[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

18 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

love your mods, I just need to know, what needs to happen to get abducted, I set the mcm to 100, and slept in a couple cabins near sanctuary, but have not been abducted.

There is no sleep kidnapping in this mod. This is surrendering to your enemies in battle and THEN being kidnapped.

15 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Best advice I can give: Stop using the ONE PATCH TO BANG THEM ALL

You have to use that patch on a new install. I tried reverting back to CBBE and EVB, but the way everything is set up now that combination just did not work for me. If you install AAF with the guide provided by @an3k, AAF will work buttery smooth with Fusion Girl and Bodytalk. Only issues I currently have is headless ghouls, a poor selection of clothes for Fusion Girl and I despise the Bodytalk body. But support for CBBE and EVB is being phased out and the required Polistiro patch required for morphing with those bodies is also unsupported. Its pretty much FG/BT or nothing anymore. Good news is that Fusion Girl is a nice body. Clothes just need to catch up. BT however is hideous.

Thats gross. FORCING people to use body mods that have next to ZERO support in the clothing/armor world. All for what? Animated pussies and erections?

Whatever. I'll stick with the build of AAF I have now, which works flawlessly, with my CBBE body and access to the entire mod-world of clothing and armor. And zero problems in my gaming.

14 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Thats gross. FORCING people to use body mods that have next to ZERO support in the clothing/armor world. All for what? Animated pussies and erections

Yeah...

I purposely deleted all of my archived AAF files to force me to adapt. It was painful, but Fusion Girl is nice. Working knees, no other files needed to fix flat chest and bottom. Lazman just released his outfit replacer mod for FG and it is superb. Cant get used to BT man boobs though and the holstein cow ass.

4 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Yeah...

I purposely deleted all of my archived AAF files to force me to adapt. It was painful, but Fusion Girl is nice. Working knees, no other files needed to fix flat chest and bottom. Lazman just released his outfit replacer mod for FG and it is superb. Cant get used to BT man boobs though and the holstein cow ass.

Truth is, as I've said before, my love affair with the whole "adult" mod scene is waning anyways. The whole sex aspect of the game is just not what motivates me to play like it once used to. Building situational mods that use that as a possible outcome? Sure. I'm all for that because its part of life in that game world as a whole. But driving myself nuts to conform to what other people tell me I **have** to do in order to have that? No. Its just too much work and not enough payoff in my mind. But whatever, to each their own.

And yes! Walk timer to 5 seconds is glorious! :)

Same here. Fusion Girl seems like a good complement, but my game does not specifically revolve around that.

Today I discovered that Diamond City guards can warn you for trying to urinate in the city! I was in an emergency and I had a good time looking for a place far from them. On the third attempt I could do it. LOL, if you're considering ideas, the guards could arrest you if they catch you trying to do your needs on more than one occasion.

I also discovered that there is a huge drop in charisma the day the female character has her period. I should have suspected it when she got out of bed and began to scream, ha. If I had known, I wouldn't go to clean a raiders camp. Because when I lost against them I couldn't convince them to let me go xD

I love that about your mods. And that's why I look forward to the "Beggar Whore" mod by Tentacus. Because you can get your own stories. And as long as it continues to work wonders, I prefer not to touch my AAF installation (It was a headache to make everything functional, anyway ...)

17 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Today I discovered that Diamond City guards can warn you for trying to urinate in the city! I was in an emergency and I had a good time looking for a place far from them. On the third attempt I could do it. LOL, if you're considering ideas, the guards could arrest you if they catch you trying to do your needs on more than one occasion.

Someone is using the Nexus build of Advanced Needs 2, I see! ;)

Youre the first one to notice and comment on it.  While looking for voice lines a while back, I noted there seemed to be an unused line for DC guards about no squatting and I thought, hmmm, that could make a good addition to Advanced Needs 2. And look at that... you found a nice little easter egg moment. :)

ScreenShot847.png.8cdc596b8a7d73beddd97929014c0201.pngScreenShot848.png.a78a110dbbaac4cef8ddfcfd6bd77973.pngScreenShot849.png.a409ae84fde3c4e6e69f93045fd0a904.png

And yes, for those curious, all lines in this exchange are voiced with vanilla voice files.

There is one more surprise in the mod about bathroom needs that triggers under very specific circumstance. But I'll leave that to people to find out.

