SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

Ooooh... my baffling intelligence strikes again... apologies in advance.

So I updated the mod by overwriting the old .zips with the new, possibly while the mod was still active. THEN I uninstalled it via Nexus Mod Manager and installed again (running FNIS after both steps). Yeah. Really. I was in a hurry and still fiddling around with other mods that caused problems. Besides I'm really new to this and never updated any mod.

When I load an old clean save, all 4 SexiS spells are added and work like a charm. Save for said glitch, but first things first.

When using any recent save (in which I already have Cupid's Heart/Bow and Defeated Config from an older version), the spells aren't added again, and I miss the Sexis Config spell added by one of the subsequent updates I didn't have. The Defeated Config is renamed and updated, and these three spells are usable, but nothing happens when sex should start.

Uninstalled the mod and ran FNIS to clean up. The spells are now taken out. But any attempt to save will now cause CTD. This only happens when SexiS Core is not installed, and doesn't affect old clean saves. When reinstalling SexiS Core (FNIS was run), saving over recent saves works again, but the spells still don't work (same as before), and SexiS Config won't be added.

That's what I get for updating in the most retarded way possible. Using the clean saves isn't an option, they're too old. I'd try downgrading to the version I used before, to uninstall and update properly. But since I overwrote the old Sexis-Core-zip, it's gone and the download link is taken out of course. I'm not even sure which version I was using until now. The download history says I got it on January 8th, where another update came out. Not sure if I had that, or if I was using the one from January 2nd. The update history says stripping options were added on January 8th, I had no such option (only Defeated Config and Cupid Bow / Heart).

So unless there's a fix for screwed up saves, or a cure for carelessness and mindboggling stupidity, this may be the way.

TL;DR

Could someone re-upload the Sexis-Core-Update from January 2nd, and if possible the one from January 8th as well? Many thanks in advance.

So I updated the mod by overwriting the old .zips with the new, possibly while the mod was still active. THEN I uninstalled it via Nexus Mod Manager and installed again (running FNIS after both steps). Yeah. Really. I was in a hurry and still fiddling around with other mods that caused problems. Besides I'm really new to this and never updated any mod.

When I load an old clean save, all 4 SexiS spells are added and work like a charm. Save for said glitch, but first things first.

When using any recent save (in which I already have Cupid's Heart/Bow and Defeated Config from an older version), the spells aren't added again, and I miss the Sexis Config spell added by one of the subsequent updates I didn't have. The Defeated Config is renamed and updated, and these three spells are usable, but nothing happens when sex should start.

Uninstalled the mod and ran FNIS to clean up. The spells are now taken out. But any attempt to save will now cause CTD. This only happens when SexiS Core is not installed, and doesn't affect old clean saves. When reinstalling SexiS Core (FNIS was run), saving over recent saves works again, but the spells still don't work (same as before), and SexiS Config won't be added.

That's what I get for updating in the most retarded way possible. Using the clean saves isn't an option, they're too old. I'd try downgrading to the version I used before, to uninstall and update properly. But since I overwrote the old Sexis-Core-zip, it's gone and the download link is taken out of course. I'm not even sure which version I was using until now. The download history says I got it on January 8th, where another update came out. Not sure if I had that, or if I was using the one from January 2nd. The update history says stripping options were added on January 8th, I had no such option (only Defeated Config and Cupid Bow / Heart).

So unless there's a fix for screwed up saves, or a cure for carelessness and mindboggling stupidity, this may be the way.

TL;DR

Could someone re-upload the Sexis-Core-Update from January 2nd, and if possible the one from January 8th as well? Many thanks in advance.

Cmod mentioned that the defeated plugin is whats causing the saving problems (most likely). What you need in that case is the old defeated scripts folder (the one that originally broke your saving ability).

So try just installing the updated core/data/cupid mods fully, then take the scripts folder for the older defeated plugin and merge with your current scripts folder. (and leave the new updated defeated plugin unintalled) Make sure you have no defeated plugins active old or new!

This should: allow you to use the updated sexis +cupid , however the defeated plugin will never work on that save again (updated or not). You can try the old defeated esp, but I'm not sure if that is compatible with the updated data/core files. (I wouldn't)

This solution should let you use everything updated w/o defeated. 

IMPORTANT: you are going to need to keep the old defeated script folder handy for future updates just in case any future updated core/data files try to overwrite the old defeated script file your save needs to continue. (in which case you'd just need to merge script folders). But I doubt any core/data updates will have anything to do with defeated scripts.

If you lost the old defeated scripts folder, you'd need to get them from Cmod, as I have never downloaded any version of the defeated plugin. As your game will never save without that missing script from that original defeated you installed that made your saves script dependent.

If you cant get that script folder, I'm afraid you'll have to resume from your old saves (and just redo all your progress). As there is nothing Cmod can do if he deletes his old versions once he updates them :(

Reverting your data/core files to previous version will do nothing to help you save, its the defeated scripts folder that needs reverting. 

TL;DR

Cmod mentioned that the defeated plugin is whats causing the saving problems (most likely). What you need in that case is the old defeated scripts folder (the one that originally broke your saving ability).

