SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

Would it be possible to put a link to the source on the first post? It will make it a lot easier for me (and others) to find it when I get around to tinkering with the framework.

My intended plan has been to include it in the main download once in Beta. Reason being that the API still frequently changes between updates, which will break any existing plugins. So, it's currently acting as a way to discourage lots of mods from being made at the moment. Last thing I want is to deal with updating SexiS and suddenly have people writing about how none of their plugins work anymore.

So, it will absolutely be in the first post (either as part of the main download or a separate download) once in Beta. Until then, I'll probably be leaving it as an attachment on my update posts.

@RainbowFlutter

Glad that was the only thing going wrong (for compiling).

Is there something you need to do to actually trigger the quest starting? I've created the quest, attached the script, and basically put a debug.notification("gameloaded SexiSStripperScr") in the GameLoaded() function and it's not getting called. Sorry if these are complete novice level questions, just trying to position myself for when the API goes beta.

GameLoaded() is not a Skyrim supported function, it is just a custom function I wrote and call myself when the game loads.

Event OnInit() in a quest script is run when the linked quest is first started. Depending on how you have the quest set up, it is also called when the quest is stopped and started again. I'm guessing this is what you're needing.

Event OnPlayerLoadGame() is run when the game is loaded. If you plan to use that, I recommend you read the page I linked about it. In the Defeated plugin, I use this event to detect the game being loaded and then call my GameLoaded() function.

Edited by Cmod

I can honestly say it is not this mod.

i have gone from 1-33 done all of dragonborn and dawnguard with this mod enabled. My sexis count is like 230 atm lol.

If you are getting problems like that it is either another mod or Defeated, i have had 0 issues with cupid and base sexis and i have over 140 mods installed.

my bad death wrong forum  is supposed to be in sex addicts one

HEY , seems very good mod but the spells dont work on me...it says selected but it doesnt do anythin .....

Same here. 

-latest game update, all dlcs present (as of this posting)

-using ASX

-using cupid plugin 

-not using the defeated plugin

-latest SKSE, FNIS, FNIS addon (as of this posting)

-run that generator thingy every time

You have a guideline under 'common problems' that sort of describes this problem (except that that I never tried sexis before), but the link's broken. The idea is to use 'cupids heart' on yourself' and 'cupids bow' on an npc right? I get the messages that the <my character name> and <npc name> are selected  but nothing beyond that, they just go about their business.

Halp?

It seems that you both have not installed properly the DATA and the CORE files of this mod.

The proof is that you have the spells (Cupid PLUGIN) but they do nothing.

So, maybe, you need to properly install:

1. SexiS Data (Meshes ---> animations and behaviours worked later by FNIS. Sounds. Textures.).

2. SexiS Core (It's an ESM file and must be placed above all other ESP files in the load order).

Only after installed those above you can install the SexiSCupid plugin (esp file) and/or the SexiSDefeated plugin (another esp file)

Finally, run the FNIS tool and play the game.

Hope to be useful.

NOTE-NOTE-NOTE:  By my knowledge, having the DLC Dragonborg installed leads to MUST HAVE the FNIS 3.4.1 or newer version.

It seems that you both have not installed properly the DATA and the CORE files of this mod.

The proof is that you have the spells (Cupid PLUGIN) but they do nothing.

So, maybe, you need to properly install:

1. SexiS Data (Meshes ---> animations and behaviours worked later by FNIS. Sounds. Textures.).

2. SexiS Core (It's an ESM file and must be placed above all other ESP files in the load order).

Only after installed those above you can install the SexiSCupid plugin (esp file) and/or the SexiSDefeated plugin (another esp file)

Finally, run the FNIS tool and play the game.

Hope to be useful.

NOTE-NOTE-NOTE:  By my knowledge, having the DLC Dragonborg installed leads to MUST HAVE the FNIS 3.4.1 or newer version.

Disabled ASX just in case, tried that, nada.

Disabled FNIS and everything animation related (also deleted any FNIS leftovers, cleaned everything basically), reinstalled FNIS and then SexiS on top of it again, nada. 

Surprisingly, tried Sex Addict, works smoothly. Thanks for the help anyways!

Hey guys, sorry if this question is a little retarded, cant figure it out. 

I use a better male bodies flaccid mesh/texture for my game experience when im looting corpses, I just find it a bit odd for all my dead bandits to sport huge throbbing erections.

