[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

On 7/23/2019 at 9:03 PM, Stncold said:

Real Handcuff integration isn't working either. On and at 100% but no cuffs. Again that may be due to said fucked up save, but I've had no issues on the real handcuff front with Violate. 

I have this problem too. Real Handcuffs is set to 100%, Integration On, and although the mod itself works just fine (I've tested it for sure . . .), my character is never handcuffed at any point. I just apply them myself, but the fun factor is reduced because I am making choices about how they're applied rather than finding out what the mod did to me. I have tried On and Off again (lol), and I wonder if maybe they're being applied before the mod strips the character, resulting in them simply being removed?

Unrelated, this mod works really great! I only had one weirdness where it seemed they were stuck, but I reloaded. Abductions and rapes and beatings work all the time. Is the player prevented from being beat to death? I had to add Life Giver perk to ensure I wouldn't just kick the bucket from the beatings. lol

1 hour ago, Spectre5342 said:

I was able to get Devious Devices working finally but being locked in one is only an outcome in Surrender it doesn't seem to happen in Abductions. I'm not able to get the player auto handcuffed at the start of abductions either so I've just resorted to locking myself in a pair. Has anyone managed to get Real Handcuffs to work in RSE 2? Raider Pet Integration doesn't seem to have any effect either. I know RSE 2 is experimental so it'll just take time to improve its functions but is there anything about the order of the mods that would cause them to not work?

Right now, Raider Pet is not compatible. If you talk to a raider while you are captured, there is a warning that says nobody is interested in you. That prevents Raider Pet from starting. We will have to wait for Flashy to see how to get around that problem.

I had no problems with realhandcuffs. If I remember correctly, there were three options: . Enable restraints. Enable Real Handcuffs integration. And then adjust the percentage (which I have in 100%)

3 minutes ago, ETSubmariner said:

I am hoping you might add the reset/clone button also to the holotape instead of just E)Talk. I had a slave that had no response at all but clicking. The reset button in the holotape would solve that. 

I dont have a holotape, nor do I clone NPCs. There are no slaves or slavery in this mod at all - you likely have CSA confused with something else.

7 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Right now, Raider Pet is not compatible. If you talk to a raider while you are captured, there is a warning that says nobody is interested in you. That prevents Raider Pet from starting. We will have to wait for Flashy to see how to get around that problem.

I had no problems with realhandcuffs. If I remember correctly, there were three options: . Enable restraints. Enable Real Handcuffs integration. And then adjust the percentage (which I have in 100%)

Yeah, if you are already abducted you can't use Raider Pet. For that you need to be out in the normal world without weapons in inventory and go find raiders. I suppose you could escape and go back afterwards, but I think CSA would consider that priority recapture. Plenty of raiders though who don't mind having a pet.

29 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I dont have a holotape, nor do I clone NPCs. There are no slaves or slavery in this mod at all - you likely have CSA confused with something else.

Oops! I had a few tabs open for this and Just Business, switching back and forth to see what's what and quite obviously failed. Deleted.

On 7/23/2019 at 4:13 AM, mrkick said:

Heya guys.

Got a bit of a problem with CSA. When I got defeated in combat, my character surrenders, the enemy comes to me, and I can click on the conversation. But after that, both characters, mine, and the enemy, just stay there, staring at each other, doing nothing. No animation occurs, and the only way out is the reset button. It happens with every race, be it humanoid or not.

Ive got every animation pack installed, inlcuding the themes for AAF, which, seems to work perfectly with other mods, calling animations and that.

What did I do wrong? What am I missing? 

Thanks in advance guys!

Did you figure this out? 

I'm having the same issue. AFF works, RSE Shenanigans and Brothels are running fine and calling animations, but any time I try and get defeated my character cowers and has the dialogue option after which the raider threatens her, Then they just stand there looking at each other and all nearby raiders gather up to stand around as well. 

Left it running for a few minutes and nothing happens. Any trouble-shooting ideas would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, apathetic said:

Did you figure this out? 

