SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

I know this is something i am doing, but i downloaded the new version and installed it, using SKSE and FNIS (3.3.2) and i am not getting the new animations, just the T frames for them both, but I have updated with FNIS twice...do i need to update FNIS?

Updated to 3.5, still do not have the new animations, just get the T pose, weird.

I know this is something i am doing, but i downloaded the new version and installed it, using SKSE and FNIS (3.3.2) and i am not getting the new animations, just the T frames for them both, but I have updated with FNIS twice...do i need to update FNIS?

Did you download the new Data pack as well? Also, if you have Dragonborn you should be using a newer version of FNIS (although 3.3.2 is fine for those of us without it)

Check for these files in this folder: /Meshes/Actors/Character/animations/SexiS/

SexiS_Arrok_OralDef1.hkx

SexiS_Arrok_OralDef2.hkx

SexiS_Arrok_OralDef3.hkx

SexiS_Arrok_OralDef4.hkx

SexiS_Arrok_OralOff1.hkx

SexiS_Arrok_OralOff2.hkx

SexiS_Arrok_OralOff3.hkx

SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef1.hkx

SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef2.hkx

SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff1.hkx

SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff2.hkx

SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff3.hkx

And also check that this file's size is about 113kb.

Meshes/Actors/Character/behaviors/FNIS_SexiS_Behavior.hkx

wow new update!

Testing now!

i love you cmod

Glad you're enjoying SexiS!

Let us know if you have the same problem as OmegaMan1.

Did you download the new Data pack as well? Also, if you have Dragonborn you should be using a newer version of FNIS (although 3.3.2 is fine for those of us without it)

Check for these files in this folder: /Meshes/Actors/Character/animations/SexiS/

SexiS_Arrok_OralDef1.hkx

SexiS_Arrok_OralDef2.hkx

SexiS_Arrok_OralDef3.hkx

SexiS_Arrok_OralDef4.hkx

SexiS_Arrok_OralOff1.hkx

SexiS_Arrok_OralOff2.hkx

SexiS_Arrok_OralOff3.hkx

SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef1.hkx

SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff1.hkx

SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff2.hkx

SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff3.hkx

And also check that this file's size is about 113kb.

Meshes/Actors/Character/behaviors/FNIS_SexiS_Behavior.hkx

wow new update!

Testing now!

i love you cmod

Glad you're enjoying SexiS!

Let us know if you have the same problem as OmegaMan1.

Ya, i have the animations and the behaviour, which is 111KB and I also updated to the lastest SKSE and FNIS...why not right? Still getting the T pose with the new animations

Quick note to anyone having this problem, do not continue your game until it resolved. If you really want to play right now, you can find near the top of the OP links to the previous version of SexiS so you can revert.

If anyone is not having this problem, please let us know.

OmegaMan1 / serana´, double check FNIS and make sure there's no errors being reported.

Hello!  After updating, I too am getting the same problem with the two new animations.  All other animations are working like a charm.  I'm using SKSE 1.6.9 and FNIS 3.5.  The .hkx files in question were installed properly.  FNIS Generator detected no issues.  :unsure:

By the way, since I haven't commented yet on this mod, this is by far the best sex mod ever created!  And the really awesome thing is that this mod is only in alpha!  Really superb work, Cmod! 

Quick note to anyone having this problem, do not continue your game until it resolved. If you really want to play right now, you can find near the top of the OP links to the previous version of SexiS so you can revert.

If anyone is not having this problem, please let us know.

OmegaMan1 / serana´, double check FNIS and make sure there's no errors being reported.

Really appreciate the quick responses Cmod, everything seems fine except the two animations, FNIS had no errors.

check FNIS_SexiS_List.txt

not into

s SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef1 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef1.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef2 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef2.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef3 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef3.hkx
s SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff1 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff1.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff2 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff2.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff3 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff3.hkx

s SexiS_Arrok_OralDef1 SexiS_Arrok_OralDef1.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_OralDef2 SexiS_Arrok_OralDef2.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_OralDef3 SexiS_Arrok_OralDef3.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_OralDef4 SexiS_Arrok_OralDef4.hkx
s SexiS_Arrok_OralOff1 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff1.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_OralOff2 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff2.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_OralOff3 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff3.hkx
+ SexiS_Arrok_OralOff4 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff4.hkx

already it?

