SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

Not sure if this has been resolved, so go easy on me :)

If I disable the mod, I automatically CTD everytime I save.

:(

try running fnis  again after you disable the mod

That is not going to solve His/her problem. If you CTD on save after you have uninstalled Sexis, there is only one reason for it..

Your Sexis mod is Broken !!.my opinion. I STRONGLY advise you do not update unless you solve this ! 

How to solve it. 

First and FOREMOST. make sure that your character can be normally  Combat raped with the current (now previous) version. If it cannot there is a serious problem. Revert a few posts buk. You propably have the same problem that I and NicoleDragoness did even if you where not a werewolf. Do not continue on that savegame !!!! (For testing purposes.. please do continue on that save game. :shy: . I know this is the opposite of what I have just said but it may be the case that instaling the new version over the old one to fix this problem. I have not tested it and I thus cannot exclude it)

If you can be normally raped and cupid also runs as intended follow the following steps.

1. Can you use crafting station? (connected to point 2)

2. Open the console and type player.kill. Did you die? (if both 1 and 2 are true move to 3, otherxise move to 4) (Damn I could be a programmer)

3. Open the console, select your player (command: prid 14) and type: resurrect

4. Save the game and exit (at this point it might also be wise to stop all sexis quest.but I dont think it is entirely nessesary)

5. In your mod manager (if you dont have one I ASSUME the same can be done in the data files menu of the default launcher) go to the esps list ( in the Nexis Mod Manager this is the  "Plugins" list and simply untick: SexIs.esm, SexIsCupid.esp and SexisDefeated.esp.

6. Load your last save. click yes to the message about content missing.

7. Make a new save (yes you can overide an older one)

8. in the mod manager again, re-tick the above files and go to the mods list (in NMM "Mods") and uninstall SexIs, SexIs Data, SexIs Cupid and SexIs Defeated.

9. Load your last Save

10. Make a new save. If you have done everything corectly, the game will not CTD and now you have a clean save. (Unless you face the issue of the defeated effect being stuck witch might be fixed by installing the new version, but then again in this case you wouldn't be able to be combat raped so, I guess you'r safe )

11. install the new version

12. enjoy

Thanks for the really detailed reply :)

Unfortunately, even though I followed your instruction to the T, I reach step 10 and yet still CTD when I save. 

Not to mention that after I player.kill and then resurrect myself the camera angle becomes weird and I'm unable to go to first person (and the 'death' sound still plays). 

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?  :(

Idk how to fix it, but I can tell you from someone who has uninstalled many FNIS sex mods and reinstalled new ones (mostly alphas) would try if I was in your position (again, i have CTD when saving and loading, and have always recovered my saves)

I would disable all sex mods esms and esps, then i'd run FNIS. Next, I'd see if I can load into the save file without SKSE (at least 3 attempts to load without skse)

If not i'd just load with it. Once in game I'd wait a min or so to let the game load fully. Then I'd use showracemenu in the console,...make a simple edit on your character, name him/her then accept. 

At this point I'd try to save the game on new file (if it works, load that save).

If you couldn't save after showracemenu,...redo everything up to that point, then try to quicksave (F5) or autosave (fast travel)

If all that failed, I'd have to do some research and testing

Thanks for the response :).

I tried it, till the last step and I manage to save with ALL the Sexis plugins disabled.

However, when I delete them (through NMM), my game still CTD when I save.

But, when I reinstalled ONLY the Sexis Core file and even disable the Sexis.esm that comes with it, it can save just fine. 

So I'm guessing its a script problem? Since that Sexis Core file only contains that one esm and a Script folder.

Yes, unfortunately you can't remove all the scripts in a save file (even if you delete everything). The scripts are saved in the save file itself (from what I've read). I'm guessing your save file now relies on a script from that folder to continue.

Its ok though. Like I said I have scripts in my save file from the first super buggy MLA releases. My save file is a little bloated, but I'm sure skyrim was developed with large save files in mind. 

As long as you disable the esp/esm of a mod, the scripts shouldn't pose a problem, and will only be accessed I assume when your save game needs it to save or load a state.

