On 4/25/2022 at 5:15 PM, KKSSL said:

Guys any ideas why i can't surrender to anything but humans ? It just says you can't surrender to this enemy, or smt.
I'm on AE Skyrim, everything else seems to work including other compatible mods like Simple Slavery and stuff
Here are the mods i have:

For animations, Billy's, Anubs etc. (I mean i do have anims for it)
Animal SOS with everything it needs. (Like Creature Framework Hentai/Horny Creatures etc.)
DD which has an option for creatures. (I don't think DD matters for this problem)
SLAL, and i did register all the animations i have, and generated FNIS behavior.

yeah i can't think of anything else that'd matter about this issue.

I gave all the info that i can think of please help me i can't solve this.

Edit: I did check Allow Creatures on SL menu and all the animations are toggled.

Edit2: I posted this to Baka's Version, now i'm posting it here too in hopes i get some help.

Edit3:  Well i've just witnessed my follower get "Violated" by a giant when my health dropped to 0, so it just doesn't work on me. Maybe it's something with the tags ?

I'm getting the exact same issue

And when I hit List Of Enabled Races or List Of Disabled Races in Player As Victim, they're both empty

I do have animations, and other mods can start scenes with them, but Defeat won't

Edit: It seems that starting a new game and only doing basic MCM setup (only enabling the required settings) for SL and Defeat, and only animations for giants (that's what I tested with, just easiest) made it work fine. So I'm thinking it might be an MCM issue somewhere

Edited by Literally just a cat
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know the condition for the dialogue "It was a long time since I fucked an elf"? I am playing a nymph race with pointed ears who look very much like an elf so I would like to have the aggressors use this dialogue. I tried adding (Elf) to the name of the race without any effect, so maybe it only works for vanilla elf races?

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously there is no way to make it you can get knock down again after a scene? im tired of dying like in a boss fight when action happens then i get up and run and not even 20 secs later i get to zero HP but then i DIE... Ugh...annoying..

6 hours ago, Uxot said:

Seriously there is no way to make it you can get knock down again after a scene? im tired of dying like in a boss fight when action happens then i get up and run and not even 20 secs later i get to zero HP but then i DIE... Ugh...annoying..

It is all based on percentages. If you are using the mod out of the box and just enabling it in MCM without looking through the rest of the pages and getting to it then the percentage chance for it to happen is low and behind specific conditions. If you want to get knocked down every time then you need to set the trigger chance to 100% for the settings you desire and tick the setting to be able to be knocked down by anyone.

Defeat's system is kinda slow and it can take several seconds to register the trigger, so if you are being attacked by multiple people, dying to damage over time, or even getting hit by an attack that deals more damage than you have health then you can die before the trigger even happens. You can tick the "Essential - On Bleedout" setting to make it more likely you wont die when your HP hits 0 and forces you into a Defeat trigger (if valid otherwise you will just die) however you will encounter incompatibilities if you use other mods like Death Alternative.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2021 at 9:44 AM, liars_paradox said:

Haha. It turned out that I didn't enable aggressive animations. That was the problem. I played this game years ago and forgot all about doing that from gut SexLab menu. Defeat doesn't check that for you. 

Right, and I stopped playing and I forgot again.  Restrict Aggressive Animations is checked by default, so it should be unchecked, right?  But, that doesn't appear to be working now either.  
Geez!  I don't understand why it's not that straightforward.  

10 hours ago, liars_paradox said:

Right, and I stopped playing and I forgot again.  Restrict Aggressive Animations is checked by default, so it should be unchecked, right?  But, that doesn't appear to be working now either.  
Geez!  I don't understand why it's not that straightforward.  

Okay, so last night, I managed to get it to work for when my character gets defeated.  But, when my character SURRENDERS it doesn't work. 

I noticed that "Consensual" (I presume that this is surrender) has the Aggressive animations restricted.  I tried CLEARING the tags using the 'z' key, but it doesn't appear to be working.  

Do I need to use capital Z?    

On 12/16/2022 at 8:49 AM, liars_paradox said:

Okay, so last night, I managed to get it to work for when my character gets defeated.  But, when my character SURRENDERS it doesn't work. 

I noticed that "Consensual" (I presume that this is surrender) has the Aggressive animations restricted.  I tried CLEARING the tags using the 'z' key, but it doesn't appear to be working.  

Do I need to use capital Z?    

You need to go into the "Consensual" animations and hover over all of the Tag Supressions and press 'r', which clears out all of the tags.  You can later add tags if you want, but at least my character can be raped when she surrenders.

