+ SexiS_Arrok_OralDef2 SexiS_Arrok_OralDef2.hkx

+ SexiS_Arrok_OralDef3 SexiS_Arrok_OralDef3.hkx

+ SexiS_Arrok_OralDef4 SexiS_Arrok_OralDef4.hkx

s SexiS_Arrok_OralOff1 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff1.hkx

+ SexiS_Arrok_OralOff2 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff2.hkx

+ SexiS_Arrok_OralOff3 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff3.hkx

+ SexiS_Arrok_OralOff4 SexiS_Arrok_OralOff4.hkx

already it?

By Joe, that did it!  All animations are now working!  :D  Well done, Acedanna!  My hat's off to you!   ^_^

I don't understand what to do here. I see those files in my folder, what do I do with them exactly? What does "s" and "+" mean?

I tried using the updated SexiS files and the last two Arrok positions still aren't working, so I'd like to apply this fix.

EDIT: Duh, I'm an idiot. Found out I was supposed to make those changes to the text file in the folder. Ok, now I applied the changes, but the problem still persists. The last two positions aren't working correctly. Instead, it continues the same animation from the previous position and they keep floating away from each other. Any help?

Added a photo of my problem. This is what happens whenever I try to use the Arrok positions. Please help.  :(

Sometimes in the replacers (when I'm testing the animations) this happens, and I have to cycle back to previous position & back to the replaced position to fix it. 

Also, do you have dragonborn? And have you updated your FNIS to the latest version (dragonborn compatible). B/c thats most likely your problem if you haven't.

If you've tried all the troubleshooting options on the front page (make sure you read everything in Cmod's OP regarding updating) and its still not working, then Im not sure what to do. You'll need advice on someone with working knowledge of the CK.  

Thanks for the reply Arrok. Yes, I have the latest FNIS (V3.5) and it's updated. And no, I don't have Dragonborn. I tried all the solutions and couldn't fix it, so I just used your animations to replace the fisting and another AP animation cause I don't like those anyways and now it's working fine.  :D

@mithos

Just checked out your animation, and its like the best rape animation ever. You must have spent a crapload of time animating those. The intro is nice, you just need to replace a position with an involuntary stage 1 advance. (like the side position). I'll try to do it soon, and I'll definitely look into adding bbp support later down the line. It'd be awsome as a default rape position for a rape addon for sexis.

Edit: Well I've tried it replacing different positions, really its in the best place until Cmod adds a rape position. Its like you said, intro moves on sometimes, sometimes not. Its very well aligned on my mesh. 

@Dorikin

Ok, I just downloaded and installed FNIS 3.5 (from 3.4) and updated the core, data, and cupid files for sexis. I ran FNIS and booted the game. When I cycle to the new animations they worked fine. I will be editing those animations soon anyways. So once I get them up, you can see if your situation improves.

@Cmod 

Ok everything seems to work great on the update. Few things I'd like to patch up though. First being that "arm flailing" stage in the oral series. I have got to revamp that mess lol. I'm embarassed to look at it XD. I'll see if I can make it more realistic.  

Second, I need to move both actors in the oral series closer to the center, where most of the other animations take place. Its so far from the initial area, people will probably end up clipping inside something, if they dont begin in a large flat area lol. 

@everybody

BBP Cowgirl Animations done:

For the male actor its basically the same as the original (made a new "just laying there" animation). The male animations for cowgirl are shared with the laying blowjob. So they had to remain the same for the sake of retaining proper alignment/ time syncing. I may add more lively male animations at a later time.

As for the female, I think its pretty good. Definitely better than the old AP cowgirl imo. Way less robotic, varied positions ect.  I hope it satisfies those who requested it.

Its pretty perfectly aligned in my game, if anyone has issues, I'll see what I can do.

BBP Cowgirl.rar

@Arrok

would love if you if can re-make/modify the male anims for AP Kneelblow and AP HandJob. well i'm not saying those animations are bad, they just.. well i might say it to "stiff" , its like i'm seeing a "T-800" instead of man.

wanna ask about some animations that you made, did you made it from scratch or modify the existed one ? i remember try to convert some of ML/AP/ASX animations back to .KF, but hkxcmd always return me with an error, didnt really remember what the error is, i think some bone are not match with skeleton.hkx that i use (using vanilla skeleton.hkx). any input will be appreciated. 