By the way, with these sex mods (none of them passed beta) I install manually without NMM. When I want to uninstall, I just disable the plugin files, and leave the script folder be.

The reason for the showracemenu is that it should refresh all the Radiant ai /NPC scripts, just in case it was one bugged NPC or something messing your game up.

Not exactly sure, but trying all these things allows me to continue when I couldn't before.

Ah I see. In that case I'll just leave the scripts in there alone. Thank you :)

I'm fairly sure the CTD problems are entirely the result of the Defeated plugin. It has had a few logic errors in it in the past which can cause your save file to be permanently reliant on scripts. There's a reasonable chance the only file you're dependent on is SexiSDefeatedPlayerScr.pex.

I patched a fairly big bug in it in the last update. However, people already affected by the bug may be permanently affected by it (can never remove the script files for SexiSDefeated). This is because, as Arrok mentioned, Skyrim stores scripting information in your save file. If what it stored is a buggy piece of code, nothing can really be done about that sadly.

Haha, thats unfortunate. May I trouble you just a moment more? ;)

After I tried to put all Sexis plugins back in and run them, I seem to lose control during the sex scenes. Basically, I can't change positions, stages etc. Tried enableplayercontrols without sucess. 

Just wanted to give a shout out to Cmod for all his great work on SexiS...AND the Sims 3! :D Ha HAAA! Thought I didn't know? CAS Super Nude mod with adjustable... well, YOU know... Keep on kickin ass, Cmod. You're a pro! Wish I could hire you to be my mod sensei, but damned if you ain't busy as hell already! :wacko:

Hah, truthfully I haven't done any modding for the Sims3. I have modded and released stuff for two other games in the past though.

I'm fairly sure the CTD problems are entirely the result of the Defeated plugin. It has had a few logic errors in it in the past which can cause your save file to be permanently reliant on scripts. There's a reasonable chance the only file you're dependent on is SexiSDefeatedPlayerScr.pex.

I patched a fairly big bug in it in the last update. However, people already affected by the bug may be permanently affected by it (can never remove the script files for SexiSDefeated). This is because, as Arrok mentioned, Skyrim stores scripting information in your save file. If what it stored is a buggy piece of code, nothing can really be done about that sadly.

After I tried to put all Sexis plugins back in and run them, I seem to lose control during the sex scenes. Basically, I can't change positions, stages etc. Tried enableplayercontrols without sucess.

I'm assuming you removed the plugins, saved, and have since tried to add them back? I'd guess that the hotkeys are not longer registered properly. Go to the SexiS Config and edit the hotkeys. You'll need to assign them to a new key, then you can put them back to the old keys. So, assign them all to Q, then reassign them to whatever keys you want.

Hi there, I'm experiencing a somewhat gamebreaking glitch with Defeated.

The after-rape-debuff won't go away. I now set it down to its minimum of 10 seconds, but in some cases, it still just stays forever. It's listed in the "Active Effects" menu, but without a timer.

Twice, I noticed much later that my health didn't regenerate, and only then realized it was still active. By then, I have no way to cure it, and don't even have a recent save without the effect. Uninstalling the mod will cause the "Wounded" effect to not be listed anymore as active effect, but health still doesn't regenerate.

The only fix I found was to get raped again and wait for the new debuff to pass (and pray that it does).

Is it possible to take the Wounded and Raped effect away by console? Or disable the debuff altogether? I like that it forces you to flee a lost battle, but being so destroyed you can barely ever go adventuring again is a bit too much realism...

The after-rape-debuff won't go away. I now set it down to its minimum of 10 seconds, but in some cases, it still just stays forever. It's listed in the "Active Effects" menu, but without a timer.

Twice, I noticed much later that my health didn't regenerate, and only then realized it was still active. By then, I have no way to cure it, and don't even have a recent save without the effect. Uninstalling the mod will cause the "Wounded" effect to not be listed anymore as active effect, but health still doesn't regenerate.

The only fix I found was to get raped again and wait for the new debuff to pass (and pray that it does).