So try just installing the updated core/data/cupid mods fully, then take the scripts folder for the older defeated plugin and merge with your current scripts folder. (and leave the new updated defeated plugin unintalled) Make sure you have no defeated plugins active old or new!

This should: allow you to use the updated sexis +cupid , however the defeated plugin will never work on that save again (updated or not). You can try the old defeated esp, but I'm not sure if that is compatible with the updated data/core files. (I wouldn't)

This solution should let you use everything updated w/o defeated. 

IMPORTANT: you are going to need to keep the old defeated script folder handy for future updates just in case any future updated core/data files try to overwrite the old defeated script file your save needs to continue. (in which case you'd just need to merge script folders). But I doubt any core/data updates will have anything to do with defeated scripts.

If you lost the old defeated scripts folder, you'd need to get them from Cmod, as I have never downloaded any version of the defeated plugin. As your game will never save without that missing script from that original defeated you installed that made your saves script dependent.

If you cant get that script folder, I'm afraid you'll have to resume from your old saves (and just redo all your progress). As there is nothing Cmod can do if he deletes his old versions once he updates them :(

Reverting your data/core files to previous version will do nothing to help you save, its the defeated scripts folder that needs reverting. 

Thanks for the guide.

The newest clean save lies over 60 playing hours back and is pretty much at the start of the game. I'd much miss this mod, but wouldn't reset my first level 43 character for it. I suspected the core package because saving still works fine as long as it's installed, even with cupid, defeated and the data package uninstalled.

There was no clean save or update after this because I simply installed tons of mods soon after picking up Skyrim, which then ran silently in the background. Never expected it to break saves in any way :(

@CMOD

As long I discovered two very interesting mods (Frostfall and Wet&Cold) that add a lot of realism and immersion into the Skyrim World, I thought it could be a great feature if the action of having sex could add some "heat effect" to the player (mainly) and to the involved NPCs.

Dp you think it could be done or, simply, is it too hard to achieve?

I use both of those as well, the immersion they add is great! I haven't really given much thought to integration between them. I'd have to poke around Frostfall and see if there's some way to add a temporary heat source. Assuming that's possible, then a plugin for SexiS could easily be made to create a heat source at the start and remove it at the end of each scene.

The only way your level might affect Defeated is that you just die instead of getting knocked down. It may sound ridiculous, but try starting a new save file. I've read about some weird problems people have run into by using Live Another Life or just having a save file right at the end of Helgen. Also, a Papyrus log may shed light on whats going on here.

Thanks for reply Cmod. Actually I've tried a new save with no luck, but also I loaded another save that was made further in game (same character, but 5th level) and after quick testing on bandits Defeated worked just fine (atleast once, didn't have much time to play and I don't want to use this save file anyway). I think I will play without SexiS for some time, gain a few levels and then try to install SexiS+Defeated again.

And my Papyrus logs: newest one was heavily spammed by AP scripts errors (as far as I know this is normal for AP), so I cleaned the end of file of that spam manually, also included untouched version of that log just in case.

attachicon.gifpapyrus.logs_new_save.zip

These are from other save (one ended with CTD):

attachicon.gifpapyrus.logs_old_save_AP_killed.zip

Some weird looking stuff (relating to SexiS) in those scripts, not entirely sure what to make of it. In the Payrus.2 logs, you can see the actors it was trying to send at you:

[02/13/2013 - 09:48:57PM] SexiSDefeated: Filled 1 - [[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (00013487)>], [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (00013488)>], None, None]

Normally it would be something like "Actor < (00012345)>" for the entries.  So I'm wondering if it somehow grabbed the wrong types of objects.  After that you can see a bunch of Package Updating, which basically means it was trying to apply a package to those actors to make them walk to you, but was failing for some reason. Generally it's because that actor is doing something it considers more important, or they're standing next to you already.  Solution to this (actors not coming to you) is to open the console, select them, and then type "moveto player". This will drop them right on you and usually get things going.

The Papyrus.1 and Papyrus.3 logs both look like they ran into the same problem.  This looks like it might be another bug in Defeated.  What was attacking you in these logs, and where?

I fixed my issue.  The problem was loading some animation mods via MO and some copied directly to the data directory.  Disabling all animation mods in MO allowed everything to trigger. 

I'm using CBBE and some animations clip pretty badly but other than that great mod!

Glad you got it working. I have very few clipping problems with CBBE, although it could just be the body I made. Do they clip with the ground or each other? If it's with each other, you can always adjust their positions.

TL;DR

Sounds like you had Jan 2 version, which is not one I have on hand easily. Usually I make a backup of each zip I release, but it seems I forgot to do that with the Jan 2 version.

As mentioned by Arrok, pretty much every CTD-on-save issue has been a result of the Defeated plugin (and the Preggers plugin, but that's been disposed of).  So, the problem is likely an extension of that.  If you can, you'd be best off just installing the latest version and loading an old save from before you deactivated the plugins and saved.  If this can't be done, I can go back and attempt to remake the Jan 2 version.

SexiS is designed to update itself smoothly, just replace the files and load you game.  For future updates, I've included notes in the OP about how to update properly.  The step-by-step instructions assume you're running the Feb 5 version or later.

