SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

This mod is fantastic, bravo! 

This has probably been said, but perhaps not in the way I'm going to suggest it.

What I suggest you make a high priority is integrating an x,y,z  move system for at least the main character.

It seems you've got them linked so if they are environmentally pushed the partner character moves with.

Leave that for the X coordinate so people can move themselves out of walls.  

Then disable that link for y, and z so an assigned button will place the main character up/down and back/forth respectively.  Since the secondary character will remain in place on the x axis but independent on y and z, people will be able to position themselves perfectly, both in position on the map and in relation to eachother (for proper polygon banging.)  

That alone would make this mode go from great to legendary.

Hey First of all this mod is amazing, but I have been having problems with the sounds playing and the animation controls responding. I was just wondering if I'm just missing something obvious to fix it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated  

Hey First of all this mod is amazing, but I have been having problems with the sounds playing and the animation controls responding. I was just wondering if I'm just missing something obvious to fix it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated  

Are you launching Skyrim through SKSE?  You have to lauch the game through the SKSE_Loader.exe that's installed when you installed SKSE.

Are you launching Skyrim through SKSE?  You have to lauch the game through the SKSE_Loader.exe that's installed when you installed SKSE.

Ya I am running the game through SKSE.  The problem is the animations play but the sound cuts out and the controls the switch positions and stages dont respond very fast and can take up to 1 min or more to respond 

eriac

In worst case you may have a bloated savegame. Check size of your save, if it's more than 15-20 mb (in case of heavy modded Skyrim) - save file is most likely bloated.

Try command "ClearInvalidRegistrations" with new SKSE, then wait sometime in rest menu, then several minutes real-time and save ypu game again. This should work (just check the size of save - if it begin to descrease, this method has worked). This option is perfectly save.

If SKSE cleaning doen't work, try this:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31675

Follow instructions in description, but you will loose all script-controlled things, like owned houses for example (you could re-buy it, though), in the process. This WILL help you with script freezing, because you'll just delete all scripts from savegame. But before you do this try to begin a new game and test Sexis on fresh save. If problem remains, then it's something else, not a bloated save.

I have the current version of Fnis, and the current version of this, and the animations start to work... but... I can't change the positions and the speed and such.

This was working BEFORE I update Fnis so that I could play Dragonborn correctly, but now that I have reinstalled Sexis, the Number commands don't seem to work anymore. And YES. I did do the GenerateFNISforUsers, too.

Any idea why?

First off great work on this mod, speedy updates and it works wonderfully. I have had a problem with this mod (and almost every sex mod) My actors refuse to line up. Someone will almost always be halfway under the floor or hovering a foot in the air and the animations won't come close to lining up. Is this just how it is for everyone and its something that will be fixed in the future or am I neglecting something? I've used the alignment keys to try and adjust my character but it doesn't help much.

Cmod,

When I read that you have and "intro" and "outro", I decided to try to put something together that would take advantage of that, and see if it works.   So I came up with the attached animation.    While the alignment isn't perfect (I spent a long time trying to perfect it, finally gave up and copied everything out only then to realize that it was rotated too much)  I feel pretty good about it.

It replaces the AP_LegUp animations, because I wanted one that would be included in your defeated mod as well. 

It has an intro with insertion, and it USUALLY plays through that and goes right to the second phase.

At any rate if anyone wants to use it, it goes right into the skyrim folder and it should replace the SexiS_AP_LegUp animations.

Hope you like it

MithosSexAnimation.rar

Cmod,

When I read that you have and "intro" and "outro", I decided to try to put something together that would take advantage of that, and see if it works.   So I came up with the attached animation.    While the alignment isn't perfect (I spent a long time trying to perfect it, finally gave up and copied everything out only then to realize that it was rotated too much)  I feel pretty good about it.

It replaces the AP_LegUp animations, because I wanted one that would be included in your defeated mod as well. 

It has an intro with insertion, and it USUALLY plays through that and goes right to the second phase.

At any rate if anyone wants to use it, it goes right into the skyrim folder and it should replace the SexiS_AP_LegUp animations.

Hope you like it

Dude, that animation work is amazing, the intro doesn't play through to the next one but i can just do that manualy, i have no interest in the defeated plugin but, I'm really impressed man! As much as i like the ap animations i wouldnt mind those getting replaced over time with stuff like this!

Hey guys, its march and as promised I'm back and will be animating all week.  

@Cmod: I'm excited to see the new animations you've implemented.  I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but I'll be buying dragonborn and getting the latest FNIS version soon, then I'll be able to check it all out.

If you have any animation requests (either personally, or by popular request from your users), I'll certainly prioritize them. Same goes for any improvements or modifications that need to be made to any past or future animations.

@WaxenFigure Same goes for you.

Anything I can do to help either of you with your mods, please don't hesitate to ask (you can pm me as well if you'd like).  Don't be afraid to criticize, I take it well, and need it considering im neither a professional or experienced animator.

As I've stated before, anything I upload is fair game for anyone. Meaning you can rename, split up, mix and match, fully edit the animation in any modeling program, re-upload them wherever. I have to be honest, I do enjoy seeing my name credited but I definitely wont require that, b/c I want these animations to be known as totally "open-source" so anyone who doesn't know who I am or doesn't speak English, who happens to come across these animations, can freely use and edit them.

