SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

Great mod. But i have couple of questions and i do hope someone can answer, please.

1. Is there a way to toggle different sex scenes? E.g. pressing U to go to next scene. After all there are 20 scenes?

2. In the Sexis Menu ingame, there is a PLAYER STAT button. Inside, there are statistics: Total sex acts, and Rape. What act count as rape? I have the defeated plugin and when the bandit raped my character, it counted as 'sex act' but not 'rape'.

Great mod. But i have couple of questions and i do hope someone can answer, please.

1. Is there a way to toggle different sex scenes? E.g. pressing U to go to next scene. After all there are 20 scenes?

2. In the Sexis Menu ingame, there is a PLAYER STAT button. Inside, there are statistics: Total sex acts, and Rape. What act count as rape? I have the defeated plugin and when the bandit raped my character, it counted as 'sex act' but not 'rape'.

press 4 to advance stage manually

press 3 to go back a stage

press 6 to advance to the next position

press 5 to go back one position

spam 5 or 6 to quickly skim through all the positions

ok......

which brings to my next point. Stage? What do you mean by stage? Pumping faster and faster?

ok......

which brings to my next point. Stage? What do you mean by stage? Pumping faster and faster?

Yes

20 positions total (5 stages each)

So really one single position has 5 different animations (in some cases they are repeated to make 5)

OMG Arrok, you got mad skillz

lol, glad ppl enjoying

yea, thats pretty good... but can you get them to play/work properly in-game without FNIS support and stuff (any outside program support), now that would impress me.

or just be extremely impressive anyways.

If you play a female character:

create a data/meshes/actors/characters/animations/female path in your skyrim folder then rename any animation .hkx packfile "mt_idle" without quotes. Drop it in the female folder, and it will play everytime you stand still.

if you're a male just create a male folder instead of female, and do exactly the same thing.

For a while all you could do was replace existing animations in skyrim.

There is absolutely no way to add a truly new animation into skyrim without hacking the behavior files since they govern all animations available to actors. Any animations not recognized by the behavior files are automatically turned to T-pose.

Thats what FNIS does from my understanding. It tells skyrim that all these animations created by players were in skyrim all along. So the behavior master files generated by FNIS are given a list via a txt file to allow the listed animations to be played.

Thats why you have to generate behaviors anytime you add new animations via mod, and they must have that txt file with the list of names.

I see that the latest update it contain facial animation, But I see no animation at all. Is this because I'm using character from mod (sky children) not original character from Skyrim itself?

Anyways, it is a very great mod. It's work fine for me, Thank you for your effort. :) 

New BBP Standing Foreplay (Fisting Replacer):

This is a fisting replacer again, since the oral mods were implemented with their own positions.  

The animations are a tiny smidge too close together im my game, but only one press of the "2" key put it perfectly for me.  My meshes are big though. 

There is really no climax, b/c its foreplay, so of course the sound and semen decals will seem off. 

I'm glad to have finished the foreplay animations,  standing and laying. Maybe now someone could make a foreplay intro to consensual sex options.

BBP Standing Foreplay Animations (Fisting Replacer).rar

It looks like I've run into a major issue.

I've been playing around with a SexiS version of the Sex Addicts rape mod that I put together, and have found that when couple #21 ends their activities, the game freezes. Here's the relevant portion of the game log:

I'm seeing an awful lot of "Array Index out of range" messages.

EDIT: Think I've figured it out. Had some bugs in my own code that I ironed out, and everything seems to be working as it should.

Those anims are great ! Will you use them like lovers pk extender for oblivion (You begin with foreplay anims and use a key to go to the next stage) ?

It's  incredible how the devellopement of this mod is fast compared to the time it took for oblivion...

New BBP Standing Foreplay (Fisting Replacer):

This is a fisting replacer again, since the oral mods were implemented with their own positions.  

The animations are a tiny smidge too close together im my game, but only one press of the "2" key put it perfectly for me.  My meshes are big though. 

There is really no climax, b/c its foreplay, so of course the sound and semen decals will seem off. 

