[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

22 hours ago, Kramer42 said:

I've got Atomic Lust, and Lietos animations, both of which- AFAIK- have F/F animations in them.

Leito's "vanilla" animations don't have FF, only FM. Atomic Lust has 1 FF. You'll need a patch for the mix, or, remove the gender tag from all the xml files. (I'd go with the patch)

Finally got my new game/AAF install running correctly. I have begun adapting to Fusion Girl/Bodytalk (this was the hard part for me). I loaded this mod to test with. I must say @Flashy (JoeR), this is your masterpiece that has eluded you for so long.  Bravo! The only thing I found that did not seem to work or perhaps I just do not understand its functionality was the safe range settings. No matter what I did with that setting, I got the same result. Go past a certain range, everyone gets mean. All in all this is just outstanding however.  Ill buy you a few beers soon!

Is an awesome mod, naw i got back to fallout 4 is a must, I like to have the heroine defeated and possibly preggo, and is possible, but having 10 days of slavery is too much, but i would like to hsve more naw becyz installed the mod of settle everywhere so naw gonna try to salvage parts for turrets aand scape on the style of Tony stark XD maybe gonna use sosome settlers as decoy using s ttower of recruitment sso the mutants csn have somthing to eat and not pay too much attention when i trigfer the scape XD tyvm for ur awesome mod

21 hours ago, sillybear said:

what about some functionality where

your companion, at "random" configurable intervals might sexually assualt you... perhaps not based on things that might conflict with non companions/followers doing it?  maybe radiation fried their brain so they dont know how to ask or proposition?

20 hours ago, magnusx said:

installed the mod of settle everywhere so naw gonna try to salvage parts for turrets aand scape on the style of Tony stark XD

Build this first:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32212

and this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/33217?tab=files

Because after all, youre being screwed, beaten, starved and have sleep deprivation. No time for salvaging!

8 hours ago, Olmech said:

Build this first:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32212

and this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/33217?tab=files

Because after all, youre being screwed, beaten, starved and have sleep deprivation. No time for salvaging!

In fat was pretty hard, stats went extra down, took me 7 days to collect all i could, made a barrier and was able to build one turret, was so hard to kill 3 supermutants and 3 dogs, all to get out and see i was at far harbor! Gulp quest triggered at night and was crazy, good way to bump into unexpected situations XD

First and foremost keep it up Flashy I am loving the revamps to RSE in RSEII.  Now to my question.  I started trying to find it in the 31 pages of discussion here but gave up.  In CSA when you choose Rape you get an message that states you get bad karma.  What does this bad karma do/go toward?  Is there a way to get good karma?  I noticed letting the person go results in no message.  Thanks for your time.

Sorry if this has been asked already, but there's a lot of pages to go through

I'm trying to get my female character to initiate rape animations as a male on female victims (by strap-on or futa mod). Everything seems to work fine, animations are initiated and what not, but my character (that's intended to be the male in the animation) is always acting as the female, while the female raider, for example, is the male in the animation.

Is there a way to switch this around? I couldn't find an option for that in MCM unless I'm blind and completely missed it.

2 minutes ago, Coogs said:

Is there a way to switch this around? I couldn't find an option for that in MCM unless I'm blind and completely missed it.

Not that I know of. Theres other mods that feature that but as of now, I dont think this one does.

Just now, Olmech said:

Not that I know of. Theres other mods that feature that but as of now, I dont think this one does.

Thanks for the reply. Do you know which other mods I could use? I'm basically just trying to get a surrender scenario that works for F/F where my female character acts as a male 

I've tried FP Violate, I can get my female character to act as male, but the alignment is always off by a lot

1 hour ago, Coogs said:

Thanks for the reply. Do you know which other mods I could use? I'm basically just trying to get a surrender scenario that works for F/F where my female character acts as a male 

M.C.G. does I think. Magno Cum Gaudio or something like that. Been a while since I played with it.

4 hours ago, Coogs said:

Sorry if this has been asked already, but there's a lot of pages to go through

I'm trying to get my female character to initiate rape animations as a male on female victims (by strap-on or futa mod). Everything seems to work fine, animations are initiated and what not, but my character (that's intended to be the male in the animation) is always acting as the female, while the female raider, for example, is the male in the animation.

I'll look into it at some point down the road. I just need a break from adult mods and LL for a while...

