[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

On 8/22/2019 at 1:29 AM, mashup47 said:

Yup you can have threesome's. you need to enable them in the MCM I think it's in General or CSA option menu. but it is there. ?

Thank you! I will look, I missed it, I remember it was in RSE, I just had missed it in RSE II... I will look again when I re install RSE II CSA.  I am fumbling with some other mods right now.

EDIT>>>Were there not stalkers in RSE CSA, I do not remember seeing anything about them in the RSE II CSA.  But I may be thinking of a different Mod like MCG or something.  Seems like they would catch you when you were trying to sleep or wait at some locations in the game.

27 minutes ago, galgat said:

Thank you! I will look, I missed it, I remember it was in RSE, I just had missed it in RSE II... I will look again when I re install RSE II CSA.  I am fumbling with some other mods right now.

EDIT>>>Were there not stalkers in RSE CSA, I do not remember seeing anything about them in the RSE II CSA.  But I may be thinking of a different Mod like MCG or something.  Seems like they would catch you when you were trying to sleep or wait at some locations in the game.

Sorry forgot to come back and say it's random shenanigans that has the threesome option. and the stalker's I'm not sure but I think that got dropped. ?

44 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Sorry forgot to come back and say it's random shenanigans that has the threesome option. and the stalker's I'm not sure but I think that got dropped. ?

KK, that makes sense I knew I was not finding the option for threesomes, and foursomes.. :)

For some reason the abductions are not working, after the enemy ends the scene he comes to talk to my character and hits me, the screen goes all black and nothing else happens. I suppose when everything goes black I should be transported to another location, but I remain in the same location that I was attacked.

On 8/23/2019 at 4:19 PM, galgat said:

Elements has karma.  These are your stalkers.  If you sleep in an area where you get the message "you feel distant eyes..."   the stalker may not do anything, may rob you, or may either lock you in Devious devices.  Or assault you when you wake up.  

Rse the original had it all.  I am waiting for stalkers in karma.   Cum guzzler/nympho etc in FAP...  bounty hunters I am not crazy about.  I use combat stalkers and that is great.  Shut off the notices and get jumped by those who sneak up on you.  Works well... 

John

14 hours ago, TheShadowHunter said:

For some reason the abductions are not working, after the enemy ends the scene he comes to talk to my character and hits me, the screen goes all black and nothing else happens. I suppose when everything goes black I should be transported to another location, but I remain in the same location that I was attacked.

Two settings for you to double check in MCM.

First under Player Abductions what is your percentage chance set at? If you want to guarantee that your character will be abducted after surrendering set the percentage to 100%. Same goes for companion abductions.

Second there is a setting I believe called "Allow Abductions above level". If this is turned "Off" (it is off by default) your character will never be sent to an abduction site that is to high of a level for you. However at low character levels certain enemy types (for example Gunners) don't have any sites that are of appropriate level. When CSA encounters this situation it will abort the abduction. So you have two options: 1) Turn the setting "On" and accept that there is a chance that you well be sent somewhere with enemies that way out level you and it will be difficult to escape, or 2) Leave the setting turned "Off" and accept that for the first several levels certain enemies won't be able to abduct you but those that can will send you to level appropriate sites.

Hope this helps.

Anyone knows if we gonna recive an update like advanced needs 2? the recent update of advanced needs 2 says that the player AND/OR the follower can be abducted, Im asking becuz wa I have seen in the mod is that either the player or the follower can be abducted, but not both, thnx in advance.

Another subject, can we have a bridge between conqueror-mutants and raiders to become a public enemy of the commmonwealth after the captivity? i know it maybe will break the main line, but to be honest, I like the unexpected history that makes survive the commonwealth, ty in advance.

5 hours ago, magnusx said:

Anyone knows if we gonna recive an update like advanced needs 2? the recent update of advanced needs 2 says that the player AND/OR the follower can be abducted, Im asking becuz wa I have seen in the mod is that either the player or the follower can be abducted, but not both, thnx in advance.

Another subject, can we have a bridge between conqueror-mutants and raiders to become a public enemy of the commmonwealth after the captivity? i know it maybe will break the main line, but to be honest, I like the unexpected history that makes survive the commonwealth, ty in advance.

Sorry, no. Once I have gotten AN2 done to my satisfaction and all of the bugs are dealt with, I'm out.

There is only one mod that I would come back for, in order to release it, but thats likely never going to happen now, so ... yeah, no more updates on any of my mods.

CSA is feature complete and bug-free anyways, as far as I am concerned.

1 hour ago, Number24 said:

Two settings for you to double check in MCM.

First under Player Abductions what is your percentage chance set at? If you want to guarantee that your character will be abducted after surrendering set the percentage to 100%. Same goes for companion abductions.