Is it possible to take the Wounded and Raped effect away by console? Or disable the debuff altogether? I like that it forces you to flee a lost battle, but being so destroyed you can barely ever go adventuring again is a bit too much realism...

To have the countdown show up in the menu, it would have to have a fixed duration. On account it being user adjustable, this is not the case. The effect is removed by a script after the set period of time. Note that this cannot be adjusted after the fact. If the debuff was applied to you, you can't then go change it to last 2 minutes.

While it's not designed to be used as a button for removing the debuff, you can use the reset option withing the defeated config to remove the debuff.

To have the countdown show up in the menu, it would have to have a fixed duration. On account it being user adjustable, this is not the case. The effect is removed by a script after the set period of time. Note that this cannot be adjusted after the fact. If the debuff was applied to you, you can't then go change it to last 2 minutes.

While it's not designed to be used as a button for removing the debuff, you can use the reset option withing the defeated config to remove the debuff.

Thanks for the quick response. Just realised I didn't have the last updates yet. My bad. The glitch still comes up though, debuffs sometimes don't disappear even when set the timer is set to 10 seconds (before getting a debuff, of course). Might be conflicting with some other mods, but the reset button works nicely, thanks.

I'm assuming you removed the plugins, saved, and have since tried to add them back? I'd guess that the hotkeys are not longer registered properly. Go to the SexiS Config and edit the hotkeys. You'll need to assign them to a new key, then you can put them back to the old keys. So, assign them all to Q, then reassign them to whatever keys you want.

I did as you adviced, I reassigned them to Q and then to the preferred keys, but they still don't work. Then I quit and opened the game again and gave it another shot, but now whenever I tried to reassign the keys, the actors get nude but just stand there.

It's like one problem gave birth to another problem :(

Just wanted to give a shout out to Cmod for all his great work on SexiS...AND the Sims 3! :D Ha HAAA! Thought I didn't know? CAS Super Nude mod with adjustable... well, YOU know... Keep on kickin ass, Cmod. You're a pro! Wish I could hire you to be my mod sensei, but damned if you ain't busy as hell already! :wacko:

Hah, truthfully I haven't done any modding for the Sims3. I have modded and released stuff for two other games in the past though.

What? Well guess what... THERE'S ANOTHER CMOD OUT THERE! What are the odds that some other Cmod is creating adult mods for Sims 3? lol Guess I feel like a dumbass, giving that shoutout now, but hey, still love SexiS, so you still da man! Perhaps Cmod is a common name amongst modders? You should go kick his ass! (Don't kick his ass! I love his Sims mods!)

Hi all... newbee here, I have a question that i've looked for in all the posts and trust me i've looked now for 1 week.  Had 1 bloke skim over it but not enough to give me an answer. Wrye Smash/Bash does any body know if i can run SexIs and FNIS with this program. I ran SKSE & BOSS no probs I had MiniLovers and FNIS hooked in to it major problems but after reading all the posts on here about those I realized I was having the same problems as everybody else, not cool. I got so good at uninstalling Skyrim i copied a fresh install of the Skyrim folder onto an external so when i had a major F#*k up i'd delete the folder and copy the other back in and run steam. Its got old really old. I've been on youtube watched all the tutorials on wrye bash nothing. I'm no modder i wish i was the work you Guys and Girls are doing is out there, i've followed Bethedsa since Morrowind, Oblivion and now skyrim, But what you's are doing here i love it, Dam its good. So please someone put me out of my misery and allow me to F#*k my happy little way through Skyrim with a big cheesy grin on my face MWA love ya work!!!!

Yes but there's no need to install them with wrye bash just do it manually it's actually easier. Just drop every thing into the corresponding skyrim folders in your steamapps/common folder. Best to look up a how to install mods manually for skyrim video, there is a load of them. You can still use Wrye bash to manage Sexis afterward but FNIS technically is not a mod but a tool so don't install that or manage through wrye smash. Follow its specific instructions for installing and working.