Hey, I hope someone can help with this issue.

I need my followers to stay out of the fight once they get knocked down.  They keep jumping back in once the enemy that knocked them down gets killed or the timer runs out.  I have the Defeat timers set to maximum, but battles take a long time sometimes.  I need my followers to stay down until I revive them or for 30 minutes real time or something.

Is there a combination of settings I can use or is there a relatively straightforward code modification I can make?

Thanks!

Personally I like the idea that my followers can rescue me but if you don't or want to make it harder try - Stay Down https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41228  or select the disable bleed-out recovery option in Nether's Follower Framework.  I think Follower Live Package does this by default or has an option to do so but I've never used it.   You could also try Longer Bleedout Duration - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50495

I'm not able to silently knock down an NPC. When I sneak behind them with my weapon sheathed and push the action key nothing happens. If I'm sneaking behind them with my weapon out and press the action key my character makes a noise and they throw their hands up and surrender. I'm using the 5.3.6 Bane edition but I've tried every other version as well including the Baka one. Anyone have any idea what might be causing this?

Hey was wondering if anyone knows where defeat should be in the load order, decided to fix up my load order last night so I can have a stable game but out of everything, defeat stopped working, no matter what options I choose, the enemy will just kill me and no trigger for defeat will happen. Can’t even surrender, I haven’t changed anything except the load order.

On 12/18/2022 at 4:25 PM, axz2 said:

Personally I like the idea that my followers can rescue me but if you don't or want to make it harder try - Stay Down https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41228  or select the disable bleed-out recovery option in Nether's Follower Framework.  I think Follower Live Package does this by default or has an option to do so but I've never used it.   You could also try Longer Bleedout Duration - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50495

Thanks so much, I'm going to try Stay Down.  I have Follower Live Package but I haven't explored it yet (still setting up load order etc).  I prefer EFF, but if it comes down to it I'll try Nether Follower Framework.  NFF only allows 10 followers (?), and I usually roam with up to 15.  I'm setting up a playthrough with SoT, OBIS, Genesis, etc, so I'll need all the help I can get!

Any idea why the defeat menu will not pop up in the mcm? is there a chance that SL kidnapped is messing with defeat just a bit confused as to why I cannot see the defeat menu nor get any of the hotkeys to work. I made sure to run fnis after installing and even sort the modlist with loot and still nothing happens although I am able to grab the burlap hood with simple mod item spawner so it seems defeat is there. I am also on AE 1.6.640 and all my other sexlab mods work just fine except defeat. Not sure if installing defeat and sl kidnapped at the same time matters but SL kidnapped works just fine. Any help is appreciated I have searched around the forums and still unable to find a solution sadly reinstalling the mod has not worked either.

• 2 weeks later...

My character gets stuck after being knocked down almost every time my health goes to zero, even AFTER I uninstalled the mod by doing everything the original description said (uninstalled via MCM, deleted the mod, cleaned my save, reran FNIS).

I'm losing my mind because even when the mod is completely gone my character keeps getting stuck in the knockdown stage instead of just dying. Anyone have a fix for this?

ScreenShot13.png

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Billmate said:

After surrendering nothing happens my character just stands there with struggle bar, etc... No scene is activated.

(Surrening ends up working on some people, but the sex scene doesn't happen they just undress me and then kill me...) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2022 at 7:50 PM, H0t Sausage Grrl said:

Sorry if this has already been answered before but how do I update SL basic Defeat to post AE Skyrim? I'm getting the Form 43 warning for that plugin. I've read briefly that I need to open and save in SE Creation Kit to do that but since I have never used it before, that seems at least quite daunting, so if that is the best course of action, could someone point me to a tutorial on how to do that on the SE Creation Kit?

I'm a little late on this one, but for future reference as this is the only search result for "Form 43" on this topic, I've just completed the steps to get rid of the Form 43 error.

To do it, you have to

1: Setup the Special Edition Creation Kit

2: Set the mod as active in the Creation Kit and merely save it

To do this, I referenced the three following videos.

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3FuJA1UGvQ (GamerPoets - Skyrim AE/SE Creation Kit || Installation & Setup) - Goes over installation, which took me way to long

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuKU4acGCdY (GamerPoets - Skyrim AE Creation Kit || SO MANY FIXES) - Goes over patches to the CK, not sure if this is necessary, but I did it anyway

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNnGdLFx0II (cfs 111 - Skyrim SE Converting Form 43 plugins to Form 44) - Shows you how to set the mod as active and save it

Edited by clockian