@mithos

Just checked out your animation, and its like the best rape animation ever. You must have spent a crapload of time animating those. The intro is nice, you just need to replace a position with an involuntary stage 1 advance. (like the side position). I'll try to do it soon, and I'll definitely look into adding bbp support later down the line. It'd be awsome as a default rape position for a rape addon for sexis.

@Dorikin

Ok, I just downloaded and installed FNIS 3.5 (from 3.4) and updated the core, data, and cupid files for sexis. I ran FNIS and booted the game. When I cycle to the new animations they worked fine. I will be editing those animations soon anyways. So once I get them up, you can see if your situation improves.

@Cmod 

Ok everything seems to work great on the update. Few things I'd like to patch up though. First being that "arm flailing" stage in the oral series. I have got to revamp that mess lol. I'm embarassed to look at it XD. I'll see if I can make it more realistic.  

Second, I need to move both actors in the oral series closer to the center, where most of the other animations take place. Its so far from the initial area, people will probably end up clipping inside something, if they dont begin in a large flat area lol. 

@everybody

For the male actor its basically the same as the original (made a new "just laying there" animation). The male animations for cowgirl are shared with the laying blowjob. So they had to remain the same for the sake of retaining proper alignment/ time syncing. I may add more lively male animations at a later time.

As for the female, I think its pretty good. Definitely better than the old AP cowgirl imo. Way less robotic, varied positions ect.  I hope it satisfies those who requested it.

Its pretty perfectly aligned in my game, if anyone has issues, I'll see what I can do.

Another awesome animation as usual.

Just wondering what male body replacer are you using 4udiks?

Im swapping between 4udiks and Breezes atm and they both have such different alignments and neither of them work with all animations :(

In this animation with breezes i always have to move the actors between stage 1-2 to not have clipping i need to move them 2 "clicks" apart.

But if i use 4udiks it works fine except that the kneeling doggy animation doesn't line up xD.

I just can't win :(

@Arrok

would love if you if can re-make/modify the male anims for AP Kneelblow and AP HandJob. well i'm not saying those animations are bad, they just.. well i might say it to "stiff" , its like i'm seeing a "T-800" instead of man.

wanna ask about some animations that you made, did you made it from scratch or modify the existed one ? i remember try to convert some of ML/AP/ASX animations back to .KF, but hkxcmd always return me with an error, didnt really remember what the error is, i think some bone are not match with skeleton.hkx that i use (using vanilla skeleton.hkx). any input will be appreciated. 

Unfortunately, the reason the AP kneelbow and handjob's male animation is so bland and generic is b/c the original author of the these animations reused that "stiff" pose for the bj, handjob, shoulder, and maybe few others. This was probably to export lots of positions for the author's mod really fast.

When 4 positions are all sharing the same male animation, I cant change one without all of them changing. The only way this would be possible is if Cupid instead used multiple copies of the same animation for each position, but it uses the same file for all.

For example, the laying blowjob actually only has Def animations, no Offender animations. This is because the laying blowjob uses the cowgirl offender animations for its male positions. So I couldn't  make animations for the male cowgirl (other than the very similar to the original laying male) without messing up the blowjob.

I made all the animations from scratch (the side position male is the original I did not edit it, nor did I re-upload it). The first reason I do this is b/c its much easier to create a new animation then to edit an existing one for me. (b/c every frame is keyed in imported animations, and trying to edit over 30 bones each with their own set of 30-200 frames is very tedious) If you really want to get anywhere editing an existing animation you may as well delete every frame, leaving you with a starting position to animate (which is extremely easy to make from scratch.).

Second reason is I don't know if I have the right to upload anyone else's re-edited animations without permission. Still waiting for a response on this.

About the converting to kf: hkxcmd is very pedantic with your pathing. You have to make sure you are typing the full path 100%

Also, any animations made with a custom skeleton (all of mine, and all of the rough animations) can't be converted by hkxcmd. To accomplish this you need Havok Content Tools 2010-2. only that version works for skyrim. and only 3dsmax 9 through 2011 support HCT 2010-2

I highly recommend reading this thread http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1293826-rel-havok-animation-converter/  if you want to see how to import and export. Fore (author of FNIS) referred me to this thread when I was just starting to animate (like a month ago).  

