[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

18 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

v2.7 is now available to download

Two additional toggles on the main options page.

1. Allow gender swap. Turns the player into the aggressor, rather than the victim for CSA and Abductions (typically this will only matter for F/F).  @Coogs

2. Allow furniture. In CSA, uses scan distance in your AAF.ini file. In Abductions, the scan distance is 1/2 of your safe movement range setting. @Olmech

sweet, thanks a bunch! I'll give it a try

On 8/5/2019 at 8:26 PM, JBpy said:

Right now, Raider Pet is not compatible. If you talk to a raider while you are captured, there is a warning that says nobody is interested in you. That prevents Raider Pet from starting. We will have to wait for Flashy to see how to get around that problem.

I had no problems with realhandcuffs. If I remember correctly, there were three options: . Enable restraints. Enable Real Handcuffs integration. And then adjust the percentage (which I have in 100%)

I do have those 3 options as well in my mcm but I've never been able to get any reaction out of them and I can never get them to automatically be put on the player. Even having the Real Handcuffs debug turned on there aren't any responses outside of me putting them on manually which is what I resorted to during abductions silly but it will work for now. Even testing this on new clean saves with minimal load order I can't get it to automatically cuff the player. I must have a wrong version of AAF or something I can't think of anything else beyond the mod just not working because its experimental if thats the case its beyond me.

15 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

I do have those 3 options as well in my mcm but I've never been able to get any reaction out of them and I can never get them to automatically be put on the player. Even having the Real Handcuffs debug turned on there aren't any responses outside of me putting them on manually which is what I resorted to during abductions silly but it will work for now. Even testing this on new clean saves with minimal load order I can't get it to automatically cuff the player. I must have a wrong version of AAF or something I can't think of anything else beyond the mod just not working because its experimental if thats the case its beyond me.

Thats weird. The mod is quite stable in those parts, at least for me. I never had problems with handcuffs. Do your handcuffs work with Violate? (although you should not use both mods at the same time).

A small request for Flashy :grimace: if you like the idea. If my character is subservient, can she ask to have her handcuffs removed? When you start at a low level it is very likely that you will end up in an enemy camp and it will be very difficult to remove the handcuffs. (unless you have previously chosen the right perks).

Right now, when MC is subservient she has 4 options.

Freedom (if you have enough charisma)

Food

Water

Sex

Food and Water could be included in a single option, which would leave a free option: that could be to get rid of handcuffs (if the character has handcuffs).

Which leads me to remember. If my character is not subservient and managed to take off his handcuffs, could the captors warn her and put them back?

I plan...or planned...on downloading most of the RSA modules but this one was first. How have you all gotten it to work? I have all the requirements in place, I have animations.  But they don't work worth shit.  To test I ran up to some raiders in order to lose and see what happens. Happens to be a dog with them and I don't know what pack included the pooch but the animation was totally shot... the dog started humping in what was about a 3 second clip which just kept repeating for about a minute. Then a raider did the same thing. A single stage (or phase) of animation over and over and over again.

Been keeping busy playing Skyrim SE but would like to build on the mods for Fallout 4 in my down time. Just not sure what to do with it except wipe all the mods and start from a fresh install of the game.

31 minutes ago, Malphias said:

I plan...or planned...on downloading most of the RSA modules but this one was first. How have you all gotten it to work? I have all the requirements in place, I have animations.  But they don't work worth shit.  To test I ran up to some raiders in order to lose and see what happens. Happens to be a dog with them and I don't know what pack included the pooch but the animation was totally shot... the dog started humping in what was about a 3 second clip which just kept repeating for about a minute. Then a raider did the same thing. A single stage (or phase) of animation over and over and over again.

Been keeping busy playing Skyrim SE but would like to build on the mods for Fallout 4 in my down time. Just not sure what to do with it except wipe all the mods and start from a fresh install of the game.

