SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

like i said, i would be more impressed if someone could get the animations/behaviors to work without having to use FNIS.

until then, everyone has to use FNIS and being stuck (forced) to use fores program in order to have any added animations is restricting, and seriously annoying.

the program causes more bugs, glitches, and other issues than vanilla updates do, which is just sad.

that said, i still watch these mods to see what progress is made in refining and improving the animations themselves...

edit:

and here come the ban points for speaking my mind lol

He made a product that not only works well but allows people to add animations at will. A task that seemed impossible the early days of Skyrim modding. The large majority of people have 0 problems with it and experience no bugs. I myself am 112 hours into my game of Skyrim, FNIS was installed hour 1 of that and not a single problem. Most of the people that do have problems with it simply used it wrong and didn't read the instructions. Not to mention fore has been nothing but nice and constantly supporting it still to this day.

NOBODY is forcing people to use FNIS, people use it because it works. To hate somebody and their mod just because nobody else has come with another better solution is completely asinine.  It's not his fault nobody else has come out with a better method for adding animations.

If your going to "speak your mind" try doing so in a non-bitchy manner, and instead a constructive manner that actually helps people maybe understand your points or ideas. Right now your just whining.

Otherwise just deal with it like an adult, or go make a better solution for adding animations yourself.

edit:

Speaking your mind is one thing, but you have decided to embark on a campaign of criticizing both Fore and FNIS at every opportunity you can.  Enough is enough.  You don't like either one, we get it.  So either you come up with a better and more reliable system or shut up about it and move on.

i see stuff like this on other sites about people thinking there being forced to use skyui and mcm for alot of the new mods. I don't understand what the problem is, last i checked when i play skyrim i dont have anyone forcing me to do anything i dont want to do. people develop a new tool for modders to create amazing stuff on there own time, its not like anyone is demanding money for there work, thats like complaining after someone did you a favor at no cost to you. i have been using fnis since it came out, over 10 games, If it wasnt for Fore's work, where would the skyrim animation modding scene be right now? back still using ap, lol, no thanks. FNIS is awesome!

@sbseed you are really missing out on one of the best animation mods ive seen for this game out there, if not the best. Your choice, i guess.

** I really hope that random comments like that dont discourage you great modders on this thread, alot of the custom animations people have been posting are fantastic and i honestly would not enjoy the game as much without them. Thank you for all your hard work.

@mithos

Just checked out your animation, and its like the best rape animation ever. You must have spent a crapload of time animating those. The intro is nice, you just need to replace a position with an involuntary stage 1 advance. (like the side position). I'll try to do it soon, and I'll definitely look into adding bbp support later down the line. It'd be awsome as a default rape position for a rape addon for sexis.

Edit: Well I've tried it replacing different positions, really its in the best place until Cmod adds a rape position. Its like you said, intro moves on sometimes, sometimes not. Its very well aligned on my mesh. 

@Dorikin

Ok, I just downloaded and installed FNIS 3.5 (from 3.4) and updated the core, data, and cupid files for sexis. I ran FNIS and booted the game. When I cycle to the new animations they worked fine. I will be editing those animations soon anyways. So once I get them up, you can see if your situation improves.

@Cmod 

Ok everything seems to work great on the update. Few things I'd like to patch up though. First being that "arm flailing" stage in the oral series. I have got to revamp that mess lol. I'm embarassed to look at it XD. I'll see if I can make it more realistic.  

Second, I need to move both actors in the oral series closer to the center, where most of the other animations take place. Its so far from the initial area, people will probably end up clipping inside something, if they dont begin in a large flat area lol. 

@everybody

BBP Cowgirl Animations done:

For the male actor its basically the same as the original (made a new "just laying there" animation). The male animations for cowgirl are shared with the laying blowjob. So they had to remain the same for the sake of retaining proper alignment/ time syncing. I may add more lively male animations at a later time.

As for the female, I think its pretty good. Definitely better than the old AP cowgirl imo. Way less robotic, varied positions ect.  I hope it satisfies those who requested it.

Its pretty perfectly aligned in my game, if anyone has issues, I'll see what I can do.

Alright sounds good, I'll just wait for the updated animations then  :shy:

New BBP Standing Foreplay (Fisting Replacer):

This is a fisting replacer again, since the oral mods were implemented with their own positions.  

The animations are a tiny smidge too close together im my game, but only one press of the "2" key put it perfectly for me.  My meshes are big though. 

