeat keybinds--the surrender key is still K--as well as the vanilla controls menu, and nothing else is set to K but the surrender key.

Any suggestions? It's hard to tell if what I'm dealing with is a common problem or not, for me, because I only started with NSFW mods 2 days ago.

Edit: For extra clarification, I'm an SSE user and have made especially sure that all the mods I have--NSFW or not--are SE compatible.

I've reinstalled all the NSFW ones specifically to make sure, because it was giving me incompatible plugin notices earlier.

The MCM seems to read the menus just fine, and the UI Extension menus work like a charm too, but no animations or hotkeys work except the "Select target for editing" from the standard sexlab, and I don't know of much I can do with that.

If you are using the patch files converted by nomkaz, they break Defeat. If you aren't using those files, just wait awhile. In my experience Defeat takes a bit before it really starts working. And at early levels you will die instead of going into bleedout because your health is so low, unless you tick the box that makes you essential on bleedout.