By the sounds of it CSA is working, but your install of AAF is not quite right! double check you have AAF installed correctly.  RSE CSA dose not have animations as that is handled by AAF

19 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

By the sounds of it CSA is working, but your install of AAF is not quite right! double check you have AAF installed correctly.  RSE CSA dose not have animations as that is handled by AAF

Thanks, but yes. Everything is installed right. AAF, Themes, Body Replacers, Animations, etc.  Like I said, may just uninstall everything and start over. On this go around I made a backup copy of all things Vanilla before adding mods. So, may just remove all the mods in Vortex, replace all the files and directories for the game with the vanilla setup and start fresh. Most mods can uninstall easily enough but when you start messing with meshes it's not always the case.

May have another looksee at installing AAF and see if I missed something.

Off the point but....AAF is....not Sexlab. The interface kinda bites.

4 minutes ago, Malphias said:

Thanks, but yes. Everything is installed right. AAF, Themes, Body Replacers, Animations, etc.  Like I said, may just uninstall everything and start over. On this go around I made a backup copy of all things Vanilla before adding mods. So, may just remove all the mods in Vortex, replace all the files and directories for the game with the vanilla setup and start fresh. Most mods can uninstall easily enough but when you start messing with meshes it's not always the case.

May have another looksee at installing AAF and see if I missed something.

Off the point but....AAF is....not Sexlab. The interface kinda bites.

And not forgetting Scripts as well. At the moment I just have  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124848-aaf-a-comprehensive-installation-guide-and-resource-collection-wip/. and Flashy's mods installed with no other mods and it work as it should. This is my basic test bench setup. as a side note I think BP70's animations mite need an extra patch thats not listed on the above link.

31 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

And not forgetting Scripts as well. At the moment I just have  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124848-aaf-a-comprehensive-installation-guide-and-resource-collection-wip/. and Flashy's mods installed with no other mods and it work as it should. This is my basic test bench setup. as a side note I think BP70's animations mite need an extra patch thats not listed on the above link.

I think I read it here that I should not have used the "One Patch to Bang Them All", saw that too late. So, who knows, it might be the problem. I don't know about BP70's animations, right now I couldn't tell you which packs I'm using. And I don't know what a Flashy is either.

But, mine is a basic set up as well. Just essentials (Unofficial Patch, RaceMenu, etc) and  from here just AAF and everything it needs to get running, and this mod and everything it needs to get running.

Right out of the vault I hopped over to the high tension wires tower on the hill behind Abernathy's farm that has those respawning raiders on the other side of the river. Is there some reason I have to go to Sanctuary first or something else to trigger something?

As for the scripts, I will have a look but they should be installed as needed by Vortex.

I use those raiders as well for testing. When I say Flashy I mean the author of ALL the RSE mods eg Advanced need, brothels, Wasteland Rash, Combat surrender and Abduction (CSA), ect.ect.ect . As soon as you leave the vault you should get a popup appear saying Rse installed and to set RSE CSA up in the MCM no need to go to Sanctuary.

I'll have a look this weekend. Right now I think I've settled on the mods from here I want to play with in Skyrim. Think I have pretty much everything I want except Simple Slavery and Slaverun Reloaded. Slavery should work, but none of the 5 or 6 versions of it I tried would work for me and Slaverun Reloaded uses an older module and I'm not willing to roll back, besides, from what I've read it has dozens of issues *sigh*

So, I'm ready to put aside test play and go for it.

7 hours ago, Malphias said:

think I read it here that I should not have used the "One Patch to Bang Them All"

If you are using a new AAF version, you need that patch. I am on the latest AAF and use that patch with all the RSE mods and have no issues, so unfortunately...something has to be off on your install. I know and feel your pain. If I had a nickel for every time I just knew I did everything right only to find out later that I did not. Such is the nature of AAF. Other thing is that if you add or drop animation packs or poses, you must reinstall the One Patch every single time as it overwrites all of those. Just for shits and giggles, I highly recommend having a close look at this:

This is the guide I used to install everything and it is on point. Follow the steps and allow each step to overwrite.