There was no clean save or update after this because I simply installed tons of mods soon after picking up Skyrim, which then ran silently in the background. Never expected it to break saves in any way :(

I see, well in the future if you see any mods labeled [Alpha] like this one, they are really just for trying out on a throw-away save. 

Now of course I, myself, only really have one save I use to install all alphas and betas, and its really my only skyrim save line, but I wont really care if it gets corrupt, b/c I could care less about having to start over. This is b/c I never really sit there and level up, I just use the command line to create my character (ex. input my level, skills, perks, appearance, equipment) from a non-corrupt save file saved right after the opening sequence.

But about your current save: try what cmod said about the defeated plugin. You need the scripts from one of the releases of defeated. (even if you dont want the defeated plugin) 

Thank you :)

From that page:

Unfortunately: 

Instructions (Please read this carefully to prevent any confusions or incorrect installation):

This package comes with a mandatory main file and several optional files which are animations that you can swap with those in the main file. A bodyslide was included as well. The main file contains the minimal necessary animations that prevent distortion of breasts (idle, walk, run and sprint). At this point I guess you should know that all animations made from cherry's BBP skeleton will go haywire when this TBBP is installed. Luckily there are only a handful of animations in this category besides idle, run, walk and sprint.

Uncompatible :(

Only advantage I really see with this skeleton is Butt physics.

I do know, however, cherry deactivated the mesh movement for the butt bones on her skeleton due to tons of bugs. Idk if tbbp fixed all these bugs, but   

to me its not worth animating for the micro scale movements of butt bones if they are bug prone. 

Later on if tbbp becomes the #1 most used bbp skeleton, I may reconstruct my animations. As of now however cherry's skeleton has too much compatibility (ex. animations still work on vanilla skeleton + meshes) to stop and try a new skeleton. But its a nice find.

One more position to go before I'm done with the foreplay animations :D

Hmm i am using TBBP and have been all along and it seems to work okay with your animations, The breats movement seem abit artificial but i assume that is just a limitation of animation. I mean they go up and down on your anims.

Well this is good news. The artificial breast motion could very well be from the limitation of my animation skill. (Still practicing with making it more realistic). However, any gross distortion or twisting of the mesh during animation would be due to incompatibility.

You could try cherry's skeleton and a CBBE BBP mesh (or cherry's original mesh) to see if that changes the authenticity of the motion, but if you see them moving (fluidly with no snapping back into place) then its probably just my animating flaws.  

The motion may be slightly out of sync/ exaggerated, but you shouldn't see any snapping or "boob position reseting" during the animations. 

Yeah they just go up and down.  Seems to be fine , can't wait for the foreplay anims :D

For requests how about a missonary where it goes to having her with arms around the guys neck and legs around waist so it is really close and intimate at like stage 2-3? So stage one is her lying there like the normal missionary then she hold tight type thing. Im just all for close lover type animations rather than rough things lol.

Still anything you make i will use since so far your animations have been awesome!

Ok Foreplay animations done:

Stage 1-3 = ball rubbing

Stage 4 = slow handjob

Stage 5 = make out

Its a missonary replacer (not the new rough missionary, but the old MLA missonary) So back up your missionary files if you want to keep them.

Only other animation I could replace for this one is the MLA reverse cowgirl, tell me if you'd rather that and ill rename the files and upload that one too (you can do this yourself too, if you know how to rename correctly)

Btw I know the sound wont make sense, but the animations arent actually incorporated into the mod, its a replacer. I think you can turn sounds off in Sexis options if you'd like.

Just let me know if anything is broken or off, and I'll try to fix.

BBP Foreplay Animations (Missionary Replacer).rar

Yes! I tried and alphav1za's method works, but I'm constantly getting 100% ctd when falling from a high place (i.e a cliff or a rock) while riding a horse. This doesn't happen on the new pack.

you have same trouble with me. i cannot ride horse because of ctd.....

have you solved the problem? if you so, please inform me.

I updated the OP with a new plugin See Edit. Adds extremely simplified pregnancy - basically to show that such a thing would be possible with this system. I know in the past there have been requests for pregnancy mods on these forums.

It's pretty simple, any female who has sex with a male will get pregnant afterwards. 3 trimesters later, they become a proud new parent. Will add save bloat. Default trimester length is just 20 ingame minutes (~1 min RL), just to show it can be done. But if someone actually wants to play around with it in a more realistic sense, I included an 'OPTIONAL' folder which you can install modified scripts from to change the trimesters to 3 days or 14 days. You could also edit the script yourself.

I highly recommend against using this in your savegame though.

Edit: Not adding to OP, since this is more of a demo plugin than whats up there. I added a lesser power which can be used to cleanup all children and excess data caused by this plugin, which should make it safer to use.

Additionally, the optional plugins reduce pregnancy to 50% chance, with a 10% chance of miscarriage. Also, once there are 128 babies, all future pregnancies will be miscarriages (cause the array for storing them will be full)

Edit Again: removed plugin since it was outdated. See page 6 for new version.

