+ SexiS_Arrok_OralDef2 SexiS_Arrok_OralDef2.hkx

+ SexiS_Arrok_OralDef3 SexiS_Arrok_OralDef3.hkx

+ SexiS_Arrok_OralDef4 SexiS_Arrok_OralDef4.hkx

s SexiS_Arrok_OralOff1 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff1.hkx

+ SexiS_Arrok_OralOff2 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff2.hkx

+ SexiS_Arrok_OralOff3 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff3.hkx

+ SexiS_Arrok_OralOff4 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff4.hkx

already it?

By Joe, that did it!  All animations are now working!  :D  Well done, Acedanna!  My hat's off to you!   ^_^

I don't understand what to do here. I see those files in my folder, what do I do with them exactly? What does "s" and "+" mean?

I tried using the updated SexiS files and the last two Arrok positions still aren't working, so I'd like to apply this fix.

EDIT: Duh, I'm an idiot. Found out I was supposed to make those changes to the text file in the folder. Ok, now I applied the changes, but the problem still persists. The last two positions aren't working correctly. Instead, it continues the same animation from the previous position and they keep floating away from each other. Any help?

Added a photo of my problem. This is what happens whenever I try to use the Arrok positions. Please help.  :(

post-115343-0-91248800-1361784663_thumb.png

@low9119, not yet it is planned for a future plugin once out of alpha stage so not any time soon.

@dagal, no you can't rape dead bodies, in fact at the moment you can't rape anything, only be raped

@massefect, not yet since the mod is still in alpha, Cmod said he would write one once the mod is stable and doesn't break the plugin files with every update

@Killercam21, look on the OP under version history

@veterok, Not with this mod atleast for now, will most likley be a seperate plugin created once in beta or behond

Jimjim117 worte :

@dagal, no you can't rape dead bodies, in fact at the moment you can't rape anything, only be raped

Yeah, I notice that =)  Thanks, Jimbo!

How do you think, things like necro, raping, monster raping will be updated in this mod, or we need to use another mod ?

Hmm can't seem to target Joric (Ingrod the Young's brother). Why is that? Can you not target when they sleep?

Also it's great so far I got it working. Had some issues but oh well. Haven't figured out how to have them with my character yet.

Well darn. I figured out how to target my character but every way I try before someone approaches it crashes? But it works when anyone is w anyone else?

thanks for the mod

you can add sex for money???

Look here

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18366

I've used that, but it isn't too good. Lots of time following people around, the sex takes too far long and the animations aren't great or varied.

I understand that Cmod has a lot of time already invested in this mod, but I would also like to see a prostitution mod when things are nice and smooth. Hell, I'd give it a try if I knew how.

I've used that, but it isn't too good. Lots of time following people around, the sex takes too far long and the animations aren't great or varied.

I understand that Cmod has a lot of time already invested in this mod, but I would also like to see a prostitution mod when things are nice and smooth. Hell, I'd give it a try if I knew how.

freshfish (the author of NBP) has added into the latest 0.9u version, the option to set the long of actions (command =  set ffhtimescale to 0.X ---- where X is a value from 1 to 9. If you set 0.5, for example, you will have actions with half time).

You could ask him to change his mod and use the SexiS Core as framework work the animations but I think he will not agree.

So i love this mod, its fantastic, but is there any way to make it so when you get raped, you don't die afterward? I know it's supposed to be simply a "chance" albeit maybe a good one, but i swear EVERY time i have died afterward.

Also is there a way during the sex scenes to move the actors up and down? i know that 1 and 2 more them forward and back but sometimes it looks like they are poking their penis into my belly button... i somehow don't think that's all that exciting

This is a great mod ! It's been a long time before someone finally did something simple and clean for introducing sex in skyrim ! The installation was really easy, no bug, no conflict, ...  I was really happy to see that all worked fine for M/M partners because it's the only way I wanna use this mod :P . (I hope sounds for male will coming soon :D, for that... well I found in the "Estrus" mod a ressource for modders : Voice for male has been recorded too but never applied to the mod. It could do the trick if the original modder agree the using :P The "out of breath" sound is good as well. )  I'm still having some problem when my character is being raped : the both of actors don't sync very well at the first animation, but it's really nothing annoying, just a detail.  I usually getting stuck in the 3rd person view while using tfc until the end of the sex, but if I turn back to the normal view before, it doesn't happen.