Just a PSA, but if you're having weird inexplicable failures with any of the AAF reliant mods, try uninstalling Vis-G and seeing if that solves the problem. Right now there's some oddness going on with Scaleform GFx reliant mods and the speculation is that Fallout 4 allocates a static block of memory for Scaleform, hence there's an upper limit on how much memory all the combined Scaleform based mods can consume.

I have been plagued with a host of odd crashes and eventually traced it back to AAF / DEF_UI / Vis-G. I personally think that DEF_UI / Vis-G is doing something horribly inefficient because disabling all the inventory icons in DEF_UI pretty much removed all my instability issues, while modifying just about anything else (i.e. uninstalling many animation packs, adding and removing other Scaleform UI mods, etc) had no discernible affect.

10 hours ago, xtremeGoose said:

Just a PSA, but if you're having weird inexplicable failures with any of the AAF reliant mods, try uninstalling Vis-G and seeing if that solves the problem. Right now there's some oddness going on with Scaleform GFx reliant mods and the speculation is that Fallout 4 allocates a static block of memory for Scaleform, hence there's an upper limit on how much memory all the combined Scaleform based mods can consume.

I have been plagued with a host of odd crashes and eventually traced it back to AAF / DEF_UI / Vis-G. I personally think that DEF_UI / Vis-G is doing something horribly inefficient because disabling all the inventory icons in DEF_UI pretty much removed all my instability issues, while modifying just about anything else (i.e. uninstalling many animation packs, adding and removing other Scaleform UI mods, etc) had no discernible affect.

I was going thru a similar CTD effect based on this too.

I ended up using a item sorter and ui that used less resources then VIS-G.

I also had to edit the tags on that item sorted as the author decided to remove tags from food and drink items.

Not sure what is going on but this mod is not using all the animations that should be available to it. I know it just has to be something in this mod because Brothels does use all the animations available.

EDIT: Its just on the Abduction side. CSA is playing all the animations.

EDIT 2: Okay, you get different animations by choosing to be defiant. I just never choose that option because I need the food and water. Defiance will starve you to death.

No. This mod is feature complete at this point, as far as I am concerned. 

There likely won't be any updates or new mods from me in the future. Once Advanced Needs is done, I likely will be as well. Life just ain't what I was hoping it'd be this time round...

1 hour ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

No. This mod is feature complete at this point, as far as I am concerned. 

There likely won't be any updates or new mods from me in the future. Once Advanced Needs is done, I likely will be as well. Life just ain't what I was hoping it'd be this time round...

Sorry to hear you’re leaving again, ??

Hopefully you just need another break and you will be back in 9 to 12 months.  If not and this is permanent, then good luck in all of your endeavors.  You are one of the best.

Please mark all of your mods as final versions and yada yada yada

good luck!!!

Minor mistake in 2.7 MCM menu:

Wrong hint shown Raider Pet Integration in CSA: Abductions.

"When ON, movement range and location change functions are disabled in Player Abductions"

Obviously this isn't something gamebreaking, but... well, its a bug and i noticed it, so here i am nagging about it.

1 hour ago, galgat said:

I am wondering if I have missed a tick in the MCM, but are there threesome's, and foursomes in this mod ?  It is just that I have not seen any, and was wondering.

Yup you can have threesome's. you need to enable them in the MCM I think it's in General or CSA option menu. but it is there. ?

That's a shame to hear you be leaving.

I was going ask if chance you be willing to add bad ending animation as an option to as the way human, and non-feral ghouls kill you character on the death outcome and have them as an option to how your character execute a surrendered foe.  

19 minutes ago, Soaryne said:

That's a shame to hear you be leaving.

I was going ask if chance you be willing to add bad ending animation as an option to as the way human, and non-feral ghouls kill you character on the death outcome and have them as an option to how your character execute a surrendered foe.  

Thats already included as an optional outcome feature in the CSA menu. Im not sure about the other way around where the player submits an enemy, but its definitely there for player submission.

Question, what edit do I have to do to get the RSE II mod to target the npc Vulpine race members? I try adding the vulpinerace ID to the allow races where human, ghoul, and super mutant race id where but the mod still will use the vulpine npc for it's rapist or target the vulpine companions.