@Cmod, where is the pregnancy pluggin, i want to take a look on it

Required

ESM Pack (Feb 5, 2013)

[Download]

Data Pack (Feb 5, 2013)

[Download]

Optional

Cupid Plugin (Jan 15, 2013)

[Download]

Defeated Plugin (Feb 5, 2013)

[Download]

How to Safely Update

==================

Important:

- NEVER update the core while sex scenes are in progress.

- NEVER update the plugins while their scenes are in progress.

1) Open SexiS Config

2) Find and use Cleanup option

3) Wait for one of these 3 messages (may take up to about 20 seconds, usually less than 1):

- "SexiS: All pairs stopped." (Upper left)

- "SexiS Cleanup completed. # Pairs aborted." (Popup)

- "SexiS Cleanup complete." (Popup)

4) If using a plugin like Cupid, make sure it doesn't start a new scene. If it does, repeat 1-3.

5) Save and exit

6) Install latest version

7) Load your game and continue

Note: You do not need to ever deactive the esm and esp files and make a new save. In fact, I encourage you not to.

Description

==========

The goal of this project is to make a fully featured sex engine. Other mods can use this as a master file allowing them the ability to easily create sex scenes.

For those familiar with Oblivion, this is similar to the core of Lovers with PK.

ESM Pack + Data Pack

These are the resources and framework for SexiS. They don't add anything to you game by themselves, they are just resources for plugins to use.

Cupid Plugin

This is a simple plugin so that the core framework is actually testable / useable. It gives the player spells to target actors and put them into a sex scene. If you cast the spells while standing on a bed, the bed will be used.

Defeated Plugin

This plugin adds a 'Bad End' to combat. If you get heavily wounded during combat, your opponents may knock you down and have their way with you. Be aware that there is a good chance they will kill you afterwards as well. By default only men will use you, but a configuration option allows females to as well. If you enable females, you'll want a strapon mod, which you can register to use with this mod.

Status

======

Alpha.

What does that mean?

- Keep a backup save from before SexiS.*

- The API is not finalized, there are some missing features and the API may change.

- Development focus is on expanding and finalizing the API.

When will it be Beta?

- When the API has all the important features.

- Once in Beta, development focus will shift to stability.

*For people not aware, unlike Oblivion and Fallout, you cannot 'clean save' by removing a plugin and saving. Some data is never removed from save files. So having a backup save is important.

Requirements

============

- SKSE http://skse.silverlock.org/

- FNIS http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811

Recommended:

- CBBE http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666

- FavoredSoul - Erect Version http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2488

- Supported Strapon mod StrapOn, Horker-Tusk Strapon, Futa Equippable

Installation

==========

- Install the above requirements

- Install the files from the Data Pack (SexiS Data.zip)

- Install the files from the ESM Pack (SexiS Core.zip)

- Install the files from the Cupid Pack (SexiS Cupid.zip)

- Install the files from the Defeated Pack (SexiS Defeated.zip)

- Run GenerateFNIS_for_Users, click 'Update FNIS Behavior'

Common Problems

================

Problem: When I enable nude suits, their bodies are invisible!

Solution: You need to add nude files to:

.../Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/FemaleBodyNaked_0.nif

.../Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/FemaleBodyNaked_1.nif

.../Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/MaleBodyErect_0.nif

.../Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/MaleBodyErect_1.nif

Problem: A message pops up every 5 seconds saying I don't have SKSE installed, but I do!

Solution: You must launch the game using skse_loader.exe. Windows 7 user? Might need to run as administrator too.

Problem: No animations!

Solution: You need to use FNIS. Make sure to check any of the compatibility patches in FNIS if they reflect your mod installations.

Problem: FNIS Outputs this message:

ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Behavior Template: 24 s -a SexiS_MissionaryOff1 SexiS_MissionaryOff1.hkx

Solution: You need to update your version of FNIS. Be sure to go get 3.3.2. You'll need to download 'fix2' if you use the XP32 Maximum Skeleton.

Problem: Actors aren't undressed for sex.

Solution: Your version of SKSE is either not updated or not installed properly. Go get the latest version, install it, and launch the game via skse_loader.exe

Problem: Everything used to work, but after updating sex never starts and the config spells don't work.

Solution: Disable SexiS, save, re-enable. See here.

Problem: Defeated no longer works, player is never knocked down, player is also immortal.

Solution: Defeated reset option may help, or try azmodan22's solution.

Incompatibilities

===============

Many people have had trouble and CTDs when using PC Exclusive Animation path. However, it is possible to make them work together, see post 411.

Features

========

- Simple call to have two actors have sex

- Supports callbacks via custom events

- Supports global callbacks via custom events

- Includes semi-intelligent animation selection

- Simple sound effects

- Female voice (default voice from Lovers with PK)

- Ability for mods to add their own animations, without conflicts

- Ability to easily add new voices

- Align actors during animations using the number keys 1 and 2

- Advance or reverse animation with number keys 3 and 4

- Change animations with the number keys 5 and 6

--- Note: Under certain circumstances, the above two features are disabled

- Bukkake and creampie effects

- Includes 20 animations

- Sex on ground or bed

- Sex is based on RL time

Bugs

=====

- If sex finishes on actors which aren't loaded, they will continue to play the sex animation even after the system has finished with them.

- Sometimes actors will be stuck halfway into walls / objects.

- Actor scale size is not taken into account for positioning.