Regardless, i'm trying to get the nude suits option to work. I download the favored souls erect version rar, I break into it, find the nif and rename it to the syntax according to the mods in game menu, and slide it in my game.

Unfortunately, when I start up a sex cycle, the male body suit appears naked, so i'm doing SOMETHING wrong. But what am I doing wrong exactly?

Would anyone mind explaining the process to me? Hopefully this image shows off what im doing wrong better than I can explain. 

EDIT: Also, before anyone asks, yes of course I did toggle male naked suit on before trying.

wqW3Vjp.jpg

Disabled ASX just in case, tried that, nada.

Disabled FNIS and everything animation related (also deleted any FNIS leftovers, cleaned everything basically), reinstalled FNIS and then SexiS on top of it again, nada. 

Surprisingly, tried Sex Addict, works smoothly. Thanks for the help anyways!

To echo a few things NicoleDragoness said which I didn't see specifically addressed:

- Are you using FNIS 3.4.1 or later? Earlier versions don't support Dragonborn DLC. Also, there's a new version (3.5) which might be worth updating to.

- Did you install both the ESM and Data packs?

To clarify the problem a little:

- Do the actors get positioned next to each other?

- Do you hear any sound effects?

In addition to this, if you want to attach a papyrus log it might shed some light on the issue.

Also: Don't worry about the common problem note, it is specifically for people who had SexiS break after updating. Link is broken from the forum update.

Hey guys, sorry if this question is a little retarded, cant figure it out. 

I use a better male bodies flaccid mesh/texture for my game experience when im looting corpses, I just find it a bit odd for all my dead bandits to sport huge throbbing erections.

Regardless, i'm trying to get the nude suits option to work. I download the favored souls erect version rar, I break into it, find the nif and rename it to the syntax according to the mods in game menu, and slide it in my game.

Unfortunately, when I start up a sex cycle, the male body suit appears naked, so i'm doing SOMETHING wrong. But what am I doing wrong exactly?

Would anyone mind explaining the process to me? Hopefully this image shows off what im doing wrong better than I can explain. 

EDIT: Also, before anyone asks, yes of course I did toggle male naked suit on before trying.

wqW3Vjp.jpg

# sign was meant to indicate a number, not a literal pound sign. You need both malebody_0.nif and malebody_1.nif, renamed as MaleBodyErect_0.nif and MaleBodyErect_1.nif.

Mod has worked as intended for me, with virtually no issues. Works fine with other adult animation mods that I have installed: ASX, Animated Prostitution, and XLV.

The only thing that I had trouble with was during some of the animations, the NPC would continually move away every few seconds. Right off the bat though, I figured it was an issue with NPC's default "bump" reactions. At first, turning off collision for the player would bypass that problem, but it would prevent the "fall over"/rag doll animation at the end from working correctly (actors would just freeze in place until collision was enabled for the player, then fall over would occur). I created a better bypass of the issue by just creating a simple plugin that changes the global variables for "bump" reactions to 0. That worked. Whenever I want to use this mod, all I do is activate the plugin.

I've also encountered the misalignment of the "side fuck" animation, though that's been documented in this thread, and is to be expected since I'm using FavoredSoulMeshes - ErectVersion, which is not what the animations were designed for (I believe the mod author mentioned "Bigger Equipable Erect Penis for Favored Soul Meshes" as something that will line up right). As far as I can tell though, there are no (or minimal) alignment problems with the other animations. I haven't looked at them closely, but nothing appears off.

Mod has worked as intended for me, with virtually no issues. Works fine with other adult animation mods that I have installed: ASX, Animated Prostitution, and XLV.

The only thing that I had trouble with was during some of the animations, the NPC would continually move away every few seconds. Right off the bat though, I figured it was an issue with NPC's default "bump" reactions. At first, turning off collision for the player would bypass that problem, but it would prevent the "fall over"/rag doll animation at the end from working correctly (actors would just freeze in place until collision was enabled for the player, then fall over would occur). I created a better bypass of the issue by just creating a simple plugin that changes the global variables for "bump" reactions to 0. That worked. Whenever I want to use this mod, all I do is activate the plugin.

I've also encountered the misalignment of the "side fuck" animation, though that's been documented in this thread, and is to be expected since I'm using FavoredSoulMeshes - ErectVersion, which is not what the animations were designed for (I believe the mod author mentioned "Bigger Equipable Erect Penis for Favored Soul Meshes" as something that will line up right). As far as I can tell though, there are no (or minimal) alignment problems with the other animations. I haven't looked at them closely, but nothing appears off.