I'll attach all the sexis animations in kf format in-case you can't get hkxcmd to work

Not a Sexis Update, Modder Resource Only

sexis-out.rar

@deathmaw 

I use favored soul with this body (larger penis than normal FS erect) its from the equip-able penis mod, I just replaced the normal FS body. 

FS malebody bigger penis.rar

sexis-out.rar

Hello Arrok,

Is there a file for dev purpose or an update to SexiS ?

You make me laughing with your bigger penis : with better males they are larger than my arm.

Be useful to have a mod with normal size ones ...

Lol. You should see the cup size on my female mesh. Probably a J-cup. Don't worry though, I mostly disregard my mesh when animating. That penis clips on every animation LOL.  

Fear not though I animate the skeletons, not the meshes. So any mesh you have should work unless the penis is oriented lower on the torso in which case you can use 1 and 2 to align.

If you can't get it to work with your mesh let me know and ill try to create a new one to accommodate that mesh.

And yes, that file is for dev purposes. No update. 

As deathmaw mentioned, its really not possible to have a mesh that works perfectly with every animation.  Some people animate with the weight=0 mesh, some with 100. I use FS b/c the body itself (minus the nudity) is similar to vanilla. And its compatible with vanilla hands, feet and head.

@Arrok

ahh, i see, no wonder they look the same just never thought the animation is taking from the same file...

for animation making, i'm always need for something that was already made so i can make my own, it just how i work, well its not like i'm going to rip or something but more like a guide. And i was never really can make a smooth anim, just like you said with frames and i admit i do kind of lazy as well.

i do have 3Dmax 2010 and Havok Content Tools 2010-2 and already made my own anims thanks to Aeon and XP32 animation tutorial back in the day (just some simple idles tho, vanilla modified). The thing is, lately i dont know why everytime i try to convert again the vanilla animations, hkxcmd would turn error and thats why i ask about hkxcmd and as i remember correctly i did use the same method and only use vanilla assets i.e skeleton.hkx and vanilla .hkx animations to avoid any conflict. so i really dont know what is wrong/missing.

wow thank you so much for sharing the .kf format Arrok, really appreciated it, definitely gonna help me more with animations :D ...   

@Arrok

ahh, i see, no wonder they look the same just never thought the animation is taking from the same file...

for animation making, i'm always need for something that was already made so i can make my own, it just how i work, well its not like i'm going to rip or something but more like a guide. And i was never really can make a smooth anim, just like you said with frames and i admit i do kind of lazy as well.

i do have 3Dmax 2010 and Havok Content Tools 2010-2 and already made my own anims thanks to Aeon and XP32 animation tutorial back in the day (just some simple idles tho, vanilla modified). The thing is, lately i dont know why everytime i try to convert again the vanilla animations, hkxcmd would turn error and thats why i ask about hkxcmd and as i remember correctly i did use the same method and only use vanilla assets i.e skeleton.hkx and vanilla .hkx animations to avoid any conflict. so i really dont know what is wrong/missing.

wow thank you so much for sharing the .kf format Arrok, really appreciated it, definitely gonna help me more with animations :D ...   

Np. Btw, if you want my advice on creating a custom animation from an imported kf, I suggest ctrl+a to select everything (and lock your selection) then delete all the keys (exept for the key at frame 0) , set max frames to 60, then clone the key at frame 0 to frame 60.

Now you have a 2 second looping animation with the imported kf's starting position. (Of course though the animation does nothing at this point)

Just go to frame 30 and switch on auto-key, and pose the actor in the position you want to end up in. When you play the animation its a smooth transition from position 1 to pos. 2 and back again.  This is pretty much the format for like 70% of all sex animations.

I usually do 16 frames for fast sex, 30 for moderate pace, and 90 for slow  (sometimes, very rarely I use 120)

Animations with very little movement need more frames. Like my idle has 290 keys. B/c it needs to be varied, and have a large loop. (also the foreplay animations were long b/c they move little as well.)

Anyways, hope that helps! 

Alright so, I have the "All in one" sex mod featured here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11901-beta-sex-mods-all-in-one-release/

However I heard a lot about this one. Could somebody tell me what the pros and cons are exactly? Like are there more or less animations? Would this be compatible with the "All in one" mod? Thank you.

I haven't tried that one yet, but i read the description and i got a good idea of what your using. This one has auto bukkake. Some new animations that aren't part of the main mod on the front page that are really good,you can find them if you go through the forums (a really good foreplay one is somewhere in here that i tried out and was great) the official mod also has a couple of animations you cant find in other mods that are really good. Some also have bbp. It seems from reading posts that this one is really easy to add new animations to that people make.