- If you use TFC during sex, your controls wont be re-enabled after it finishes. Turn off TFC and type 'enableplayercontrols' to fix.

- Bed alignment is broken on 80% of the animations

- Need unique textures for nude suits

- Actors move around some when using the AP animations

- Torches

- If updated with in-progress sex acts, it could break things horribly

- For an unknown reason, a few people have found the mouse buttons do not work after sex finishes

- Possible clipping issue with RoughMissionary

- Nude suits aren't equipped properly when gender roles are reversed

- Some people have a problem if sex starts while weapons are drawn

Defeated

- Actor may get stuck on the ground if hunter is killed too quickly

- Camera doesn't get released for some people when their weapons are drawn

- OnHit event doesn't check for None actor first

Cupid

- Investigate this

- Bug where bed is used after actors leave an area

- Bug where bed is used is subsequent sex scenes even though not selected

Fixed:

- During sex NPCs may try to walk away, resulting in a yoyo effect on them.

- NPCs babble constantly during sex

- Does not account for timescale global in timing.

- Sex does not abort if an actor dies.

- Actor who knocks down player in Defeated not automatically selected as hunter

Future Plans

===========

Ongoing

- Procure more animations

Soon

- Facial animations

- Option to enable cum effects on all FF couples, as if they were MF couples

- TFC during sex option

Distant

- FF cum effects

- Way to swap 'off' and 'def' positions

- Solo support

- mastercchris's gush effects

- MCM support

- Ingame voices, instead of voice clips

- Climax sound clip

- Match scale sizes between actors

Cupid

- Dialogue initiation

Defeated

- Integrate with SD

- Re-enable controls on death

Unplanned Ideas

- Allow user to re-tag animations

- Change cupid spells so player is not detected when using them

- Add manual strapon selection to core

- Use an invisible stool for short characters

Completed

- Button to switch animations

- Bukkake! http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=14933

- Core support for strapons

- Increase speed of voice clips in later stages

- 'Nude suits'

- Blac945's new animation

- Assault stripping settings

- Rebind hotkeys

- Candidates for aggressive tag: anal on the ground, on one leg, and standing up bending over

Defeated

- Option to disable male hunters

- Rename config spells to sit next to each other.

- Drop shields as weapons, not armor

Credits

======

Audio Files:

- Lovers with PK

Animation Files:

- Minilovers

- TDA

- Blac945's up03850.7z from skup.dip.jp

- JoshNZ's Animated Prostitution

Texture Files:

- oli3d - Bukkake effect

Version History

=============

Feb 5, 2013

- [bugFix] Fixed nude suit not working on some races

- [bugFix] Chest/mouth cum effect shows from oral now

- [bugFix] Fixed issue where nude suit wouldn't be equipped in certain cases when it should have been

- Added separate set of stripping options for assault

- 2 new animations from Blac945

- Ability to reassign hotkeys

- Retagged SexiSAPBedMish, SexiSAPLegUp, SexiSAPStanding to have aggressive tag

- Added option to clean up all existing pairs of actors

Defeated

- [bugFix] Fixed a bug which causes defeated to break and lock the character in a permanently weakened state

- [bugFix] Wont affect players when they are a werewolf

- Drop/Steal/Unequip only does so to slots defined in the new stripping settings

- Shield is dealt with as if it were a weapon, not an armor piece

- Reset option works a little better now

- Debuff duration can be set to 0 now to disable that feature

Jan 21, 2013

Defeated

- When dropping Armor, items with no world model are skipped

- When dropping Armor, items which are jewelry are skipped

Jan 20, 2013

- Nude suit support

--- Meshes NOT included. Must be placed:

--- .../Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/FemaleBodyNaked_#.nif

--- .../Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/MaleBodyErect_#.nif

Defeated

- Independent stripping options for armor and weapons: None, Drop, Unequip, Steal

- Basic reset option which may help fix people who have become immortal

- Stripping now happens when the first hunter begins, not when you are knocked down

- Archers who knock you down will come get you

- Renamed config spell to 'SexiS Defeated Config'

Jan 15, 2013

- Adjusted some anim tags

- 10 new animations, all from Animated Prostitution

- Anal creampie shader support

- Core support for StapOn, Horker-Tusk Strapon, and Futa Equippable (mods linked in recommended section)

- Removed some limitations on changing the stage

Jan 14, 2013

Defeated

- Fixed bug which caused the debuff to not be removed if the player is never actually assaulted

- Slightly boosted range at which sex will start

Jan 11, 2013

- Added cum effect

- New animation

- Ability to manually advance (or reverse) the animation stage

- Ability to manually switch animations

- Option to set default sex length

- Option to stop automatic animation advancement during stages 1, 2, and 3

- Basic 'stat' tracking for player

- Slowed voice clips when being assaulted

Defeated

- Option to disable male hunters

Jan 8, 2013

Defeated

- Fixed config menu bug where the max sex duration was the same as the min

Jan 8, 2013

- [bugFix] Possibly fixed issue causing NPCs to have animation lock after sex

- [bugFix] Sex will end upon the death of an actor

- New animation

- Expanded anim tagging system

- Complete rewrite of animation sequencing and storage systems

- Stripping settings can now be different between the two actors

- Stripping settings can be set on each sex act

- Configuration option for default stripping settings

- Dropped support for spell-based callbacks

- Checks SKSE and Skyrim version and alerts if there is a problem

Defeated

- Fixed issue where settings could be set too high

- Option to remove strapon

Jan 2, 2013

- [bugFix] Sex acts are timed on RL time now, not ingame time

Cupid

- Updated to comply with API changes

- Sex can repeat multiple times

Defeated

- [bugFix] Fixed issue which would cause hunters to just stand around idly

- Added to OP

- Now configurable: Sex duration, debuff duration, hp threshold

- Supports female hunters

- Can select a strapon from another mod for females to use

Dec 30, 2012

- Fixed issue with version updating.