There is really no climax, b/c its foreplay, so of course the sound and semen decals will seem off. 

I'm glad to have finished the foreplay animations,  standing and laying. Maybe now someone could make a foreplay intro to consensual sex options.

Wow I love this Ani, nice work :wub: .

Only the distance between the faces  bothers something.

But your Ani is more better, than the fisting Ani.

There must be more Forplayani´s.

Greetings from germany and sorry for my bad english

Thank you for all the work you are continuing to do on this.  I have been so impressed by the effort that has gone in to making the animations and how quickly you have responded to questions and comments.

I am very nearly useless at adding and using mods and I have had no problems with this.  I did initially get FNIS wrong but Fore was so helpful and patient with my questions.  I personally would not have the Skyrim I want without the help of so many wonderful modders ^_^

Ok, well, first of all - THANK YOU, the mod is a wonderful job!!! works perfectly for me, and the new animations are awesome as well :)

But I have one question (I'm fairly new to the whole modding thing, so sorry if the question is stupid) regarding the nude suits - is there any way to change not only the mesh, but also the texture used during the animations? I tried to somehow figure it out by myself, but nothing worked... or maybe it's simply not possible? I hope someone here can help me, please :)

I've tried everything I can think of to get this mod working but when I use the spells all the characters do is strip down and stand there. I've reinstalled both the mod and FNIS several times, used the Generate FNIS for users and everything, it just doesn't seem to work properly. Neither does Sex Addicts. Anyone got any ideas?

I've tried everything I can think of to get this mod working but when I use the spells all the characters do is strip down and stand there. I've reinstalled both the mod and FNIS several times, used the Generate FNIS for users and everything, it just doesn't seem to work properly. Neither does Sex Addicts. Anyone got any ideas?

Do you have a customer skeleton installed?  Do you have SKSE installed?   Do you have the FNIS idle spells add on as well?

Yes to both, newest version of SKSE and the XP32 XPMS skeleton

are selecting the skeleton option in the userGenerate when you run it.  In the newest version it should be the second checkbox listed Skeleton Arm fix.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think you need to select that as well.

I think it works too, albeit unintentionally I think. I went ahead and updated the script to check for version = 1.9.26.0 so that the error message no longer shows. Looks like the particular function involved still returns true even if the Skyrim version check fails, hence the results you are seeing where SexiS continues to function correctly.

I think it works too, albeit unintentionally I think. I went ahead and updated the script to check for version = 1.9.26.0 so that the error message no longer shows. Looks like the particular function involved still returns true even if the Skyrim version check fails, hence the results you are seeing where SexiS continues to function correctly.

If i knew how to edit the script i would, but as long as it still works im happy.

Very nice. Really. (But Fisting one was good too).

Are you limited by the number of animations ?

I hope to see in Sexis solo animations too, with a Cupid eyes spell ... ;)

But I don't know if it could be possible.

I'm not limited, but I do have to remove one animation to add a new one. This is because I don't know enough to update the cupid esp and FNIS list for SexiS. If you'd like to keep the fisting, but want the new animation too,...you'll need to rename the animations to another set. Or wait for them to be implemented.

Those anims are great ! Will you use them like lovers pk extender for oblivion (You begin with foreplay anims and use a key to go to the next stage) ?

It's  incredible how the devellopement of this mod is fast compared to the time it took for oblivion...

I would love for this to happen, and have suggested it before. I'm sure one day. we can ask Cmod once i see him on.

This is a fisting replacer again, since the oral mods were implemented with their own positions.  

The animations are a tiny smidge too close together im my game, but only one press of the "2" key put it perfectly for me.  My meshes are big though. 

There is really no climax, b/c its foreplay, so of course the sound and semen decals will seem off. 

I'm glad to have finished the foreplay animations,  standing and laying. Maybe now someone could make a foreplay intro to consensual sex options.

I almost dropped my coffee this morning when i saw this post, lol your awesome man, im not going to miss the fisting animation thats for sure!

Thank goodness for you bubble. You are so happy all the time, and you drink coffee. Good man!

Woo more animation goodness from arrok downloading now. Keep up the work man you are like an erotic animation machine!

-Edit- This animation is awesome, my favourite from you yet arrok. Trying to get the scale and position to line up the lips properly is hard lol.

Thanks for the support deathmaw. I have to back away a little bit with the "2" key (the forward/backwards is a tiny tid bit off from how I originally animated in max, but the left/right and up/down is exactly as I animated it.) So if you have the forward/backwards set right that may be the best it gets.