Also Cmod, I had to offset all x, y positions of the animations I made for the replacers to make them appear correctly in-game due to the varied positioning data from cupid. (Sometimes I had to rotate the actors 180 degrees to appear correctly in-game as well)

If its easier to implement new animations (not replacers) into your mod when they are positioned at x=0 y=0 (meaning the animations will play exactly where the player is standing in-game), then I can always go back and re-position them like that. However, I'd imagine positioning is a minor obstacle as you (i assume) can reposition them yourself in the CK.

Cmod,

Hope you like it

Awesome Mithos! I'm thrilled you made your first release, and hell yes I want to use it. I'll definitely be checking out your work, keep it up!

check FNIS_SexiS_List.txt

not into

s SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef1 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef1.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef2 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef2.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef3 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef3.hkx
s SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff1 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff1.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff2 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff2.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff3 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff3.hkx

s SexiS_Arrok_OralDef1 SexiS_Arrok_OralDef1.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_OralDef2 SexiS_Arrok_OralDef2.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_OralDef3 SexiS_Arrok_OralDef3.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_OralDef4 SexiS_Arrok_OralDef4.hkx
s SexiS_Arrok_OralOff1 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff1.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_OralOff2 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff2.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_OralOff3 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff3.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_OralOff4 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff4.hkx

already it?

By Joe, that did it!  All animations are now working!  :D  Well done, Acedanna!  My hat's off to you!   ^_^

I don't understand what to do here. I see those files in my folder, what do I do with them exactly? What does "s" and "+" mean?

I tried using the updated SexiS files and the last two Arrok positions still aren't working, so I'd like to apply this fix.

EDIT: Duh, I'm an idiot. Found out I was supposed to make those changes to the text file in the folder. Ok, now I applied the changes, but the problem still persists. The last two positions aren't working correctly. Instead, it continues the same animation from the previous position and they keep floating away from each other. Any help?

Added a photo of my problem. This is what happens whenever I try to use the Arrok positions. Please help.  :(

Sometimes in the replacers (when I'm testing the animations) this happens, and I have to cycle back to previous position & back to the replaced position to fix it. 

Also, do you have dragonborn? And have you updated your FNIS to the latest version (dragonborn compatible). B/c thats most likely your problem if you haven't.

If you've tried all the troubleshooting options on the front page (make sure you read everything in Cmod's OP regarding updating) and its still not working, then Im not sure what to do. You'll need advice on someone with working knowledge of the CK. 

check FNIS_SexiS_List.txt

not into

s SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef1 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef1.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef2 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef2.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef3 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef3.hkx
s SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff1 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff1.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff2 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff2.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff3 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff3.hkx

s SexiS_Arrok_OralDef1 SexiS_Arrok_OralDef1.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_OralDef2 SexiS_Arrok_OralDef2.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_OralDef3 SexiS_Arrok_OralDef3.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_OralDef4 SexiS_Arrok_OralDef4.hkx
s SexiS_Arrok_OralOff1 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff1.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_OralOff2 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff2.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_OralOff3 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff3.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_OralOff4 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff4.hkx

already it?

Nice save! Glad to see you were able to sort out the problem!

Ok heres my work queue for this weekend and beyond:

1.) Finish new cowgirl animations I couldn't finish last time (ran into an unexpected problem in which the blowjob position from AP used the same Offender hkx as the AP cowgirl im replacing) However, I have since aligned the new offender to be correct for both positions and can continue animating the defender.

2.) New way more realistic boobjob with bbp

3.) More Foreplay animations (but this time standing)

4.) Go through every animation In Sexis that doesn't have bbp support,  and add it. (to the ones which moving breasts makes sense).

(I don't know if I'm allowed to edit them legally or whatever) (Would someone let me know if I can, and thanks)

5.) New lesbian animations

I can always change the priority order or add new projects based on popular demand and/or at the request of Cmod and WaxenFigure. (Or any other mod creater interested in adding animations.)

Likewise, anything I make or put up is for anyone who wants to use it however they want to use it.  You can of course edit it to yor hearts content.  Arrok, I didn't use a skeleton with breast bones or physics, if you ever want to add that to mine as well, go right ahead!

Is pregnancy still involved in this mod? :)

Well, I developed a modiffication to the Faites des Bebes from Strec, it triggers the adquire sperm spell when healt drops below 1%, so if you are defeated and the captor is near you it will trigger a cloak of adquire sperm, not continuous, just once, if you survive the rape, and you get caught again it will triggers, the condition is just drop below 1%, I´m awaiting for the new update of strec to research more ways to integrate to sexis, sanguine or sex addicts, If interested on test it, letme know and i will open a thread about it, it comes too with a self chek of menstruation

I am doing some modding with your framework and came upon an annoying bug:

SexiSMagEffScr.EndSex() is sometimes not called if PC is in another cell from actors which are playing animation.

Symptoms : After PC is returning to cell, actors are standing and playing default idle animation, both actors are restrained (checked via console), strapon is equipped. CallbackPhase 1-5 are called, but CallbackFinishing and CallbackFinished are not called.

I had added a debugging messages to SexiSMagEffScr, it looks in a normal scenario EndSex() is called twice : First from DoStageAdvance then "done" flag is set to true and then from OnUpdate if done is set to true.

In case PC is in another cell (sometimes, not always) : First EndSex call from DoStageAdvance is called properly, but second call, that should do the cleaning, from OnUpdate is not called.

This can only happen if RegisterForSingleUpdate is some how unregistered after done flag is set to true but before OnUpdate, possibly by dispelling? I can not figure this out.