- Fixed issue where some people who update got a perpetual 'Added to Faction' message.

- More voice clips.

Dec 25, 2012

- Fixed an issue where some NPCs would be seen as the wrong gender.

Cupid

- Fixed an issue where some NPC names would be blank when selected.

Dec 22, 2012

- Rewrote the callback system to be simpler and more powerful

Cupid:

- Fixed issue causing MM pairs to only use missionary

- Updated to use new callback system

- Clears arrows from actors before starting sex

- Will only repeat sex if it was started by this plugin (for compatibility with future plugins)

- Fixed bug which could cause beds to not be used

Dec 19, 2012

- [Revert] TimeScale code was not working as intended, it was reverted

- Sound system was overhauled for better future design

Cupid:

- Allows same sex couples. Note that FF couples will use animations that require a strap-on, which are not included in this mod.

Dec 17, 2012

- [bugFix] TimeScale is now factored into timing

- [bugFix] NPCs will no longer make idle chatter or try and walk away

- As a result of the above, max pairs supported is down to 21 (from 128)

- Actors will move together if pushed around by terrain / other Actors

- Started armor tagging system

- Increased frequency of voice clips during phases 4 and 5

- Repositioning actors will updated all phases now, instead of just the current one

- Removed stage update notification text

Dec 15, 2012

- Initial Release

Files

=====

SexiS Data.zip - Contains data files for SexiS (animations, meshes, sounds, textures).

SexiS Core.zip - Contains SexiS.esm and its scripts.

SexiS Cupid.zip - Contains the Cupid plugin and needed resources.

SexiS Defeated.zip - Contains the Defeated plugin and needed resources.

HEY , seems very good mod but the spells dont work on me...it says selected but it doesnt do anythin .....

Ok guys, I couldn't get the cowgirl animations done in time. I didn't want to rush it so I'll pick it back up when I get back 1st week in march.

I'll be back in 2 weeks, be sure to post any problems with the animations I've uploaded so far and I'll start fixing anything once I get back. Thanks for the support, and thank you Cmod for such an awesome animation engine. See you guys!

Thanks for this really fine mod. It seems to be the easiest of the sex mods to implement. Is it possible to create a romantic moment quest with these mods on the lines of dinner, dancing and bed; sitting around a campfire  or honeymoon night? Obviously, I have no idea what is required, but with the great animations available, would it just be a matter of scripting?

Will future updates to this mod be posted here and will this mod ever be posted on NEXUS?

Thanks again for adding some "adult" amusement to break up a day of exploring and killing.

I found that when My PC died near male-enemy, they will walk to my PC and strip all my PC clothes and the message "Sex start failed.." pop up.

Is there necrophilia feature when PC died in future?

At the moment there is no such feature, and due to technical problems with it, it is not planned feature either. It is however a feature I will add if I ever figure out a solution to the technical problems with it.

Yes! I tried and alphav1za's method works, but I'm constantly getting 100% ctd when falling from a high place (i.e a cliff or a rock) while riding a horse. This doesn't happen on the new pack.

you have same trouble with me. i cannot ride horse because of ctd.....

have you solved the problem? if you so, please inform me.

This isn't something I've found a solution to yet, but it's not a problem I've ever had either. Few questions:

- How high do you need to fall to cause this?

- Does this happen without the Defeated plugin activated?

HEY , seems very good mod but the spells dont work on me...it says selected but it doesnt do anythin .....

Do you get a message like "Sex Failed to start[-2]" after selecting two actors?

I updated the OP with a new plugin See Edit. Adds extremely simplified pregnancy - basically to show that such a thing would be possible with this system. I know in the past there have been requests for pregnancy mods on these forums.

It's pretty simple, any female who has sex with a male will get pregnant afterwards. 3 trimesters later, they become a proud new parent. Will add save bloat. Default trimester length is just 20 ingame minutes (~1 min RL), just to show it can be done. But if someone actually wants to play around with it in a more realistic sense, I included an 'OPTIONAL' folder which you can install modified scripts from to change the trimesters to 3 days or 14 days. You could also edit the script yourself.

I highly recommend against using this in your savegame though.

Edit: Not adding to OP, since this is more of a demo plugin than whats up there. I added a lesser power which can be used to cleanup all children and excess data caused by this plugin, which should make it safer to use.