Second there is a setting I believe called "Allow Abductions above level". If this is turned "Off" (it is off by default) your character will never be sent to an abduction site that is to high of a level for you. However at low character levels certain enemy types (for example Gunners) don't have any sites that are of appropriate level. When CSA encounters this situation it will abort the abduction. So you have two options: 1) Turn the setting "On" and accept that there is a chance that you well be sent somewhere with enemies that way out level you and it will be difficult to escape, or 2) Leave the setting turned "Off" and accept that for the first several levels certain enemies won't be able to abduct you but those that can will send you to level appropriate sites.

Hope this helps.

I've been doing some tests, and found that only my character can't be kidnapped, I set the percentage of followers to 100% and they are kidnapped, but my character still has the same error, the screen goes black after the enemy hits me, I get a quest but I'm not transported to another location. With that my character gets stuck on the black screen.

I had also looked at the option "Allow Abductions above level" but the error continues, the mod works correctly until it is transported to another location, because as I mentioned before, I get the quest when it is black screen but after I get stuck in the same place as the attack.

Thanks for trying to help. ^^

23 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Sorry, no. Once I have gotten AN2 done to my satisfaction and all of the bugs are dealt with, I'm out.

There is only one mod that I would come back for, in order to release it, but thats likely never going to happen now, so ... yeah, no more updates on any of my mods.

so sad but, tyvm!!! have enjoyed your work so much o/

36 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

>.<

Well, best wishes for the future, your mods are a must have!

On 8/22/2019 at 9:50 PM, Plaguetard said:

Just FYI, I was off for a couple weeks for vacation, and when I came back and update the latest version of this mod it seemed that the option where a male actor only rapes once isn't working. I'll do some more testing to confirm.

So, not sure why it had done this... started a new game and it worked just fine. Dunno...

4 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Well that breaks my heart. Thanks for the mods you brought. They are fantastic and made me start playing Fallout again.

14 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Sorry to hear that.  FAP and Karma remains...  haha.  Your work is legend brother.

John

Question about abductions: My character and companion were abducted and sent to some cell that looks like a town, but where I was sitting I was getting tons of radiation damage.  Once I moved to the limit of my freedom, the radiation reduced to zero, but by then I was at very low life.  I have Advanced Needs 2 so the rad damage is pretty lethal.  Is this working as intended?  Thanks.

4 minutes ago, IraqLobsterDoge said:

I got a gunner to surrender during combat, but when I approach them they just say "please man, don't kill me" and nothing happens after that...no dialogue screen or anything.

dose this always happen or sometimes when they surrender, is it just gunner's?  Do you have any mods that change dialog if so make sure RSE CSA is installed afterwards.

On 8/30/2019 at 10:25 PM, badbonez said:

Question about abductions: My character and companion were abducted and sent to some cell that looks like a town, but where I was sitting I was getting tons of radiation damage.  Once I moved to the limit of my freedom, the radiation reduced to zero, but by then I was at very low life.  I have Advanced Needs 2 so the rad damage is pretty lethal.  Is this working as intended?  Thanks.

what cell/location was it? do you have any mods that add anything in that CELL.

On 8/31/2019 at 7:12 PM, mashup47 said:

what cell/location was it? do you have any mods that add anything in that CELL.

It appears to be Camp Kendall.  But I know now that it must be another mod interfering because I started a new game installing mods and at one point the radiation didn't happen intially, but now it does.  I just don't know which mod is causing this.  Thanks.  

EDIT: So after looking at mods installed after CSA, it appears that the mod 50 Ways to Die at Dr. Nick's is the culprit. (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25564). Might be useful to someone in a similar situation.

I have tried using stealth kill... I crouch and says entering stealth kill.  I strike the NPC, but they don't die, just sit on ground, then get up, and hostile...

Maybe someone knows about this?

I even set stealth 5 just to have the stealth kills... is there some other requirements I need?

Thanks,

John

1 hour ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I have tried using stealth kill... I crouch and says entering stealth kill.  I strike the NPC, but they don't die, just sit on ground, then get up, and hostile...

Maybe someone knows about this?

I even set stealth 5 just to have the stealth kills... is there some other requirements I need?

Thanks,

John

You have to wait till you get the "No one can detect you message". You have to be crouching behind them. When everything works and you have your cursor on them, an option appears called "E) Silent Takedown". Marvellous feature.

17 minutes ago, Olmech said:

You have to wait till you get the "No one can detect you message". You have to be crouching behind them. When everything works and you have your cursor on them, an option appears called "E) Silent Takedown". Marvellous feature.

Thanks bud.

Most of my issues is the boss is never close. Like at Dunwhich.

Nothing tfc and select and moveto player wont take care of. Haha 

John

16 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Thanks bud.

Most of my issues is the boss is never close. Like at Dunwhich

You can increase the range of movement in the Abduction Config dramatically for places like that. I set mine to like 2,000,000 and if abducted to an exterior site, I can run all over the Commonwealth without breaking abduction. Of course when you are abducted to interior cells, you can go anywhere in that cell without breaking abduction. Leaving the interior cell or entering an interior cell will break it.