It's pretty good for an alpha version, really stable. I'm watching for your updates !  Unfortunatly I still don't know how to be a modder, but really, if I can help you in anyway just ask me, I'll be glad to help because it's an amazing work you did ! ( well, if it's for a french translation, male voice recording, quest, anything you think that could be useful, etc. ) Don't worry if you don't want/need me for that project, it's just that i found it so cool that I wanted to do something like a donation, by offering some help :P

Keep working ! I can't wait to see all the possibilities you'll bring to this mod !

Does this crash for me because I use Children of the Sky (Child character), not being allowed? Do I have to change my char? I also only have UNP. Not sure if that would be an issue though.

I guess I will try getting that command to change to adult or something wo loss. Or try something else then that changes my appearance..

So i love this mod, its fantastic, but is there any way to make it so when you get raped, you don't die afterward? I know it's supposed to be simply a "chance" albeit maybe a good one, but i swear EVERY time i have died afterward.

Also is there a way during the sex scenes to move the actors up and down? i know that 1 and 2 more them forward and back but sometimes it looks like they are poking their penis into my belly button... i somehow don't think that's all that exciting

^ anyone?

Btw too i wanted to mention something. I saw in your plans for the future for integration with SD, this would be utterly amazing if you could pull it off, i tried just swapping animations in the mesh folder and it didn't work :(

I loved SD for a while but the sex scenes are just so...stale compared to this mod that i couldn't even look at the SD ones anymore so i ended up uninstalling it and just keeping this mod. Would be great if i could play the SD mod with this one built in...very great!

well, for rape to death... what would make it easier is instead of having a 'random' factor that may or may not work very well depending on percentages or whatever it uses, i swear sometimes it seems like the CK uses fuzzy math for this type of thing.

so what i would suggest would be to have two seperate rape types in this case, one for regular no death raping the other would be the rape to death (both would not have any random factors except in executing the rape in the first place) for both PC and NPC's... might have to change some AI elements in regards to its use from NPC's.

I'm not actually sure if death after rape is supposed to happen (I could be wrong) I think its just a bug that happens when sex initiates and you get hit again it can reduce your health to zero but since sex has already started you get to view the sex scene before death. At least this is what happens in my case when I die. Also It seems that followers just stand around and watch now instead of trying to rescue you or maybe that's a weird problem on my end.

If you are talking about before sex starts,maybe you should try to raise the health rate for sex to happen.My warrior with full heavy armor allways survives with only the 0.15 rate,but my mage needs at least 0.30 to start sex before she dies.

Or maybe you are talking about die after sex caused by the rapists kill you before you can wake up (that happens to me when there are few enemies) just open menu as soon as sex ends and you can use potions to heal and survive.This is also useful if sex fails to start,like when a follower kills the rapist before starts the sex animation but your character is already on the floor.

Maybe more armor rate can be added when the player gets on her knees,like equipping an item boosting AR,I remember Sexus in Fallout 3 having DR increased to the max during rape to prevent deaths.

Great mod so far. I just have a question.

Is there any way to move your character Up or Down?

My char always seems to start a tiny bit up in the air for some reason.

Could only find the keybinding for closer and further away.

The only way is to increase the characters scale with the setscale command so they are about the same height.

@Cmod for some of the animations i am getting the cum decal on 2 places at once, on the hug + Fuck scene i got it on her mouth and her ass any idea's?

Does anyone else have problems with cupid plugin  ? the defeated works just fine for me . the cupid says the name of the actors selected but doesn't seem to be playing the animations , I have all requirement and animation packs . wtf am I doing wrong.