Could someone confirm that Defeated works properly with low-level character? I loaded my old (100% clean) save (right after Helgen escape) and Defeated works only in current location (tested on nearest random hunter and bandit). Then I go to Riverwood, visit a merchant and something goes wrong. Every time when Defeated triggered, PC just falls on her knees and stuck, animation never starts, hunter just bumps into PC (this stage lasts forever, but sometimes ends with CTD).

Worked fine with the same high-level character from "very dirty" save though.

I'm having a problem on a brand new install.  When I initiate with either my character or with NPCs, both just stand there with the sound playing.  I assumed this was a FNIS problem but I triple checked and FNIS updates fine and with no errors.  I've also disabled, saved, re-enabled esps. 

I guess I could try a different skeleton next but I don't think that would prevent all animations from playing.

Any ideas anyone?

Edit - Attached papyrus log.  I tried to initiate twice in this log.

Papyrus.0.zip

Thanks for the quick response. Just realised I didn't have the last updates yet. My bad. The glitch still comes up though, debuffs sometimes don't disappear even when set the timer is set to 10 seconds (before getting a debuff, of course). Might be conflicting with some other mods, but the reset button works nicely, thanks.

Other than the debuff problem, is Defeated working as expected?

I did as you adviced, I reassigned them to Q and then to the preferred keys, but they still don't work. Then I quit and opened the game again and gave it another shot, but now whenever I tried to reassign the keys, the actors get nude but just stand there.

It's like one problem gave birth to another problem :(

That's kinda weird. Have you gotten Dragonborn yet? Are you running FNIS 3.4.1 or 3.3.2?

What? Well guess what... THERE'S ANOTHER CMOD OUT THERE! What are the odds that some other Cmod is creating adult mods for Sims 3? lol Guess I feel like a dumbass, giving that shoutout now, but hey, still love SexiS, so you still da man! Perhaps Cmod is a common name amongst modders? You should go kick his ass! (Don't kick his ass! I love his Sims mods!)

I have an evil clone!? Oh dear.

No idea if it's particularly common - this is the first time I've used it. Just kinda made it up while staring at the registration screen. Don't recall ever having seen it before (but it's not like I was really looking!).

Could someone confirm that Defeated works properly with low-level character? I loaded my old (100% clean) save (right after Helgen escape) and Defeated works only in current location (tested on nearest random hunter and bandit). Then I go to Riverwood, visit a merchant and something goes wrong. Every time when Defeated triggered, PC just falls on her knees and stuck, animation never starts, hunter just bumps into PC (this stage lasts forever, but sometimes ends with CTD).

Worked fine with the same high-level character from "very dirty" save though.

The only way your level might affect Defeated is that you just die instead of getting knocked down. It may sound ridiculous, but try starting a new save file. I've read about some weird problems people have run into by using Live Another Life or just having a save file right at the end of Helgen. Also, a Papyrus log may shed light on whats going on here.

I'm having a problem on a brand new install.  When I initiate with either my character or with NPCs, both just stand there with the sound playing.  I assumed this was a FNIS problem but I triple checked and FNIS updates fine and with no errors.  I've also disabled, saved, re-enabled esps. 

I guess I could try a different skeleton next but I don't think that would prevent all animations from playing.

Any ideas anyone?

Edit - Attached papyrus log.  I tried to initiate twice in this log.

Well, both good and bad news at the same time. Your Papyrus log looks entirely normal. Good in that it means SexiS is otherwise operating normally, but bad because it doesn't make it obvious what went wrong.

Do you have Dragonborn? Are you using FNIS 3.4.1 or 3.3.2?

To help figure out what went wrong I added a little more logging. Download the attached script file and put it in ../Data/Scripts/

SexiSMagEffScr.zip

I've attached the new log.  You can see where I advanced through the positions.  I also have other animations like pretty idles, running with 1h, etc.  Not sure if there could be a conflict there.

I do have Dragonborn though I haven't started the quest or been to the island.   

I'm using FNIS 3.4

FNIS Behavior V3.4   2/15/2013 9:31:50 AM
Skyrim: 1.8.151.0 - F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
Generator: F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: XPMS (229 bones)   male: XPMS (229 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: * xp32's "XPMS xp32's Maximum Skeleton"
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading SexiS ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Modify Behavior Files to GENDER specific ...
 1 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\
 1 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...
Moving new behavior files to standard location...