I'm having the same issue. AFF works, RSE Shenanigans and Brothels are running fine and calling animations, but any time I try and get defeated my character cowers and has the dialogue option after which the raider threatens her, Then they just stand there looking at each other and all nearby raiders gather up to stand around as well. 

Left it running for a few minutes and nothing happens. Any trouble-shooting ideas would be appreciated.

I had the same issue or at least one similar. For me it seemed like a conflict with Shenanigans triggering at the same time CSA was trying to do its thing. Try disabling Shenanigans and see if you still have the same issue. Of note though, I have found that even when things are working just fine there is a 30ish second delay (could be more lore less for you depending on what your “walk time out” setting is in AAF) between the dialog and the animation triggering.

2 hours ago, apathetic said:

Did you figure this out? 

I had a conflict where if my character was nude when defeated, that other mod took priority/wanted it's dialogue to happen but couldn't, so we'd all stand around. Once I realized I need to be wear something in battle (what?), the normal surrender dialogue began, though there is some delay of 10-30 seconds either way.

As Number24 pointed out, altering your AAF.ini setting for walk time out from the default 30 seconds to something less helps a lot (reduces the "gathering" of AAF). And. CSA is a VERY complex mod, doing some rather complex things before it can make dialogue happen. Its the trade off of having the immersion that is wanted. It can be simple and fast, or it can be immersive and take its time to do things right.

19 hours ago, JBpy said:

I can help you with that. It happened to me twice during my kidnappings. I don't know why, but I think it's related to beatings.

Open the console and type this: player.caa animarchetypeplayer 

On the other, unfortunately I can't help you because I haven't reached that point yet. I have been kidnapped twice and on both occasions I decided to give up my chest, because the camps were very difficult places for my low-level character.

Thanks, minor issue solved ?

Update: Don't know if there is a connection, but closing and re-opening the terminal-driven doors inside have had an effect: I'm out of the stockpile... Maybe because script-opened doors? If anyone notices this at the stockpile, let us know, could be very interesting.

Having an issue. RES2 CSA does not seem to recognize any furniture animations. It just wont play them. Solicitation mod works fine with furniture so I figure it must be something different about what tags this mod chooses to use.

On 5/22/2019 at 12:28 PM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Hopefully you papyrus logging enabled. You can easily check your Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script folder and see if you have any. The logs should say what the AAF error code was, which will help people to help you fix the issue. If that folder is empty or doesn't exist, logging is not enabled and you will need to follow these instructions: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Enable_Debug_Logging.

Once you have logs, you can share "Papyrus.0.log" and this might help someone to narrow down the problem.

Now you have me thinking about ways to add Devious Devices and NOT make it a requirement for people, so those that don't want to use it can still run the mod... ?

But either way, if I end up not being able to do it, the bondage animations from Grey User are part of the Resources ESM, so making a bondage scenario is easy.

I know this is a bit of a late reply but my problem was that I didn't have the correct or animations it was looking for FF animations which I hadn't installed, so anyone with the same problem check your animations.

"Failed to start 'FF' scene because there are no 'FEMALE HUMAN + FEMALE HUMAN' animations."

40 minutes ago, kwando said:

I know this is a bit of a late reply but my problem was that I didn't have the correct or animations it was looking for FF animations which I hadn't installed, so anyone with the same problem check your animations.

"Failed to start 'FF' scene because there are no 'FEMALE HUMAN + FEMALE HUMAN' animations."

Better late then never. Good on you for posting a solution to your problem just wish others would do it more rather then not giving feed back.

3 minutes ago, Arcturus7777 said:

love your mods, I just need to know, what needs to happen to get abducted, I set the mcm to 100, and slept in a couple cabins near sanctuary, but have not been abducted.

get into a fight with raider's and surrender to start a CSA event after the CSA event the magic begins.

19 hours ago, Olmech said:

Having an issue. RES2 CSA does not seem to recognize any furniture animations. It just wont play them. Solicitation mod works fine with furniture so I figure it must be something different about what tags this mod chooses to use.

are the Furniture animations marked as aggressive ? as I think only animations with the aggressive tag will be used in a CSA event.

