SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

Happy report, by my side.

Upgraded to 23-02 version, FNIS to 3.5 version, SKSE to 1.6.9 version.

Everything works very fine. The new separation system for animations seems great (btw, the modified Arrok 69 is amazing). Excellent idea.  :shy:   :shy:   :shy:

I'm still on my idea to have a new plugin with a spell called (maybe) "SexiS Orgy". :blush:

Casted inside a house, inn, castle, should check for every NPC inside and make them crazy for sex until the spell is casted again.

Of course, I'm not able at all to do something about scripting, quests and modding in general, but I suppose it should check for npc already in action (excluded), gender (by general config), and/or "special" npc not availables because they are part of some running quests.

The spell should be disabled or ineffective when outside (general) and also when inside a city but in exteriors. It should also be disabled when in quest related dungeons.

Have a nice day.

Thanks for the update Cmod...

Looking forwad to test the facial animations and Arrok new animations.. ;)

would love for BJ animation from Athstai's Dark Investigation is listed in future update...

Awesome work as always Cmod.

Is this 100% compatible with Sex Addict and/or Minilovers? Would appreciate any info with confirmation.

well i dont use SA but most people say that they compatible..

why would you need Minilover ? since SexIs  and SA covered almost the same thing (since they are also base on Minilover) 

Is this 100% compatible with Sex Addict and/or Minilovers? Would appreciate any info with confirmation.

well i dont use SA but most people say that they compatible..

why would you need Minilover ? since SexIs  and SA covered almost the same thing (since they are also base on Minilover) 

Yep your right. Should've just included SA, thanks for the info.

I do not know whether someone has already mentioned this subject, but since i wrote a little about my mod´s to draw to NPC´s no longer to rape. What can i do? The mod´s i´ve downloaded once again but it did not help. Can someone help me? Sorry for my bad english ;P

I apologize for the ridiculous question, but I haven't been able to figure out how to get this mod to work. Is there a guide somewhere on the forums someone could point me to? I've got SKSE and FNIS working, but I'm unsure if I'm placing the SexiS files in the right folders or not.

@Lydeck put the meshes, textures and scripts folders along with the esm and esp files into the Skyrim/Data folder in your steam directory. Then run fnis and make sure the esps/esms are checked in your load order. I'd recommend watching a video on how to install mods to skyrim if this is your first mod.

So as it turns out the mod only works with version 1.3 or lower. Had to work hard to get that. Thing is I can't load any saves because they were done on version 1.8 and creating a new game simply makes the main menu disappear and I'm stuck with the Skyrim theme song and the dragon sign. Any tips?

I apologize for the ridiculous question, but I haven't been able to figure out how to get this mod to work. Is there a guide somewhere on the forums someone could point me to? I've got SKSE and FNIS working, but I'm unsure if I'm placing the SexiS files in the right folders or not.

Lydeck, installing this mod or any other mod is relatively simple once you get the hang of it.  Since you mentioned that you already got SKSE working on your game, I presume you're already using WinRAR.  Thus, To download and properly install this mod (and other mods) with WinRAR,

1. Begin by selecting and opening the applicable link, in this case for SexiS, starting with the 'SexiS ESM Pack'.  Use WinRAR to open the .zip file.  At this point, you should also open your Skyrim Data archive.  Yours might be a little different, but mine is under "Program Files (86) > "Steam > "Steamapps > "Common > "Skyrim > "Data".  This will make installing the mod a lot easier.  There is another way of doing this, but this way is much simpler. 

2. Having opened the .zip file in WinRAR, you will see a folder "SexiS Core".  Double click that file to open it.  There, you should see a file "Scripts" along with "SexiS Readme.txt" and "SexiS.exm".  In your Skyrim Data folder archive, you're going to move the "SexiS.esm" from WinRAR to your Data folder.  Just simply drag the .esm file from WinRAR to the Data folder.  Do the same thing with the "SexiS Readme.txt" if you so desire, though you don't have to.  Now for the "Scripts" folder in WinRAR. 

3. Find the folder in your Skyrim Data archive entitled "Scripts".  This is where you're going to be installing the scripts for 'SexiS ESM Pack'.  Open the folder in your Data archive.  Likewise, in WinRAR, open  the "Scripts" folder.  There you will see a long list of different scripts, the first beginning with "SexISAnim2Scr.pex".  Select all these individual files and drag them over to your Skyrim Data archive Scripts folder.  And that's it, the 'SexiS ESM Pack' is now installed. 

4. For the 'SexiS Data Pack' and the rest, basically follow this same method as for the installation of the 'ESM Pack'.  Find the corresponding folder in your Skyrim Data archive to the folder listed in WinRAR.  Simply drag from WinRAR the content into the corresponding Data archive folder.  Note that some files will be transferred directly into your Data archive and not into a folder in your Data archive, such as with "SexiS.esm" from the 'ESM Pack', for instance. 

5. After installing all the required parts for this mod, you're going to then use "Generate FNIS for Users".  This is required for SexiS as this mod is using animations.  The Generator will be found in your "Tools" folder in your Skyrim Data archive folder.  Follow the directions provided on the Skyrim Nexus FNIS site on how to use the tool.  If you did everything correctly, the FNIS Generator will say "Reading SexiS".  It will then list at the bottom the number of animations and number of mods successfully included.

6.Then finally last but not least, the mod won't work in-game unless you have the .esm/p plugin selected in your load order.  Personally, I use the Nexus Mod Manager (NMM).  If you're using the same, in the Plugin's tab of the Mod Manager, find the .esm entitled "SexiS.esm".  Select it.  If you're using Sexis Defeated and SexiS Cupid, find "SexiSCupid.esp" and "SexiSDefeated.esp".  Select those.  Open your SKSE version of Skyrim and enjoy the game. 

One additional note, you may need to move your "SexIs.esm" plugin in your load order in case you encounter any strange issues, in the event you're using other mods.  If that be the case, simply select the .esm plugin in NMM, and then drag it all the way the top of the load order, as high as is it could go.  Again, there are of course other ways of installing this and other mods, but this is the most simplest way.  Here is also a

by Gopher on how to install mods that may prove useful.  Though it's based on mods used from the Nexus, he does show how to download and install some manually.  The same concept is applicable here.  I hope all of this helps.  Cheers!

For some reason, animations 6&7 are messed up for me. All my character does is stand there while the other npc is lying on the ground doing the animation. I've updated FNIS multiple times and nothing is fixed. Am I missing something? I've got everything required to run this, and am up to date with the mod files.

Is there a tutorial that can teach me how to make a plugin based on this mod, like teach me how to call a sex animation in a scene, etc. Sorry if my english is not good, it is my first language.

- Align actors during animations using the number keys 1 and 2

- Advance or reverse animation with number keys 3 and 4

- Change animations with the number keys 5 and 6