SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

@Jimjim117

To be fair, I added that since he posted about this problem (well, more like as a response to it). However, it seems like he's hit some sort of bug, since even loading old saves where he hadn't deactivated and saved is causing problems.

It's a bit complicated: When updating, all 4 plugins were still active in the Nexus Mod Manager, and I simply dumped the 4 updated .zips into the mod folder and allowed them to overwrite the old ones. Then I used the Mod Manager to deactivate them (+FNIS), and activated them again (+FNIS).

When loading the clean save, I get all these 4 spells and they work. But now that you mention it: The only notifications are "Cupid's Bow added", "Cupid's Heart added", "SexiS Defeated Config added". I do have the SexiS Config though.

Every save after this already had the old version installed (and only Cupid's Bow, Cupid's Heart and Defeated Config as of yet). When loading one of those, I get the same 3 notifications as above, however SexiS Config is missing. The Cupid spells no longer give a "[name] selected" message and won't start sex, but the bow spell still shoots arrows. With Defeated, my character will still sink to the ground, enemies will turn friendly but not start sex, and I can't stand up. The SexiS Defeated Config menu works though.

I tried uninstalling the plugins and loaded up (this is what I meant by "the spells are gone"). But when the Core-plugin is deactivated, any attempt to save will cause CTD. When it's active, I can save.

SexiS Config is added silently, so it's normal that you don't get a message about it.

So, it sounds like when you load a save that already has the old version of SexiS in it, you get a message saying it added those spells, despite already having them?

Did you see a message saying "SexiS Updated: 201302050" when loading a save with SexiS active?

Any chance this could be made to work with femme companions only? Say lydia takes down a guard or another femme npc, every 5 or so random npcs she forcefully gets it on with?

This could certainly be done in a plugin. However, at this time I am not working on new plugins or making significant changes to the existing ones. I'm instead trying to get the framework built up enough that it's in a state where other modders can build plugins for it, at which point hopefully we'll see a bunch of plugins being made. Edited by Cmod

I've found a dumb luck solution to my problem :D

@Roper, the problem is coming from you deactivating the mods when you upgrade. The op says not to.

That's been added because of me :D

Actually, I updated and then switched it off and on. I thought that since I just overwrote the old zips in the Nexus Mod Manager mod directory without having the program running, the game wouldn't recognize the changes yet.

SexiS Config is added silently, so it's normal that you don't get a message about it.

So, it sounds like when you load a save that already has the old version of SexiS in it, you get a message saying it added those spells, despite already having them?

Did you see a message saying "SexiS Updated: 201302050" when loading a save with SexiS active?

It only displays these three messages, regardless wheter I use a newer save that was made with the old version, or an old one that pre-dated the first SexiS install. The update message doesn't come up. By the way, the SexiS Defeated Config was called "Defeated Config" in the old version, but is correctly updated and renamed when loading saves that already had it.

Luckily, I just found a single fairly recent clean save that I forgot about. When I had the Defeated glitch with the old version where debuffs never ended, I tried different things to get rid of it, and made a whole bunch of saves in the meantime. This was the only time when I shortly deactivated SexiS, which didn't get rid of the debuff, but I still saved while it was off. How lucky is that?

When loading it, I'm given the 3 messages above, as well as all 4 updated spells, which work fine! I can also make new saves from it without CTDs, regardless wheter SexiS is active or not. The old persistent debuff is no longer a problem thanks to the reset function.

I'm really glad to have it back and running, especially with all the new content.

Thanks for your help, it's very appreciated. I'll make sure to stick around in the future.

FYI - Dark Investigations is using the SexIs data core, he's fed the animations into his own animation players but you now have two mods dependent on this core.  Things are going well.

Ashtai clearly reported credits about SexiS framework's use. Both in the main OP page and in the "Author Notes & Credits" book given to the player at the end of Chapter 1.

It's only a pity, maybe, he didn't use more than one animation from Cmod's core.

BTW, the entire player-Tursam sex sequence is the best one I ever seen.

