11 hours ago, shar181 said:

I'm having an issue with this that I also had in the oldrim version.

When I try to start a rape animation through this mod (Force an NPC to submit > Undress them > Rape), the sex animation never starts. I lose control of my character, and they'll just stand there indefinitely -- I waited ten minutes or so, and never regained control (and of course, no sex ever happened).

It does the same for me, but if you press console key and then exit console again, the animation gets started every time.

4 hours ago, Lilimorphine said:

It does the same for me, but if you press console key and then exit console again, the animation gets started every time.

Huh. Opening and closing the console worked for me, too. I guess that solves the problem for now, but I hope it actually gets fixed someday. Thanks for letting me know!

You know what, this is by far the most stable defeat aftermath I've seen so far. I definitely pick this for the thing that is advertised by this mod, but if assault chance is set to zero, it works like a regular post-defeat mod. Left in the wilderness or get rescued, additionally, robbed without too punishing.

Installs, activates fine - when I try to use it, for example: knock out victim, put in sack, release them and tie up... they float in air several feet off ground. Can activate them and choose an action, which runs... but then the npc is glitched badly. Walks sideways etc. Any ideas? I also have Submit, and FG - these work fine. I have given Defeat priority in LO but that hasn't made a difference and MO2 shows no conflicts. 

Not sure what changed but defeat stopped working for me. I get ko'd and it puts me in the down state but I stay that way and it sounds like I'm underwater.

So I figured I would try it on a new character..which works better. However, after get knocked down, the person walks up and says: I win, let me get my prize. They than walk up, strip us..and than I get up and they attack me again.

This keeps happening until I get the underwater sound.

It seems to be acting like I don't have any animations installed but I do and they work. (I have a prison mod installed that has guards banging bandits in the cells and it works there)

Does this mod need an update or something?

What MCM settings should be changed to make Defeat and DA play nice with each other? The last several times I was defeated, after the rape was finished I got the "You have been enslaved" pop-up, followed by a fade out or loading screen, followed by another pop-up (the one containing info on the slave quest). At that point you would normally get control back and go about life as a slave, but instead I end up with zero control and my character seemingly stuck in a "walking backwards" animation. I've had to reload every time its happened.

This did not happen when I manually submitted to some bandits (using the SD+ keyboard shortcut), so I think the problem must be the enslavement triggering through Defeat while DA is trying to start its own scenerio. :v

Hi, Im having an issue with Defeat which is when I install the mod and activate the mod via Mod organizer 2 and launch the game, I get the message saying that defeat has initiated the MCM Menu BUT when I try to activate the mod via the MCM menu it actually never activates.

Ive already installed Defeat in the past and I never had this issue.

Has someone else experienced this?

14 hours ago, Exzerno said:

I have done that, they're loaded in FNIS and SLAL 
still don't work

Go into sexlab and make sure the animations are in there. They might need to be enabled. If that doesnt work, check in defeat under player as victim and make sure the chance by creatures is on.

If it doesnt work, we might need more information.

On 7/25/2019 at 3:16 PM, Tenebris305 said:

Go into sexlab and make sure the animations are in there. They might need to be enabled. If that doesnt work, check in defeat under player as victim and make sure the chance by creatures is on.

If it doesnt work, we might need more information.

So i have it all enabled, when I do have sex with the creature it will loaded my character's animation but not the creatrue, when I press 0 it will have a list of creature animations

13 hours ago, Exzerno said:

So i have it all enabled, when I do have sex with the creature it will loaded my character's animation but not the creatrue, when I press 0 it will have a list of creature animations

So it shows you get into position and do all the animations but the creature just stands there motionless?

2 minutes ago, Tenebris305 said:

I dont remember it having an mcm. Also do you have jcontainers installed? That mod requires is from what I can tell.

I have the nexus version downloaded which got my SLAL to work, I'm gonna try re-installing it

On 5/24/2019 at 2:42 PM, ZeburaBlack said:

It looks like the Female/Male - Female First option is missing for Aggressor animations.

I don't know if this is the issue since this is present in the Oldrim version.

During dialogue aggressor scenes after telling NPC to strip.

Female Character always plays male role during aggressor scenes, and turning on both of these Female First options doesn't fix it.

This does not happen when using Defeat menu on a tied up NPC, only when initiating aggressor scenes through dialogue.

Only other issue is if Player is victim, gets permanently stuck in knockdown after scene.

image.png.43631db5573825013c4c4e6974b3b9a0.png

11 hours ago, Tenebris305 said:

I dont remember it having an mcm. Also do you have jcontainers installed? That mod requires is from what I can tell.

wait.... it doesn't have mcm?

then what's the UI mentioned by ZeburaBlack?

also i have the "no MCM appearing" or "not installed properly" bug..

as of my load lists:

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
Fertility Mode.esp=1
Fertility Mode - Flower Girls.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
DW.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
MilkModNEW CF.esp=1
MilkModNEW HF.esp=1
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasicNB.esp=1
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
GRIM ElfMed.esp=1
EggFactory.esp=1
ZaitamasAncientShroudedArmor.esp=1
R18pn - lingerie Set.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
Easy lockpicking.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
CL's Greatsword.esp=1
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp=1
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp=1

do i need to move it somewhere higher than the other mods?

3 hours ago, DerpedPerd said:

wait.... it doesn't have mcm?

then what's the UI mentioned by ZeburaBlack?

also i have the "no MCM appearing" or "not installed properly" bug..

as of my load lists:

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
Fertility Mode.esp=1
Fertility Mode - Flower Girls.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
DW.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
MilkModNEW CF.esp=1
MilkModNEW HF.esp=1
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasicNB.esp=1
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
GRIM ElfMed.esp=1
EggFactory.esp=1
ZaitamasAncientShroudedArmor.esp=1
R18pn - lingerie Set.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
Easy lockpicking.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
CL's Greatsword.esp=1
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp=1
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp=1

do i need to move it somewhere higher than the other mods?

I dont claim to know for sure. I just dont remember seeing it. Will check my mcm later when I get home to confirm.