Speaking of Advanced Needs 2, it made it into the top 10 Hot Files (#10 right now)!!!

image.png.2030a3971fdd6243a253ff360efd8625.png

2 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Truth is, as I've said before, my love affair with the whole "adult" mod scene is waning anyways. The whole sex aspect of the game is just not what motivates me to play like it once used to. Building situational mods that use that as a possible outcome? Sure. I'm all for that because its part of life in that game world as a whole. But driving myself nuts to conform to what other people tell me I **have** to do in order to have that? No. Its just too much work and not enough payoff in my mind. But whatever, to each their own

Sex is a part of life, no getting around that. Ive never met a beautiful woman where my first thoughts centered on her mental aptitude. Perhaps thats shallow of me be Im just being honest. However, just sex with no substance wont keep your interest long. If Violate, SEU, (insert cookie cutter mod here) were all there was, I would have quit playing this game two years ago. Thankfully RSE came along and I kept playing. Now there are a few other mods coming along that will further a gamers ability to build a story. It adds real content to the game that a DLC could not. They dare not touch the stories of the soul and I understand why. But stories of the soul are what a world turned upside down is and should be about. So thank you brave storytellers for painting black the rainbows given to us by greedy developers that would have us believe evil could not only fail to flourish, but perhaps even become the dominant force in a world gone mad. That is indeed the other side of the story that needs to be told.

28 minutes ago, Olmech said:

<snip>

Now there are a few other mods coming along that will further a gamers ability to build a story. It adds real content to the game that a DLC could not. They dare not touch the stories of the soul and I understand why. But stories of the soul are what a world turned upside down is and should be about. So thank you brave storytellers for painting black the rainbows given to us by greedy developers that would have us believe evil could not only fail to flourish, but perhaps even become the dominant force in a world gone mad. That is indeed the other side of the story that needs to be told.

And this here ^^^, this is the exact reason why I wish I could release Lana to the world. Because her entire story arc, mod-long, is a true story of the soul. Of seeing the darkness of this new world, how it is completely turned upside down, of being completely heartbroken over all that has been lost. About having actual reactions to the things she feels, the things she lost and things she has to do in order to survive in this new world. She is the foil by which the player can experience that world, in a way that Beth never made the player character do. She literally makes the story of the game all the more "human", I guess you could say.

Here is something noone has ever seen. If you really want to know what kind of soul moments Lana has in her story, this is but one of hundreds and is far from the most poignant of them, for sure. There are others that would just tear at a person, emotionally, if they were of the sort to feel such things that is.

ScreenShot397.png.babe310a1b3baaa6a9c8c9b496fa9ed9.png

Thing is, even though I really wish I could release her, I made a promise to someone to not release her and I value keeping my word to that person so much more than I feel the need to have my greatest creative achievement set loose upon the world. For though some would say CSA or Advanced Needs are my masterpiece mods, they really aren't. Lana is. By a VERY large margin.

But, I will keep my promise. If one day I get released from it though...

1 hour ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

But, I will keep my promise. If one day I get released from it though

Well I sincerely hope she can be releasef one day. However I do offer my services as a bets tester. I mean...if you ever do get the release, you should have her ready to go. Just sayin....

8 hours ago, Olmech said:

Highly recommend anyone using RSE mods to change walk timer in AAF ini to 5 seconds from 30. Really makes everything much more fluid unless you like your characters staring at each other for 30+ seconds.

Where is the AAF ini located?  Is it walk_timeout = 30 ; After this number of seconds, consider the walking phase failed and skip to animation. -1 to disable.?

1 minute ago, reconphil said:

Where is the AAF ini located?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\AAF\AAF_settings.ini

Edit that file. Look near the bottom for:

[ADVANCED SETTINGS]

walk_timeout                    = 5

Mine is set to 5, but whatever yours is, change it to 5 and then save the file. Next time you load up the game, you'll find animation start a LOT faster.

5 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\AAF\AAF_settings.ini

Edit that file. Look near the bottom for:

[ADVANCED SETTINGS]

walk_timeout                    = 5

Mine is set to 5, but whatever yours is, change it to 5 and then save the file. Next time you load up the game, you'll find animation start a LOT faster.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, goosetrip said:

5 seconds sure worked for me.  Love fusion girl.  Hate BodyTalk -- don't know why AAF is trying to force us to use BodyTalk.  IMHO, BodyTalk truly sucks.

I took all the sliders down to 0 except the erection / penis sliders as the directions said and the bodies all became normal.  As an aside, where do I find my Load Order to print or put in a Notebook/Notebook++ file?  Nevermind, I found it!

18 hours ago, ETSubmariner said:

Is it 30 seconds to help with script lag? Or was it just a random #?

Well, the name of the variable is a clue. It's called "walk_timeout" because the idea is that the identified actors for the scene walk from their starting positions to the location where the animation will commence. However a lot of the time AAF has trouble pathfinding them to the right spot and ends up trying to work out how to get them there for so long that they don't even begin walking before the timeout is reached.

v2.7 is now available to download

Two additional toggles on the main options page.

1. Allow gender swap. Turns the player into the aggressor, rather than the victim for CSA and Abductions (typically this will only matter for F/F).  @Coogs

2. Allow furniture. In CSA, uses scan distance in your AAF.ini file. In Abductions, the scan distance is 1/2 of your safe movement range setting. @Olmech

4 hours ago, kaizersoze27 said:

Does this mod include sex animations as well or other AAF sex animation have to be installed? If other animations have to be installed, then any recommendations please?

You will need to look at that and determine for yourself what animation packs you will want, but yes they are separate.