PS:  Waxen, we all are waiting for YOU going into SexiS framework. :D

FYI - Dark Investigations is using the SexIs data core, he's fed the animations into his own animation players but you now have two mods dependent on this core.  Things are going well.

Cool! Btw, do you (or anyone else) know a way to force TFC mode through scripts? I was going to add that as an option, but realized I couldn't figure out a way to toggle tfc on and off in Papyrus. I feel like I must be missing something somewhere.

Cool! Btw, do you (or anyone else) know a way to force TFC mode through scripts? I was going to add that as an option, but realized I couldn't figure out a way to toggle tfc on and off in Papyrus. I feel like I must be missing something somewhere.

If there's a way to do that it's not been made public. Any lack so far seems to be in the capabilities of the papyrus script itself.

Ashtai clearly reported credits about SexiS framework's use. Both in the main OP page and in the "Author Notes & Credits" book given to the player at the end of Chapter 1.

It's only a pity, maybe, he didn't use more than one animation from Cmod's core.

BTW, the entire player-Tursam sex sequence is the best one I ever seen.

PS:  Waxen, we all are waiting for YOU going into SexiS framework. :D

Definitely on the agenda but the work to do the swap is going to be huge and I want to start with a mod that can stand on it's own for the time that it will take to make the change.

I can honestly say it is not this mod.

i have gone from 1-33 done all of dragonborn and dawnguard with this mod enabled. My sexis count is like 230 atm lol.

If you are getting problems like that it is either another mod or Defeated, i have had 0 issues with cupid and base sexis and i have over 140 mods installed.

ok im having a quest issue and travel problem getting to dragonborn dlc island. instead of  ship cut scene  screen would just  go black and stick that way.  i had to uninstall your mod to get it working.  someone on the fnis forums said that animation mods seem to be conflicting with quests  from running correctly. quest  effected was  starting  potenba  wolf skull cave quest in blue palace on one charecter.  ive had  several main skyrim quests  get stuck. where ive had to try console comands to complete.  and several  get word of power ones   finish then not finish. where i recieved word  but quest marker remained and  wouldnt update in journal.

Did you get the latest version of FNIS that is compatible with the Dragonborn DLC? If not well..

ok im having a quest issue and travel problem getting to dragonborn dlc island. instead of  ship cut scene  screen would just  go black and stick that way.  i had to uninstall your mod to get it working.  someone on the fnis forums said that animation mods seem to be conflicting with quests  from running correctly. quest  effected was  starting  potenba  wolf skull cave quest in blue palace on one charecter.  ive had  several main skyrim quests  get stuck. where ive had to try console comands to complete.  and several  get word of power ones   finish then not finish. where i recieved word  but quest marker remained and  wouldnt update in journal.

Did you get the latest version of FNIS that is compatible with the Dragonborn DLC? If not well..

yes and installed it ran generator etc from what i was told mods need to be updated  as well as fnis to fix the issue

yes and installed it ran generator etc from what i was told mods need to be updated  as well as fnis to fix the issue

Well im not getting the issue on any of my animation mods and they havn't been updated since before dragonborn, Just running FNIS solved my animation issues.

Dumb question, and I know it's probably been asked, but this is a long ass topic so I'll ask it again and possibly get yelled at in the process. I've used SexiS rather tested it independently of Animated Prostitution. When I am finally done modding Skyrim, I am just wondering... Are SexiS and Animated Prostitution compatible? Or will I need to alternate between the two? Like turn one off when I want to use the other?

Dumb question, and I know it's probably been asked, but this is a long ass topic so I'll ask it again and possibly get yelled at in the process. I've used SexiS rather tested it independently of Animated Prostitution. When I am finally done modding Skyrim, I am just wondering... Are SexiS and Animated Prostitution compatible? Or will I need to alternate between the two? Like turn one off when I want to use the other?

So far I haven't met any issues with the both of them combined.

Unless i'm missing some features from AP, AP is more orientated on the talking end of things.

Get to it by conversation.