I'm glad to have finished the foreplay animations,  standing and laying. Maybe now someone could make a foreplay intro to consensual sex options.

I almost dropped my coffee this morning when i saw this post, lol your awesome man, im not going to miss the fisting animation thats for sure!

Thank you so much for the time and effort you have put into this mod.  It has been probably the most clean and stable mod I've dealt with of its sort, and there is very little I would want to change.  I look forward to your future versions. Keep up the great work.

New guy here.

First of all, thanks so much for the great work on this mod. I absolutely loved it. I particularly really liked how the scene progresses in stage, and you can 'prevent' the climax stage by keep going back to previous stages, and have the climax when you want it(if only it is like that in real life :D ).

My one complaint, though. No voice clips for males. The guys are too silent. Really, it kinda bothered me that Uthbert was silent all the way in his thrice-repeated sex with Adrianne. Not asking for much, maybe just put in some grunting noises and breathing sounds.

Again, thank you for this awesome mod. Keep up the good work!

New guy here.

First of all, thanks so much for the great work on this mod. I absolutely loved it. I particularly really liked how the scene progresses in stage, and you can 'prevent' the climax stage by keep going back to previous stages, and have the climax when you want it(if only it is like that in real life :D ).

My one complaint, though. No voice clips for males. The guys are too silent. Really, it kinda bothered me that Uthbert was silent all the way in his thrice-repeated sex with Adrianne. Not asking for much, maybe just put in some grunting noises and breathing sounds.

Again, thank you for this awesome mod. Keep up the good work!

Don't worry man this mod is moving along fast with alot of updates, its only a matter of time. One suggestion since your new, go back through the forum posts and look for the new replacer animations, there really good and not in the main mod yet.

Woo more animation goodness from arrok downloading now. Keep up the work man you are like an erotic animation machine!

-Edit- This animation is awesome, my favourite from you yet arrok. Trying to get the scale and position to line up the lips properly is hard lol.

I myself have some trouble with scaling. See, my player character's wife is a tiny Breton, almost a head shorter than him. Because of that, the 'naughty bits' don't align really well. I'm able to remedy the problem by playing around with the 'setscale' command on the console, making her a bit bigger and taller.

Funny thing is, the problem wasn't solved entirely, and not due to bugs or positioning problems. In addition to being short, the female character in question have a small cup size, I'm not really sure but I think it's B if not plain A, plus a modest hip size :P. The animations, on the other hand, were clearly designed with curvier and more generous proportions in mind.

Ah well, my character would just have to deal with it, I guess :lol:.

I'm having a small issue with Defeated.

I've enabled female hunter and set a Futa strap on for it. However, when my character's health is dropped below the threshold and he's raped, the female hunter first equips the strap on, then unequips all armor, removing the strap on as well.

How can I fix this?

edit: Never mind, fixed. Just had to change stripping settings on config.

like i said, i would be more impressed if someone could get the animations/behaviors to work without having to use FNIS.

until then, everyone has to use FNIS and being stuck (forced) to use fores program in order to have any added animations is restricting, and seriously annoying.

the program causes more bugs, glitches, and other issues than vanilla updates do, which is just sad.

that said, i still watch these mods to see what progress is made in refining and improving the animations themselves...

Yeah i pay ALOT of attention to things in this playthrough i am using a ton of realism mods and no fast travel so i see alot. Not sure if your doing anything wrong on your end or something but i have run this mod since the start of this save and use it alot as part of the RP factor and i have not once had a save screw up or a random CTD not caused by another mod.

Also I play a mage and my spells work fine.

So either you have something else conflicting, your skyrim instalation is borked or you are extremely unlucky and somehow managed to get your FNIS to be buggy.

edit:

and here come the ban points for speaking my mind lol

Speaking your mind is one thing, but you have decided to embark on a campaign of criticizing both Fore and FNIS at every opportunity you can.  Enough is enough.  You don't like either one, we get it.  So either you come up with a better and more reliable system or shut up about it and move on.