Additionally, the optional plugins reduce pregnancy to 50% chance, with a 10% chance of miscarriage. Also, once there are 128 babies, all future pregnancies will be miscarriages (cause the array for storing them will be full)

Edit Again: removed plugin since it was outdated. See page 6 for new version.

@Cmod, where is the pregnancy pluggin, i want to take a look on it

I attached the source files for it here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12080-sexis-sex-in-skyrim-alpha-updated-feb-5/?p=289328

Thanks for this really fine mod. It seems to be the easiest of the sex mods to implement. Is it possible to create a romantic moment quest with these mods on the lines of dinner, dancing and bed; sitting around a campfire  or honeymoon night? Obviously, I have no idea what is required, but with the great animations available, would it just be a matter of scripting?

Will future updates to this mod be posted here and will this mod ever be posted on NEXUS?

Thanks again for adding some "adult" amusement to break up a day of exploring and killing.

At the moment this framework only has sex animations. So to do things like dancing another plugin would have to include those on it's own. But otherwise the things you suggest would be possible.

At this time I don't have plans to post this on the Nexus. I figure I'd just end up banned.

If you can, you'd be best off just installing the latest version and loading an old save from before you deactivated the plugins and saved.  If this can't be done, I can go back and attempt to remake the Jan 2 version.

Did you mean "before you actived"? It wasn't deactivated on any save of my playthrough since it was added at the start of January.

Replaying from that clean save would practically mean replaying the entire playthrough, which is now at about half point of the game. It would take a couple of months this time just to get where I'm now. It's my own fault of course, so I really don't expect you to go through the hazzle of remaking an old version. Will thankfully give it a try though if you did.

Ok guys been busy past 2 days, but im back animating for the weekend :D

@Arrok.

Tried the new "oral" animation and it seems very good. The first "reverse" stage is amazing even if the "upper" female is, maybe, a bit too "inside" the face of the laying one. Not a big issue, indeed. Next stages are perfect, by my point of view. BTW, I used your corrected "4uDK" sideposes and I didn't noticed misalignements (at least on flattened surfaces),

@ EVERYONE.

Please, try to use the "multiquote" feature as hidden or spoiler, because it becomes really difficult to read every single "infinite" post.

I'm glad everything is mostly working with the updated animations. If I have time this weekend ill open them back up and have a look at the head problem.

@Arrok

I also get a small boob glitch on your side laying animation. Pretty sure its the CB++ TBBP Body and not he animations fault.

Other than that great work!

And a general question. Did you guys (the animators) decide to go with only bbp instead of tbbp for the animations? I really like it, and it's a lot better than without breast movement, but especially with sex mods (a lot more than say walking animations etc) i think it makes huge difference to have tbbp instead of bbp. The movement is so much more fluid and "real"

(just take a look at the 2 tbbp anim objects ero motion animations from dragonfly for example) while you can basically see the one bone that moves the breast with bbp.

Please don't get this the wrong way, i love what you guys are doing, i just think it would look a lot better with tbbp.

Yes, I only used Cherry Hotlings skeleton for the animations that means I have the left and right breast and pre breast bones to animate with. I'm not sure what tbbp is. Could you please explain what the difference is? 

If tbbp doesn't have the same breast bones as cherry's skeleton (and compatible meshes, meaning you can use tbbp meshs with cherry's skeleton and have no graphical glitches) then that is why you have the glitch.

However, if tbbp is compatible with CBBE bodyslide BBP meshes, then use bodyslide to make your own CBBE bbp meshes and see if you still get the glitch. IF you do, unfortunately, tbbp's breast bones are not compatible with Cherry's breast bones but they use the same bone names meaning all bbp mods using cherry's skeleton will glitch with  tbbp.

For me to mod with this tbbp skeleton, I'd need 

1.) the skeleton.nif and .hkx  and the female_skeleton_nif (may be the same may just be able to rename) 

2.) an animation rig setup for 3dsmax using the skeleton (may be able to make my own)

3.) a txt file with the bones list to export in havok content tools

@Arrok

I also get a small boob glitch on your side laying animation. Pretty sure its the CB++ TBBP Body and not he animations fault.

Other than that great work!

And a general question. Did you guys (the animators) decide to go with only bbp instead of tbbp for the animations? I really like it, and it's a lot better than without breast movement, but especially with sex mods (a lot more than say walking animations etc) i think it makes huge difference to have tbbp instead of bbp. The movement is so much more fluid and "real"

(just take a look at the 2 tbbp anim objects ero motion animations from dragonfly for example) while you can basically see the one bone that moves the breast with bbp.

Please don't get this the wrong way, i love what you guys are doing, i just think it would look a lot better with tbbp.

From what I've seen, many aren't using the tbbp animations yet because they still have a ways to go before they work properly.  I haven't tried them myself yet, but I've heard that many animators have trouble with tbbp at the moment.  Once they get the bugs ironed out, I imagine that many will begin to switch over to using it instead.

If whatever tbbp is has been animated in skyrim for any mod so far, It shouldn't be a problem for me to animate it, I just didn't know it existed.

I have a challenge for you Arrok, turn the ero-motion animations into real animations that can be used in the sexis framework (Like dragonfly tbbp-ified 2 of them as a proof of concept for tbbp, and they are awesome) and do it with a roundtrees fruit pastel in your mouth, without chewing it !