SexiS has it's cupid which is done by spells and the through defeated a combat rape.

there might be a problem is for instance you try to talk a guard in to doing you and he wants to take you to jail. etc etc

If you resist I don't know if AP has a feature for it. If not it'll probably go over to the SexiS Defeated mod.

Hi guys,

I wouldn't say I'm trying to get involved, but I'm a little curious on how you are registering the Event OnHit in either SexiS Defeated or SA.  Specifically, SexisDefeatedPlayerScr or _SA_NPCSandbox -- I can see them all in the scripts folder, is just having them there all that it takes, or are you init'ing them with one of the other scripts?

As mentioned above by Mike4doa, many people are running both without any issue. The only thing that might happen running both is that they both try to start sex on the same pair. If that happens, it will probably look ridiculous until one of the mods finishes.

Hi guys,

I wouldn't say I'm trying to get involved, but I'm a little curious on how you are registering the Event OnHit in either SexiS Defeated or SA.  Specifically, SexisDefeatedPlayerScr or _SA_NPCSandbox -- I can see them all in the scripts folder, is just having them there all that it takes, or are you init'ing them with one of the other scripts?

SexiSDefeatedPlayerScr is attached to a ReferenceAlias contained within the SexiSDefeated quest.

SexiSDefeatedPlayerScr is attached to a ReferenceAlias contained within the SexiSDefeated quest.

Awesome! Makes a lot of sense now; this is why Sex Addict(Mini Lovers) has non-player actors involved in Combat Rape. The CRQuestScript loads all of the NPCs in the current cell and gives them all the onHit event for NPCSandbox, whereas the SexiSDefeated only loads the player.

Okay, so I'm fooling around with Mini Lovers (now Sex Addict) and SexiS, basically trying to mimick that _SA_CRQuestScript functionality in a SexiS environment. I'm in the Creation Kit trying to compile the papyrus scripts and I get errors on compile.

I'm not sure what modifications I'd need to make for Creation Kit to compile the SexiS stuff:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "SexiSStripperPlayerScr"...
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(6,24): unknown type sexissystemscr
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(7,22): unknown type sexisutilscr
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(46,38): getName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(50,32): getName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(166,15): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(166,18): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(169,3): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(169,6): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(170,10): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(170,13): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(173,2): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(173,5): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(176,3): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(176,6): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(177,10): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(177,13): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(181,8): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(181,11): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(184,3): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(184,6): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(185,10): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(185,13): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(188,2): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(188,5): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(191,3): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(191,6): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(192,10): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(192,13): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(196,16): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(196,19): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(199,3): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(199,6): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(200,12): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(200,15): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(203,2): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(203,5): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(206,3): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(206,6): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(207,12): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(207,15): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(219,4): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(219,7): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(219,29): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(219,38): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(220,40): sexissystemscr is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(220,19): sexisutilscr is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(222,40): sexissystemscr is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(222,19): sexisutilscr is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(227,10): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(227,13): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(227,33): cannot cast a none to a armor, types are incompatible
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(231,14): GetModelPath is not a function or does not exist
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(231,36): cannot compare a none to a string (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(231,52): IsJewelry is not a function or does not exist
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(232,6): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(232,9): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(233,14): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(233,17): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(233,37): cannot cast a none to a armor, types are incompatible
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(236,6): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(236,9): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(241,4): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(241,7): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(244,5): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(244,8): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(245,13): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(245,16): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(245,36): cannot cast a none to a armor, types are incompatible
No output generated for SexiSStripperPlayerScr, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on SexiSStripperPlayerScr
Compiling "SexiSStripperScr"...
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(4,24): unknown type sexissystemscr
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(5,22): unknown type sexisutilscr
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(55,21): getNumRefs is not a function or does not exist
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(55,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(59,27): getNthRef is not a function or does not exist
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(59,44): cannot cast a none to a actor, types are incompatible
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(60,86): variable ActorTypeNPC is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(61,28): getNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(61,57): cannot cast a none to a referencealias, types are incompatible
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(64,25): GetNumAliases is not a function or does not exist
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(64,23): cannot compare a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(64,23): cannot relatively compare variables to None
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(70,26): GetNumAliases is not a function or does not exist
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(70,24): cannot compare a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(70,24): cannot relatively compare variables to None
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(71,3): getNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(71,32): cannot cast a none to a referencealias, types are incompatible
No output generated for SexiSStripperScr, compilation failed.