I have also been using this through a couple of playthroughs of the game without any issues compared to other adult mods i have used, probably because i used to older ones like asx,etc that caused me all sorts of issues at one point or another, now i only use this, no save bloating and really nothing i can find wrong with it, its pretty clean and well maintained.

@ darkshot64

You make me curious and i installed "All in one". I have no practice with it but my first impression is that SexiS is much confortable. May be is while it is not a compilation.

Even if there is in "All in one" some features who are absent in SexiS (like necro), I prefer it because it has more animations.

Furthermore he is in constant developpement and even that alpha version is free of majors bugs. It seem to me that there is some of them in "All in one".

(SexiS and All in one has worked together on my game)

@mithos

Edit: Well I've tried it replacing different positions, really its in the best place until Cmod adds a rape position. Its like you said, intro moves on sometimes, sometimes not. Its very well aligned on my mesh. 

@Dorikin

@Cmod 

@everybody

Thank you for this, you really are an artist. I'm glad your updating the old ap ones.

Alright so, I have the "All in one" sex mod featured here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11901-beta-sex-mods-all-in-one-release/

However I heard a lot about this one. Could somebody tell me what the pros and cons are exactly? Like are there more or less animations? Would this be compatible with the "All in one" mod? Thank you.

Pros of all in one:

Empty slots to add new animations (good for animators like me) negates the need for replacers.

Z-axis correction

Single spellcast to activate animations

Includes all AP, MLA, and ASX animations

Cons of all in one:

The z-axis correction is buggy, it causes the actor to bounce when offset even a little (making it somewhat useless if the bouncing bothers you)

Animations are initially very un-aligned, causing you to have to reposition (sometimes really far) (at least it was when I had it few months back)

Animations bog the game down after extended use (takes longer for PCs with faster processors) 

minor save bloating

From what I can tell there are no updates/ its not being supported (may be on hiatus or have moved on to mod other things.

Pros of Sexis:

Very stable and most all animations are aligned initially, very little repositioning. Also way less sliding than any other sex mod (virtually none)

Frequently updated by author, and supported by multiple modders and animators (including me). 

Can stay in climax stage, and can even reverse back to stage 1 from climax (you must advance once past the climax to end animation sequence)

Includes all AP, MLA animations + 3 rough animations (with BBP)  + 4 more BBP animations from me, and today +1 rape animation.

Support for modders to easily apply plugins to the existing animation engine, which is fully customizable (quite impressively so)

Cons of SexiS:

No z-axis positioning options (though I haven't seen a mod yet that has this working good enough to have in a mod)

Sex key shortcuts are binded to 1-6 (meaning you'll be equipping and unequipping your binded gear during animations unless you unbind. (its been mentioned that the author plans to rebind these soon)

The defeated plugin has caused problems with lots of users CTD and corrupting saves (however, this is a totally optional plugin, I have never downloaded it). 

Conclusion:

Well obviously I chose SexiS, mainly due to the sheer stability and functionality.  All in one used to have more animations, but SexiS has expanded to include nearly all of them and more. 

Honestly SexiS should be in Beta or beyond. Imo its definitely there. However, I consider all in one to be early alpha.

At this point Imo, its the main sex engine.  At least for me, as its the only one I have currently installed.

And with Sexis you can also organize funny scenes in town ;)

@ Arrok

I installed your cowgirl file but I don't understand what modifications it give. (I have run fnis generator)

(If I understand your message, cowgirl make an animation more perfect. If it is the case, with this one and that of Mythos, SexiS became better every day)

Great mod! I was wondering if you could add reverse missionary.

Also you stated how you can add sounds. Could you elaborate on how. I'm not a modder.

Best of Luck. It's amazing how many talented people are out there in the world.

If anyone is curious, I added the actual max file for my animation before it was baked out and seperated into positions. 

frames 0-152: Intro

152- 188: first stage

191-212: second stage

215 - 306: third stage

306 - 431/435: is the final stage.

I use max 2012, so I don't know if this will work on previous versions ( I don't see why it wouldn't). 

This still includes the very, very basic rig that I built( Well, its more some IK chains than an actual rig ), and it JUST has the frames that I've keyed myself.