665 animations for 4 mods successfully included.

Papyrus.0.zip

Are they just standing and do nothing or they gone with T-pose ? 

If they're gone to T-Pose idle : FNIS problem then, try to reinstall the animations again especially the Sexis animations behaviour file and run FnisGeneratorForUser again.

But if they just standing and dont do nothing but you do hear the sounds are played. script lag perhaps ? kinda weird, it initiate the sounds but not the animations, might work with creating clean save.or try to reinstall the scripts from sexis-cupid/defeated again.

@CMOD

As long I discovered two very interesting mods (Frostfall and Wet&Cold) that add a lot of realism and immersion into the Skyrim World, I thought it could be a great feature if the action of having sex could add some "heat effect" to the player (mainly) and to the involved NPCs.

Dp you think it could be done or, simply, is it too hard to achieve?

The only way your level might affect Defeated is that you just die instead of getting knocked down. It may sound ridiculous, but try starting a new save file. I've read about some weird problems people have run into by using Live Another Life or just having a save file right at the end of Helgen. Also, a Papyrus log may shed light on whats going on here.

Thanks for reply Cmod. Actually I've tried a new save with no luck, but also I loaded another save that was made further in game (same character, but 5th level) and after quick testing on bandits Defeated worked just fine (atleast once, didn't have much time to play and I don't want to use this save file anyway). I think I will play without SexiS for some time, gain a few levels and then try to install SexiS+Defeated again.

And my Papyrus logs: newest one was heavily spammed by AP scripts errors (as far as I know this is normal for AP), so I cleaned the end of file of that spam manually, also included untouched version of that log just in case.

papyrus.logs_new_save.zip

These are from other save (one ended with CTD):

papyrus.logs_old_save_AP_killed.zip

Thanks for reply Cmod. Actually I've tried a new save with no luck, but also I loaded another save that was made further in game (same character, but 5th level) and after quick testing on bandits Defeated worked just fine (atleast once, didn't have much time to play and I don't want to use this save file anyway). I think I will play without SexiS for some time, gain a few levels and then try to install SexiS+Defeated again.

You can try to raise the amount of health needed to trigger the rape (I'm using 0.30) .And if you got stuck on your knees just open menu and use potions to recover or open console,click on your char and type resethealth.

You can try to raise the amount of health needed to trigger the rape (I'm using 0.30) .

I've tried this (and other settings of SexiS and Defeated) and result was the same. For testing purpose I raised threshold to 0.75.

And if you got stuck on your knees just open menu and use potions to recover or open console,click on your char and type resethealth.

This is really bad idea. Defeated scripts are still running and by doing so I could permanently corrupt my character and save file. And this won't solve the problem anyway.

I fixed my issue.  The problem was loading some animation mods via MO and some copied directly to the data directory.  Disabling all animation mods in MO allowed everything to trigger. 

I'm using CBBE and some animations clip pretty badly but other than that great mod!

Ok guys been busy past 2 days, but im back animating for the weekend :D

@Arrok.

Tried the new "oral" animation and it seems very good. The first "reverse" stage is amazing even if the "upper" female is, maybe, a bit too "inside" the face of the laying one. Not a big issue, indeed. Next stages are perfect, by my point of view. BTW, I used your corrected "4uDK" sideposes and I didn't noticed misalignements (at least on flattened surfaces),

@ EVERYONE.

Please, try to use the "multiquote" feature as hidden or spoiler, because it becomes really difficult to read every single "infinite" post.

I'm glad everything is mostly working with the updated animations. If I have time this weekend ill open them back up and have a look at the head problem.

@Arrok

I also get a small boob glitch on your side laying animation. Pretty sure its the CB++ TBBP Body and not he animations fault.

Other than that great work!

And a general question. Did you guys (the animators) decide to go with only bbp instead of tbbp for the animations? I really like it, and it's a lot better than without breast movement, but especially with sex mods (a lot more than say walking animations etc) i think it makes huge difference to have tbbp instead of bbp. The movement is so much more fluid and "real"

(just take a look at the 2 tbbp anim objects ero motion animations from dragonfly for example) while you can basically see the one bone that moves the breast with bbp.