Concentrate on the hands of the male/female. If the female hands arent clipping at all through the male's chest, you probably have it right. 

The heads will always have minor clipping. I just couldn't get the mouths to touch without some part of the head clipping. And there were parts I couldnt get the mouths to touch b/c the clipping would be too bad, so i tried to make it look acceptable.

Just dont get too caught up with perfecting it, b/c it wasn't perfect in 3ds. Honestly, you'd need something like facial animations to really get it right. The skeletons dont have face bones. Just head and neck. You'd need one of those crazy few guys out there who know how to export face animations into skyrim. A feature I believe to be in its infancy for skyrim.

I myself have some trouble with scaling. See, my player character's wife is a tiny Breton, almost a head shorter than him. Because of that, the 'naughty bits' don't align really well. I'm able to remedy the problem by playing around with the 'setscale' command on the console, making her a bit bigger and taller.

Funny thing is, the problem wasn't solved entirely, and not due to bugs or positioning problems. In addition to being short, the female character in question have a small cup size, I'm not really sure but I think it's B if not plain A, plus a modest hip size :P. The animations, on the other hand, were clearly designed with curvier and more generous proportions in mind.

Ah well, my character would just have to deal with it, I guess :lol:.

I animate with a custom bodyslide cbbe BBP mesh.  All breasts at 100% execpt SSH, which is at like 15%. (pretty damn big) butt is at 100% and buttshape 2 at 100%, legs and thighs also 100%,.....This is of course my max 100 weight settings. 

Before anyone says anything, yes I do animate with smaller breasts in mind lol.  Which is why I avoid any breast holding animations.

like i said, i would be more impressed if someone could get the animations/behaviors to work without having to use FNIS.

until then, everyone has to use FNIS and being stuck (forced) to use fores program in order to have any added animations is restricting, and seriously annoying.

the program causes more bugs, glitches, and other issues than vanilla updates do, which is just sad.

that said, i still watch these mods to see what progress is made in refining and improving the animations themselves...

edit:

He made a product that not only works well but allows people to add animations at will. A task that seemed impossible the early days of Skyrim modding. The large majority of people have 0 problems with it and experience no bugs. I myself am 112 hours into my game of Skyrim, FNIS was installed hour 1 of that and not a single problem. Most of the people that do have problems with it simply used it wrong and didn't read the instructions. Not to mention fore has been nothing but nice and constantly supporting it still to this day.

NOBODY is forcing people to use FNIS, people use it because it works. To hate somebody and their mod just because nobody else has come with another better solution is completely asinine.  It's not his fault nobody else has come out with a better method for adding animations.

If your going to "speak your mind" try doing so in a non-bitchy manner, and instead a constructive manner that actually helps people maybe understand your points or ideas. Right now your just whining.

Otherwise just deal with it like an adult, or go make a better solution for adding animations yourself.

I understand your frustration. I do hope people realize that if these negative comments cause Fore to quit, they are screwed if Bethesda patches master behavior files again.

Its a good thing he has Saint-like patience, and is like the nicest most helpful person ever.

I also have never even once had any problem with FNIS, it has worked perfectly.   

Wow I love this Ani, nice work :wub: .

Only the distance between the faces  bothers something.

But your Ani is more better, than the fisting Ani.

There must be more Forplayani´s.

Greetings from germany and sorry for my bad english

OK, press the "2" key until you are happy with the distance. You should be able to get it acceptable with the position keys.

Being a moron I opted into the beta, and SexiS isn't working for me now. Updated SKSE, ran FNIS. The SexiS configure power works, but when using Cupid, I select my character and an NPC, and it fails to start.

might be another skse or fnis mod thats doing it, its running fine for me. did you update to the new skse? the one on the official page is old, you need to google skse and find the new version for the beta its only linked on a forum post atm.

Arrok any plans on replacing the two oral animations and the handjob anims at some point? Those are the only ones that refuse to line up and seing how your animations pretty much always look completly different at each stage they would be awesome.

The latest I can find is SKSE 1.6.10, from the bethsoft forums. Which is what I'm using.

Is there another, newer one I'm not finding?

EDIT: Huh... okay. I loaded a save that didn't have SexiS running, and tried it. It works. Now I wonder why my SexiS test save doesn't...

hmm not sure on that one, i actualy started a new game just in case there was conflicts, the only thing that doesnt work for sure atm is any mod that alters perk trees, but all my fnis stuff is fine.