MithosSexAnimation.rar

Can someone help me out right quick?  

I can't seem to switch Positions, pace, etc.

I was able to do this before I updated FNIS to get Dragonborn to work correctly,

I can still start sex, but I can't switch through positions, adjust stage and such.

I'm not sure what went wrong. I reinstalled SEXIS and than ran the GenerateFnis program. It's all there, it's just that the buttons used to cycle through everything do not work.

Anyone know why? :/

Thank you.

I am doing some modding with your framework and came upon an annoying bug:

SexiSMagEffScr.EndSex() is sometimes not called if PC is in another cell from actors which are playing animation.

Symptoms : After PC is returning to cell, actors are standing and playing default idle animation, both actors are restrained (checked via console), strapon is equipped. CallbackPhase 1-5 are called, but CallbackFinishing and CallbackFinished are not called.

I had added a debugging messages to SexiSMagEffScr, it looks in a normal scenario EndSex() is called twice : First from DoStageAdvance then "done" flag is set to true and then from OnUpdate if done is set to true.

In case PC is in another cell (sometimes, not always) : First EndSex call from DoStageAdvance is called properly, but second call, that should do the cleaning, from OnUpdate is not called.

This can only happen if RegisterForSingleUpdate is some how unregistered after done flag is set to true but before OnUpdate, possibly by dispelling? I can not figure this out.

Possibly managed to nail the bug:

It looks like sometimes (not always) the SexiSMagEffScr is dispelled then PC leaves the cell, then OnUpdate is no longer called -> no cleanup is preformed.

I can not figure why the effect is sometimes dispelled and sometimes not.

Maybe it was applied on temporary actor object???

Any way in order to leave actors happy and healthy, I added  a few lines to SexiSMagEffScr.OnEffectFinish 

so if the effect is dispelled by some evil power, at least actors remain undamaged

event OnEffectFinish( Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster )
    ; Assume they died
    CheckDead()
    ;EndSex( skipOff = true )

If !Done
        EndSex(final=true)
    EndIf
EndEvent

Next to workaround the bug "- If sex finishes on actors which aren't loaded, they will continue to play the sex animation even after the system has finished with them."
My mod adds actors to "CleanupFaction" if CallbackFinished was called and PC is in another cell.
Then next time PC meets the actor from the faction, mod tries to fix animations by:

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(akRef, "IdleForceDefaultState")
akRef.EvaluatePackage()

And with Sexis you can also organize funny scenes in town ;)

@ Arrok

I installed your cowgirl file but I don't understand what modifications it give. (I have run fnis generator)

(If I understand your message, cowgirl make an animation more perfect. If it is the case, with this one and that of Mythos, SexiS became better every day)

You have to change positions until you get to the AP_cowgirl animations in game. Once there just advance the stages to see all the new animations. Its ok, the first stage of the new cowgirl animations is similar to the old one (but more detailed). I missed it too when I first tested it. You'll know its right if you see the bouncing tits. Can't miss em.

Man it is like refresh the page about 6 times a day to see if Arrok has released any new anims or if cmod has updated the whole mod lol.

I swear i spend more time modding skyrim than playing it >.<

Lol. Behold the future!!

post-2323-0-21404100-1362268791_thumb.pngpost-2323-0-48734700-1362268812_thumb.pngpost-2323-0-39435400-1362268823_thumb.png

Standing foreplay for all!

@mithos

@Dorikin

@Cmod 

@everybody

Thank you for this, you really are an artist. I'm glad your updating the old ap ones.

<3

If anyone is curious, I added the actual max file for my animation before it was baked out and seperated into positions. 

frames 0-152: Intro

152- 188: first stage

191-212: second stage

215 - 306: third stage

306 - 431/435: is the final stage.

I use max 2012, so I don't know if this will work on previous versions ( I don't see why it wouldn't). 

This still includes the very, very basic rig that I built( Well, its more some IK chains than an actual rig ), and it JUST has the frames that I've keyed myself.

Yes please!! I definitely like to avoid hkxcmd where possible. I have 3ds max 2012 as well, its just not compatible with HCT 2010-2 which I need to export boob bone skeletons. I have 3ds max 2010 and 2011 as well. It turns out autodesk lets you have whatever you want if its only for academics and not profit. 

So you keep all your stages on the same max file,.....wish I knew you could do that,....well thats gonna make organizing a lot easier. I'm embarrassed now. :P