Please don't get this the wrong way, i love what you guys are doing, i just think it would look a lot better with tbbp.

Yes, I only used Cherry Hotlings skeleton for the animations that means I have the left and right breast and pre breast bones to animate with. I'm not sure what tbbp is. Could you please explain what the difference is? 

If tbbp doesn't have the same breast bones as cherry's skeleton (and compatible meshes, meaning you can use tbbp meshs with cherry's skeleton and have no graphical glitches) then that is why you have the glitch.

However, if tbbp is compatible with CBBE bodyslide BBP meshes, then use bodyslide to make your own CBBE bbp meshes and see if you still get the glitch. IF you do, unfortunately, tbbp's breast bones are not compatible with Cherry's breast bones but they use the same bone names meaning all bbp mods using cherry's skeleton will glitch with  tbbp.

For me to mod with this tbbp skeleton, I'd need 

1.) the skeleton.nif and .hkx  and the female_skeleton_nif (may be the same may just be able to rename) 

2.) an animation rig setup for 3dsmax using the skeleton (may be able to make my own)

3.) a txt file with the bones list to export in havok content tools

@Arrok

I also get a small boob glitch on your side laying animation. Pretty sure its the CB++ TBBP Body and not he animations fault.

Other than that great work!

And a general question. Did you guys (the animators) decide to go with only bbp instead of tbbp for the animations? I really like it, and it's a lot better than without breast movement, but especially with sex mods (a lot more than say walking animations etc) i think it makes huge difference to have tbbp instead of bbp. The movement is so much more fluid and "real"

(just take a look at the 2 tbbp anim objects ero motion animations from dragonfly for example) while you can basically see the one bone that moves the breast with bbp.

Please don't get this the wrong way, i love what you guys are doing, i just think it would look a lot better with tbbp.

From what I've seen, many aren't using the tbbp animations yet because they still have a ways to go before they work properly.  I haven't tried them myself yet, but I've heard that many animators have trouble with tbbp at the moment.  Once they get the bugs ironed out, I imagine that many will begin to switch over to using it instead.

If whatever tbbp is has been animated in skyrim for any mod so far, It shouldn't be a problem for me to animate it, I just didn't know it existed.

I have a challenge for you Arrok, turn the ero-motion animations into real animations that can be used in the sexis framework (Like dragonfly tbbp-ified 2 of them as a proof of concept for tbbp, and they are awesome) and do it with a roundtrees fruit pastel in your mouth, without chewing it !

I'll take a look at it, and possibly do this in March. However, ill only use the ero poses as a reference, because I want everyone to have full rights to use any animations I make.  All I have is this weekend to animate, then i'll be working for 2 weeks and wont be animating until the first week in march.

@everyone

this weekend ill be finishing and uploading foreplay and improved cowgirl animations. If you have any suggestions/ requests, I'll do the most popular requests I see over the next 2 weeks in march. 

About breast physics: just in case anyone didn't know if you only see small breast movements in some animations, thats normal. Its not real breast physics (like using havok ragdoll or anything) , its just animated breast bones. I can't have breasts flying everywhere in every animation as it would look very unnatural (like the breasts have their own muscles). I can only imitate real breast physics in the sense that  "would that motion actually cause small or large breast movement?" And they will have to move the same way every time the animation loops. However, I will try to key every frame for the breast animations to appear as fluid as possible. (when moving breasts actually apply). Sometimes I use the breast bones for breasts just to be proped up on something or pushed together (which includes no actual breast motion). But I assure you that all my animations utilize the breast bones on cherry hotlings skeleton. (and any compatible BBP skeleton).

Unless of course you dont have a BBP mesh or skeleton, in which case the animation should play normally with no breast bone movement.  :P

I'll be online for next 24 hours or so if anyone needs me to reply  :)

Oh and sorry nicole lol, I'll try to not quote long reply lists. Its distracting to me as well haha.