Failed on SexiSStripperScr

Disclaimer: this plugin doesn't do anything nor have I even tried to utilize it, was just curious on how this stuff works and was attempting to create a sort of "whenever someone gets hit drop their weapon and armor" to exercise the SexiS API a little bit.

SexiSStripper.Zip

Okay, so I'm fooling around with Mini Lovers (now Sex Addict) and SexiS, basically trying to mimick that _SA_CRQuestScript functionality in a SexiS environment. I'm in the Creation Kit trying to compile the papyrus scripts and I get errors on compile.

I'm not sure what modifications I'd need to make for Creation Kit to compile the SexiS stuff:

Compiling "SexiSStripperPlayerScr"...
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(6,24): unknown type sexissystemscr
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(7,22): unknown type sexisutilscr
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(46,38): getName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(50,32): getName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(166,15): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(166,18): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(169,3): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(169,6): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(170,10): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(170,13): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(173,2): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(173,5): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(176,3): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(176,6): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(177,10): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(177,13): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(181,8): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(181,11): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(184,3): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(184,6): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(185,10): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(185,13): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(188,2): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(188,5): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(191,3): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(191,6): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(192,10): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(192,13): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(196,16): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(196,19): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(199,3): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(199,6): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(200,12): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(200,15): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(203,2): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(203,5): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(206,3): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(206,6): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(207,12): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(207,15): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(219,4): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(219,7): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(219,29): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(219,38): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(220,40): sexissystemscr is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(220,19): sexisutilscr is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(222,40): sexissystemscr is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(222,19): sexisutilscr is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(227,10): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(227,13): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(227,33): cannot cast a none to a armor, types are incompatible
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(231,14): GetModelPath is not a function or does not exist
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(231,36): cannot compare a none to a string (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(231,52): IsJewelry is not a function or does not exist
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(232,6): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(232,9): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(233,14): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(233,17): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(233,37): cannot cast a none to a armor, types are incompatible
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(236,6): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(236,9): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(241,4): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(241,7): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(244,5): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(244,8): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(245,13): variable me is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(245,16): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperPlayerScr.psc(245,36): cannot cast a none to a armor, types are incompatible
No output generated for SexiSStripperPlayerScr, compilation failed.

Failed on SexiSStripperPlayerScr
Compiling "SexiSStripperScr"...
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(4,24): unknown type sexissystemscr
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(5,22): unknown type sexisutilscr
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(55,21): getNumRefs is not a function or does not exist
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(55,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(59,27): getNthRef is not a function or does not exist
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(59,44): cannot cast a none to a actor, types are incompatible
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(60,86): variable ActorTypeNPC is undefined
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(61,28): getNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(61,57): cannot cast a none to a referencealias, types are incompatible
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(64,25): GetNumAliases is not a function or does not exist
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(64,23): cannot compare a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(64,23): cannot relatively compare variables to None
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(70,26): GetNumAliases is not a function or does not exist
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(70,24): cannot compare a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(70,24): cannot relatively compare variables to None
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(71,3): getNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSStripperScr.psc(71,32): cannot cast a none to a referencealias, types are incompatible
No output generated for SexiSStripperScr, compilation failed.

Failed on SexiSStripperScr

Disclaimer: this plugin doesn't do anything nor have I even tried to utilize it, was just curious on how this stuff works and was attempting to create a sort of "whenever someone gets hit drop their weapon and armor" to exercise the SexiS API a little bit.

Judging by the first two errors, you're missing the source code for the framework (it's not included in the main downloads). Source for the Feb 5th version is here. Can't actually load up the CK at the moment to test anything though. Edited by Cmod