check FNIS_SexiS_List.txt

not into

s SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef1 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef1.hkx

+ SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef2 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef2.hkx

+ SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef3 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionDef3.hkx

s SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff1 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff1.hkx

+ SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff2 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff2.hkx

+ SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff3 SexiS_Arrok_SidepositionOff3.hkx

s SexiS_Arrok_OralDef1 SexiS_Arrok_OralDef1.hkx

+ SexiS_Arrok_OralDef2 SexiS_Arrok_OralDef2.hkx

+ SexiS_Arrok_OralDef3 SexiS_Arrok_OralDef3.hkx

+ SexiS_Arrok_OralDef4 SexiS_Arrok_OralDef4.hkx

s SexiS_Arrok_OralOff1 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff1.hkx

+ SexiS_Arrok_OralOff2 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff2.hkx

+ SexiS_Arrok_OralOff3 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff3.hkx

+ SexiS_Arrok_OralOff4 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff4.hkx

already it?

By Joe, that did it!  All animations are now working!  :D  Well done, Acedanna!  My hat's off to you!   ^_^

Sorry It´s me again. I followed all the steps, In game I hear the voices, but my character and NPC stay there doing nothing. I think the problems is FNIS.

I got the following message:

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory.<<

FNIS Behavior V3.3.2   23/02/2013 01:43:22 a.m.
Skyrim: 1.8.151.0 -
Generator: E:\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

>>Warning: The file "behaviors/mt_behavior.hkx" will most likely cause problems. You should REMOVE it.<<

Reading APSexIdles ...
Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
>>Warning: AnimationList found in "Animations\SexiS", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...
Moving new behavior files to standard location...

753 animations for 4 mods successfully included.
 3 Warning(s).

can anyone help me please????????????

Thank You.

@acedanna

Thank you! I probably would have sat here for at least another couple hours before noticing that file was outdated.

Updated the Data Pack attachment in the OP. Either redownload it, or just do the fix as acedanna posted.

Sorry It´s me again. I followed all the steps, In game I hear the voices, but my character and NPC stay there doing nothing. I think the problems is FNIS.

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory.<<

>>Warning: The file "behaviors/mt_behavior.hkx" will most likely cause problems. You should REMOVE it.<<

Reading APSexIdles ...

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

>>Warning: AnimationList found in "Animations\SexiS", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

3 Warning(s).

Thank You.

Problem:

">>Warning: AnimationList found in "Animations\SexiS", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<"

You're missing the file:

.../Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/behavior/FNIS_SexiS_Behavior.hkx

It's part of the data pack, which I just updated in the OP. Go download it and install it.

Reading APSexIdles ...

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

3 Warning(s).

Thank You.

Also, make sure you follow the instructions for AP - there are 3 files you must delete prior to running the FNIS generator, one of which is the "mt_behavior.hkx" file which FNIS listed as a Warning.  Go to the AP description on Nexus and look for the info on which files to remove - should be about midway down in the AP description.

Report :
The mod works properly to me, I updated fnis too before install this mod, all animations works.

No idea if you facing any problems guys, probably mod conflicts or any old script mods still store on your save? not sure >.<

Anyway Thank you very much Cmod, this is absolutely fantastic, great job even for beta ;)

100 thumbs up! well more than 100 actually :P

I have another question. I like very much SexiS.

But is there other animation mods that we can install to complete it (without compatibility problem)?

I am looking for erotic mods, like solo or smiling attitudes (no violence, no rape).

I'm not very familiar with many mods which add that kind of content, other than like hugging in BBBLS.

However, I haven't seen many conflict reports between SexiS and other animations mods, so most shouldn't have any problem. The only exception is like if you using Defeated and some other combat-sex mod, but it sounds like you're not interested in those at all so it shouldn't be an issue.

Thanks for a new version Cmod.

Defeated
- [bugFix] Will now make sure the attacker is a person and not just an object

I suppose this should fix the issue I had with Defeated. BTW I reinstalled SexiS after few hours of gameplay (7th level character) and Defeated works as it should. I'm not sure, but something at the begining of the game prevents Defeated from working properly. So maybe it would be a good advice to not activate Defeated plugin until you reach at least 5th level or some point in the game (arrival at Whiterun for example).