10 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I'll look into it at some point down the road. I just need a break from adult mods and LL for a while...

All the time you need, buddy.

A small note for when you return: every time I talk to my captors (raiders), I usually get the message that nobody is interested in me (which is normal), but the problem is that this makes impossible for Raider Pet's dialogue to start.

10 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Hey Flashy

In AAF FF animations, giver/receiver is determined by which actor is "Actor 1" or "Actor 2" So in my mod I occasionally have that AAF setting switch depending on the situation at hand.

Here's an example where I switch the actors to make it so the player is the giver when using the strapon (when Cunnilingus is turned off) in my mod:

;setup actors
     Actor[] Actors = New Actor [2]
If Jsex == 1 && Psex == 1 && KmyQuest._T_Lesbians.GetValue() == 0 
     Actors[0] = AkSpeaker
     Actors[1] = KmyQuest.PlayerRef
     Else
     Actors[0] = KmyQuest.PlayerRef
     Actors[1] = AkSpeaker
Endif

in MF animations the male is always the giver which somewhat simplifies things.... Though also sucks as I haven't figured out a way to do a pegging situation.

Anyway. Hope this helps.

9 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Hey Flashy

In AAF FF animations, giver/receiver is determined by which actor is "Actor 1" or "Actor 2" So in my mod I occasionally have that AAF setting switch depending on the situation at hand.

Here's an example where I switch the actors to make it so the player is the giver when using the strapon (when Cunnilingus is turned off) in my mod:

;setup actors
     Actor[] Actors = New Actor [2]
If Jsex == 1 && Psex == 1 && KmyQuest._T_Lesbians.GetValue() == 0 
     Actors[0] = AkSpeaker
     Actors[1] = KmyQuest.PlayerRef
     Else
     Actors[0] = KmyQuest.PlayerRef
     Actors[1] = AkSpeaker
Endif

in MF animations the male is always the giver which somewhat simplifies things.... Though also sucks as I haven't figured out a way to do a pegging situation.

Anyway. Hope this helps.

Ego wrote about that. I understand that each user would have to edit their own XML files ...

This is exactly what I would have done, yes, actor[0], actor[1], toggled in the MCM. Im just not in a dev-environment at the moment for updating this mod to acccomodate the change. Im in SFW/non-adult mode right now.

Ego wrote about that. I understand that each user would have to edit their own XML files ...

I was afraid it was something like that. Another solution could be to have Animation authors create some extra copies of penatrative anims with the roles swapped. that could then be tagged as say "pegging" in Themes, but that might take a decent amount of community effort.

15 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

This is exactly what I would have done, yes, actor[0], actor[1], toggled in the MCM. Im just not in a dev-environment at the moment for updating this mod to acccomodate the change. Im in SFW/non-adult mode right now.

I feel you. I've been working on my monstrosity for a year and I am soooo sick of it :)

Having an Issue with CSA:

I lost a fight and get sold to Federal Ration Stockpile. Abduction worked as intended, with a little camera issue (not game bracking, still looking up, not the main issue),the abduction ends, i have been dumped somewhere, get back to the stockpile, killed the boss, cleared the chest (got my stuff back) and than, when i tried to exit the stockpile, it doesn't work. the view turned black, compass and everything is there, but in front of me it still says "E) Commenwealth" to exit. Everytime pressing E) I have a loading screen, and than black again. The Log tells me nothing about that. Anyone had the same issue? Or an idea, to solve it? I have no mods enabled to change this place (besides of CSA)

1 hour ago, JimPhrasenlaus said:

with a little camera issue

I can help you with that. It happened to me twice during my kidnappings. I don't know why, but I think it's related to beatings.

Open the console and type this: player.caa animarchetypeplayer 

On the other, unfortunately I can't help you because I haven't reached that point yet. I have been kidnapped twice and on both occasions I decided to give up my chest, because the camps were very difficult places for my low-level character.

I was able to get Devious Devices working finally but being locked in one is only an outcome in Surrender it doesn't seem to happen in Abductions. I'm not able to get the player auto handcuffed at the start of abductions either so I've just resorted to locking myself in a pair. Has anyone managed to get Real Handcuffs to work in RSE 2? Raider Pet Integration doesn't seem to have any effect either. I know RSE 2 is experimental so it'll just take time to improve its functions but is there anything about the order of the mods that would cause them to not work?