I'll take a look at it, and possibly do this in March. However, ill only use the ero poses as a reference, because I want everyone to have full rights to use any animations I make.  All I have is this weekend to animate, then i'll be working for 2 weeks and wont be animating until the first week in march.

@everyone

this weekend ill be finishing and uploading foreplay and improved cowgirl animations. If you have any suggestions/ requests, I'll do the most popular requests I see over the next 2 weeks in march. 

About breast physics: just in case anyone didn't know if you only see small breast movements in some animations, thats normal. Its not real breast physics (like using havok ragdoll or anything) , its just animated breast bones. I can't have breasts flying everywhere in every animation as it would look very unnatural (like the breasts have their own muscles). I can only imitate real breast physics in the sense that  "would that motion actually cause small or large breast movement?" And they will have to move the same way every time the animation loops. However, I will try to key every frame for the breast animations to appear as fluid as possible. (when moving breasts actually apply). Sometimes I use the breast bones for breasts just to be proped up on something or pushed together (which includes no actual breast motion). But I assure you that all my animations utilize the breast bones on cherry hotlings skeleton. (and any compatible BBP skeleton).

Unless of course you dont have a BBP mesh or skeleton, in which case the animation should play normally with no breast bone movement.  :P

I'll be online for next 24 hours or so if anyone needs me to reply  :)

Oh and sorry nicole lol, I'll try to not quote long reply lists. Its distracting to me as well haha.

Oh your adding more animations this weekend, now im excited!

TBBP is pretty amazing but it works with regular bbp.

If you can, you'd be best off just installing the latest version and loading an old save from before you deactivated the plugins and saved.  If this can't be done, I can go back and attempt to remake the Jan 2 version.

Did you mean "before you actived"? It wasn't deactivated on any save of my playthrough since it was added at the start of January.

Replaying from that clean save would practically mean replaying the entire playthrough, which is now at about half point of the game. It would take a couple of months this time just to get where I'm now. It's my own fault of course, so I really don't expect you to go through the hazzle of remaking an old version. Will thankfully give it a try though if you did.

Hmm, I'm a bit befuddled then. If you never deactivated the mod, there's no reason the spells would have been removed from your character. Simply updating the mod doesn't cause them to be removed. It would happen from deactivating the esm and saving. Unless something exceedingly weird is going on.

Thinking I must have misinterpreted a few things. There's a total of 4 spells:

Core:

- [Powers] SexiS Config

Cupid:

- [illusion] Cupid's Arrow (or is it Cupid's Bow? I forget)

- [illusion] Cupid's Heart

Defeated:

- [Powers] SexiS Defeated Config

When you load your file right now, which ones do you have? Based on the version you originally had, you should have all but SexiS Config (assuming you're using both plugins). Believe you said you don't get the SexiS Config spell after updating.

Additionally, if you load a save which was made from before you updated Sexis, you should get the notification "SexiS Updated: 201302050". I'm thinking you probably aren't getting this message. If this is the case, it means you've definitely run into a bug, which is inadvertently keeping SexiS in a strange state of suspension.

Hmm, I'm a bit befuddled then. If you never deactivated the mod, there's no reason the spells would have been removed from your character. Simply updating the mod doesn't cause them to be removed. It would happen from deactivating the esm and saving. Unless something exceedingly weird is going on.

Thinking I must have misinterpreted a few things. There's a total of 4 spells:

Core:

- [Powers] SexiS Config

Cupid:

- [illusion] Cupid's Arrow (or is it Cupid's Bow? I forget)

- [illusion] Cupid's Heart

Defeated:

- [Powers] SexiS Defeated Config

When you load your file right now, which ones do you have? Based on the version you originally had, you should have all but SexiS Config (assuming you're using both plugins). Believe you said you don't get the SexiS Config spell after updating.

Additionally, if you load a save which was made from before you updated Sexis, you should get the notification "SexiS Updated: 201302050". I'm thinking you probably aren't getting this message. If this is the case, it means you've definitely run into a bug, which is inadvertently keeping SexiS in a strange state of suspension.

It's a bit complicated: When updating, all 4 plugins were still active in the Nexus Mod Manager, and I simply dumped the 4 updated .zips into the mod folder and allowed them to overwrite the old ones. Then I used the Mod Manager to deactivate them (+FNIS), and activated them again (+FNIS).

When loading the clean save, I get all these 4 spells and they work. But now that you mention it: The only notifications are "Cupid's Bow added", "Cupid's Heart added", "SexiS Defeated Config added". I do have the SexiS Config though.

Every save after this already had the old version installed (and only Cupid's Bow, Cupid's Heart and Defeated Config as of yet). When loading one of those, I get the same 3 notifications as above, however SexiS Config is missing. The Cupid spells no longer give a "[name] selected" message and won't start sex, but the bow spell still shoots arrows. With Defeated, my character will still sink to the ground, enemies will turn friendly but not start sex, and I can't stand up. The SexiS Defeated Config menu works though.

I tried uninstalling the plugins and loaded up (this is what I meant by "the spells are gone"). But when the Core-plugin is deactivated, any attempt to save will cause CTD. When it's active, I can save.