Do you think you could post that plugin? Or a quick explanation how to do that? I'm having the same issue.

Update: NVM it seems to only happen to me after the first time i use it, and only with certain npcs. I usualy dont save after using fnis mods just to be safe.

Having problem with the GenerateFINSforusers , doing the update FINS behaivor and such but there is no animation whatsoever in skyrim, for this or sexaddict 1.. some 1 can help me?

If the animations aren't playing you haven't got the FNIS part right or you've failed to start the program using the SKSE loader instead of Steam.

the way i do fnis is i'll use nmm to download it. then uninstall the old fnis then install the new one. then use windows explorer i'll then go to my skyrim game folder got to tools then to the generateFnis for users folder. click on the exe. then when done it will ask to put a shortcut on my desktop. haven't had any problems doing it that way.

Awesome job on the mod guys. So far everything works pretty smoothly, haven't run into any real major bugs besides the occasional strange clipping or misalignment in animations ( which is fixable with the adjust usually ) and sometimes stuck in 3rd person. Not that big of a deal for me, for at least Skyrim has crosshairs in 3rd person.

Defeated plugin works pretty well, does what it says on the tin. Hopefully in the future, perhaps you guys could get the Trolls and other various creatures in on the action, and as always, procure some more human & human animations!

Cupid plugin is real basic and simple to use, good for testing and making sure things work. Although i'd like to see a mod that utilizes dialogue and has the partner follow you to somewhere private or a bed, much like Lovers had.

A little help here would be greatly appreciated.  My Skyrim seems to be randomly selecting mods it wants to work and which it doesn't.  This one is included in the 'not working at all' list.  I downloaded all four .zips and included them, they are checked under the 'Data Files' section and I have tried loading them first or last.  I load into the game and some Mods and player-created content works beautifully, but others do not.  I never get the spells added to my character, and I have tried the Quicksave/Quickload button and nothing happens.  I've tried older saves, reinstalling from scratch, and nothing seems to get these randomly selected mods to work.

I'm running Skyrim 1.7 and SKSE is updated.

Any suggestions?

A little help here would be greatly appreciated.  My Skyrim seems to be randomly selecting mods it wants to work and which it doesn't.  This one is included in the 'not working at all' list.  I downloaded all four .zips and included them, they are checked under the 'Data Files' section and I have tried loading them first or last.  I load into the game and some Mods and player-created content works beautifully, but others do not.  I never get the spells added to my character, and I have tried the Quicksave/Quickload button and nothing happens.  I've tried older saves, reinstalling from scratch, and nothing seems to get these randomly selected mods to work.

I'm running Skyrim 1.7 and SKSE is updated.

Any suggestions?

FNIS is designed to work with 1.8 and as far as i know this mod was made after 1.8 release, you gotta upgrade or your gonna have issues.

I've found an amusing 'conflict' with the popular Pit Fighters mod. If you get defeated in the arena you get raped and usually after the rape is over you can attack the enemy a few times before he gets his weapon out and attacks back. for a thief character it often means you can be raped, get behind the rapist then cut his throat. 

Update posted, grab from OP.

IMPORTANT! Read the notes at the top of the OP on how to update safely.

Note: If you were one of the first ~14 or so people to grab this update, I had a tiny mistake in that version (which I have since replaced). It will cause you to see a message saying you should have updated properly, even if you did. It is not harmful in any way.

Changelog:

Feb 22, 2013

- [bugFix] Nude suits will now be equipped properly when gender roles are reversed

- Basic facial animations added

- Added 2 new animations from Arrok

- API changes

- Support for Cozy & Rebels Equippable TG Mod

Defeated

- [bugFix] Will now make sure the attacker is a person and not just an object

Details:

Fixed an issue where nude suits were not always equipped for same sex couples.

Added some simple facial animations.

Two of Arrok's animations now have been added as their own animations, so you don't need to replace some of the existing ones.

Added strapon detection for Cozy & Rebels Equippable TG Mod.

Added an extra check in Defeated which will make sure the thing which hit you is is actually an actor and not like a trap or something.

Attached:

Source code to the SexiS core. As usual, you do not need this to use SexiS and it wont fix any problems you're having. It's for people who want to poke around or start trying to mod for SexiS.

SexiS Core Script Source.zip