I think this more of a Random shenanigan's Thing?

2 hours ago, mashup47 said:

are the Furniture animations marked as aggressive ? as I think only animations with the aggressive tag will be used in a CSA event.

I think this more of a Random shenanigan's Thing?

Im sure thats what it is but it is a bit silly. In some places you are surrounded by furniture that would make sense to be used but nope, to the floor we always go. I would like to see a toggle that allows furniture to take priority when available as to me those animations would just make sense. My companion makes use of them via Shenanigans so I know the animations work.

1 hour ago, Olmech said:

Im sure thats what it is but it is a bit silly. In some places you are surrounded by furniture that would make sense to be used but nope, to the floor we always go. I would like to see a toggle that allows furniture to take priority when available as to me those animations would just make sense. My companion makes use of them via Shenanigans so I know the animations work.

If you had the know how I suppose you could edit themes tags to use them?

"RSEs abductions are coded to ignore furniture. For one good reason - if it finds and selects a furniture outside of your safe movement radius, it results in instant hostility and an end to the abduction, in a not-good way. That is why it doesnt work. Its noone else's doing and purely mine to avoid problems."

3 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

If you had the know how I suppose you could edit themes tags to use them?

I dont think you could do that unless you edit the tags that RSE actually calls and I really wouldnt want to do that. @Flashy (JoeR) explained on another thread that he purposely designed CSA to avoid furniture for good reason. It could call on a piece of furniture outside the safe zone and cause hostilities to begin when your character proceeds to go to that furniture. That being said, it seems to me that you could increase the safe range to say 6000 and limit furniture search radius to 2000 which should in theory keep you inside the safe range. This would allow use of SMBed in Faneuil Hall, chairs and sofas in Shamrock Taphouse, etc without going over the limit which also opens up so many more animation possibilities. It is not however a huge thing. The mod is working very well for me...better than ever actually. What I propose is more of a refinement of what is already very, very good.

Just now, Olmech said:

I dont think you could do that unless you edit the tags that RSE actually calls and I really wouldnt want to do that. @Flashy (JoeR) explained on another thread that he purposely designed CSA to avoid furniture for good reason. It could call on a piece of furniture outside the safe zone and cause hostilities to begin when your character proceeds to go to that furniture. That being said, it seems to me that you could increase the safe range to say 6000 and limit furniture search radius to 2000 which should in theory keep you inside the safe range. This would allow use of SMBed in Faneuil Hall, chairs and sofas in Shamrock Taphouse, etc without going over the limit which also opens up so many more animation possibilities. It is not however a huge thing. The mod is working very well for me...better than ever actually. What I propose is more of a refinement of what is already very, very good.

Yup!  just now found that and come back here to report back!

45 minutes ago, Olmech said:

I can certainly add a toggle into the MCM that asks if one would like to allow furniture anims and then leave it up to them to tweak their AAF ini and abduction free movement range settings. Nothing easier. I'll add that to the list of things to add.

1 hour ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I'll add that to the list of things to add.

Very cool brother. Very cool indeed. If you do this, consider allowing furniture for CSA as well. Hell, it may already allow it. Both times I have been defeated were out in wide open spaces with nothing but trees and water around. But, for those times you get beaten in settlement defense or urban areas....

Best advice I can give: Stop using the ONE PATCH TO BANG THEM ALL.

From what I have been reading all over the place, nothing but trouble for people since that thing came out...

I mean... are cum stains really that important?

My advice, let that thing get fixed. Let it be proven stable. Let it show that it is no longer causing problems. Then use it. I do NOT use that thing at all and I have ZERO problems with any mod that uses AAF. Zero.

Aside from that, CSA is not at fault. It sends the actors to AAF, thats it. If you see the begging dialogue, then it is calling AAF and from there, its out of my hands.

So either you need TAGS installed or youre using the ONE PATCH.